Saved Tyrion's life and was his one true confidant

>saved Tyrion's life and was his one true confidant
>Tyrion sells him out to die for good boy points with genocidal Dragon-mommy

When did you realise Tywin was absolutely 100% right in his assessment of Tyrion as a spiteful little creature full of envy and low cunning ?

Attached: 36e.jpg (350x376, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/andrewklavan/status/1127919490514149376
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>trusting a midge

Tyrion should have been aborted or at the very least killed after he was born. What an abomination. Tywin's biggest mistake was not killing this midge.

its 100% tywins fault for even keeping tyrion so he has no room to complain

no one would have said or questioned anything if he just said that the baby died with his wife at birth

This

>afterbirth placenta monster literally kills your wife and will one day grow up to claim your titles and inheritance while using your family's ancient banner to score whores and prostitutes

Tywin must have had enormous self-restraint to not kill Tyrion in a "hunting accident"

Varys is a fucking snake who's been planning to betray the royal family for a while now and even assassinated Kevan Lannister. Tyrion's not an idiot. He knows well enough not to trust the conniving cunt.

>Tywin's biggest mistake was not killing this midge.
this. tywin was a weakling and the midge killing him on the shitter was deserved

F for Varys

Attached: 1557682332200.jpg (700x516, 188K)

He was too difficult to hit from a distance.

Attached: Charles-dance_2523124b.jpg (620x387, 41K)

>When did you realise Tywin was absolutely 100% right in his assessment of Tyrion as a spiteful little creature full of envy and low cunning ?
His trial. He was filled with venom, saying he didn’t kill Joffrey but that he wished that he had....but he didn’t actually have the cunning to have done it. He was filled with outrage but too inept to have actually pulled it off.

Attached: FA98809F-6DA3-49D5-ABE4-32DCEA79AF97.jpg (800x445, 20K)

Yup, since they went off book Tyrion has absolutely proved Tywin right.

*COUGH*

TRYION SAV-*VOMITS

Attached: 1557750128642.jpg (792x792, 365K)

Honestly, what has Tyrion actually done for people? The only thing I can think of is the Blackwater.

only twards his family because everyone treated him like shit and blamed him for his mothers death, only jaime treated him like an actual person, how is it you haven't grasped this you fucking smooth brain

>twitter.com/andrewklavan/status/1127919490514149376

He did it so he wouldn't be blamed. Who else was he gonna pin it on? Jon Snow? Onion man? Himself?

He always shouts "you hate me because I'm a dwarf!" at everyone who criticises him while using his family status for sleeping around whores and getting drunk in public and besmirching the Lannister name.

Rip Varys
May you cough in peace in heaven

>incels hate on a character that his hated for reasons outside his controls
>even incenls hate incel representation in the show
Now you know why everyone hates you, it's impossible not to. Have sex.

Tyrion used to be one of my favorites but he lost all my respect for backstabbing Varys

>Tyrion
>incel
the dwarf who used his families wealth to fuck whores is an incel? How?

That's a fair point.

The problem is that the people who say "Tyrion isn't responsible for reasons outside his control" are the same who say Joffrey/Cersei are evil. They were literally just pawns and then the chessmaster abruptly dies.

You're doing the same thing to incels tho

Why do you like posting with incels so much? Says a lot about you.

Even then, he fucked them. Imagine if Stannis had taken the city and ruled instead of Joffrey.

>and even assassinated Kevan Lannister
Not sure if you're a speedwatcher or a bookfag

>Cede the iron throne to some targ? What are you gonna do, stab m-aahhh

Incel to normies is a weirdo school shooter. You can pay whores yet your peers won't know and still hate you.

Idiot.

Yes, that I am one too. :^)

tyrion is the only lannister that isn't a sociopath, the family damn well knows that he had no control over the death of his mother but they still treat him like garbage then have the gall to call him a vindictive spiteful little shit, he should have crossbowed all of them, tyrion is literally the most sympathetic character in the show

Attached: ary.jpg (400x400, 17K)

shut up incel

Ewww, don't call me that. Have sex!

he's wat way in the books too, the show made and peter dinklage acting made him more likeable but he's always been selfish and very dangerous in the books

Attached: yrion.jpg (195x258, 8K)

I don't see how that relates at all to what user said. How are you going to compare the show to the books at this point? It's like comparing a car to a submarine.