You cannot unironically believe this, cmon

> Unironically praising the episode because le memetic shock

You people are missing the point, the show dies at Ep. 3, and every episode after that is steadily getting worse, with consistently bad writing and botched character arcs.

Like it was written by Grandpa Simpson, but bad.

Attached: beautiful.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

NOBODY IS SAYING THE EPISODE WAS "GOOD".

WE'RE JUST SAYING IT'S FUNNY THAT THE YASS QUEEN CHARACTER TURNED OUT TO BE AS EVIL AS WE ALWAYS SAID SHE WAS.

The show was already stretching itself thin by Season 3 and I didn't bother watching after Season 4 was over

The only value it could ever provide me at this stage in the game was in being as horrible as possible for funny reactions all throughout the internet. And it delivered on that, so I'm happy.

you think he ever wargs into ramsey raping sansa? or the mountain raping ellia martel?

>Dany was Hitler all along

The show is unadulterated diarrhea for a while now; but the butthurt, Sansa, the butthurt is beautiful

Bravo DnD

Well, yeah ok, I really hope you are right.

I'm just pretending the show never happened at all and I'm reading the last ~5 chapters of a Dream of Spring.

>he doesn't want to piss on SJW
What a fucking cuck you are, holy shit.

Wait, what ?

You don't need to piss on SJWs, they are self defeating, and using a by-now-diarrhea-level show to "demonstrate" something to SJWs just looks bad.

Like, the best thing that came out of this are all the Daenerys girl names, those are fantastic.

Just imagine, the dark future

She ended up being more evil than we ever suspected, though. I don't think many people on Yea Forums predicted that she would burn all of King's Landing even after they surrendered. She had never done anything even remotely comparable to that in the whole show. Every time she killed people in cold blood in the past, you could at least attempt to justify it as her trying to become more powerful as the one true ruler. But killing all of the civilians when you could just wing it to Cersei and kill her? I don't think there's any logical explanation that is consistent with Dany from the show.

Just like every other person, she's a different character in this last season than she was in the previous seasons. They all shifted characteristics so that the writers could wrap this up.

Formerly Chuck’s!

Nah, this was the best episode of the season, it was actually all around solid, you contrarian faggot

Yeah, everyone agrees with you.. oh wait (RT score).

How can I be a contrarian if it's the lowest rated episode of all time of GoT ?

GOT was always about breaking the expectation! Even George R. R. Martin said that!

No. It was bad since season 5. That's why everyone is happy.

I really don't get why people say this episode is bad. What were you expecting from an episode that is all about Dany going mad?

Attached: 15577506350740.jpg (1000x1000, 302K)

Only a retard actually thinks the low rating on this episode has anything to do with any sort of quality, it's pure Dannyfags seething.

that made the episode good though, can you imagine it didn't happen?

>this show was good until season 8 ep 3
just lol. There show finally got fun again, that's why we're happy. Get back to Twitter if you want to complain about how upsetting it is that Dany turned out to be based

there's no evidence Danerys systematically killed 6 gorillion people

Attached: RileyThronesEp5_HBO_Getty_Ringer.jpg (1400x1400, 339K)

Because they convinced themselves they were watching a Disney princess rising up to be the ultimate female hero.

>She had never done anything even remotely comparable to that in the whole show

Didn’t she torch the entire city after she got the unsullied? Her entire arc has been getting progressively more brutal for progressively smaller “betrayals.” The execution was hack writing but maybe if they didn’t spend 2 episodes of a 6 ep season jerking off while nothing plot relevant happened, they could have made it smoother.

Exactly. Maybe she just burns the red keep out of anger, 100% understandable and keeps true to her character, and perhaps by doing so sets off the wildfire cashes and thats how the whole of KL burns.
But Dumbass and Dipshit opted for probably the most retarded way of getting Dany to burn down the city. LOL ITS BECAUSE SHES A PHYCHO LMAO
A perfect fuck you ending to one of the most collasal fuck you seasons of television Ive ever seen, I cannot wait to see their Star Wars trilogy

Attached: 1557524064241.png (608x600, 423K)

This. She focused on military targets. The bodies in the streets are the result of Mad Queen Cersei’s wildfire

The episode was shit, nobody says otherwise.
That being said people who didn't see Mad Dany coming and unironically believe she was a paragon of virtue before are utterly fucking retarded. And it's fun to watch these retards trying to rationalize.
We meme capeshitters a lot here but this is actually a meme come alive, probably the most blatant case of people being unable to comprehend anything that goes beyong capeshit morality we've seen on Yea Forums.
"BUT SHE WASN'T BAD MAN BEFORE THERE WAS HERO MUSIC WHEN SHE DID ALL THAT HORRIBLY VIOLENT SHIT SHE ONLY DID VIOLENT SHIT TO BAD MAN HOW COME SHE BAD MAN NOW"

If it weren’t for the hack fraud post S4 writing, it would be kind of brilliant. Nobody supporting her notices because she’s been focusing her brutality on criminals and slavers. Low-IQ audience gets taken for a ride just like the characters helping her. By the time they realize they’ve propped up a selfish, temperamental child with WMDs, it’s already too late.

>all Targaryens turn crazy evil after a while it's just a coin flip as to when
>happens to Dany
>never foreshadowed even one time ever in Jon
Good writing.

She is the horse that mounts the world.

Plot twist, he’s not actually rhaegars son. R+L=J meant ROBERT+Lyanna

Attached: 1557729057524.png (552x145, 15K)