So, do you think Dany is meant to become mad in the books as well, or will it be the work of Aegon?

So, do you think Dany is meant to become mad in the books as well, or will it be the work of Aegon?

Attached: 1557344235825.png (801x652, 832K)

This is the one thing I am completely confident was GRRM’s idea.

yes

It's completely obvious that's where the books were headed.
In the books and show, most of the bad stuff Dany has done can be choked up to differences in ethics, and people watching the show probably justified Dany's actions through that lens. But in a Dance with Dragons and the preview chapters of Winds of Winter, it started to show that some of the bad things are objectionable in-universe.
This episode is great because it's for book readers, not show watchers.

>swn jerk you off with those gloves

wtf is that the white supremacists' symbol?

wait IS SHE A DRUMPF SUPPORTER?!?!

Aegon will die by her hand, he’s the mummers dragon

Over multiple hundreds if not more pages. Not in a few minutes.

Noone could ever defend writing that bad
>muh "shes not her father"

tfw the show finally gets closer to the books but fails because it didn't build up these aspects of the book

In books Dany is merciless when i comes to those she consider enemies. In Dance of the Dragons she found out how frustrating and ineffective compromise can be.

Yes but in the books it will make sense

There's no way Hollywood would have the balls to make Dany do a sudden 180 unless GRRM explicitly told them it was how it had to end.

Dany gets pissed the common folk love FAegon and burns him alive.

That will probably be the turning point. Will he be the ruler of KL or will Cersei by the time Dany hits?

So much many plotlines have just been crammed together in the show.

well cersei has the golden company in the show

guess who has it in the books

I know FAegon has them and Dorne which could be the reason House Martell gets annihilated in the show.

Will the Cersei / Jaime death get accelerated in the books to when FAegon tries to take KL?

i doubt dany will have a happy end in the book.

Young griff is honestly the best option for the people of Westeros.

>The spider's puppet twink
>best option for anything

Attached: 1557733953195.jpg (600x338, 54K)

This is the issue I think.
Show didn't do a good job of showing her acts as morally questionable

GRRM loves Dany, Jon and Tyrion. Those three have immunity. Jon will resurrect with some deux ex shit just like in the show and Daenerys, will probably stay in Essos and chill if she can't have the Iron Throne.

Attached: george-r-r-martin-game-of-thrones-outline.jpg (600x800, 133K)

Attached: original-game-of-thrones-outline.jpg (600x800, 149K)

Agreed. A lot of it felt like it was taken from the books, but that is pointless when the show didn't establish or build on any of these things properly.

It's like this episode was made before D&D had completely given up, so now it's just confusing with the previous episodes

Yes, but it'll be done in a much more believable way.

Attached: game-of-thrones-outline-letter.jpg (600x800, 105K)

Attached: 1543395298723.jpg (1024x762, 144K)

yeah, just it would be executed 1000 times better

That means that Sansa will not make it in the books, right?

Pretty much this. She suddenly started actively murdering civilians despite never ever doing anything like that before. She killed people for questionable reasons before, but not never went after innocents like that.

Au contraire. Kings landing was filled with white people. She had every reason to unleash her multiethnic horde for diversity

have sex

Attached: 11.jpg (1440x2560, 1.1M)

GRRM told them how it ends, Dany going insane and torching the place is essential to the ending obviously.

>Almost as much of an asshole as Joffrey, despite having way better upbringing
>Puppet to Varys and Varys' happy merchant friends
>Obviously a Blackfyre fucking shit
>best option