So he wasn't Aegon

So he wasn't Aegon.

Attached: harry boy.jpg (2732x1366, 358K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmoLLgKNvlI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Aegon will have to deal with Dany's crazy barren pusy in the books.

god if wish that was me

>implying Blackfyre-fucking-shits are fire resistent

>dany burns the golden haired white male company

BASED

>yfw everything happens the same way in the books but in the end aegon takes it all

Who's aegon?

I think the whole romance plot and Dany going crazy will be about Aegon and her in the books instead of Jon and it'll have to do with her not getting pregnant.
Varys, Illyrio, Connington and Strickland don't even know she's barren and it'll probably cause a schism in the small council between them and Tyrion/Barristan/etc and hilarity will ensue.

the mummer's dragon

what?

This also ties in perfectly to the rumor that Jon in the books will become undead like Benjen and go north of the wall on the undead Winterfell dragon.

Aegon, Jon, and Dany are the three heads of the dragon, and they'll all have their own tragic arcs.

>This also ties in perfectly to the rumor that Jon in the books will become undead like Benjen and go north of the wall on the undead Winterfell dragon.

GRRM himself has very specifically stated that he fucking hates it when characters are revived with no cost, that's why Beric is such a zombie mentally and physically. Something the dabids once again forgot in the show.

I definitely want Evil Jon.

Did you really think they were going to introduce something as complex as that in the last 3 episodes of the show?

Well, maybe he was. Who knows?

In books Rhaegar's son survived, being substituted by Varys with a random boy.

A fake Targaryen. Varys plot in the books is about running a decades long conspiracy to undermine Westeros while raising a boy in secret to be a perfect king. Supposedly he is Aegon, Rhaegar's dead son who the Mountain killed but Varys claims to have saved him and raised him in secret but it's believed he's probably lying about that shit.

Oh so basically even in the books Danny's claim is shit?
I see

thanks guys

I want him to vargh in Ghost and stay that way. Having only wolfJon and Melisandre PVO for Wall. It would be cool to watch how Jon in wolf is trying stop wildings and rest of Nigth watch fall in open war while dead things are crawling closer to the wall. Fuck resorection Jon. Why would guy infamous for saying "gandalf should had stayed dead" brought back the most generic ASOIAF character? For the fuck sake, Jon is considered protagonist just because "muah R+L=J" and "reader self insert" character

>tfw Aegon has to nail Dany just to keep her from killing everyone until conquest
>tfw it doesn't work and she starts getting more demanding
>tfw Dany steamrolls Cersei's military when he says "no thank you" to sex one time
He can't win bros, Dany's going to go Elliot Rogers on KL

We'll also probably get to see a Kingsguardbowl between Barristan and Rolly Duckfield if they go full civil war.

Attached: Rolly_Duckfield_by_cloudninja9.jpg (731x1024, 69K)

If Jon comes back, he’ll probably lose his memories like Beric. Arya and Jon have the strongest relationship in the book, forgetting her would add a tragic element to his resurrection

best scene:
youtube.com/watch?v=lmoLLgKNvlI