Board is filled with GOT threads

>Board is filled with GOT threads
zoomers get the fuck out reeeeeee

Attached: PxMzE7Yk4lb6gPKRoHqt3yzQHFAaLkiUooVW3uRftx0.png (637x643, 412K)

Why'd he do it?

El jeff..

That's a big mouth

One more week, then about a fortnight for gotfags to run out of steam talking about how gay the ending was. Three weeks and were free.

So this is the power of Sony.

What's the big deal? He cheated right? Cheating is fun.

>coming to Yea Forums multiple times per day instead of just whenever a show you like airs
retard

This has been happening every single year since 2011 save for one year
Last year was the only time it didn't happen
Why are Yea Forumsedditors so fucking new?

>posts a Yea Forumsedditor e-celeb

Wouldn't you?

Attached: 1557386030258.jpg (456x810, 102K)

No. Have you see her face? It's absolutely ugly. I don't know anything about these people and barely know who Projared is, but it seem it's like a downgrade.
>Some old butterfaced bitch
>Or a cosplaying cute redhead

>teehee we’ve been doing this for years this makes it okay instead of fucking pathetic
Please die.

>cries about zoomers
>makes e-celeb thread
reminder that only zoomers care about e-celebs
what ever happened to the saying e-celebs arent real celebrities?

His own wife is more attractive.

id rather see capeshit than this horrible cgi fantasy

What's it like being so fucking new that reddit tourists have been part of this board(and probably site) longer than you?

I like how the jannies on Yea Forums finally gave up with their sticky campaign

PAGING SCATMAN

t. Jared's titless, buttless future ex-wife

>Tattoos
no thank you

>durrr hurr you’re new because you call out GOTshitters
I’ve been calling out GOTfags for years. You’re defending them. Sounds a lot like the “u r nu” is a whole lotta projection, GOTourist.

Funny how all of the sudden you've been here for years after getting called out on being new. Weird even

Because I ever implied to the contrary.
You’re obsessed with calling me “new” because you’re a GOTfag and don’t want to be called out.

reminder that this guy is going full warwick davis. DM him the thread so this zoomer can get sued as hiro is selling people out to save money.

>he is now pretending not to be OP even though the thread didn't bump or its poster counter go up when he posted
This is hilarious. Why weren't you here until 2018? There was no big event for newfags like you to flood in

Tabloid gossip. Will not believe until he makes a video confession.

No you fucking retard.

what sticky

jesus how old is this pic she's a fat goblin now

If you think I wont be shitposting Bobby B for the rest of my shitposting career youre more retarded than this seasons writers

how the fuck?

Attached: 740.jpg (493x740, 449K)

Everyone says Holly is hideous, but I'd fuck the shit out of her. I think His wife had a weird face as well, which is what everyone says about Holly. I wouldn't date either one though. Certainly wouldn't marry.

>tattoos
>covering her face

No way fag.

That fucking picture is more creepy than the momo one
How can someone so alien looking get famous?

HOMEWRECKER

why do people pretend heidi is hot? i mean holly is hideous too but lol

The funniest shit I have hear so far from Yea Forums
>fucking the same pussy every night gets boring only incels think otherwise
It left me confused but still gave me a chuckle.

Eceleb status also apparently he has an above average dick. I won't at his dick pics because the censored ones are already cringe as fuck

Heidi isn't hideous though. She's definitely better looking than Holly.
Heidi's like 6 or 7, with bonus point for being into gaming, and cosplay. Actual cosplay too, not just making a slut version of a character and never actually having played a game.

Attached: forsencd.jpg (600x600, 30K)

t. Jared's goblin gf

shes pretty bad, there are some images where she looks good due to angles but a good few that expose her, not that there is anything wrong with being mediocre or below average, personality wise she is probably the better of the 2, but people comment on her looks as if its a deal breaker

actual incel here but no. she's disgusting

She a qt, hes retarded