So he will be the "Queen Slayer" then?

So he will be the "Queen Slayer" then?

Attached: Helen-Sloan-HBO-4-copy.jpg (780x586, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Y-hfG-6OFA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, arya will

Yes, the leaked spoilers were right

Have you got a link to those leaks?

No. Queen Sansa will make sure that history is written as she was the one to personally slay Dany. As it should be.

Attached: ee29e9875c785e6808a6d4.83849433_.jpg (1200x630, 122K)

Once again I wish they freed Jamie and he done the deed. Would complete his arc about caring about people and shit. Instead we got that bullshit

Sansa will take the throne.

If you've been browsing here more than a day and posting on literally any other got thread than you've seen them.
So no

I’ve been avoiding them like the plague, but now I don’t really care.

Even better I got a Jpg

Attached: 1557729303156.png (1443x1049, 995K)

only her niggers and sandniggers will consider her the queen, all the nobles houses of westeros will be happy when she dies

Thank’s man

Attached: 5EA23C78-91CE-4E57-BEEC-B29472102D36.jpg (541x498, 42K)

Holy fucking shit that is BAD if real. Fucking 8 seasons just to see Bran win? Okay...

Tyrion should do it
Jon can kill the dragon

He's literally the best option faggot, rational, knowlegeable, doesn't get emotional like a woman and isn't a pussy like Jon.

He can't have heirs. That means another apocalyptic civil war once he dies.

Attached: 1555922275594.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

Okay retard.

He's also not human and would rule like a machine monster

Bronn has to be a fakeout. No way.

No, because Dany is not rightful queen. If anything he will be pretender slayer

why would jon take the black, like what's the point now there's nothing significant up there anymore

She is not a queen.

he has a council to give him input on a human level dumbass, like every king

little caprice

Yes, he will singlehandedly BTFO the twitter YASS QUEENS

Attached: 1471481031812.png (1000x1000, 859K)

did his testicles stop working or something?

>Bran caring about anything besides watching people get raped
what did they mean by this?

Usually the case of people who are crippled from the hips below.

They still need a place to send people they banish to atone for their sins.

Maybe a new 3 eyed raven will rise when he's old, and they will set a theocratic dynasty

Why does he need heirs when he can pretty much live forever?

Holy fuck what a cancerous conclusion to the series lmao.

>Implying getting killed isn't part of his plan.

Nope. It will end in some Republic crap, where a Council votes a Lord Protector every few years

Jon will stab her and D&D will come up with a major bullshit twist why neither Drogon, the Unsullied and the Dothraki ( which seem to multiply, no matter how many get killed ) arent killing Jon on the spot.

Can he? You mean "there is always a 3 eyed raven", or you mean the body of Bran Stark is actually immortal?

With what authority? What authority does the council have? Why should the rest of the houses follow some shitty Council. A Council that was set up by invaders and supporters of mass-murderers?

The "entity" of the Raven.

Dont forget that D&D want us make believe that almost all the major houses have no one leading them. Remember that shit about " Anybody knows who rules Storms End now " ?

They will come up with some: " The people are fed of the constant Wars so the Lords are forced to work together " shit.

What said…and also, Thenns.

Long live Bran king of Cripples, Bastards, and Broken Things

Attached: Ending of GOT which we not deserve.jpg (1920x1080, 264K)

If anything, it shows that Westeros deserve to be dissolved.

This is probably the biggest offense, and I'm pretty sure it'll be the same way in the books.

>Jon thought Jaime, the Kingslayer, looked like he should be a king
>Jon has to become a Queenslayer, for the same reasons as Jaime, in order to become king
ABSOLUTE POTTERY

*Laughs in Oliver Cromwell*

Why the fuck would Bronn be on Bran's council?

Aegon and Jon are two different characters in the book.

Don't trash talk muh Cannibal bois they did good by eating Olly's parents and were underutilized in season six. Styrs son Sighorn could have married Sansa ( by adapting the Alys Kearstark Storyline from the books) They could also have eaten Ramsy instead of the fuckin dogs.

Attached: skkl_NTM8qOPG_N_9hzTjlt2ge2i1mgGOFL9tT-tap3NAa_8hqK29UYSoEWxZf5JzmaJKqaC3PRimHGoN2_MdQ0ihw3-d48FPYzW (1777x999, 219K)

He means how the social world post the War of the Five (or Seven?) kings feels completly void, while before, it keeps mentioning more nobles than one can track.

You mean the Lord of Highgarden

Speaking of Bronn, what will he do in episode 6? Will we see him again? Will he be the one to kill Dany?

even worse he got payed like a million dollars an episode for it. twice the next best payed

it influences your body too since the three-eyed Raven before him was thousands of years old according to himself (at least in the show, don't know about the books)

>Even better I got a Jpg
>png

Attached: 1556619640523.jpg (544x300, 13K)

It depends on the details of the injury. For some it is just a loss of muscle control, but blood flow is still normal, in which case your junk would still work.

Ah, I wasn't aware of that...
Wait, wasn't he just some Targaryen guy from the generation before Rhaegar?

Now that Cersei is gone, they can show him in every scene without Lena Headey getting triggered...

what did he mean by this?

Is Radmure or sweet robin going to show up? What about the new prince of Dorne? Damn what shitshow

Why can’t he?

yes

He get to go hang out with the people he actually cares about.

>the paralyzed kid wins the world’s biggest contest of who gets to sit in a chair
P o e t r y

Attached: 6D226F6B-BF27-4A2E-B874-E0FBA6F29FC7.jpg (640x359, 82K)

*hell yes*

Hes a borderline demi god that can pass on his memories and consciousness. The problem is they wont let him give out info so hes boring as fuck. Hell basically resurrect though when he passes on his memory to the next green seer. Hell be hard to kill as well since he should see it coming.

But then again they write him to be boring as fuck I want punished John the Queenslayer to take the throne he never wanted.

But a society with violent tendencies needs a strong hierarchy to keep the peace.

What happens to Drogon?

Are you enjoying the Seething that was summoned, Brothers?

Attached: Visit True King.png (1356x1656, 1006K)

If he wargs Meera and forces her to have sex with him on the chair, is he raping himself or just masturbating?

How dare you bring some logic or thinking beyond " Uhh it looks so epic! " back into the show!

Is Bronns rise from sellsword to lord of a major house the fastest ever recorded in Westeros?

youtube.com/watch?v=0Y-hfG-6OFA

Yes, and the shitstorm is going to be glorious.

Attached: 1349730127275.jpg (481x616, 81K)

There's Lann the Clever of House Lannister.

Attached: LannTheClever.png (640x360, 308K)

These are the hard questions that hacks like Dabid would never ask

>Ser Fucking Bronn of the God Damn Blackwater ends up the biggest winner in the whole series
Wtf I love this fanfic now

Better Question: Will we see his tax policy in the Reach ? Or in any way how a sell sword manages to rule over a major house without any knowledge regarding to that position and with no family support at all ?

So Sad

Dragon Slayer

>Even better I got a Jpg
How is everyone ignoring how this leak wasn't true? All the leaks were fucking fake. Like I had been telling you retards.

They put out fake leaks.

This leak came out before episode 4

>Holy fucking shit that is BAD if real. Fucking 8 seasons just to see Bran win? Okay...
Multiple things on that list didn't happen. It's a fake leak. God you guys are fucking stupid.

You're one dumb motherfucker

yes, because if your exclusive objective is to banish people sending them to a camp where they're armed and trained in combat is the best choice

Haven't they filmed a couple of endings for this one? I'm OK with it except for the whole stupid council thing.

>Multiple things on that list didn't happen. It's a fake leak. God you guys are fucking stupid.

Everything up to the red line happened.

hopefully

>Jon takes the black for killing Dany
More like Jon grew up at the Night's Watch and doesn't even know what else to do, so he goes back in hopes of making new friends.

It's almost like he had a handicap

John stabs Danny, John dies, Bran king

>Ser Fucking Bronn of the God Damn Blackwater, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Master of Ships, The Most Dangerous Man in Westeros

he'll marry Meera Reed

The wheelchair boy wins the race and takes the Cripple Crown

Attached: The Three kings of GOT.png (600x600, 464K)

Bronn being given Highgarden more or less confirms this retarded ending.

Aren't the Tyrells long time usurpers?

As much of a meme character as Bronn is, I really want to see this happen

All I know is it would be beautiful

Was he still the “biggest” star or “best” actor still left on the show?

>Switches between bodies part way through blowing his load

Based

The knight king winning would have been the best scenario

If only. I miss my frogfu

Dont blame the man for making bank while the writer/producers dont know what to do.