What could have saved him?

What could have saved him?

Attached: Elliot_Rodger.jpg (992x744, 87K)

A vagina

unironically

Attached: unnamed.jpg (750x500, 74K)

not going on Yea Forums / /r/redpill and feeding his body dysmorphia mental illness

Probably better parents.

nothing. a true lost cause

Even if he got laid, I still think he would've been a killer.

A father who cared

he was beyond saving
he was an incredibly damaged individual
he never had a chance

Lads, I can't help but feel that I look like a sociopath. Every time I take a picture, I think to myself, this wouldn't be out of place accompanied by the caption "and this was the last thing she ever saw" in a 60 minutes segment. I look so much like Elliot, it's crazy. The large, feminine lips that form into a smirk rather than a proper smile, the eyes that don't smile, the skin that seems to be pulled too tight over my face.

Literally having sex. He'd realize it's nothing to get that fucking worked up about.

Not being a hapa

Read his manifesto. He genuinely hated women. He wanted an attractive blond trophy girlfriend purely as a status symbol. Getting laid wouldn't have solved anything.

How does a person like this even come into being? His siblings didnt seem that fucked up and he didnt seem that bad of a home life.

What a dumb faggot, he wasn't even ugly. Ironically he needed to take the personality pill as he was a insufferable fag.

Having parents who weren't afraid to tell their chi!d "no" instead of raising him to believe he could just have everything he wants. Also, giving him a work ethic.

His sister is pretty fucking hot honestly. Find it funny he had to hear her get fucked by some guy through the walls from his room.

incel eco chambers

Stefan Molyneux did a good break down on this kid's whole life. Basically his parents let him play WoW all the time during his formative years and would constantly make drastic changes to his life out of the blue.

Frankly if I was king of the world I would outlaw recreational use of the internet. I read the same shit all the time on r9k where people say their parents just let them play on the computer 12 hours a day and didn't expect them to due anything else. Couple this with being a racially ambiguous freak and having a hot sister who is a whore, then yeah no wonder this kid turned out the way he did

Talking to women.

His manifesto makes it clear all he ever did was wear expensive things and stand near women while wondering why they never approach him. He even wrote specifically that his last try was he went to a party and stood in a spot and no women came to talk to him.

I wish I had an appropriate reaction face for when /b realises their hero is just an awkward tard who put zero effort into getting laid when all he had to do was grow enough balls to start a few conversations to get laid.

moving to some small midwest town at a young age and having his head polluted with LA materialist nonsense

*not having

Losing the incel entitlement that turns off women.

Not being deformed mongrel who hates himself and not living in culture that worships genitals.

Literally all of that happened to me too but i didn't go and fucking kill people or believe i'm some living god

Seriously fuck this guy and fuck you for post him OP

wmaf pairing is disgusting and breeds dyfunction and lunatics

Attached: 1505566795794.jpg (1300x650, 239K)

There is no b retard

Realizing that sex /having a gf isn't a magic pill that'll fix your life and make you happy.

having sex

Don't blame the parents. Millions of kids grew up on the internet. There aren't millions of incel shooters.

Cobra Kai

Social services that could have gotten him out of his shitty household with his shitty parents and some therapy

>spelling mistakes in pic
lmao another r/asianemasculation failure
sorry if you are left with no gf kiddo, but I'm not giving up asian pussy

Mumkey please leave

>lol spelling
>gotcha xD

who cares. the point being made is accurate. fuck off reddit

I remember when this place wasn't filled by literal, perpetually triggered redditor trannies.

His sister. She cute

In the manifesto if I remember right he put his ear to the wall and listen and jacked it while his sister was getting the BBC

he was an emotionally incomplete and dysfunctional individual, and he would have remained so the rest of his life no matter what
thinking 'talking to women' or 'getting laid' would changed any of this is ridiculous, personalities don't change
any relationship would have ended in disaster since elliot's problem was elliot himself and any partner's would have detected it sooner or later
he was the product of damaged indivuduals, either his mother, father or both. And his parents probably also had toxic parental influences too
it takes 3 generations to create something like elliot
he never had a chance, at best he would have only killed himself sooner or later, or lived in isolation, but considering his major narcissism I doubt it. Probably would have killed his parents/family instead
it was always going to end up bad

>accurate
are you a wm or an af?

Unironically this

you should cruise around shooting people lad

A real woman

Attached: dream_girl.jpg (1080x720, 59K)