Where are my Barry bros at? One episode left (like a certain same network but much shittier show)

Where are my Barry bros at? One episode left (like a certain same network but much shittier show)

Attached: screen-shot-2019-02-22-at-12.12.31-pm-e1550859303718.png (807x511, 334K)

bump

Barry sucks. It's like if you fused the Sopranos and silicon Valley and you get this. I'm waiting for the season to end to pirate it.

Second season has been much less tightly plotted than the first, and has begun to flanderize the show. Bit disappointed desu senpai

s2e5 though

Ay what's up shitbird? Want a little piiiiiiiiiiiiieeeee?

Not saying there haven't been good individual moments, but it's much less cohesive than season 1, with too many plot conveniences thrown in, ie detective and assassin shot by cops, Fuches accidentally discovering the car; and wtf was the point of feral ninja child?

karate girl best episode. You all know this.

Yeah, I noticed straight away that it got way more cartoony in the second season. Only REALLY cartoony character in S1 was hairless slav(blanking on name).

That episode was meant to be ridiculous and showcase a little girl who is apparently insane about stunts. The whole ep was written and directed by Hader and was meant to just be a fun “job gone bad” and then they figured a way to get rid of crooked detective in it as well as shoehorn a little backstory and character development. I’m also pretty sure it’s the highest rated ep of the season.

Season 2 has been kind of a let down. Still decent though

Started watching the first season a few months ago and dropped it halfway through episode 1, as it wasn't what I expected it to be.
Rewatched season one recently and just started on two.

>random SJW buzzwords thrown in all over the place
>makes sense regarding the hipster, millennial acting troupe, but it doesn't make sense when some guy like Fuches spouting buzzwords like gender fluid
>acting is decent at best for the most part, with a few people pulling it up
>bald guy pulling it down

Over all 6/10 show. Decent enough to keep me pirating, but nothing that really makes it shine.

dude noho hank is a main character. you really haven't been paying attention

Bill Hader is the 2010s Dane Cook

I thought this last ep was really tense.

Hank is such a reddit pandering character. I cannot stand him. The Chechens were all awful fucking cartoon characters. Great show though

>he's an egotistical college stand up comic who got popular through social media until he alienated everyone and his fad wore out
none of those things seem to describe bill hader

Barry is good, but it's running out of places to go plot-wise, really fast.
It's a typical case of a good but shallow premise.
He should stop now, and move on to something else.

I basically meant he's shit and annoying

If Gene dies I'm gonna blow up a fuckin hospital

NoHo Hank. I was worried about the direction the show would take following the conclusion of season 1. After killing Moss, which proved ultimately pointless given the evidence (and cops) was closing in on Barry anyway, it would have to become less grounded, and more outlandish, to advance the plot in any way, shape or form. And, as you said, it's become a cartoon.
It was entertaining, sure, but how will fun filler help advance the story? It's another dead-end alley they've written themselves into, with nothing being resolved and the events of the show becoming ever more unlikely and uninteresting.

Fuck GoT bump

I wonder if Barry will become a successful actor because he's a sociopath and it'll be some sort of commentary on Hollywood?

Is this good?
What is another tv show we can compare it to?
Just finished the Sopranos rewatch, need something new to watch

1st season is great. Kinda like a less shit Dexter