HOW WOULD YOU HAVE SURVIVED THIS SHIT?

Attached: Untitled.png (1650x938, 2.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lEXBfow9SdA
youtube.com/watch?v=mr3QSva89jo
youtube.com/watch?v=ItsnTstVsKI
youtube.com/watch?v=jLg-ic-0eM4
youtube.com/watch?v=v5-hthd39wM
youtube.com/watch?v=kZovVnSGzXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How about avoid going to King's Landing when you know a big battle is going to happen there involving dragons

I’d have left the city obviously. Why would anyone in their right mind stay in the city knowing someone’s coming with a dragon?

This. Every Moron still trying to get into the city at the beginning was a clear candidate for the Darwin award.

In my comfy climate-controlled basement vault, of course. They all laughed at the prepper, they all laughed!

But look who's laughing now.

Attached: John-Goodman-10-Cloverfield-Lane.jpg (838x475, 33K)

Sewers or crypts or basements obvs.

By fleeing before the siege and laying my sword, my hands and my life at the feet of my Queen, Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lady of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm, Lady of Dragonstone, Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, the Unburnt, Breaker of Chains, Mother of Dragons, protector of incels, supplier of redpills and hot broken auntie.

Attached: 1528803978727.jpg (624x960, 82K)

I would've stayed home and not gotten involved with anything regarding king's landing in the least. Even BEFORE the fight, why would you go there? It's such a shit hole. Dany unironically did Westeros a favor.

Gods, I was fat once.

I don't know, generally when a city is sieged siegers tend to pillage the surrounding villages, so it might have made sense to seek refuge behind heavily fortified walls. But generally such sieges do not involve a fire breathing dragon so yes

By moving to Dorne rather than staying in a tyranically-run city repeatly at risk of a seige that's constantly referred to as "smelling like shit, piss and cum" with the worst denizens imaginable. Anyone who lives there is retarded.

You forgot to add Queen of Ashes, that's what she is now.

Sure, if you go north. You could do the reasonable thing and go south.

Why wouldn't anyone go south? Everything north of The Reach, Stormlands, and Dorne seem like a never ending hellscape of war. What was the most threatening thing in Dorne??? The Sand Snakes?

>What was the most threatening thing in Dorne?
Arabs who smell like sweat and piss.

Uhh, no? King's Landing is just a crap city, she can just raise a new one next to it and no one would care, and considering Dabid's superpowers of high speed and time manipulation they could create a new and better Red Keep in a single month.

In relation living the free Cities and Essos in general seems like the better alternative anyway.

>nice mediterranean climate
>vibrant cities at the coast
>merchants bringing fine goods from alll over the world. Spices, clothes, literature, etc
>good food, you can even buy fresh Oysters from some shouting Goblin
>nobody attacks you because nobody is stupid enough to mess with the Iron Bank

>

So just as in every western city now

>what south
No hostile armies. Safer than KL.

I'd just buy some plot armor and then shoot the dragon out of nowhere. Sir user of Deus Ex Machina, device of plots, Antiest of Climaxors, the one true subverter of expectations

Attached: Produce.webm (640x480, 409K)

I would have escaped through the beach, dragons can't burn me there

no one
XDDD

Attached: 10 out of 10 in the norf.jpg (490x569, 30K)

A certain part of my autistic mind want this Planet to be part of the " Thousand Worlds " Universe just being watched from the Sky by some Satellite.

Earlier episodes showed anyone could get to the coastal areas of the city, I imagine you could sneak out by a small boat or something while everything is in chaos

With the art of Dance.

I would have hided under my bed with my blanky and stuffed teddy bear

Not listen to quasimodo

>war for the control of the city is on its way
>the other side has a dragon
>let's bring my family into the city

I will admit that I thought it was cool that Dany set off the hidden wildfire stores that her dad wanted to set off.

you'd have to be a fucking moron for still living in kings landing after cersei blew up the sept.

>leave the city in the middle of a war
>get raped and murdered by some bandits

why does fire make buildings explode?

Attached: 1515607819476.gif (256x256, 458K)

Probably do what Bronn would do.

damned red barrels

>one dragon

Lol

I never leave home without my Stinger.
>Muh Dragons
LOL

Attached: stinger-554x350.jpg (554x350, 28K)

And what about the dothrakis and the unsullieds?

>fire makes building explode

Attached: 1544070154544.jpg (626x756, 181K)

Go to the Winchester and wait for it to all blow over

reminder
>tfw El Goblino's kill count increases, this time by getting women and children slaughtered
good thing that based Lord of the Riverlands didn't go for it

Attached: gendry and volendrung.jpg (1024x682, 131K)

I would have walked out with a white flag and joined the winning team

>run into the city ours before the siege you knew about for weeks started
>get either raped or burned
vs
>leave that shitty place in a big group long before these two crazy bitches go at each other

I never leave home without my M1.
>Muh dothrakis and the unsullieds
LOL

Attached: M1-Abrams-with-Trophy-APS-9ed777416ebc9fe34bed41b570f3b181.jpg (1280x640, 109K)

I would have killed myself years before this happened, simply for having to live in the shit hole that is the GoT universe.

We also saw wildfire randomly explode all over the city.
What was that about anons? Was Cersei trying to "BURN THEM ALL" or were they just some random staches?

>And what about the dothrakis and the unsullieds?

Attached: CDA_CHEMICAL_WEAPONS_20130911_28369853-930x600.jpg (930x600, 170K)

A missile can't kill a Dragon.

those are the caches of wildfire that the mad king put around the city.

There aren't Stingers in GOT.

Go into a basement

Joining the nights watch

It can:
youtube.com/watch?v=lEXBfow9SdA

It assumed they were the secret stashes of Mad King Aerys during his contigency to blow up the capital

It was pretty pathetic though. I mean even the Sept exploded more gloriously

what's their tax policy now?

Half the civilians died, your grace, and half of the Lanister forces.

Oh and there were no Gold Cloaks in the city for some reason.

Who gave Drogon the Upgrade with the Explosive Fire shots and the million liter gas tank ?

>sewer
alternatively, if no sewer
>get to nearest non-critical portion of the city wall.

FA-18 Super Hornet with AIM-9 sidewinders. Let's see your fire breathing dragon evade heat seekers.

Attached: 20170318raaf8161446_0001.jpg (1200x800, 41K)

A giant crossbow can kill a dragon, but not a missile? Are you an expert in dragons?

56/5000
In GOT there are dragons, magic and zombies, but not Stingers? C'mon!

And you'd be immediately assraped and eviscerated by a Dothraki.

They were upgraded to Gold Company, obviously.

>dude just abandon your home
these are poor people who have nothing else

NO TAXES IS GOOD TAXES, THAT'S MY MOTTO

Then how about its rider?

Basically this. We need a live action show about GATE.

Attached: gate.jpg (430x613, 128K)

Dragons aren't that fast. A friggin A-10 could probably kill one in WVR combat using the gun alone.

Attached: 2i7ptop.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Over the top lads!

waited around in slow motion for a white horse

just do what that arya did
just lie on the street and wake up totally fine and a nice white horse as well

>look for exactly 20 good men
>promise Cercei that I will stall the enemy army
>set their horses on fire while they sleep surrounded by snow
>???
>profit

If the army is already at the front gate I'll use my 20 good men to break the siege. Considering the leadership skills they showed so far it would be easy

The same way you survive this.

Attached: Dresden.jpg (800x399, 87K)

>BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

God that would be satisfying to watch.

Hello, dragon!
youtube.com/watch?v=mr3QSva89jo
Good bye, dragon!

I never leave home without my... FUCKING A-10C.

idk... being alive is kinda more valuable as being more poor

Okay you have me intrigued now, is this a good anime?
t. animelet

Did you upgrade the dragon tracking software? Nope, you ded

Let's be real here: I probably wouldn't. I would probably be running out toward the gates, get caught in a crowd because EVERYONE else is thinking the same, then get toasted by a dragon drive-by or raped by a Dothraki.

First season only.

Counter it with my Khezu, it weakness is electric

Attached: khezu.png (404x246, 118K)

by never electing women or letting them vote

Unfound caches left behind by Aerys. It was a neat touch but that much wildfire would have spread and turned the whole city green.

manga is better, it goes much deeper into worldbuilding and the politics of the situation, and the anime runs out of money really badly.

>Okay you have me intrigued now, is this a good anime?
No. It starts with an interesting promise and has good scene were a medieval/roman like army get fucked up by modern weapons but it turns into typical retarded jap Lolishit after that, ruining the series.

youtube.com/watch?v=ItsnTstVsKI

youtube.com/watch?v=jLg-ic-0eM4

And of course this:
youtube.com/watch?v=v5-hthd39wM

Bend the knee

Stomlands showfag

Better question is why didn't fire make buildings explode a few episodes earlier in Winterfell?

>fire missile
>dragon breathes fire
>missile goes away from the dragon and into the fire
>checkmate

Attached: 1554682499652.png (2000x2000, 3.28M)

Because Kings Landing is built using american architectural thought where buildings are made out of cardboard.

She did tell us not to go to Kings Landing

Attached: 1555669547031.jpg (431x350, 23K)

>Dragons get wrecked by a simple Ballista
>20mm Gatling Gun with a rate of fire of 4000-6000 shots per minute
Dragon BBQ afterwards

>one minute you're running away from dragonfire then suddenly you feel compelled to rape a woman
>the rape jon

Attached: bran.webm (1280x720, 788K)

by riding next to the queen on my dragon

Also sieges often involve starving a city out for extended periods of time. The peasants should have known there were only a couple of episodes left and that was never gonna happen.

My god. This is so fucking stupid that it practically guarantees it's going to make it into the final episode.

Bravo, user.

I'm not worried, Quasimodo predicted I'd survive this. Just lay low and wait it out, maybe grab a bite to eat. You know, this isn't the first time us Italians have been attacked by dragons, back when Archie Arancini used to run this neighborhood...

Attached: prophet.jpg (250x250, 23K)

little do you know, sweet summerchild. those who died in the fire are the lucky ones. you don't want to experience break down of infrastructure in medieval-equivalent times.

So how is it that dragons can blow up meters thick stone fortress walls but humans will burn alive, bodies intact? Pls explain Yea Forums

what do you eat away from home? where can you find a place to survive?

small amounts of wildfire inside each wall stone. checkmate, user.

Obviously you're the only person who would think of that, and there would still be plenty of boats lying around

Sewers. Or maybe retreat into an area that had already been devastated.

you could only survive underground i'd imagine.

I would have hidden in my cellar and barred the entrance from the inside.
Somehow no one thought to do that.

By not being in a shitty fantasy.

I'd steal a horse and ride south.

By voting for Trump in 2020.

"A missile can definitely kill a dragon."

t. Dragon Killing Expert

Attached: big-swinging-tank.jpg (2237x1474, 1.7M)

why use a jet

use an attack helicopter and use your guns

I wouldn't have survived. I'd have been the Loli Collector, and gotten all the bet Lolis into a safe spot. Then I'd have stood in the doorway to block the fire, roasting myself to provide food for them when they're trapped, in so doing becoming part of the lolis themselves, as any mentally-healthy person would do in a situation like this.

I was reading about this recently and the spooky part is how many people used to starve to death from migration. In medieval yurop, often when large groups of people moved whether it be refugees or just pilgrims or political groups or even just rural economic migrants to cities, a large percentage always starved, because the vast majority of people were already living on the malthusian edge of subsistence anyway pre-industrial revolution, so basically you live your whole life on the edge, move somewhere else and hope the fickle balance keeps you alive, but now it doesn't, so you fucking die. So many people went to cities and just couldn't find a way to get money or food, nobody would give it to them, and of course taking it by force makes you subject to medieval tier punishments. So people just starved, probably hungry as fuck hoping daily to get something until finally their failing health takes them out, passing out on the street or whatever. I'd stick to my dragon-harassed village too if the alternative was literally fucking nothing.

Cause I'm a cowboy, on a steal horse I ride
I'm wanted WANTED... dead or alive

Guess what: i dont want to experience it where the infrastructure is wrecked beyond recognition aka Kings Landing.

Because crazy bitch would just let a large group leave like that.

This.
>be me
>walk to the mountains and set up camp
>cook my freshly killed meat
>watch the battle unfold from atop a mountain 5 miles away
>kek idiots
>im a weak pussy who doesnt know how to fight so that means everyone is
Absolute cringe.

Attached: 1508886056160.gif (200x200, 2.9M)

Kek, how the fuck does this happen? We've done a complete 180 since episode 4. Normies loved ep 4, we didn't. We loved this episode, normies didn't. Are D&D only pretending to be retarded?

Crazy bitch was still several Westeros federal states away when you knew that she will wreck havoc on your city. You know the one where you have constant memories of the last time Dragons showed up...

Dude I would've been dead a long time ago in this fucked up kingdom.

You would likely get caught by foraging parties from the main army just saying

I can sneedpost my way out of damn near any situation. I'd sneed my way right out of this thread, watch this:

sneed

And?
What the fuck is illegal about camping on a mountain?
I wasnt aware GoT takes place in modern America.

I'm out of the loop.

Do normies only hate this episode because Danaerys is evil?

Attached: 1554585404048.png (420x420, 208K)

>all these brainlets

I'd procure a northern solder and would blend into their ranks.

>*house collapses on u*
gg no re

*soldier uniform

I've been drinking.

stolen

We just don't know. Normalfags loved The Long Night despite the many problems it had but hate this episode despite it being much better.

>illegal
it’s war mate if you have things they need they’ll take it

If you're going to make dragon fire the equivalent to Godzilla's nuclear breath, could you at least make it a different colour than orange.

Do you understand how basements work? Especially cellars?

This time the Boar will succeed in killing the Dragon

Let's say you live on the outskirts of he crownlands and you hear an army of savages is coming down to attack the city and you've got fertile lands, a fertile wife, and three fertile daughters. You have nice home, plenty of food, and you live close enough to the capital that a trip to king's landing and back only takes half a day.

Do you A.) wait in your home for the savanges to rape your unprotected lands, wife, and daughters or B.) take your family to the most heavily defended fortification in a thousand leagues or more, or C.) pack up what you can on your cart and travel into lawless lands and hope the bandits are kinder than the savages.

*house collapses on the cellar door, trapping you inside*
heh

considering kings landing is near the water and a dragon spits fire, I think I would be on the coast somewhere.

Big empty space under a house, right? Like an underground room with a house on top of it. What holds the ceiling up?

Holy fucking kek if this happens

>small chance the house collapses in a way that will make it impossible to get out
vs
>large chance you'll get trampled, run through, raped, or have a building collapse on you above ground

Seems like a simple choice.

or burned to death above ground, don't forget about that.

I would not

The idea is good, but everything gets thrown out of the window in favor of haremshit.
It's not the the "hurr nippon wank" since everyone who isn't american already puts up with it in their media. It's simply that this setting is not used at even a little bit of it's potencial.

Attached: gate.jpg (1200x900, 235K)

Doubt that works. The shit the dragon breaths isn't actually fire. It's napalm or some similar mix.

>asking an someone on Yea Forums if he's familiar with basements

Attached: Gregory House.jpg (944x712, 99K)

>mad queen goes mad
>wtf #NotmyDanny!
Not even kidding

This whole episode was fucking disasterkino. Good warmup to seeing KOTM in a few weeks.

no, the idea is great but it turns into horny libidotrash with lolis.

...you got me.

Didn't Jamie and Dickon Tarly escape dragonfire by diving into a river?

lol.

Attached: Yamato 26inch Steel Plate.jpg (922x1024, 269K)

youtube.com/watch?v=kZovVnSGzXo

>dothrakis and the unsullieds
All you need is twenty good men

Attached: 1425615826.jpg (780x566, 132K)

Leave the city not stay in it. Gg no re

It's absolute bland shit written using tvtropes, just watch the clips of soldiers lighting up the knights on youtube.

SHAME IT WAS A SUNDAY

I would start raping women so it looks like Im part of the team and be left alone

>tfw my body is 70% water
>I'm fine

Attached: summerwindsor.jpg (600x334, 57K)

kek

Valyrian steel > northshit iron

The corners of the city looks safer - the dragon is in the middle