The Jeremy Kyle Show off air and suspended indefinitely after death of guest

>itv.com/news/2019-05-13/the-jeremy-kyle-show-off-air-and-suspended-indefinitely-after-death-of-guest/
The Jeremy Kyle Show has been taken off air and suspended indefinitely following the death of a guest who appeared on the show.

Dickinson's Real Deal replaced it in the ITV morning schedule on Monday.

ITV confirmed in a statement it would not screen the episode in which the guest took part in filming.

“Everyone at ITV and The Jeremy Kyle Show is shocked and saddened at the news of the death of a participant in the show a week after the recording of the episode they featured in and our thoughts are with their family and friends," a spokesperson said.

“ITV will not screen the episode in which they featured.
Jeremy Kyle has been on air since 2005.
Jeremy Kyle has been on air with his self-titled show since 2005. Credit: PA

“Given the seriousness of this event, ITV has also decided to suspend both filming and broadcasting of The Jeremy Kyle Show with immediate effect in order to give it time to conduct a review of this episode of the show.”

The Jeremy Kyle Show, which first aired in July 2005, is filmed at MediaCityUK in Salford.

The show is known for its direct and feisty discussions as guests discuss personal conflicts and relationship problems in front of the studio audience.

Attached: Jeremy Kyle dabs on your grave.jpg (1200x630, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=jeremy kyle&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search
m.youtube.com/watch?v=O-tAgt3RGvY
youtube.com/watch?v=3vIS1-aSiSw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

JEREMY NO

Good. I hope Jeremy Kyle ends up on job seekers and gets his cunt kicked in when leaving

how did the faggot die?

i don’t get it, did he do something on the show which lead to his death?

suicide afer humiliation

From what I can tell by the limited context clues, this Jeremy bloke is like Maury Povich. So I'm guessing he was the father then he offed himself probably with a sharpened spoon.

Yeah was going to say it was most likely either suicide after guilting by Jizza or maybe they collapsed from a heart attack or some other stress/anger related health problem.

It hasn't even been revealed if they're a man or woman. My guess is it was some druggy, there's no shortage of them on the show.

No one cares, you stupid Brits.

>The Sneedemy Chuckle Show (formerly The Jeremy Kyle Show) off air and suspended indefinitely (formerly broadcasting regularly) after death of guest (formerly alive)

Attached: Sneed Kyle dab.png (1200x630, 837K)

The guest was a Muslim suicide bomber

>NO ONE CARES, YOU STUPID BRITS,
Cared enough to reply.

Attached: Oh say can you shart.jpg (1200x1800, 228K)

He's like a really aggressive muarry. I think Steve wilkos might be more accurate

Only because I want you to know that everything your country does is so lame. You guys are almost worse than Australians.

Looks like JEZZA should have been more TOLERANT.

What? Howard Stern literally murdered a girl on his show and it's still on.

Attached: 250px-Howard_Stern.jpg (250x296, 19K)

based David Dickinson on top again.

Go to a marvel thread then.

Based Jessica Szohr poster.

Attached: Talla lol.png (616x580, 492K)

Source?

GO ON OUR JEZZA GO ON MY SON!

Stern is American, this is a Britbong show so they have to censor everything

Everyone outside of the United States should be range banned from posting and only allowed to lurk. It would be glorious.

It was a tranny who committed suicide.

HE SHUD HAVE PUT SOMETHING ON THE END OF IT

Based Jezza, scourge of the benefit junkies

Attached: 1550698720600.png (1412x819, 474K)

Ask the jap owner then.

Attached: Jeremi Kaiyuru.png (640x480, 625K)

More like brokelads

lmao I wondered how it would end

Attached: JK.png (1243x699, 1.26M)

Obviously I'd rather it was "Jeremy Kyle Show off air and suspended indefinitely after death of Jeremy Kyle" but you take what you can get. What a piece of shit.

Was there a suicide note saying the person did it because of the show? It's a show about fucked up people, they have enough fucked up reasons to die on their own. How else could the show be held responsible for this?

It would be exactly what happens too; if everyone were range-banned from posting, they'd SURELY still come here purely to lurk rather than just going somewhere else where they CAN post. It would be glorious!!

Meanwhile repeats of Jezza on ITV2 have been replaced by Stephen Mulhern's Catchphrase.

Attached: Memehern's Saturday Night Takeaway.png (1302x730, 1.03M)

IT WAS JES A LIL BANT

at end uh day jeremy i love me familly

Would love to give mulhern a slap.

END UH DAY E'S THA FAVA OF SOME OF ME KIDS

Attached: 1549836472921.png (1531x1159, 171K)

Soon.

Attached: Mulhern dabs on Jezza.png (1444x904, 1.41M)

>the cunt and carp
fucking lost it

You know who's also on ITV.

Attached: Warwick murders.png (576x380, 501K)

>Everyone at ITV and The Jeremy Kyle Show is shocked and saddened at the news of the death

What a load of fucking bullshit, they couldn't give a rats ass about someone dying. What they're bothered about is that their careers at shaming the unwashed masses is now over. Surprised it didn't happen sooner. I never liked the show to be honest, mocking stupid behavior is a given but the Jeremy Kyle Show was primarily about national bullying. Good fucking riddance.

>sharpened spoon
i am fuggin laughing

gwan are jezza

Attached: 5FE9CC43AB364D3686F05A52763BA20F.png (1908x726, 506K)

Why enter thread? Sincere question.

in my experience chavs don't have the concept

most likely some incel with a decent upbringing who sunk low in a last ditch attempt got embroiled with a chav family for some slag clunge

I've seen it happen, they get thrust into daily chav drama and strung along till it breaks them and they get put on anxiety medication

Attached: 1555814060823.jpg (512x422, 29K)

This right after Ant comes back to TV after a year's absence. Who will be the next victim of the ITV curse.

Attached: Bradders Rise Up.jpg (700x400, 42K)

It's a great loss for Jeremy Kyle but ultimately it's a net gain for the British taxpayer.

t. Norf F.C. fans who failed the lie detector

>and why did you say you didn't have sex with her sister
>cos i woz tellin the tr-
>COZ HE WAS TELLING THE TRUTH!!!!

nice im sure theyll replace it with something nice and in arabic

Whenever people in Jezza threads talk about how much they hate him you always just know they are chavs who hate him dabbing on their way of life every morning.

Attached: 1549230215845.png (1068x1204, 176K)

Based Jezza

When the show told his family that they had informed the bennies office that the guest had died is when the tears of grief really started flowing.

How can I live without my late-morning Jezzers while I wait on the phone to shout at DWP for fucking up my benefits?

Attached: 1536000546235.jpg (620x411, 103K)

Dana Plato committed suicide a day or so after being on his show.

kek

Attached: steamed fans.png (600x443, 479K)

SUVEN CUNT

If he got murdered, can we interview and lie detector the suspects?

I live near Media City and I shagged one of the producers for Jeremy Kyle.

She was a pretty fit bird but personality wise she was a fucking horrid bit of kit so I'm glad she's on the dole now.

Attached: TCq6tQd.gif (268x183, 1.33M)

Speaking of Jezza kino, how about dem Injury Lawyers 4U adverts?
>4 adverts currently in circulation
>3 involve men, 1 involves a woman
>The 3 involving men are all genuine accidents at work or on the road
>The femoid slips after ignoring the most obvious spillage of all time
>"BAWWW MUH WERK, MUH BILLS"
Stupid cunt should lose her house and be forced to suck Ngubus off for quavers.

Attached: 1437693410072.jpg (620x372, 25K)

>salford
Wow a literal norf fc fan

>Watching Jezza
>It's a Dr. Who crossover episode

Attached: Jezza Smoth.png (896x504, 588K)

And Britain's Got More Talent.

Stern is a Jew.

“If you knew how ridiculous that statement is, you wouldn’t have said it”

>To you four watching at home
>To you five watching at home. Five, because my wife's daughter gave birth to her son.
Every episode ends with this shit. Fuck off, Jezza.

Attached: 1494039363367.jpg (425x282, 83K)

>tranny gets told he is strong and independent for actually being a womyn in a mans body
>gets convinced to do the surgery
>kills himself afterwards
>"we can't let the goyim see this, cancel everything"
Case closed.

OH JEZZA WE LUV YA

Attached: 1557090150810.jpg (3124x1480, 741K)

Exactly.

Norf FC is such a great meme

Attached: 1554754061669.png (680x369, 81K)

luv me wife
luv me fu'ee
luv me greggs
luv me enhaychess
luv me ngubu
luv ar tommy

ate treesa
ate corbyn
ate yurop
ate immigrayshun

simple as

Attached: 1527369256418.png (1545x961, 50K)

Kek

Do they still play annoying low quality music will placing you on hold?

*10 seconds of vivaldi at you*

It's Vivaldi, you cunt

It's annoying because it sounds like it's been recorded of a Nokia 3310 on loud speaker innit

Attached: oh aye.png (1366x768, 1.28M)

this is the first time I have laughed hard at a wojak meme in a while

based

Stern will bring the show to a screeching halt to angrily rant how great israel is, and get real upset at celebs who don't take israels shit. Its amazing because everyone on set stays dead silent. They know theyre dead if they say anything.

>taken off air and suspended indefinitely following the death of a guest who appeared on the show
>death of a participant in the show a week after the recording of the episode they featured in
what did he do? tell them to kill themselves during the recording?

Bump

Attached: Norf.jpg (239x211, 10K)

Lmao Jezza is getting ROASTED on Twitter.
twitter.com/search?q=jeremy kyle&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search

Attached: Clarkson laughing.gif (297x212, 473K)

>Top tweet from a #JC4PM cultist
cringe

Top shag right there lad.

F

Attached: 1557363321498.jpg (650x751, 134K)

>in my experience chavs don't have the concept
Chavs commit suicide at really high rates when the alcohol and drugs stop working

Jezza was the last good thing the britbongs had to offer.

Hadrian's wall is even further norf than norf though

lmao

>Who will be the next victim of the ITV curse.
Celebrity Juice will get cancelled after Keith takes it too far

Who? What?

Dreadful attempt at writing Scots shame on you!

can't believe it

who will lead englands brave in qatar?

Attached: BZrtjTrCYAIG49-.jpg (468x580, 38K)

fuck off you suvverin poof

good, it's an awful show about exploiting the absolute bottom of society and it makes Britain look like a country of subhumans

>makes Britain look like a country of subhumans

Nah dude. The British make Britain look like a country of subhumans.

this but unironically

I guarantee this is a fucking mutt behind this post.

t. seething corbyn supporter

I doubt you've ever set foot in the UK

>britbong panel show
>token right-wing audience plant gives an opinion
>is shouted over by rest of audience, all of panel; called a racist
>abdi recognizes audience member as resident of flat down the hall
>abdi breaks in and murders the 'racist'
Most likely scenario. Always note the extent to which details are withheld.

nah I am a conservative, reality television offers absolutely nothing to society and is bread and circuses for midwits

Rather the whole island filled with Chavs than the Pakis desu

based

lmao

this is his typical guest

Attached: jk.jpg (1920x1080, 145K)

good posts
absolutely hate UK television, even moreso than yank TV.

Not enough capeshit threads on Yea Forums for you?

>panel show
Fuck are you on about

Lurk more. There are no transgenders on jezza it’s just Norf: the show. No poofters allowed

It totally is. Between my first visit in the 90’s and today it’s like a whole other country. I don’t think I’ll ever go back again voluntarily.

I guarantee there’s a pair of fat, brown, shit streaked fingers behind this post. Make sure to wash up before making salat habibi.

That or an “Asian”.

>hello fellow teenagers

Doubt all you like. It’s still a shithole filled to bursting with the dregs of humanity.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=O-tAgt3RGvY

Or close enough anyway.

Britain had more Chavs in the 90s than today, you have no idea what you're talking about

Seriously though, did a British man steal your girlfriend or something?

I don't understand the seeth Britain creates in so many foreigners

They’ve been replaced by niggers and pakis. So idk if that’s really a trade to be proud of.

No seething here, just mocking derision. The Blair government pretty much invented multiculturalism as a political force, and now you can go to prison for calling a tranny by their given name on social media. It’s hilarious to watch.

SEEN OWA NYEJUL DOWN THE PUBB, SEZ EE WANTS US TO JUST FUCKIN LEEVE OLREDDY

you're definitely mad as fuck m8

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2019.05.13-18-24-20.png (625x420, 39K)

we just need some thots to metoo Jezza and we have another happening on our hands

>hurr ur so mad!

Well, I give in. You got me bud. Got me real good. Here’s your reward.

Attached: 0CAB6943-F988-4225-B9CE-4C06A442586F.png (500x715, 144K)

Considering its been suspended, the best guess would be a suicide. Perhaps someone Jeremy was extremely harsh on.

>look like subhumans

They do more than look the part my friend.

And homeboy just HAD to get out there on Twitter and let everyone know how special he is.

>OI U CUNT YOO ATE ME SCOTCH EGG! 'OW AM I SPOSED TO GET THRU T'WERKIN DAY NAO!

Attached: Jezza Egg-gate.png (1444x904, 1.26M)

That's not a trend exclusive to Britain, mate. The entire western hemisphere is becoming more and more cucked.

He's probably a yank, they are obsessed with immigrants because their own country is 40% white and brainwashed by identity politics

Didn’t say it was uniquely British, but you guys really got the ball rolling on it politically speaking with the commission for racial equality. Only positive note I can think of out of it is that Trevor Phillips guy actually does seem to understand things went way wrong somewhere.

Maybe if you didn’t take such a blase attitude your country wouldn’t be such a joke.

>114663559
I always thought he was just a children's tv faggot, but he's actually pretty based. He's got a lot of experience humiliating retards on Catchphrase so he'd be perfect to take over from Jeremy.

Good luck getting an interview with Graham Shitstainer. He may well not be a Jew but he sure as fuck runs away from the heat like one.
youtube.com/watch?v=3vIS1-aSiSw
>OY GEVALT THE GOYIM KNOW SHUT IT DOWN.

>irrelevant picture to help COPE
Stay mad fatty

'ate pakis 'ate transsexuals 'ate homosexuals 'ate rugby 'ate catholics ... 'ate the EU Love football. Love me wife. Love pints. Simple as.

at least springer was funny and hopefully staged this kyle bloke is a real twat

Whiter than you, Pablo

Based Jezza. Either you get off the dole or you get off this earth.

Now it's cancelled, can only imagine Jeremy sat at home staring at himself in the mirror shouting "WHY DON'T YOU JUST GET A JOB" at it

What if you have a mental illness that stops you from working?

GET A GRIP LOVE! YOUR ONLY DISABILITY IS BEING LAZY! NEW GET OFF MY STAGE!

proppa stunna this
fit as fuk m8

Jeremy could be unemployed pretty soon though

also he is a manlet

tfw been on job seekers on and off for years and got a sick note today for the first time in 4 years after failing an ESA assessment last time, even although ESA doesn't exist anymore looks like it's going to Universal Credit lads

jezza please i'm not here for that i'm here to find out if my daughters boyfriends mother stole our terry's chocolate orange from under the christmas tree last crimbo and if she fails this life detector i want her out my house by noon

I don’t have to worry about my daughters getting passed around a group of paki rapists like a joint at a frat party ;)

It's a bong chat show, so I assume David Mitchell finally just lost it and stabbed him with a fookin knoiff.

Haha jokes on you I'm an incel

You won't have to worry about your children at all; they'll never exist.

straight up fuck ESA assessments and ESA employees
the last one i went to the guy thought i was completely fine because i can bathe myself and i dress like a normal person
it went to the crown court (and i won obviously) and the guy in question is being investigated supposedly

Braaaap

Why didn't he just get a job and stick something on the end of it?
This could all ahve been avoided...

tell me about it, i didn't realise it was basically mandatory to have someone to go with you and ended up going on my own totally unprepared and unable to convey the problems correctly. being asked questions like "can you walk to the other side of the room and back" despite being in full control of your physical faculties is degrading to say the least, hope you got a fat back payment after the tribunal

Actually made me snort a little. Well played Nigel.

I should go tell them.

isn't all of the UK universal credit now? it's been in my area for like 2 years now

yeah that's another thing they got me on
i went on my own because i didn't want to be embarrassed at the fact i'm a 22 year old who is too anxious and nervous to talk to people in public and yeah they increased my pay to the highest amount for the fuck up

>Create a show that literally exists to laugh at poor/stupid people and feel superior when viewing their lives compared to ours
>Be surprised when some retarded depressed drug addict offs himself

how did you get it to go to crown court? I also want to get on so if you have any advice I'd appreciate it user

Except, their aftercare team are responsible for getting more junkies clean than methadone.

>in my experience chavs don't have the concept
fuck if you fucking retard we're pretty much the only ones who still have a white culture and tradition and actually fighting against globalism for the white race. The white working class are the fabric of every white country and us losing power is whats caused the downfall.

kek

for me my assistant took me to a small local charity that dealt with these things i'm sure if you apply and they reject you the letter should give you information on taking it to court if you strongly believe you deserve it

JSA and ESA still exist as legacy claims, so long as you haven't had a change in circumstances you'd remain on them. there's also new style JSA and new style ESA but it's contribution based

Yes because dole-dossing Angl* Chav peasants got us to the Moon sure. I'd rather the white race die if you'd be all that's left.

The people on Jeremy Kyle aren't working class m8 they are the underclass. People too dysfunctional to hold down a job.

okay, thanks user

stop seething, pablo

Become productive members of society you NEET fucks.

goodluck buddy aslong as you're honest at court you should be 100% fine unlike ESA they have actual professionals there who can asses you properly

no!

Whiter than you, peasant.

> You are not the father

i'm trying to but it's a long journey to fix my problems

prove it

Attached: rweg.png (402x599, 16K)

How long before he looses his shit and tries to cash-in off of this?

I'm been a NEET since dropping out of university in 2013, I couldn't get a job if I wanted one

that's the thing most normies don't understand about the benefits system, after you've been on it for a few years you will probably be stuck on it for life, they give us no opportunities to get out

>some screen shot of... something

Post your hand and eyes

>1.7 Southern European
YOU'RE NOT WHITE!

>1.4% Italian
>white
ok tyrone

"muh problems"

Just do some labouring, find a landscaping company and ask for some work, tell them you have your own shovel.

no way that's gay, you might masturbate over me

but for reference I have pale skin and green eyes

you're making a lot of assumptions about what my problems are user which isn't very nice

What kind of show is this? Do the contestants do hard physical tasks?

I bet next time you're gonna ask me to give the manager a firm handshake

I went through an agency and work my arse off to get made permanent, been employed 3 years now. It's possible user.

Summer is coming, manual labourers are needed.

i loathe myself for not being able to do so but at least trying to seek help instead of staying on JSA with no intention or ability to hold down an entry level job should get the ball rolling, even that took years to work up the nerve to try and get a sick note again after being badly burned last time and left to stagnate since.

but i'm sure in your mind support should be reserved for quadrapalegic vegetables and everyone else should be at the biscuit factory at 5am sharp

What did you have to do? What is your job?

Learn to dig

Italians are white

i can dig i don't see what learning to dig would do for my problems

These pics just keep getting better

LMAO No They Are Not!

Financial administration. I worked for free doing admin for the local library so I could get some history on my CV so that someone would take a chance on me, they did and I took it.

> Start earning a wage and paying taxes
> Socialise with other lads on the site
> Hard work and physical labour is good for the soul
> Get some routine in your life and ditch unemployed sleeping pattern.
Do you the world of good user

>I worked for free doing admin for the local library so I could get some history on my CV so that someone would take a chance on me, they did and I took it.
uh yeah no thanks, that's slavery not an opportunity, I'll stick to my bennies

mate I'm half-italian and I know a half-indian girl thats whiter than me, we aren't white

you're assuming a lot user
i workout everyday so i don't see how added physical labour will do the soul any good and i have a sleeping routine like any other person i sleep at 9pm and wake up at 5am

I am only 1/8th Italian

>indefinite suspension because of this
Did the guy swallow a pipe bomb or something

You need some Jesus lad. A protestant work ethic built the West.

he's a normie with a comfy normie job and doesn't understand neet life

It's the only way to get around huge gaps in your CV. I didn't like it either but the alternative was dole for the rest of my life.

it's a shame that so little do

I'll stick to the dole personally, my pride won't allow me to work for nothing

normies who don't have mental issues, specifically anxiety and how debilitating it can be won't understand and mistake it for lazyness every single time. i literally went straight from the doctors office after receiving a sicknote to the gym to workout. Lazy people are lazy, depression/anxiety just get mistaken for it

the issue is a lot of lazy people hide behind depression/anxiety when they don't truly have it so i can't blame normies for thinking that

> Having pride
> Settling for the dole
Learn. To. Dig.

>slag clunge
based

All I'm seeing is virtue signaling to get on poor people's good side

dole is better than slavery, anyone who isn't a cuck will confirm

>might
Will.

>but for reference
Discarded.

>I'll stick to the dole personally, my pride won't allow me to work for nothing

Attached: 1343929658536.jpg (640x480, 58K)

World is full of people with anxiety and depression who drag themselves to work everyday.

The stars aren't going to align for you. Learn to dig and take your life back

keep defending massa, you cuck

why would I do that when i can get money for doing nothing?

100 years ago the bongs ran the world now look at them , its incredible the fall the spiral .

that makes no sense. a lot of people die who are on tv shows. why would it end one?

fake anxiety and depression sure

the force you to work for it now after 6 weeks, then you are at the mercy of a manager in a factory who can get your benefits capped

It was one of those "who the babby father" episodes. Jezza tested them all and told the mother to get back with the babies biological father, even arranged some meetings for them.

The babby father murdered the mother.

Attached: worry.jpg (300x300, 15K)

Wish Jerry Springer was still on.

These freak shows shaming poor people are essential to society no matter how vocal these types may be.
Even other poor people love to watch these shows.

MASSA is who gives you your dole, you cretin.

Attached: 1411780487737.png (655x609, 288K)

He's thinking about the midge copypasta

no, that's taxpayers like you, LOL

> Depressed and anxious because life is terrible
> Refuses to take steps to make life not terrible because depressed and anxious

they try to, but if you claim anxiety, depression or whatever you will get out of it, after a few attempts they give up and keep the bennies flowing

What's the UK equivalent of Judge Judy?

when did i say i'm not taking steps to try and better myself?
and also no i'm not depressed or anxious because my life is terrible

>Be NEET chad
>Inhale thousands of benny bucks aka taxpayer's money
>FARTS LOUDLY, FILLING THE ENTIRE UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN WITH A NOXIOUS FART GAS

Attached: Krusty BRAP.jpg (640x841, 64K)

Steps aren't enough user. Get yourself outside digging.

Or at least volunteer for a charity

Judge Rinder
He's actually based.

Arya?

>TALKING!
>You know that I can smell a lie like a Brappost on a Chinese cartoon board, you understand?

Attached: Judge Rinder.jpg (1920x1080, 136K)

you just complained about me refusing to take steps to make life not terrible
what does me digging or working at a charity do exactly to make me better

how much do you get moneywise in the uk?

do they give you a house and everything?

>thats all it takes to get him off the air
fuck someone should have done it earlier

well good look coming to terms when people have cars and houses paid off at 30 and start going on family holidays and actually made friends at work

you spent that time with cheap booze and scared of talking to people

Attached: tenor.gif (220x388, 256K)

Starts easing you back into society. Teaches you the value and satisfaction of a hard days work.

>going outside everyday eases me back into society
Yeah ok pal

cant stand this fucking poofter

>well good look coming to terms when people have cars and houses paid off at 30 and start going on family holidays and actually made friends at work
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

it's a scam m8, almost nobody in our generation will actually own their own property, the few who do will be those who inherited them

You forgot:
> Being productive and socialising
Stop looking for excuses to spend half your life waiting for it to begin.

If that makes you happy, Deano.

I'm already 28 and and nobody I know from school own their own house yet, some have a car but their daddy bought it for them

Also I don't drink, and I don't think material possession are particularly fulfilling

i'm not waiting for it to begin you have 0 information on who i am what my issues are or what i'm doing it to fix it so quit acting like you know anything my guy

I get £66 a week for carer's allowance and £87 every fortnight for income support

everyone i know got a mortgage at 21-22, you can start work at 16

you should have had 20-50k saved at 20

Attached: 💫.png (184x274, 7K)

a lot of boomers genuinely believe this too, they're such an absurd and spoiled generation

>he willingly paid money to give his DNA to jews
HAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: 1481917235782.jpg (1284x980, 262K)

So it's not suspended. It's fucking coming back in a few weeks. Even this shit hole has become Daily Mail. Fuck off

technically I didn't pay for it, the British taxpayer did

Fuck that would make a good screenplay

>finish school
>get part time job
>get more hours
>don't spend it
>live with mom and dad till you are 20
>you now have 4 years savings
>go to community college
>get some certs
>apply for better jobs

(you) both
>sat on internet
>did a rubbish college course
>turned 20
>felt disconnected
>got scared of interviews
>thought you were too smart for that greggs job
>became more embarrassed about not having a job

Attached: 247.jpg (463x658, 101K)

Sounds like everyone you know from school is a loser just like you. Good thing you live in a welfare state so you never have to grow up.

>mom and dad
fuck off yank

how am I a loser exactly?

I was NEET for 4 years. I just lied and said I worked minimum wage at a warehouse while doing evening school. They believed it I guess.

sorry

mum and uncle tony

speaking from personal experience? seeing as you are american you stepdad was probably black lol

>he gave all his personal information and his literal DNA to (((Avey))) and (((Wojicki)))
can't even imagine being you

go outside man, have sex, stop being a paranoid incel

I'm from the uk, I got a job at argos at 16 before that I was delivering papers

you should have at least £40k in savings at 20, my mom wanted board at 17

British don't use the terms community college or mom and dad, you're a yank who got caught out

>go outside
>have sex
says the guy who paid for DNA tests just so he could prove he was white on Yea Forums. pathetic

it's a hobby, I research my genealogy and family tree. You're probably ashamed of your ancestry because you're a mutt or you have no idea who your father is

rent free

>probably ashamed of your ancestry because you have no idea who your father is
you're the one who has to research yours lmao

Attached: 1530884894311.jpg (419x249, 22K)

Yeah man, I am researching my ancestry from the 1500s, are you a stupid?

seething JSA claimants LMAO

yes we do, look up any college on google and it will be a community college unless you got i to a non community college

I've always said mom, I was born in the uk but didn't settle back till I was 13 due to parents being in the army, I have a messed up accent

anyway, cope harder even if you had a minium wage job at 16 thats 13K a year before your wage goes up with age

4 years x 13k = 52k

Attached: 0tsydt6jq8u21.png (1000x808, 404K)

>yes we do
no we don't, get out

It’s all fake. Jeremy Kyle joined the Brexit Party and the network wanted him gone.

Attached: 7755B395-8E52-47FD-BA4F-82C1DFAECD91.jpg (1200x800, 144K)

Fucking BASED.

all colleges display it on their signs, you didn't go to uni or a prestigious private school

you went to a community college funded in part by tax payers like a community school

Damn, why do you want to make people feel so bad over the internet? Something happening in your life bud? Need to talk about it?

Attached: 8simplerulesforforgettingmydeceasedfather.jpg (1600x669, 194K)

I live in one of the wealthiest places on the face of this earth and everyone I know is renting you absolute fuckin faggot. the only people that own houses here are real estate agents and rich chink Robberbarons. I live on the west coast too, nothin but rich people around here.

You save every dollar you make? How do you eat? How do you go out?

No house, no car, and apparently no aspirations. Also, you’re posting on a Vietnamese Street magic forum.

What a shitty thread for such a good topic. What attracted all the poorfags that LARP as rich kids to this shit? Is it Jeremy Kyle? At least here in the states the people that watch springer aren't as faggy.

but how do you live on that, in my cunt you get 188 euros a week but your fucked if you get a house, that's for single mothers only

You should ignore him, he's just trying to shit on you, there's almost a guarantee he's as poor as you

Attached: 4chanin2017.jpg (2260x1808, 629K)

In all honesty I watched this a guilty pleasure, seeing the people on there made me feel better about myself.

stop talking about being poor at start talking more about Jeremy Kyle and trannies killing themselves.

I'm not poor, it just curios how anyone could live on such low wages

>im not poor
so stop talking about it and start discussing on-topic shit, you coupon clipper.

t. Nonce

Attached: Jezza.png (586x308, 17K)

Based Jezza rounding up all the dolescum for the rest of us to laugh at their "issues"

Attached: download (9).jpg (233x216, 4K)

fuck off yank

> the show was suspended for some reason we wont say
I hate news articles like this. Gimme the fucking juicy details

Good fucking riddance. Had to put up with this playing on a loop for six hours during a recent trip to the hospital. Exploitation of low-class inbreds as a circus for middle-class inbreds, nothing more than televised poverty tourism. I hope Jeremy Kyle dies some kind of awful and excruciatingly painful death one day.

Let’s hope it starts a fashion for chavs and neets to an hero themselves.
Tyrone’s actually an Irish name, Pablooooo

Good. People might think better of Brits now.

Absolutely, unequivocally, undeniably, unironically BASED.

Attached: 285.jpg (334x506, 22K)

It's clear the guy topped himself and blamed it on the show.

are they thinking about heroin? Is that the autism about the spoon?

Source please? Genuinely interested.

>You dense motherfucker.

Attached: 5295708cd476e09ef3b61734f1c48855--jeremy-kyle-africans.jpg (236x157, 7K)

>The absolute state of faggots.

Attached: qx8djac4wmb21.jpg (680x693, 68K)

I also get house benefit but that goes on the rent so I don't count it

You think he could just sneak back onto Good Morning Britain. When confronted he can say "at least I'm not Piers Morgan."

Attached: 4F3B6A4B00000578-0-image-m-83_1534765452535.jpg (306x499, 39K)

>tfw I have been NEET for a decade now and have gotten two girls pregnant and don't need to pay a penny of child support because I am on bennies
maybe when they turn 18 I will get a job lol

so no more British trash kino? what a shame

Attached: jeremy kyle.jpg (1181x854, 250K)

I hope you're just shitposting.

>spouts utter bullshit
There’s plentiful jobs in the U.K. if you actually *want* one, you fucking loser.
t. Pays your benefits with 40% tax

100% serious
pay my kid's child support, wagie

England was a mistake.

I'm Welsh, lol

*blocks your path*
NO!

Attached: ad_194373870-e1458812215398.jpg (644x342, 55K)

All memes aside, if you are capable of providing for yourself and don't you're a fucking disgrace. I don't know how it's possible to have any self-respect when you live off the pittance provided by the government.

I am 6'3, go to the gym three times a week, a beautiful girlfriend and have free time to do whatever I like. I have more self-respect than you, wagie

Is this fact?

Even if any of that were true you rely on other men in order to not starve, you're a cuck of the highest order