Imagine the litteral state of the burlington bar

>Imagine the litteral state of the burlington bar

Attached: 74121012041.jpg (3026x1618, 367K)

haha yeah imagine

Imagine the smell

Imagine being happy.

haha yeah, imagine smiling and stuff haha

>Yea Forums empathises with Danny's status as a horny paranoid incel and begins liking Thrones

imagine their fake reactions haha

These people aren't happy they are just experts at portraying a happy lifestyle on social media.

desu I'm more excited about burlingcringe than the episode itself

i wonder if any of them would even be interested in watching the show if there wasn't a camera there that might make them internet famous

when is this weeks reaction up?

I'd rather live in the height of despair than be them tbqh.

No one actually likes game of thrones. It's just a projection of happiness that normies have to unequivocally agree with what we've been saying since season 5; the show is shit, and you've only liked it because of feminist overtones. Now that's been silenced, you're only left with the raw truth of how badly written this show has been for years

Attached: 1557169796824.webm (960x960, 2.93M)

Nice delusion.

Scientifically investigsted and proven. If social media was wiped from the internet there would be a mass suicide from the depressed posters who are addicted to the dopamine rush of social media accounts

Imagine having sex.

Seething and copepilled

The dropoff and subsequent feminization of the show weren't coincidental I expect.They had to replace the quality with fanservice

Imagine being that fat chick in the front row who's been there every episode. Imagine the hundreds of hours she's spent queuing up outside the bar every week during GoT seasons to be the first one in the door and get that prime spot in front of the cameras every time. Imagine how little else she must have in her life and how she's going to respond when the show ends next week and her brief glimmer of internet recognition evaporates.

They didn't have to, it was perfectly feasible to continue the quality of the show past the plot points the books had dead ended on. It just takes efforted writing and planning. Or at the very least, holding GRRM to the fire and making him finish the books if he wanted to see another cent from HBO. They had options, they were just lazy, and everyone involved was rewarded for their laziness. A trait that is demonstrably an epidemic in Hollywood

Attached: 1556556862666.webm (1280x720, 2.62M)

imagine getting pregnant

god all these "2cool4u" fight moves just look retarded in practice. none of the coolest fights in history relied on a stunt, the build up, the emotion, and the cinematography made them what they are