Where Is He, Lads?

Only one episode left... they're really making us wait, eh.

Attached: IMG_8944.jpg (540x752, 55K)

OURS IS THE LAST LAUGHTER

Attached: 1557073956035.png (1356x1656, 1007K)

OURS IS THE LAST LAUGHTER OURS IS THE LAST LAUGHTER OURS IS THE LAST LAUGHTER

after jon kills dany and goes north, and bran and the rest are left to pick up the pieces, they'll look towards bran, and bran will nod towards the door, where stannis will walk in.

LEAKS

>Coronation ceremony, Daenerys is about to be crowned

>Trumpets sound, a voice can be heard in the distance

>"Excuse me, usurper, but that throne belongs to me by birthright."

>A man arrives at the gates

>It's Stannis

>He has rallied the north, with Jon, to make Daenerys pay for her genocide of civilians.

>He unsheathes Lightbringer itself

>Strikes Dany down with a single blow

>Stannis speaks

>"As for the rest of you, you can bend the knee or be destroyed."

>The kingdoms know peace and prosperity as Stannis, the one true king of Westeros, sits on the throne.

Attached: 150151367213.gif (245x245, 1.69M)

And he will unite the thrones of Ice and Fire as he spent the last 3 seasons defeating the true Night King and destroying the thousands of white walkers stationed deep in the heart of the Land of Always Winter

> OURS IS THE LAST LAUGHTER!

Attached: stannis.jpg (1200x1600, 374K)

PART 2

>Stannis removes his face

>Petyr "Littlefinger" Baelish

I don't want to live in a world where this is not the case. How dare they insult him so.

I met James Charles recently, I'm a straight man and this is my M&G story. I met him May 12th of this year and it was horrific. He was rude, not classy, and he lost a long time sister that day. I walked into the $500 M&G and said 'hello'. He replies with 'fat' and I shook it off because I thought maybe I had heard him wrong. As I approached him and asked to do my pose he stared at me blank faced. I continued talking 'you saved my life' I say, 'you're the reason I'm alive today.' He looks me dead in the eye and says 'you'll die soon enough, fatty' and then whispered 'obesity'. I started crying, I had never felt pain like this and he started laughing and said 'are you crying? Stop it. Stop it now,' and he grabbed my dick. The photographer took the picture and I headed out of the M&G section and that's when James started speaking whale to me. I still can't believe this happened. I cried writing this. I wish this weren't true but James Charles is, in fact, a horrible person. Thank you

I'm ready for Stannis to come liberate Westeros in the last 30 mins of the episode

FEED THE DOTHRAKI AND EUNUCHS TO THE FLAMES
R'HLLOR HUNGERS

>The fires from King's Landing extinguish.
>Stannis Baratheon stands reborn, Azor Ahai, with Lightbringer in his hand

OURS IS THE LAST LAUGHTER!!

Gru can swing his penis fast enough to break the sound barrier and slap with the force of 11,421 pounds per square inch

We all know Gru is the godly height of 14.5 feet tall and can move at a speed of 200 Meters per second. Based on average dick size, Gru’s penis is around 14 inches long. Also, Gru’s dick would weigh around 2 pounds considering the average weight of a dick is .77 lbs. If he swung his dick in a circular manner, it would have the centripetal acceleration of 72.57 meters per second. This means that gru can dickslap with the immense energy of 11,421 pounds per sq inch at a tip speed greater than 584415.58336974 MPH. In conclusion, Gru’s dickslap has enough energy to smash through 6” reinforced concrete and will cause a thunderclap as his dick breaks the sound barrier. Also, the average speed of ejaculation is 28 mph. This means that gru can ejaculate at a speed of roughly 70 MPH when standing still. If he decides to fling his ejaculate by swinging his dick in a circular fashion, it will travel at 584415.5*70= 40,909,085 mph. This means Gru’s ejaculate travels at a speed greater than 24 thousand times the speed of a bullet. Considering the average mass of ejaculate, 3.5 g, gru’s semen will impact the target with the energy of 1.715e9 Jouls, or roughly the amount of energy released in 667 pounds of TNT. In conclusion, if gru decided to weaponize his penis, he could easily conquer the world.

I rest my case.

Thank goodness based Stannis is alive in the books, it’s ridiculous how much worse the show version is
>TFW he’ll defeat the Boltons and unite the north

Godking Stannis. Probably will end the white walker threat near single handedly too in the books and scalp the little Targ slut.

I was born into a family of 6. I had a relatively good life until i turned 14 and I started to develop. Then, it happened. My 2 brothers and my dad constantly harassed me and my 12 yr old sister at the time. He did a good job at covering it up. For 4 years I served as a sex slave they fucked me and they tortured me and they hurt me more then any 14 year old should go through. I was nothing but an object to them, just a toy for them to torture. My sister, she had a strong spirit. she tried to fight back, but they just impregnated, hurt, and tortured her. While she was pregnant they later fucked the baby to death, their cocks to much for them. They eventually had enough of me and sold me off, keeping my sister to keep producing children to fuck. I was kept by a cult they were horrible people using me for rituals where they forced me to drink others.... blood.... piss.... semen.... I was only fed what came out of their bodies...... Eventually the cult needed me for one more "ritual" where they fucked me as they would slowly drain my blood..... i died from blood loss during the ritual

>stannis rises up from the sea itself, riding the towering shape of the Drowned God
>it is revealed that he was reborn in the forest where he died and set out on a long quest to awaken the Drowned One and unite Westeros
>Ice+fire=water
>Stannis is the avatar of the Drowned God, because what is dead can never die
>the show ends with Stannis holding Dany’s severed head up to the sky, as innumerable tentacles devour her dragon
>spinoff confirmed to be Stannis adventures in ancient Valyria where he obtains the means of waking the Drowned God

Part of the problem here is the audience judging the characters by contemporary liberal-democratic norms,*sniff* but the more serious problem is that, although, as fans like to remind us, the show is set in a pre-modern world of violence,*sniff* hierarchy and pervasive gender inequality, all the characters have the mores of contemporary bourgeois liberals,*sniff* either way we must content ourselves with the fact that Stannis is the true king of the seven kingdoms, Stannis,*sniff* so on and so on *sniff* etc etc

Attached: 678567345.jpg (768x1024, 153K)

what did he mean by this

>"Shtannhis..."
>AND WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO ARE YOUUU

Mario: Time to take a piss.

Goomba: What the hell are you doing?

Mario: I'm taking a piss.

Goomba: Okay, but why aren't you jumping on me? That's what you're supposed to do.

Mario: I might do it fucking later.

Goomba: No, I'm a motherfucking enemy, you're supposed to jump on me.

Mario: Okie dokie then, let me pull up my pants again first, and then maybe I'll jump on you.

Goomba: Maybe? Maybe?! Are you out of your fucking mind?! No! Jump on me now, motherfucker!

Mario: Let me get my pants first!

Goomba: Ugh, fine

STANNIS THE TRUE KING OF WESTEROS STANNIS THE TRUE KING OF WESTEROS STANNIS THE TRUE KING OF WESTEROS STANNIS THE TRUE KING OF WESTEROS STANNIS THE TRUE KING OF WESTEROS

Attached: 150030890334.jpg (600x900, 265K)

Stannis will reach either these fates
>dies in battle, but secures winterfell
>becomes lord commander of the night’s watch

BRUH MOMENT WARNING

The department of Homeland security has issued a bruh moment warning for the following districts:

Ligma

Sugma

bofa

sugondese

Numerous instances of bruh moments being triggered by cringe normies have recently occurred across the continental United States

These individuals are believed to be extremely dangerous and should not be approached.

Citizens are instructed to remain inside, and lock their doors

Under no circumstances should any individual say “Bruh,” in reaction to an action performed by a cringe normie, and to store the following items in a safe place:

Jah coins

vbucks

Gekyume

poop socks

juul pods

dip

Please stay tuned for further instructions