HURR ONLY ROASTIES HATED THE EPISODE BECAUSE THE RUINED DANY

>HURR ONLY ROASTIES HATED THE EPISODE BECAUSE THE RUINED DANY
Imagine completely ignoring that Jaime and Cersei's arcs got fucking ruined, they made Varys a bumbling retard for no reason, there was 0 set up for bells making Dany mad at all, Jon did fucking nothing again, Arya has the most retarded plot armor known to man, Cleganebowl ending up being a fucking awfully edited waste, Euron vs Jamie being some of the worst editing the show has ever had, Euron being completely fucking wasted etc. etc.

Attached: fuckdnd.jpg (350x197, 17K)

I disagree with the Cersei and Jaime assessment. They both had endings that were good, and they didn't satisfy the Danystans bloodthirsty desire for Daenerys to torch Cersei horribly. Fuck their fanservice

Now, I am dissatisfied because they were the only reasonably complex characters left.

Now we only have Jon Snow who has been consistently boring since the first season, Arya the god, Daenerys the entitled twat raised to crazy cunt, and Sansa who needs to fix her fucking hairline.

Things aren't looking well when you kill off all the skilled actors in your main cast.

>there was 0 set up for bells making Dany mad at all
>G-GUYS I'M NOT A DANYFAG I SWEAR
user that just means you're retarded and we should comletely ignore your opinions on anything

Who cares, it's just a bloody tv show. Only manchildren care about that shit to this insane degree.

>even without his fleet, euron continues to teleport to where he's needed in the plot

Jaime had no arc in the show, he only left cersai to fight the undead.

>only ever killed slavers, murderers and rapists
>D&D completely fuck up and forget to make her evil
>"URR LOL LOOK AT HER BURN DEEZ LANNISTER GUISE AND SAM'S BRO AND DAD"
>forget to make her do anything crazy again for several episodes
>"DUUUUH BELLS"
fuck off D&D you hack frauds

Obviously the Dany turn has been coming for miles but hes right about the episode having a lot of huge problems

>Show writers can't even be bothered to finish the series right by their adoptive pseudo-feminist fans
>Gets mad that no matter how you slice it, you have to admit DnD are garbage writers/producers like we've been saying since season 5 and you have unequivocally shitty biased taste for jumping on the show at it's decline and and insisting it's a culturally significant artwork of a show

It's ok basedmies, you'll find a new show to project your needs for validation, you've proven there's a market for it. But hopefully you've learned your lesson; that if you want it to actually be good you need to hold the production to the fire to keep the quality and coherence exceptional and the only way to do that is look beyond your singular biases from episode to episode. Otherwise they will end it all just like this, shitting out the laziest nonsense because they know you're going to watch it and your actual enjoyment of the show won't affect their careers in the end.

Attached: 1557358082640.jpg (1400x1705, 97K)

>was 0 set up for bells making Dany

BELLS IS BAD BELLS IS BAD BELL BAD BELL BAD BAD BAD BAD

>bran warged dany into being retarded

Wow

what is the point of jon snow
he does absolutely nothing anymore

S O Y mies, just to be clear through the Jannie censoring

Attached: 155769347804.jpg (800x948, 46K)

to move the plot forward next episode when D&D realised "oops nobody could actually stop Dany now"

Has anyone done anything in this show besides Danny acting retarded? Not really

Attached: THEON.webm (960x550, 2.39M)

ignore /pol/fags, user. The episode writting was a shit

>Imagine completely ignoring that Jaime and Cersei's arcs got fucking ruined
Jamie died in the arms of the woman he loved it's what he always wanted. You faggots only want him to be good because you think it's some fairy tale. It's not. Jamie Failed. His love for Cercei was too strong.

>they made Varys a bumbling retard for no reason
He got the word out, that Jon is a Targ and they made Dany kill him to show us how ruthless she can be and set up her descent into madness.

> there was 0 set up for bells making Dany mad at all
Literally 2 seasons if not 3 seasons if not her entire arc. There was a lot of talks about her going mad and a lot of hints as well, from the beggining of the show even.

>Jon did fucking nothing again
He told his men not to fight which is a very important indicator for next episode and the finale

> Arya has the most retarded plot armor known to man,
Arya's role was to show us the battle and that even she might aswell die/can't save anyone. Don't forget she is a very strong assassin and some kings landing common pleb.

> Euron vs Jamie being some of the worst editing the show has ever had, Euron being completely fucking wasted e
agreed but Euron was complete trash character.

Good episode i'd say it actually redeemed the past two seasons because it's literally the same ending the book has. They got back to adaptation this episode, that's why it was good.

>DABID
>WHAT IF DENY HEAR BELL DABID

But what set up the bells in particular making her snap?

user.. the show's dead. We're all watching it for shits and giggles now. The only people genuinely upset at this point are the ones who don't realize it.

Who cares how they fuck it up from here on? The Night King was killed by Arya in episode 3, there's no coming back from that.

Attached: jjjj.png (1366x883, 1.36M)

>he's trying to defend it
I get it you were only pretending to be retarded but big kids are talking now.

Why can't you people spell her fucking name properly?

That she doesn't care even though they surrendered. She wants to burn them all. She can't be their queen they don't love her like Jon and he also has a better claim than her. She lost everyone she loved and doesn't care anymore. She was very paranoid last two seasons.

>Watching for """plot""" and not graphic effects
IMAGINE, JUST imagine being this retarded.

Attached: op.png (655x480, 579K)

>Jaime died in the arms of the woman he loved
After redeeming himself and moving away from a toxic relationship, even establishing in the opening episodes that he "wasn't the man he was before", you're a fucking retard user, it undid episodes of pointless redemption making them completely pointless episodes

>He got the word out
When? He had the note and burned it and then shouted out loud in front of the unsullied and a watching Tyrion that he was going to betray Dany, again, he was retarded and so are you

>Literally 2 seasons
False. The bells specifically. Where was any set up bells would trigger her? You fucking retard

>He told his men not to fight
Wow, that sure furthers his character, retard

>Arya's a strong assassin hurrr
Remember when people died from minor injuries in the show? Yeah, it's retarded that she had 3 buildings collapse onto her and was hit directly by dragonfire and lived, you fucking retard

in short, kys retard

I just felt angry watching it. Everything was so out if place. The whole episode had an uncanny valley effect on me

what was Jaime doing down at the beach?

You might want to take a break from this shithole for a while.
I can guarantee you that it's only going to get worse. In a few days or weeks this cesspool will praise this episode as the peak of television.
Why? Because "normies", "SJW", "reddit" or whatever buzzword for imaginery enemies they might come up with hate the episode. Can't agree with those stupid people, always be contrarian, that's what smart people like us do

>Dany's PTSD triggered by the city bells ringing

I can't stop laughing

Attached: 1504062899397.jpg (255x255, 28K)

This. The main, dominating factor in the majority of Yea Forums posters' opinions is contrarianism.

I was expecting an episode of retardation

I could have never predicted how retarded it actually was

HBO will never recover from this.

It's funny, this episode was so disappointing it made me REEEEE.
But after it was over, realizing what a shitfit SJWs will be throwing over this episode for being so politically incorrect made me feel a little bit better about it.
I guess schadenfreude is a real thing.

Reminder: Dany had no education or experience except for getting raped by her brother and savage husband she was forced to marry. She only did well when she was listening to her advisors until she stopped and started thinking for herself and fucked it all up. She was always retarded.

He was looking for the exit that Tyrion described to him in the tent. He even saw the boat that he would have to come back down to with Cersei to escape the Red Keep. But when they came back down together to get to the passageway that leads to that beech it had collapse and filled with rubble.

He always loved Cersai

thanks
was just skipping through the episode

jaime's arc was not ruined. his full redemption arc was ruined, there's a difference. he didn't not fully redeem himself because he went right back to cersei. he failed at everything, he saved the city during roberts rebellion only for it to be burned down 20 years later, and he failed at distancing himself from cersei because he's always loved her. his life was a big circle. i can see this happening in the books too

Same feelings here desu

Good post. Cleganeb Owl was still underwhelming though.

I'm going to answer you even though you are incapable of writing a sentence without calling me a retard lol

>After redeeming himself and moving away from a toxic relationship, even establishing in the opening episodes that he "wasn't the man he was before"
He was never redeemed that's the point. He thought he was, we thought he was, but his addiction for cersei overcomed it.

>When? He had the note and burned it and then shouted out loud in front of the unsullied and a watching Tyrion that he was going to betray Dany
There's no way that letter burning wasn't just to confuse fans.

>False. The bells specifically. Where was any set up bells would trigger her? You fucking retard
see >Wow, that sure furthers his character
It shows us what a mistake he did and sets us for next episode. In TV, more than books you do things to illustrate to situation.

>Remember when people died from minor injuries in the show? Yeah, it's retarded that she had 3 buildings collapse onto her and was hit directly by dragonfire and lived, you fucking retard
>what is television and drama

>Always loved Cersei
Are you seriously going to pretend this scene never happened?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 15.19.25.png (1414x772, 977K)

This, but the funnier thing is that this contrarianism is misplaced. Most normies saw this coming too, they were just disappointed in its execution. But for some reason Yea Forums believes they and only they could have predicted this.

I agree actually but only because the mountain was such a zombie that there wasn't any emotional tension and he was too overpowered too

people in love dont fight?

How about "take this crossbow and kill both my brothers"?

people in love have never killed each other? hmmm

Dragonfire can't melt stone pillars.

Jaime, Cersei, and baby should have gotten away and lived in a cottage by the sea.

Prove me wrong.

I thought the whole point of the Dany thing was that they were going to show how the outside world could percieve her as crazy, esp with the help of the Crazy Targ Babies meme that's floating about, invading w her dragons and loosing dothraki savages and an army of dickless slaves into the glorious streets of kings landing with their beautiful soldiers in gold and red.

I thought it was going to be a fairly on the nose point about revisionism and the brutual realities of biased history, I didn't think dany would actually just go fucking nuts for no real reason

and torch thousands of innocents. i guess they're trying to pretend her previous magnanimous nature was completely a novel means to an end, that end being rulership and power, but that just doesn't add up with her previous genuine moratily. And has she changed organically since then? No, she's just flipped. Crazy mode. Nuts. disappointing

>tfw the guy calling other people retards can't figure out why dany got mad at the sound of the bells

should we have had an entire episode based around what happens in her mind when some bells ring, you fucking mongoloid?

have sex

Breddy good.

You are a faggot, therefore you are wrong.
Wasn't that hard.

>Sansa who needs to fix her fucking hairline.

lmao

she has been a power hungry nutter since season 1. she has never been fully magnanimous. she is like that in certain situations and others she is a ruthless monster.

>people forget the burning of Astapor, crucifixions, feeding people to dragons, public executions, declaring she'll claim what's hers through fire and blood, etc.

>After redeeming himself and moving away from a toxic relationship, even establishing in the opening episodes that he "wasn't the man he was before", you're a fucking retard user, it undid episodes of pointless redemption making them completely pointless episodes
Sure, addicts NEVER relapse. Fucking retard. If you ever knew an addict they'd have bled you dry.
>When?
Agree this was stupid and done lazily.
>Where was any set up bells would trigger her?
It's not the fucking bells you absolute fucking mongoloid retarded fuck. The seeds for her madness were there for a LONG time. This was painfully clear. The Bells are just a literary/auditory device to show that decent metaphorically. It was beyond clear it was happening since Season 2/3, if not season 1.
>that sure furthers his character
It does, though admittedly not very well. They haven't done great with him this season.
>Remember when people died from minor injuries in the show?
It was dumb that she was there, but I understand their justification that someone had to be that people cared about/liked to show us the commoner experience. I disagree with that decision, but I see why they did it.

The show has been rife with problems, but the larger plot has never been the issue, it has always been the execution of the exposition of the plot.

Just what the fuck do you even want reddit? We've been shitting on this show for 3 seasons now, way before anyone else even bothered to notice. All that needs to be said has already been said, now let us enjoy watching the normies go through what we've been going through ever since season 5.

Welcome to reality. Life doesn't have meaningful character arcs, the smart idealist winning in the end, etc.

Grow up and have sex.

It wasn't the bells, it was the fact that she didn't want to accept Cersei's surrender after chopping off her pet's head and putting 3 ballistae into her baby

Fucking EVERYBODY was teleporting this episode.

Even I couldn't ignore it, and I usually don't give a fuck about logistical details like that in a fantasy show.

Imagine caring about the show post season 4 to still complain about character butchery. Grow up, user. Come join us and bask in the salt of normies and femtards.

>The Bells are just a literary/auditory device to show that decent metaphorically
Lol, how is that a "metaphor". Dumbass.

My buddy, Trisha Paytas, liked this episode.

>muh arcs

Can this meme end already?

How do they still have any form of an army after the battle of Winterfell?

uhh what about her father?

I'm more worried about what they've been eating all this time.

If she had just executed Cersi, everyone would have chhered.

>what initially appears to be a low-magic gritty setting
>comfy southern kingdoms bounded to the north by giant magic wall
>nobody remembers reason for wall
>north of the wall is wild lands with magical fairytale creatures
>and a huge evil army of undead
>turns out bells have special power
>this is a "reveal"
cmon, anons, try to keep up

Attached: bell names.jpg (1485x655, 83K)

Of course. But instead she got TRIGGRD and started lighting up civilians and POWs, then her pet nigger kicked off more killing

since when?

Attached: Harrenhal1.jpg (1203x661, 177K)

If you kill the bad guy you become just as bad as them, so why not become even worse if that's the only road you can take?

dany has always done best when she ignores everyone’s advice and wades through an ocean of blood instead

violence solves everything

embarrassing

I still don't understand why did Euron attack Jaime.

Clegan would've been cooler if he had to chop off all of his limbs then burn him … as he bleeds out and maybe loses a limb or limbs himself …but survives.

I guess they thought people would want them to fight over cersei.

>Literally 2 seasons if not 3 seasons if not her entire arc.
A few lines of dialogue and one or two scenes of her during morally questionable things is not enough to justify burning an entire city buddy.

Inside job

because he's a fucking psycho who cuts the tongues of his men off? he was already up in jaime's face about cersei's cunny and since everything was going to shit decided to seal the deal

In the end they were meant to vanish together... IN THE FIRE

>A few lines of dialogue and one or two scenes of her during morally questionable things
The fuck, nigga

t. monty python

her brother tried but never got the chance to rape her

i cant get over how he just washed up on that particular piece of beach just as jamie was going by? how the fuck did he know to be there, at the secret entrance to the castle he shouldn't know about if he hadn't just washed up there by absolute fucking coincidence?

Attached: 1526739454321.jpg (500x500, 52K)

in the books he already disowned her.
he's leading in the riverlands and he burned her letter begging him to come back without reading it.

Why were the bells supposed to make Dany go mad?

it wasn't the bells that made her go mad, it was the thought of losing her claim to the throne to jon. she knew she wouldn't get the throne anymore if she would let everyone survive after surrendering, she decided to just go full hitler-mode and make everyone fear her again in order to forcefully claim the throne

This. Faggot OP BTFO

>muh gatekeeping
He's right in every point.

>they were the only reasonably complex characters left
Well we only have an hour of story left.

Honestly it was a good episode, even knowing what will happen, it was an enjoyable watch. I can't complain. The ending is also not bad. It's not a fairy tale, but it's not le evil dead win either. It's realistic enough and grey enough to be believable. The only thing that seemed kinda pointless to me was the whole white walkers arc, complete waste of everyone's time. They should have just cut that shit out, instead of having it build up to some epic finale just to immediately return to the game of thrones.

There are a surprisingly large bunch of idiots who think the bells literally drove Dany crazy. And then they complain about how stupid that is.

Attached: 70090C40-A6E5-4656-A742-01EDE40186E3.jpg (1540x926, 208K)

shut up roastie

>Don't forget she is a very strong assassin
Does being able to sneak around help in natural disaster type scenario?

I'm pretty sure everyone hated this episode.
Roasties are the ones making excuses.

The way it was shot and played out looked like it. This, Jaime, Tyrion, Varys, Jon's bad choices, batshit crazy or spinelessness would all work better in the book with internal monologues.

Dear god why even care about that shitty chair? It never made sense to autistically obsess over the rule of a god awful country when essos is so much better, bigger cities, more interesting architecture etc.

just turn off your brainie.

I don't get it either

The end to the siege was clearly unsatisfying to Dany. She didn't get clearcut revenge for the death of Missandei, or her dragons

She was expected to hold Cersei as a political prisoner while she actually wanted to burn her to the fucking ground. That wasn't good enough, so she went apeshit. There's literally no-one left alive that can calm her down, like they had countless times before

based

>muh slavers only evil
Jesus imagine if someone showed up on your doorstep killed your boss made you unemployed and unemployable and then said you have a better life now in 1984 land

But your boss was a Jew who wasn’t paying you.

John stabs Danny, John dies, Bran king

Propably she got a "Venom" moment

Attached: tenor.gif (640x266, 415K)

you're a fuckin' moron if you actually think that's why it happened

>There are a surprisingly large bunch of idiots who think the bells literally drove Dany crazy. And then they complain about how stupid that is.
Well, you are on Yea Forums.

I don't even feel that good about it. I quit in S5 when Stannis burned his daughter. That was just the last straw though, I'd mostly just stopped caring what happened to most of the characters and definitely did not care who ended up on the Iron Throne.

This, pretty much everything OP said was wrong.

Exactly. Fly up to the keep, torch cerci standing there. Call it a day. You got your vengeance.

that's exactly what happened, have sex incel

Gonna laugh so hard at you entitled, ungrateful faggots when this show is over and you'll be crying for more.
With all its faults, GoT was unprecedented in the impact it had on television and in the media, it was and always will be one of the greats.

>I quit in S5 when Stannis burned his daughter.
You think that shit won't happen in the books? Melisandre has been going on about king's blood since her first appearance. Everything is perfectly setup for that.

>confirmed D&D faggot
When you gotta go to a tv forum to defend your writing, then you samefag yourself, you know you’re a hack fraud

laugh out loud

Seriously I kept noticing this and it bothered me. But its not going to be like lord of the rings where you watch the main characters take every pass and curve with brilliant themes and dialogue playing.

They have to deliver a bunch of dropped and late pizzas to a bunch of different houses with all the wrong orders in quick succession on account that they had to rush out this season and cut it in half to keep the HBO shareholders happy.

Attached: 1487036395299.gif (218x218, 1.5M)

based and levelheadpilled

>People are so retarded that they actually think D&D meant for the literal bells for her to go insane

When I saw this I wanted to remark about it, but I didn't because it should well understood by everyone at this point things just happen because thats what the editors and directors believe its what the audience wants to see. Many meetings, partings, drama and death between key characters with all their plot complexities regardless of the means and possibility.

What gets me is how Dany and Jon have any army left to fight after a literal fight to the last man holdout where it looked like several key characters were dead or in the process of dying, like fucking samwell lul

Attached: 1551082274629.gif (200x180, 2.97M)

>ppl complain about dnd being stupid
>same people then think that it was the bells that drove dany mad
how are you absolute braindead retards even able to read

What the fuck is that gif

>this is the average iq on 4channel in 2019

Attached: 1524089821944.jpg (450x450, 30K)

HAVE
S
E
X

lfmao

Based and reasonable-pilled

this

Attached: 1432724756612386s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

>when the retards realize that everyone thinks that someone else is dumb
>retards try and laugh at dumb people
>retards oust themselves as retarded

Attached: 23C3EE00-2628-4000-848C-B4945EE80BD3.jpg (1125x1540, 237K)

i feel like it would be more in character for him to have stolen jamies getaway boat

Attached: 136424688638.jpg (300x300, 28K)

I thought jaime did a pretty nice thing. Is it really honorable to abandon his sister and his unborn baby? He tried to save her and risked everything for it. I also was a fan of brienne x jaime but he actually did the right thing. And in the end he comforted cersei before they both died. Jaime was one of the most honorable men in this show and the tyrion freeing jaime seen gave me some powerful feels.
...still wish we got azar jaime tho

So then what's next after just completely ruining the capital? Is her final plan to just go around murdering everyone, since at this point it's clear that she's a psycho and no one can trust her to not burn down their settlements? I mean you can't exactly burn down the kingdom's capital after surrender and expect for anyone to want to submit to you.
I mean what even is her objective at this point, realistically? Making all of Westeros revert to an An-Prim state?

>because they ruined dany
The funny thing is that dany is one of the least ruined things in the show

thats cartoonish and stupid and not the dark story game of thrones goes for. thats a braindead "yas queen moment" with no flaws. It's stupid.

OHOMNONONONONONON

SEETHING AND SUBVERTED

can it spew forth fire indefinitely then? Not to mention it apparently having explosive properties.

Those are probably the people who beleive that being triggered or having a trigger is a real thing.

It's not the bells that made her mad it's the fact that she knew something wasn't going right and having to deal with all of these people who surrendered so easily and would have no love for her as a ruler would be a nightmare. She'd been poisoned by her brother and Illirio saying "the common for songs songs and hold secret toasts to the return of the true rulers" or whatever when in reality the people hate whoever is in power and just huddle around them when their lives are in danger.

This episode was WAY better that The Battle for Winterfell one, that one was just blobs in the dark, and then super-Arya ends the Super Villain, oh and all the Dothraki die, but some show up again anyway.

Attached: vartyusz.gif (673x680, 1.38M)

If you ever get someone saying "you're mad because you loved Dany" if you point out flaws in the episode, then you are assured he's a tourist. Leaks have been plastered all over this board for the past 3 weeks, nobody was surprised by the twist, that's not why people are saying its shit

problem is more that they rushed her character/forgot to build it up. everybody knew she would eventually go mad and burn people, but going from "im going to break the wheel and free the slaves and ill be a better leader than anyones even known" to "burn them all" happened in like 3 episodes

I won't be the one to praise D&D's narrative abilities but dear lord are you retarded.

>Jaime
Jaime got hit by remorse and decided he wanted to be a better man. He tries to redeem himself for seasons and in the end walks away from Cersei to save the living. After doing so, he gets a taste of what being a good boy and fucking non-Cersei pussy is, and it's not particularly satisfying. He hears the news that Cersei is about to die because she won't surrender, and he comes to realize that his love for Cersei is stronger than his intentions to be a better man. He also realizes that no matter how much he tries to change, that won't erase what he did in the past, and past Jaime is who he really is. It's not that Jaime went from black to white and back to black. He's always been different shades of gray.

That character arch is perfectly fine, the problem is D&D have been rushing things lately because they were too busy doing fan service in the past to actually care about developing the narrative.

>Varys
D&D late rush is the problem here again. There's like a 10 minute showtime span between "Varys starts scheming" and "Varys is ded". That's the issue. If Varys had started scheming two episodes ago he wouldn't look that retarded.

>Bells
It's not the bells per se, mongoloid. Daennerys has told Jon a couple scenes ago that nobody loves her in Westeros and the only tool she has left is fear. When the battle is won and the bells start ringing, there are two options from Dany's point of view. Let them surrender, and face the threat of the people wanting Jon to be King, or burn the city to ashes, getting revenge for what they did to her dragon and Missandei, for what they did to her family, and getting people to fear her so that she can stablish herself as Queen. She goes crazy but it's a partially rational decision.

>Jon
I agree his role doesn't have much weight lately.

>Arya
Arya was just a vehicle to show the destruction in KL from a character's POV.

Then dont write a story in which this is the most logical and best solution

they ran back are you fucking blind

>everybody knew
The vast majority of the fanbase thought there would be a disney ending dude

BASED
this kills the haters

Attached: 15135796_136518790160258_4565879205611376799_n.jpg (306x315, 14K)

>arcs
Fuck off you childish faggots
>if characters don't change and grow then they're bad!!!!

>thats cartoonish and stupid
this is literally what any person would have ACTUALLY done in that situation. Before even getting to Westeros, before the ships even reach Westeros, before any fucking warning.
Get the three dragons and get a quick hit on the Red Keep. Torch the enemy HQ, kill Cersei and her upper brass and watch how the whole medieval realm just falls to the knees before you. Anything else is just story for the sake of story, unneeded complications for muh epic.
Never go for a battle if you have a good chance for an assassination.

Daenerys got the Stannis treatment. You can always find reasons why it happened but thats not the issue. It was rushed and felt dumb

go back

Dany wanted to murder Cersei and the Lanister army while burning all the rich fuckers like when she crucified the masters in S3. It shouldn't be so complex for you retards to get that she's fucking triggered

she already complained that no one in Westeros gives her any love or respect, killing Cersei wasn't going to do it for her

Attached: 1557763668729.jpg (828x1024, 71K)

They were shit too.

based

>but it's a partially rational decision
it's not rational, and it IS uncharacteristic
Why hasn't she killed the slavers in Meereen? And I didn't mean some of them. But ALL of them. She had a huge amount of problems simply because she left them alive. And Meereen had a huge slave population. And the slavers meant nothing to them. And they were all at least in the oppression of the slaves in an ethical deficit that would have validated her actions. A sensible person would have just "let" the slaves kill all the masters. Or at least take every last penny from them, every little property they had and let them flee the city on foot without weapons and with food for a week to get somewhere.

There was absolutely no reason NOT to genocide the relatively small free and slaver population of Meereen and just rule the former slaves. This is why it's greatly uncharacteristic for her to just kill people. Not to mention the Lhazareen. She cared about them, and she was betrayed, fucked over, yet she wasn't vangeful, she didn't ordered to kill them all out of revenge. When Barristan Selmy died, she still didn't order the former slavers to be killed. She didn't even harm any of her "hostages", it rambles on about how she cared about them in the books. And those people fucked her over at every turn. They rebelled against her numerous times. And what did she get in Westeros? Some people giving her the eye? In the North? And this is why she starts a genocide in the South? None of this makes any sense, she has absolutely no reason to hate these people. She could've had her revenge on Sansa, on Jon, be a bitch about anyone, but this is the worst, most nonsensical thing they could've done.
There is no sense to it, just wanted again dragons and visual orgy of destruction and made up shit "conflict" even the dumbest person can understand, even better if they don't care about the actual world setting. It's just like the Battle of Winterfell, absolute garbage.

Based

Are there ANY hot babes left on the show???

>Imagine completely ignoring that Jaime and Cersei's arcs got fucking ruined
They didn't, why are disneyshills so scared of GoT being kino?

She got sick of everyone around her betraying her or dying because of the betrayals so she gave King's Landing the good ole flame. Why are you so triggered?

I enjoyed this episode, it felt slightly redemptive after the disappointment with the Night King. Best scene was Arya and the Hound parting.

It wasn't the bells you gigantic fucking retard.

>Dany wanted to murder Cersei and the Lanister army while burning all the rich fuckers like when she crucified the masters in S3.
and how would the bells stop her from that? When the Nazis surrendered were everyone pardoned? What the fuck are you even saying? She could've burned anyone she very well wishes AFTER they surrendered if she had criminal accusations against them. And she had. At least against the soldiers and the leaders, since they supported a different monarch. She could've still fed anyone to the dragon.

Also she didn't
>crucified the masters
she crucified SOME. That was the whole problem. She killed some, the others just got angry, they still HAD THEIR FUCKING WEALTH AND PYRAMIDS, it's even in the show. How an old ex-slave comes to her that he wants to go back to being a slave and teach the children of his former master. And that he now has nowhere to live.
It'd have been the most basic thing to at least exterminate the former nobles, the wealthy people, if for nothing else, but to secure the funds, and replace them with loyal people.
That was what almost every conqueror has done. And Dany was presented not only as a moral person, but someone with ridiculous naiveté that was even destructive for herself and her own cause.

IT WASNT THE BELLS GUYS DANY'S CHARACTER ARC WAS PERFTLY SET UP ARE YOU RETARDED LFMAO

This is the only actual sensible explanation, and we're all ignoring it for some reason

>/tranny/ detected

>scorpions suddenly can't aim for shit
>THE BELLS
>golden company got a total screentime of 3 minutes and got obliterated
>Dothraki can respawn i guess
>THE BELLS THO
>Arya gets half an episode of screentime while at the same having a background role
>Jon continues to do nothing at all
>Cersei continues to do nothing but now is sad instead of smug
>1 Dragon now causing more damage than 2 when compared to the battle of winterfell
>THESE BELLS AND JON NOT PUTTING HIS PENIS INSIDE OF ME ARE MAKING ME MAD AS HELL
>Cleganebowl was too short
>Jaime went from having a character arc to a character circle
Other than that it was kino

>Good episode i'd say it actually redeemed the past two seasons because it's literally the same ending the book has. They got back to adaptation this episode, that's why it was good.
None of this shit is in the books, wtf. Jon is still dead in the books. Stannis is still outside Winterfell waiting to attack Ramsey. Danny is still in Essos trying to run some shithole.

I'm triggered because people are trying to rationalize trash writing. This is just nonsensical, this is just trash. There is no sense to it, people wouldn't behave like this based on their past selves. This hurr-durr she just snapped even when there have been absolutely nothing to show for this in the past is just garbage. Just like the "strategy" for her whole campaign here, just like the battleplans. None of this makes any sense. Why didn't she attack the Red Keep? Ever. Never she just flew up the dragon, spit some fire in every window, melt the whole thing down, nice slowly like Harrenhal.
Why is she just killing random civilians. The show always had its flaws, but it completely lost any respect for its own world-building for the last two seasons. And people should just gobble it up and rationalize. It's irrational.

the bells didn't trigger her, she just didn't want to stop burning shit

>you're a fucking shitbag redditor
this is some black text commenting on the greentext above

>disgusting faggot, the world is being overrun by niggers and pakis and arabs
paki nigger arab

>reddit spacing
reddit spacing

>another bit of green
now black because you're a fucking faggot

>with aids
you have aids

>aids
faggot

>faggot
aids

>it was the bells
the bells did it. the episode title was even the bells.

>you are toxic and problematic. my vocabularly comes directly from my masters
toxic and problematic

>>scorpions suddenly can't aim for shit
they can't though? This isn't an AA station, son, you can't freely aim wherever with it. They still should have hit her, but the whole point was to have so many that she can't just sanic dodge.

no, it was the bells. you can tell.

Don't get me wrong the episode was shit but it didn't ruin GOT the way I expected DnD ending to ruin GOT. Kind of made it better. Almost redeemed all the shit and boring Dany bits in earlier seasons.

>idiot detected

Listen to DnD commentary, they say it was the sight of her home that triggered her. Apparently she cares about that place a lot despite the show never really showing that side of her

d&d revealed that it was just the sound of the bells more than anything in an interview this morning.
they said that targaryians have sensitive hearing and the bells are what drives them mad, it is also what happened to her father, king targaryian before, if you read the books you would know that.

This honestly.

>Last episode showed how little of the unsullied and the northern army, in general, were remaining after the long night
>This episode their forces are fully replenished, enough to defeat a combined force of "elite" sellswords and thousands of other Lannister men inside King's Landing, not to mention the fact they're at full strength since they didn't have to march across a continent to get to where they were going, so they're fully rested
>It takes them no time at all to breach the walls of the capital city of the continent, despite them never even attempting to siege the city or try to put pressure on them to surrender before sacking it
>Cersei surrenders as soon as she even sees the dragon despite knowing that they killed one very easily with the ballistae
>They don't even try to defend the Red Keep despite it being a Keep and essentially it's own separate castle, entirely defensible in its own right

I don't think I've ever seen the long-awaited "conclusion" of a show phoned in so fucking hard before

I'm just glad it's over and it can finally be done

Attached: 1515374044306.gif (265x257, 1.78M)

I'm just mad that all of this could have been avoided if Jon had a fucking opinion on anything. He literally just exists as a plot device in the Mad Queen Daenerys storyline. He doesn't want anything now. He has no desire but to blindly follow Daenerys.
>How's it feel to be a Targaryen?
>How does he feel about Rhaegal's death?
>How does he feel about the future of Westeros?
>What kind of relationship does he want to have with Daenerys? Does he want to be a loyal servant and nothing more? Does he have any romantic feelings left for her?
>How does Jon feel about Dany's emotional state?
He could have pulled her back and this massacre could have been avoided, but all he cares about is serving "MUH QUEEN!" D&D turned the main character of ASOIAF into a fucking bystander.

Attached: jon winterfell.jpg (1400x700, 210K)

>Jamie died in the arms of the woman he loved it's what he always wanted. You faggots only want him to be good because you think it's some fairy tale. It's not. Jamie Failed. His love for Cercei was too strong.
It is a fairy tale that's literally the entire point of the books, they're a reconstruction of fantasy tropes, people wanting the purpose of the books rather than the jewish nihilism of the tv show are not wrong

>Is her final plan to just go around murdering everyone, since at this point it's clear that she's a psycho and no one can trust her to not burn down their settlements? I mean you can't exactly burn down the kingdom's capital after surrender and expect for anyone to want to submit to you.
That's the point user, mad kings thing they can get away with anything because of their "right to rule" they don't realize that their vassals are not fucking slaves. Her father thought he could burn some vassals alive and carry on but people overthrew him, she thinks she can just burn down king's landing but Jon will kill her for it.

>bells
yes this was the only reason for her going mad, d&d confirmed this in an interview today

>but was it anything else
no, it was shown, she was happy that the war had been won and had stopped drakon her dragon on the castle roof, but then when the bells started she went mad and burned the city without stopping until it was all burned. this is referenced several times in the series as well as the books, the bells sent her mad, and is a "sonic trigger".

>why did she burn the city
because it was the city and the bells sent her mad so she burned the city, i am an authority on this subject and everyone should reply to me.

>how do i sign up for reddit in the easiest way possible?
like/subscribe and upvote me there and if i have enough upvotes i'll start a kickstarter so that you can all give me money and then i'll post one post a week while spending all your money on other things

>books?
yes there are books based on the series but they haven't been finished because d&d wouldn't give advanced copies of the scripts to the writer. the next book, based on series 8 should be out next year.

>year?
yes it is a measurement of time used in europe and arabia based on 13 months.

>based
not really, some people think that dannyarius was being too bad and burned ppl and then she is will be kill

>kille
ppl die stop move an then blud comes and fall on grond

>green
black

>green text
black text

>space between every pair of green and black lines

>i'm the most important person on this or any other board. pay attention to me, i want to feel satisfaction at recieving your replies, and the more i collect the more screenshots i will take of my own replies with your replies on them, but just the amount because what you say doesn't matter

>are you a fat cunt?
yes and i dress up like a goth because i have no personality. my main ambition in life is to be a fan fiction writer and catch aids

kek

lmao turn your brain off bro

Don't blame the story for D&D's faults. Just because those idiots decided to spend two episodes doing fan service with characters meeting characters in a hug fest, instead of developing the narrative, it doesn't mean that the story (i.e. the major guidelines established by GRRM) doesn't make sense.

Do not forget that from Dany's POV:
>The Westerosi families betrayed and slaughtered her house
>They tried to kill her and forced her into exile in Essos
>She had a traumatic past (mad bro, rape, etc.)
>She thinks taking the Throne back is her duty and she has a destiny to fulfill as Breaker of Chains, Mother of Dragons, and all that shit
>She's already used to following the "Fire and Blood" motto, as shown in
>Her family is known for inbreeding and having mental issues
>She recently lost Jorah and one dragon to the WW
>She recently lost Missandei and another dragon to Cersei
>She recently found out that her love Jon is his nephew and has a better claim to the Throne
>She made Jon promise that he wouldn't tell anyone, but he did
>Varys betrayed her
>Tyrion failed her
>Jon doesn't love her (at least the way she wants him to)
>The people would prefer Jon as King and, again, he has a better claim, so the Throne is slipping from her fingers
>She's suddenly faced with a decision to:
>A) Follow Tyrion's advice (who has failed her) and let the enemy surrender. Her enemies will live and then she'll have to face Jon's threat
>B) Fuck Tyrion's advice, burn the city to ashes, destroy her enemies, get revenge, and show people that they should fear her (which strengthens her position as Queen)

If this isn't a recipe for a Mad Queen I don't know what is.

>The vast majority of the fanbase thought there would be a disney ending dude
And that is the show's fault, her going crazy and burning everyone is pretty much believed to be canon by everyone in the books, but D&D wanted to pander to the female empowerment crowd, thats fine but if you are going to do that give them also a fitting ending, don't pander to that idea and then follow through with the original ending and turn her crazy mad out of the blue.

We're not ignoring any of that, we just don't care since the show ended any lingering hopes with ep3 of this season.

Only pleasure now is seeing them fuck up the people loved by the scumbag redditors who helped ruin the show.

The bells didn't trigger her, it was pretty clear to me that she just said she wouldn't attack then, to make Tyrion shut up. She is power hungry but she was also in a blind revenge mode.
I think confronted to the reality of death, Cersei in her last moments just realised she had completely forgotten about her baby.

>I'm triggered because people are trying to rationalize trash writing.
Because for once it's not trash writing, Dany has been showing signs of being nuts for 4 seasons now.

>they said that targaryians have sensitive hearing and the bells are what drives them mad, it is also what happened to her father, king targaryian before, if you read the books you would know that.

Attached: LAU.jpg (179x282, 8K)

>thats the shows fault
No it isnt. Showonly people with an iq above room temperature didnt think there would be a happily ever after, only retards did

>out of the blue
Its not out of the blue, its just poor writing. They foreshadowed it constantly, and coupled with clarkes shit acting and the shit writing, and people being retarded, its "out of the blue"

Dany is sperging about the throne during all the night king shenanigans and you retards think thats normal

>His love for Cercei was too strong.
So I guess his whole "fuck the innocents lol" is in character too, despite protecting the innocent being the main reason for why he's the 'Kingslayer' or the whole point of him going to Winterfell for the Long Night. Or are we going to cast that aside because "h-he just loves Cersei too much!"?

>made Dany kill him to show us how ruthless she can be and set up her descent into madness
Except the fact that Varys literally betrayed her because he suddenly now just wants someone with a dick on the throne, despite supporting Dany for the last 4 seasons. Dany also had every right to execute him for what he did.

>Literally 2 seasons if not 3 seasons if not her entire arc
Her killing the slavers and nobles was due to her brashness and naivety, but not from some forming madness from her family. Her father was literally a loon from day one, to such an extent that his description is akin to some evil warlock you see in a standard fantasy. Also you're forgetting the part where she put her dragons in a cave after they incidentally murdered a child without her consent.

>He told his men not to fight
Holy shit, he told his men not to fight!?! God damn, Kit Harington really pulled his load for that 5 minute scene.

OP's Ayra comment was dumb. Not because it was wrong, but because he didn't realize she had plot armor after she survived six stab wounds from a faceless man, to then jump into putrid water, and then manage to jump around the rooftops of Braavos a day later. Talking about it now is just redundant.

>Can't even defend Euron

>jon is his nephew
>his
foreigners always make this mistake. especially those using a latinate language.

So where's the footage of people cheering as Dany roasted all those unskilled laborers in King's Landing?

>Jaime and Cersei's arcs got fucking ruined

You’re fucking retarded, this was probably the only worthy death this season.

Yep, I noticed after posting. I'm Spanish.

no, you're wrong. see it is a particular frequency of those bells that affects them mentally because of inbreeding. if you read the backstory elements in the book you'd have seen that already.
>"Some said it was the tone of the air that set the dragon king to fury -"
can't believe there is still debate on this.

seething Danyfags

Attached: tranny_btfo.webm (1280x720, 2.35M)

Tienes que recordar que los putos ingleses gringos de mierda usan "his" cuando el subjeto es un hombre, y "her(s)" cuando el subjeto es una puta blanca.
Nunca lo cambia por el objeto, lo que es despues del verbo normalamente.

>Tyrion failed her
How exactly did he fail her though? What could she expect from him more than he did?

Seriously though, it’s clear that the bells mean that Dany would never get her revenge. She would be queen of people that hate her. She didn’t get the acceptance of the people like they did in the essos cities. She snapped and decided that it is not what she wanted and went on an insane geneocide.

hahahaha
with luck, when the trannies realise (((who))) has fed their degenerate mental illnesses, they will go out on killing rampages to seek revenge on them.

So Euron ganked Jaime? Azor Euron inbound

So what happened to Yara?

She retook the Iron Islands while Euron and his fleet was away.

From Dany's POV, his advice has been faulty and he failed to tell her about Sansa telling him about Jon before telling Varys.

So what happened to the mopey cunt with the bow and arrow that was helping brann before.

she went home when she realized he's a robot now and bran is dead

>all the setup with the golden company and the iron bank meddling with the throne
>lol dragon'd

>euron just fucking appears out of the water the moment jamie walks by

>cleganebowl was shit

>arya's plot armour

>jon broods

>varys making 1 dimensional plots

>tyrion next for the fire

>danys plot armour, the mad queen thing has been kinda rushed but I don't hate it conceptually.

There was zero intrigue this episode, zero schemes coming to light, just a by the numbers spectacle.
Sure it looked cool but it was fucking a woeful episode.

The one thing I did like this episode was Grey Worm, he's always been loyal but he's been always been just. After missandei's death it seemed reasonable he'd be up for some mindless slaughter.

>She made Jon promise that he wouldn't tell anyone, but he did
Why do people say this? At no point in his conversation with her about his parentage, did he promise not to tell anybody else.

She went home once Bran got back to Winterfell.
Also her brother died.
She was pretty cute tho

what am I looking at?

>her descent into madness.

What's with this meme? Killing people doesn't make you 'mad'.

Dilate

And after this trainwreck is complete and every fan is left burned they'll go on to create a Star Wars trilogy with the blank check and blessing of Disney

Ain't that just fucked?

that means i can marry her then.
great.
fuck bran, hope he didn't hear me say/think that.

A lesson she unfortunately taught to Jon.

I’m fine with Jamie but I wish they would have done it in public so that peopel could see Jamie trying to save her and then mercy killing her so she doesn’t get roasted by Danny

>it’s okay to murder people even through from their culture and laws they did nothing wrong

Cool

rumour has it bronn warged into ayra when she was having sex with genrey.

All he had to do was fuck his Aunt and so many people could be saved. Shes fucking barren he doesn't even have to worry about an incest baby. Marry her ass and save the kingdom you fuck.

Is it just me speedwatching or could we remove the Bran, warging and Three-Eyed Raven subplot entirely and everything in this season would have played out nearly the same?

Not his style. He just likes to watch. Suspicious amount of ravens were around though.

You are both stupid. If she wanted to burn her, she could have burned her alone after capture (it would be way less irregular than burning babies anyway).

It was clear he became in part "mad queen" even if the tv writers don't know it (Martin still told them general outline to write).

yes

I haven't been watching this seriously since season 5. I just want to find out what dumb shit they come up with next and see the fans get upset over "ruined character arcs". Yeah what the fuck did you expect at this point? Show runners don't take it seriously and neither should you

>Euron absolutely wrecks one of her dragons with ease and the threat of the scorpions is enough to fend off Drogon's revenge attack

Hmmm how is Daenarys going to overcome this threat?

>lol nvm Drogon can just burn the whole fleet and city with impunity

>white horse magically appears for Arya

Is she actually dead?

>tfw Romanian and the pronoun would be female in this case
>tfw not real latin

GOLDEN COMPANY HYPED FOR NOTHING

Attached: 1517072649406.png (528x498, 283K)

romanian is half-romance/latinate.
regain your pre-soviet culture, and summon Vlad Tepes, he has work to do.

Why the fuck didn't Jon just marry Dany and fuck her all the time it's not like Targs arent known for being incestuous. And if the truth ever fucking came out they'd just be king/queen anyway so who gives a fuck at that point

Look at this faggot redditor defending his YASS QUEEN like a true Danyfag

>toxic relationship

You've exposed yourself with your numale speak redditfag.

>The Old Kingdom bells
My absolute fucking patrician.

>Jaime and Cersei's arcs got fucking ruined
only brainlet plebs think this

>still hasn't been refuted
Yep the episode is certified kino now

Rhaegal doesn't die ep 4
The bells sound
Euron being a cunt shoots and kills Rhaegal
Dany goes nuclear

There I made a better descent into madness than dnd.

>She had a huge amount of problems simply because she left them alive.

Maybe she learned from that?

They showed like a handful of them running back

Lmao I liked it before I even saw anons discussing it.
Last 3 eps of this show will be kino once the finale drops in a week.

>getting angry over a fictional show
Lmao normie tourist I hope thr books come out and btfo your faggot reddtior ass

base chink loves it

emotional ppl do emotional things

Attached: file.png (1360x1220, 1.35M)

dany herself said that hes afraid of her
how did you miss it? that episode had like one page of dialogue max
no wonder shit gets dumbed down more and more

I kinda feel like the Dany thing was two fold. She's alienated from Jon, and knows that the truth about him is out now. In their scene together, she kind of alludes to "It's fear then". I don't think that's necessarily about just Jon. She knows Westeros will never accept/love her. Even if she shows mercy at King's Landing.

So when they ring the bells, she knows it's ultimately not HER victory. They'll cheer for her now, but they will never love her. Everyone will always choose Jon over her. So in her anger she makes the only choice that has a chance to secure her power. She chooses fear, and becomes the tyrant.

Attached: THINGS_THAT_DONT_MATTER.png (1920x1080, 1.63M)

Her name is Dany

I agree with Cleganebowl, its such a waste not because it was bad in itself, but because it serves exactly zero purpose in the story and was only in there because the writers knew it was something that was supposed to happen, without understanding why. They have no idea how their own story even works.