#NOTMYDAENERYS

Attached: 58382.jpg (1080x1683, 432K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K-gtGdu8iqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol SJWs really think people can never change or make snap decisions.

kill yourself

>SJWs really think

Lmaoing at these people actually falling for the Entitled White With A Heri Complex. Consider yourself subverted

This season needed to be 10 episodes long and it needed to show a slow build up to Dany going mad. Not this sudden snapping out of nowhere

>this house has a history of going crazy
>woah what the fuck shes crazy :(

>complain raped woman becomes strong
>complain raped woman becomes crazy

*ahem*
FUCK WOMEN AND FUCK NIGGERS

she isn't crazy though

these women never knew who daenerys really was and obiviously just used her as a self insert and are now terrifed that they might do the same thing

Lol, she's slaughtered thousands of innocents.

>never at the expense of innocents
Confirmed for not paying attention

Oh yes, she's certainly never been sadisti-

>Watches her brother get brutally murdered without batting an eye.
>Husband pillages and rapes his way across Essos to fund her campaign.
>Burns a woman alive on a pyre.
>Locks a man and woman in a vault to slowly and painfully die.
>Crucifies over a hundred men in retaliation for an act that many of them spoke out against.
>Feeds a (potentially) innocent man to her dragons.
>Burns the Khals alive for being big meanie poopoo heads.
>Burns Randyll and Dickon Tarly alive for refusing to bow to a foreign invader who brought an army of brutal savages to their shores.
>Throughout the show, continually ignores her advisors' pleas for mercy.

...oh yeah.

>how russian trolls infiltrated d&d's minds
>and why that's a good thing

>SJWs: Sit down, incel. Star Wars is ours now. Your favorite characters acting out-of-character is just because Star Wars isn't made for you anymore.
>also SJWs: REEEEEEEEEEE MY FAVORITE GAME OF THRONES CHARACTER IS ACTING OUT OF CHARACTER I HATE IT

she's always been mad and temperamental and self-righteous but she had either a council to reign her in, or she was in siutations where she could help.

now she'd on the back of a dragon over a city that just surrendered knowing fall well that word is getting out she can't have the throne (which is worse when you remember that people don't love her). in her position she best thing she can do is take the throne by force and scare the shit out of people proving once and for all that all she ever cared about was ruling, not being a good ruler

>based d&d taking over star wars soon

Attached: 1553182419560.gif (367x265, 565K)

It was obvious since before season 8.
You could see it that she meant to rule whatever the cost.

based retards, rian was the guy who made a tumlerina general and send her to dead

>>Watches her brother get brutally murdered without batting an eye.
>he thinks dany never felt guilty about that

>Husband pillages and rapes his way across Essos to fund her campaign.
Hardly her being sadistic now? Still, you don't fund a campaign with wishes.

>Burns a woman alive on a pyre.
Justice

>Locks a man and woman in a vault to slowly and painfully die.
Justice

>Crucifies over a hundred men in retaliation for an act that many of them spoke out against.
Justice, that's what the fog of war does.

>Feeds a (potentially) innocent man to her dragons.
Only real retardation.

>Burns the Khals alive for being big meanie poopoo heads.
Justice, they wanted to keep her locked up in vaes dothrack.

>Burns Randyll and Dickon Tarly alive for refusing to bow to a foreign invader who brought an army of brutal savages to their shores.
They refused to swear an oath of fealty, so they're still rebelling even after surrendering, that's the standard, lord refuses to swear oath of fealty? Death or exile.

>Throughout the show, continually ignores her advisors' pleas for mercy.
That's just blatantly wrong. She gave plenty of chances.

Do they even watch this show or did they just start in season 6?

Describe what makes Danny a good leader without describing her looks and her dragons.

>in her position she best thing she can do is take the throne by force and scare the shit out of people
Or she could just kill Jon and be the rightful heir again which would avoid burning down her capital.

>>Throughout the show, continually ignores her advisors' pleas for mercy.
she always took the advice and was either later betrayed or the advice was retarded and set her plans back. They left her no choice but to burn everybody to establish a reign of fear and peace.

yes, fear and peace go hand in hand

she's non-flammable and has the most loyal army, also no kids which means she'll have to chose a decent successor instead of giving the throne to some of her retarded kids

The Cold War agrees.

All of which could have been solved with a quick execution via beheading.

She chose crueler/sadistic alternatives. Dany was a tyrant from the start.

they say burning is the most peaceful way to go

this should answer your question why all recent female leads have been flawless mary sues. from star wars and captain marvel to game of thrones, women are incapable of dealing with flawed characters as soon as they start identifying with them.

nobody ever thinks theyre the bad guy user

Attached: a5MKQ5y_700b.jpg (700x674, 116K)

>its another random literal who on social media who fails to grasp that q main character from a mediocre series is still acting in character even though she dislikes it thread

>Dany was a tyrant from the start
Well, yes. I can agree with that. Though I'd say she chose it because of the fear it instils rather than sadism. So ruthless, but sadistic.

>So ruthless, but sadistic.
but not sadistic*

She's even included the eye of sauron shot for fuck sake.

She literally used crucified bodies as signposts.

she's just cornered, has been literally betrayed by everybody and the ones she trusted died, and her advisers have been wrong time and time again setting her plans back to the point of almost failure

She also has a history of being nuts like literally walking into a bonfire naked, which somehow worked out for her so no reason to think burning a city and everybody on it won't work too

it was a different time, also shithole country so it doesn't count

>people named their daughter after literal Hitler

I'm fucking dying here

Attached: 137779602955.png (499x309, 105K)

season 8 daenerys is leftists incarnate
savage, petty, vicious, retarded, destroyers of civilization, anti-Human
they don't like it anymore because they think having good intentions (that which paves the "proverbial" road to hell) redeems anything else they do
but season 8 daenery still is what leftists are, through and through, always
if they're not to be honest, they could at least be frank about it
but even that is far above any of them
sad

Attached: 1547403504550.jpg (1043x751, 159K)

>Hitler
moar like stalin, desu

It's been pretty obvious she's going mad since season 2. If you couldn't tell that she's written not as a hero but as a Stalin-esque figure you're a brainlet.

*with good intentions, tee-hee

Attached: 1546765429154.webm (480x360, 783K)

It was build-up from season 1 (or 2, can't remember). Only danyfags was in denial

Impressive level of cope.

>she's non-flammable
magical element
>and has the most loyal army
Because of her magical elements

kek

leftists can't into self-awareness
that's why they're anti-Human

Attached: 1540450675406.png (678x613, 504K)

> no kids which means
civil war for succession. Also can chose retarded not blood related successor.

she is based and redpilled and did literally nothing wrong

>neo nazis are the reasonable ones

top lmao alt right delusion

nigger

True, she was cornered.

The pyre thing though, never understood why she thought it would be alright to just go in there.

she literally walked into a fire like pretty early in her character, not exactly a sane person by any stretch

varys lays it out for you. she believes she has a destiny, but that destiny was just ripped from under her feet because jon has a better claim and people in westeros love him. she doesn't have that, all she has left is a dragon that can burn things.

Attached: t.png (2176x1600, 1.67M)

same applies to Jon Snow, which makes Cersei or Salsa the only legitimate rulers

>errything right of ancom is a nazi
>now let me teach you about delusion, that which I'm an expert in
the pottery

I'm not a liberal though. I literally support gun rights and the guy who everyone was calling hitler for supporting gun rights (and wanting to kill commies, but that is a nice thing).

it worked ok for roman emperors until Marcus Aurelius fucked it up giving the empire to his son

>No Borders
>No Wall
>No USA at All

It is the leftshits who are the reasonable ones, eh komrade?

Attached: 1556956984168.jpg (768x1024, 103K)

>supporting current politicians
even most "conservatives" (ie neocohens) are basically trotskyists, these days
so there's that

rewatch season 1. they hint at it a bunch
>servants freak out when she gets in the tub because it's way too hot
>servant takes the hot egg dany is holding and burns the shit out of her hands

>Show writers can't even be bothered to finish the series right by their adoptive pseudo-feminist fans
>Gets mad that no matter how you slice it, you have to admit DnD are garbage writers/producers like we've been saying since season 5 and you have unequivocally shitty biased taste for jumping on the show at it's decline and and insisting it's a culturally significant artwork of a show

It's ok normies, you'll find a new show to project your needs for validation, you've proven there's a market for it. But hopefully you've learned your lesson; that if you want it to actually be good you need to hold the production to the fire to keep the quality and coherence exceptional and the only way to do that is look beyond your singular biases from episode to episode. Otherwise they will end it all just like this, shitting out the laziest nonsense because they know you're going to watch it and your actual enjoyment of the show won't affect their careers in the end.

Attached: Reaction to THE RETURN OF BOBBY B.webm (1280x720, 2.18M)

not having a traditional successor leads to more wars

She wanted to die with her husband and not be confined with all the other widows. It just turned out that a blood sacrifice in a fire hatched some dragons.

>Yea Forums actually defending this shit-tier writing to own the libs

Attached: 877166.jpg (281x351, 30K)

more like seeing the funny side of them not realising the show was bad until now

daenerys can prove to be an accurate depiction of what leftists actually are (ie anti-Human pieces of shit, but with good intentions, tee-hee) with the two kikes still being talentless retards

This thread is fucking hilarious
>gets mad when Arya "out of nowhere" kills night king
>the same exact thing happens but in a way that is "based and redpilled"
>"UMMM actually it wasn't out of place, this has been building for the last few seasons"
This is gold

yep, its just funny when plebbit crys because they aren't being acknowledged.
>"what about my feelings on the show, wha!"

On one hand it's been building for a while on the other hand, they shouldn't have WASTED TWO FUCKING EPISODES on literally meet n' greet.

you can laugh at the plebs without defending the writing

no, the show is still a mess. we're just laughing at their complete lack of irony and self-awareness. these are the same people who said you were mentally ill if you thought ghostbusters 2016 was stupid so it's fun to laugh at them seething over something not panning out the way they want.

>daenerys turns into a tyrant totally 100% out of nowhere
>rly, she has good intentions, so she's immune to doing anything wrong
the absolute state of leftcuck monkeys

There's something so beautiful about self-righteous people realizing they were rooting for Hitler all along. This almost makes me forgive episode 3.

i can point to about 10 instances of dany being built up as an insane tyrant since season 1 off the top of my head. what do you have for arya?
>MUH EYES

The fact that she was trained to be an assassin you fucking mong

It's kino, as long as it supports my views.

>be trained to be an assassin
>kill the mad (leftist) queen in final episode
seems pretty sane and non-tyrant, desu

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI STOP IT STOPPP WHY DID MY FAV CHARACTER BECAME BAD?!! I INVESTED SO MUCH TIME IN THISSS!!!!

Attached: 1557495801307.png (785x731, 279K)

>uses a picture of her burning the temple of Vaes Dothrak
That's funny. She essentially burned those people and forced their followers into subjugation because she didn't agree with their cultural practices.

Jesus Christ Britain is so fucking gay

> uses mop
> sells clams
> goes blind
> gets stabbed
> ????
> LE ULTIMAT STRONK FEMAL ASSSSASSSIN

huh, I didn't think she was aware of being able to being at least heat resistant.

That would make sense.

Why does this shitty fucking board turn everything into a gender or political issue.

This is the outcome I wanted (in the show I mean) so I'm more than happy with the fucking targ tard showing her targ tard colors.

Americans.

Well, gotta vote for someone.

>HURR SO GLAD IT PISSED OF THE LIBBBSSS

Wat? What the fuck does being a libtard have to do with Dany's arc? I'm a libtard and last night's episode was based

How does it make thematic sense for Aryato kill the NK?
Okay, Dany's character resolution wasn't hinted at properly until season 8, because they didn't let her show weakness, but she was always ruthless and what reigned her in were her advisors. Now there's no advisors. All that's left is one person with all the grief and rage and lunacy. It makes sense she snaps. It shows once again the flawed nature of man in living up to ideals.
There are no benelovent but ruthless conquerers like Aegon that bring peace through force of arms. There's only people like Dany, that try to, and instead bring fire and blood.

Daenerys has literally always been a brutal, sadistic tyrant. You just didn’t notice/care cuz it was directed at meaniehead slavers. She’s never been a good leader, has no compassion, and only maintained power because she had huge fuck off dragons she would use to murder anyone for the slightest betrayal.

I mean Jesus, remember when she burned down a whole city because the dude selling her the unsullied showed too much male privilege?

here, I'd answer
>why?
but in Merryland, it's true you still have gun rights to protec

she is though.

She was always a tyrant, but torching thousands of innocents after they had already surrendered isn't tyrannical, it's just insane and doesn't further her goals. I guess you can reverse engineer reasons why she did it like people have done in this thread but the surface reading of it just seemed to be "she went mad lol"

>It shows once again the flawed nature of man in living up to ideals.
If you have to resort to some 'fact' which exists outside of the system of the show then the show isn't working. It has to make sense within the show itself

The difference between tyranny and insanity are the targets.

These cowards were to scared to be left all on their lonesome back on the old Yea Forums /pol/. They come to Yea Forums instead because the mods let them proliferate.

I only browse Yea Forums and haven't even come here for any season of game of thrones besides this eighth season and I have to say it makes me respect the moderation of Yea Forums way more now. They are actively on top of keeping stupid American political bullshit away from that board.

but they adopted competent people into their families. Also implying the praetorian guard didn’t choose emperors

>train to be an assassin
>it now makes thematic sense to kill literally any character

Lel should have cut Cleganebowl and had Arya kill the mountain. Cuz she’s like... an assassin dude

>wanting nanny mods
kek go back to Yea Forums you cuck

that's noticeably due to the two kikes being terrible writers (more precisely, terrible at entangling a plot in an interesting way on their own)
but she still ends up being an accurate depiction of your common entitled good-intentioned retarded insane leftist
the cherry on the cake being they still manage to not even be frank about it, and would rather chimp-out about #notmydaenerys

Based . I liked the episode this is what she should’ve done from the start of the 7 season . Bad writing though they just wanted to end this shit show which is sad . Obviously Jon will kill Dany or Aryia will Jon becomes King everyone is mad or Dany kills all the Starks and shit and becomes king

This Stupidity

>lol SJWs really think-
I'm gonna stop you right there.

Attached: npc outrage.jpg (1600x1200, 293K)

This season should have been split into two seasons of 10 episodes each with one season being the night king arc and one season being the throne arc. It would have made more sense and you could have built up this moment way more.

>Yea Forums's borders should be enforced
>with something like immigration control, or watertight wall
>why? yes, of course, I'm a leftist monkey, why do you ask
so much pottery

look who's talking

Attached: 1537455922531.png (856x1015, 133K)

It’s exactly why leftism always ends with a massive loss of human life

We live in a society

Attached: medium-rk0293-radhakripa-joker-one-bad-day-poster-original-imaejgazrghdjgqv.jpg (704x469, 36K)

Nope, that only MAKES SENSE

This could have been a better choice for pacing, but with these writers it would have still been shit because they would focus on inane crap instead of developing the political and psychological angles. So it's better this way. Less amount of suffering

Sad but true.

>torturing people is ok because they are the bad guys

>still have gun rights to protec
is that damn sniper ba

wars are good to keep the empire in shape instead of complacent

I've been waiting for so long to see danyfags to melt and cry like the bitch they are fan of.
Fuck Daenerys. Fuck dragons. And most importantly, fuck all the brainlets who thought she was a great character. Fuck'em all!

Attached: 337b37f73c4ca77e2d7c4a5368e591b8.jpg (800x600, 36K)

>crazy person acts illogical
>some might even say unreasonable

Attached: suprised.jpg (820x394, 39K)

The wine aunts feel whiplashed because the show always presented these scenes as YASSS QWEEN moments.
Wished they kept in that bit where Dany had that guy tortured to death in Meereen.

>Dany kills all the Starks and shit and becomes king
i hope this happens, Starks are fucking killjoys

>character acts exactly like a leftist tyrant
>why are people bringing up politics

Or as your kind loves to say, everything is political anyway.

>has three innocent baby dragons that she considered her children and used them as instruments of war and put them in harms way at every turn to further her goal of ruling the 7 kingdoms

Everything Dany ever lost was due to her lust for power. She’s been tyrannical from beginning to end.

maybe now they'll understand why we were so pissed off by luke in TLJ

Tyrion becomes the Queenslayer

Starks and Targs are both fucking garbage. The throne belongs to the Baratheons.

>twitterfags jumping on "bad writing" bandwagon solely because dany does big oopsie, ignoring the fact that the mad queen plot was being set up since s2

Attached: twt.png (1060x684, 235K)

Literally nothing wrong with that.

Ive only seen about 12 episodes of the show and she alway came off as a spoilt entitled cunt who youd love to crack a bottle over her thick fucking skull. Its always about her whenever she talked "i deserve the throne, i did x, i saved y, me me me" cunts like these are your typical " fuck you, ive had enough now nobpdy gets anything"

Theyre the spoilt kid who if they didnt get their favourite color candy theyd throw the box on the floor so no kid gets anything

>that time her pet nuke went onna rampage in the essos countryside burning kids
>that time she accidentally crucified people who opposed slavery
>that time she destroyed millenia old cultures and economic systems and flew away to let them pick up the bloody pieces

Lol

>royal dynasty died out literally after the usurper's death due to in fighting and stags being cucks

Lol come back when Robert manages to build a dynasty that last 300 years with a good number of decades of that being ruled without the need of dragons.

Attached: 2rtRX0i.jpg (900x600, 110K)

worse take ever, dragons are not pets, are you a facebook pitbull-mommy?

Bro she just forgot it's fine

Attached: 1553541934602.jpg (500x332, 13K)

>Shamelessly self inserting
Isn't this embarrassing or are normies that stupid?

AAAARGHHHH

film the same attack with heroic music and without closeups of civilians burning and normies would be clapping

It’s not MY take dipshit. Dany literally calls them her children.

>muh slavers dindu nuffin

Unironically kill yourself, we're introduced to Slavers Bay with them lining up slave women and children on crucifixes.

Who cares what this fattie thinks lol
why are we talking about a random fattie
men really are dumb cunts stop fucking talking about the opinions of nobodies

She’s watched the whole show and created the character in her head. If anything has been obvious during this show it’s that Dany would turn villain. But to her the character is the good “yass queen” who saves everyone and wins everything. It’s no wonder Marvel movies make so much money.

Fucking this

>wanting silver haired anime faggots on the throne

Yikes

doesn't mean they are literally human children retard

it is not embarassing for them, that's why they are adults who love capeshit

it's just banter and seeing people get salty when they get BTFO by their own rules
chill faggot and enjoy the ride

Hope for a good ruler died with Stannis.

Is that a woman?

That’s irrelevant you fucking moron. The point is SHE considers them her children and she brings them into battle putting them in harms way.

lol yasss queens are having their Last Jedi moment

she doesn't consider them her children, she considers them dragons, you just have the soul of a little girl and are projecting

>Dany had that guy tortured to death in Meereen.
Redpill me on this

Then fuck off back to your safe space on r/a/ so that you can enjoy your pedo shit in the community circle of likeminded individuals and nanny mods.
Ever since the end of Naruto there is nothing to discuss in your laughable hobby anyway.

When retarded leftists made everything about race, gender and politics irl

>flood the party with mutts and mud men
>wooow why is our IQ dropping

Yeah, i mean dude. She should've killed Stannis too. She IS an assassin after, y'know? It just makes sense.

Dany's entire storyline in Essos is about her fucking up a few cities and being unable to rule

People still surprised when she fucks up in Westeros

Attached: 1532173848498.jpg (362x346, 38K)

And the answer to that problem isnt creating a huge power vaccuum in the region you fool

If she wanted to end slavery truly she'd need to oversee the entirety of slavers bay for generations

my gf is a danyfag and she's mentioned multiple times how she wants dany to win the throne no matter the costs, and after ep4 she said how she wants dany to just burn down the whole place after seeing miss sunday get killed. i'll be watching ep5 again with her later and i'm almost 100% sure she'll do a 180 and hate how her favorite character went mad and killed all those people, even though the episode pretty much gave her exactly what she wanted

normies literally don't know what they want to happen in this show

>FEMALE CHARACTERS MUST ALWAYS BE EMPOWERED AND NEVER FLAWED AND NEVER EVIL!
fuckin a women are boring dumb creatures

This.

Liberals never were highly educated. Their idea of education was getting an A for repeating cultural marxism propaganda from Prof Noseberg

top right is literally her murdering people to seize power and convince people to follow her

Yeah, they can be extra pathetic. If anything Dany finally became somehow interesting now that the show stopped giving her the pussypass.

>normies literally don't know what they want to happen in this show
show was too deep for room temp normies to begin with.

>not written as a hero
>but as a Stalin-esque figure

Attached: 571518282200002900253c93.jpg (720x479, 87K)

youtu.be/K-gtGdu8iqg
>They are my children. And the only children I will ever have.

You absolute fucking imbecile. Pay attention next time.

well at least thots know how we felt about luke

>sjw and jannis still hope the fat fuck will change heir story in the books
>i-its just the show
>wait years until release
>still end up as mini hitler
>suicide

Attached: maxr.jpg (520x529, 68K)

Weird. I don't watch the show but my dad does and he loved the recent episode even as a fan of Daenerys. Could someone explain how that could be?

>wtf why did Arya kill the night king out of no where that has nothing to do with her character and goals and everything to do with Jon
Wow. Fragile white male stop self inserting as Jon Snow. The future is female. Women can be strong too. YASS KWEEN SLAAAAAY

>lol the person with 1000 years of genetic propensity for madness who has spent 10 years getting progressively more brutal and sadistic finally went full scorched earth. Self inserters btfo

Wow stop making everything about politics. Triggered

You're dads retarded and you come from a line of retards

now we only need Darth Rey in december and the prophecy will be complete.

Attached: 1540540087131.jpg (1024x884, 109K)

millennials were a mistake, zoomers didn't even stood a chance having these literal wastes of oxygen to look up to

I guess you're also retarded for watching a retarded show then.

>deep
>FUCKING BELLS REEEEEEEE TIME TO BURN DOWN THE KINGS LANDING

>sudden

Attached: 1557445246314.gif (320x283, 1.12M)

GIV MOMMY DANY
SHE'S SO POWERFUL I WANT TO WATCH HER SOAR AND WATCH HER BURN WHOLE CITIES DOWN. I LOVE MOMMY AND I WILL NEVER STOP LOVING MOMMY. SHE DID NOTHING WRONG.

Attached: giv.jpg (778x512, 66K)

You people are rediculous.

Attached: 1557689056064.png (780x720, 150K)

Are you twelve?

dragons emit a form of radiation that slowly turn people crazy
thats why the old king was crazy
thats why this bitch is going crazy

there i fixed the WHOLE problem they had with the character

>i take everything literally
as i said, the mind of a 5yo girl with a puppy

You're right

>Science says
End your useless life, buddy

She’s not written as a hero. Unless you’re a brainlet that takes every POV character’s internal dialog at face value. Yes it’s structured like a typical heroic journey leading to the big dumb victory, but if you actually pay attention, Daenerys has always been ep5 Daenerys. You know, like how you would properly write S U B V E R T E D E X P E C T A T I O N S

It's thrilling and action pack seeing a dragon fuck shit up

But it didn't need to cost repeatedly burning innocent civies with the dragons, especially right after the bells had been rang and she saw soldiers throwing down swords

YES. We've seen signs that the "twist" was coming but the way it was done was rushed and quite frankly sloppy. This whole season has been a rushed turd and it was set up by a previous 3 shit seasons.

And Ned Stark chopped off a guy's head whose only crime was rationally not wanting to get killed by the undead in the first episode. Why didn't he go crazy and kill tens of thousands of people?

>Dany looks in awe at hearing Khal Drogo talk about how he will lead an army to rape the women, enslave the children, and butcher the men of Westeros
AWWWW ITS TRUE LOVE
>Dany crucifies hundreds of masters who have nothing to do with the cruelty inflicted on the crucified slaves
YASSSSS QUEEN SLAY
>Dany threatens a nobleman with death if he doesn’t marry her, and cuckolds him, and immediately forgets about him when he dies for her
HAHAHA YOU SO FUNNY BASED DANY
>Dany has been told her father was a mad man who needed to die multiple times, and keeps forgetting it so she can be murderously angry about it
SHE DESERVES POWER
>Dany dismantles the entire economy and socio-political structure of brown-people-land, then leaves it to fall apart under the leadership of a shady sellsword
BREAKER OF CHAINS WOOOO
>Dany burns a father and son alive for not submitting to her after she brings an army of savage rapists and eunuchs to Westeros
SHE HAD TO THO
>Dany invites Jon Snow for an audience to Dragonstone, and promptly has a tantrum and imprisons him for not immediately bending the knee
SHES JUST CRANKY HAHA
>Dany burns an entire city alive because she’s mad at the people for not surrendering before she lost so much that she cared about, even though they had nothing personally to do with said losses
WTF!? THIS IS SO OUT OF CHARACTER!

Attached: 1462059601172.png (720x644, 45K)

Man this board is really the dumbest board on this website.

Should just be 'Shut the fuck up on the train'.

It’s true tho. My uncle works for Science and he told me

t. named their daughter Khaleesi and trying to cope with naming your daughter after someone who burned a million men women and children alive in some shitty show

>power doesnt corrupt
>not the bitch who married strategically and manipulated others to get pregnant with magical WMDS so that she could gain said power

Attached: d3276249a978c7d76bb681435efddfda.gif (434x246, 635K)

Have sex incel

She's never been a "I'm just gonna burn a thousand women and children" character.

Good point. Though why did she burn the first woman again? Wasn't she also a rape victim?

I love the asshurt of all cat owners wymyn Danny fanboys. Unpredictable, brutal, don't give a fuck about your feelings old GoT is back. Danny being an evil apeshit insane true final boss to beat is only redeeming factor this shitty season.

why so toastie, roastie

The build up has been there at least since the second season

>crucified hundreds of masters who had nothing to do with the thing she was mad about, with some of them even having opposed it
>let’s her dragons loose even though she knows they’ll eat kids again

>executing people brutally is not viewed the same way we do so her aversion to it isn't the same as ours
fixed

>burn
Yakety Sax

Are you butthurt?

>t. Unsullied

What's the video they're watching?

They surrendered after the city was breached, other men irl I respect have done the same, so I'm just not being a hypocrite.

Her self-righteousness is what really makes her a cunt. All the other powermongers like CIA were perfectly honest with themseleves and others about what they wanted. I cant stand that "Im killing them for their own good, in really a savior" attitude. Cant wait for Dany to die

that's just the board culture around here, Yea Forums has always been full of political faggotry even before /pol/ddit invasion, not to mention Yea Forums are big no fun allowed fags that end up deleting good threads too.

>wanting mods to do their job
>nanny mods

>leftist
>not wanting off topic political shitposting
>safespace
>calling the most anti-reddit board reddit
>when his board is full of reddit refugees
>ince the end of Naruto there is nothing to discuss in your laughable hobby
Low IQ

Mirri killed drogo and rhaego as vengeance for the sacking of her village.

Not defending the writing, just enjoying the salr. I checked out of this shitshow 3 seasons ago. Now it's just fun seeing people's fantasies and delusions get ruined.

>Danny being an evil apeshit insane true final boss to beat
Yes, because if there’s one thing that defines classic Game of Thrones, it’s one-note “final boss” villain characters that the “heroes” have to beat. Do you even hear yourself?

>says she will go a place that is very dangerous and risk her life because that’s where the dragons are and to her they are her children
>hurr she may have said that but she she didn’t mean it

I really question your intelligence if GoT is too hard for you follow.

>*not to mention Yea Forums mods
fix'd

There are 8 seasons, maybe watch them all next time

>Maybe she isn't Dany, maybe she's Jenny, I don't know!

of course

Attached: 1534385275851.webm (696x528, 2.94M)

>do you even hear yourself?
Do you even reading comprehension?

It's the same with Tony Soprano, he's actually a bad person but because the story focuses on him the viewer will disregard the bad things he does and focus on his positive traits, just like all these women do with Dany

Yet nobody can point to her actually doing anything crazy in the show.

Frankly, what would be the point? Cersei doesn't even know who she is.

she cute

It’s not about reading comprehension, m8. It’s about self-awareness.

>the most anti-reddit board

Attached: 1531482537662.jpg (562x437, 38K)

The funniest thing is that HBO literally did give D&D the option of filming 10 episodes, but they insisted that they only needed 6.

Does that make you a gay white supremacist?

You dont remember a single thing from the precious seasons right?
Let me guess, you watched them at release and then never bothered again.
Dany ever since she got her dragons has been on a power trip, even worse when they gre to full maturity, or are you forgetting her destroying a city because they didnt want to let her in or hanging people like scarecrows to show her dominance or killing indiscriminate number of people or burning people alive for daring not to bend the knee or being overall shit at diplomacy and using her army of slaves and ravagers against anyone who dares oppose her.
You are delusional if you think Dany was of sound mind at any moment, the Targaryans are a menace and should be dealt as such and you should rewatch the series because your knowledge on this piece of shit is honestly minimal.

oh, you're still expecting a point in that shitshow of terrible writing?

Everything she's done is wrong and her only justification is having lizards that can breathe fire. She's a tyrannical, imperialist warlord who tried to impose her will on a world that didn't want it, and now she'll die alone and betrayed because she took her conquest too far.

Read the thread

I want to protect her

BURN HIM MOMMY

Attached: more angry frog.jpg (600x600, 18K)

Wait wait wait

You mean people are surprised to see this chick who has been going around breaking shit and burning things down, telling everyone that anybody who doesn’t do what she wants will get their shit broken and burned down, broke a bunch of shit and burned it down?

Attached: 3B5A022F-0471-4BCA-99B2-B0607AE32EE0.png (759x759, 299K)

sorry cuck, not reading all that

“All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest woman alive to lunacy. That's how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.”

Attached: allittakes.png (750x563, 381K)

Guess these SJWs now understand why we hated Luke Skywalker in Last Jedi so much.

In Ned's eyes he was a deserter, to which the punishment is death. He did his job basically and the fact the deserter was justified is irrelevant to the law, showing Ned's overly honourable and lawful disposition.

That's common knowledge, newfriend.

Cool, thanks. Only seen the first season but I somewhat recalled. Bit of a grey area there the execution by D.

>killing civilians and surrendered soldiers
>in any way reasonable or justifiable

gotem

Attached: 1467217977470.png (657x527, 62K)

True. But that isn't being crazy, it is being a ruthless tyrannical, imperialist warlord.

>muh "war crimes" as if we're fighting a cuck war in the 21st century for oil

Caesar did it, Alexander the great did it, I respect both.

nigga, /t(rans)v(estite)/ is gayddit bis, lol

By the end of The Soprano's I hated every single character and was happy to watch them all die. Dany destroying the city instead of just the keep makes no sense with the amount of build up they've done. Randomly burning parts of the city comes out of nowhere. Massively destroying the keep to get Cersei with a lot innocent casualties would have been more logical.

>Daenarys got the Luke Skywalker treatment. (from a feminist viewpoint)
>Night King got Snoke'd
Now they'll know how it feels.

Attached: luke_last_jedi_flashback.png (1292x1292, 2.87M)

She's always been a tyrant and she has been on the verge of snapping for a few episodes but being triggered by a fucking bell of all things is pretty retarded. I expected her to go ape shit but not for no discernable reason

almost as if torching the city runs the risk of killing him...

no she didnt, watch S6 (i think its the one) again.
She does menial tasks like cleaning corpses, cleaning the temple thing, selling clamps, then when she has an assassin gig she screws it up, goes blind and when she is confronted by Waif she becomes a supper ninja.
same thing with water dancing, she had like 2 lessons and is able to fight 1on1 with Brianne and a horde of zombies.

>So ruthless, but sadistic.
>but not sadistic*

Yeah, ok.

Attached: 3d647f4c-593b-4cd4-90e2-06f7118a6061-7-courtesy-of-hbo.jpg (970x546, 94K)

I can handle Dany being psycho-killer but the journey to it shouldn't have been a magic switch of seeing her bff killed. Also, Euron deciding to get himself killed fighting Jamie is stupid. Capt Morgan was always a survivor, he even told Yara he would runaway if the dragons burned King's Landing.

>Lefitsts use dragons to whipe out cities
Reminded me more of Hiroshima desu, so maybe she's just acting like a pissed of and slightly paranoid USA

Imagine being such a brainlet that you can’t even follow the plot of a dwagon show for room temp normies

What was the point of those wildfire explosions, though? Was it just to show that there was still some wildfire being stored in random places?

Victory, speedy and complete, awaits the side that employs dragon fire as it should be employed.

>leaves it to fall apart under the leadership of a shady sellsword
who knows
that dude is most likely a better leader than her

Her fathers legacy is her own

read the books

Finally SJWs are experimenting what Comics and Star Wars fans felt when their characters were destroyed.

I can't wait until they make a black character white or a gay character straight.

The bells was retarded but if you think about it it kinda makes sense. She knew all she had was her army and her dragons. No one in Westeros loved her, they saw her as a foreign conqueror leading a foreign horde, and rumors were spreading that Jon has a better claim that her by her own standards. All she had left was violence. "I will take what is mine with fire and blood."

>subverted.com

Making Dany crazy was the smartest thing dabids ever did.

It will be based if GRRM does the same thing, but with better pacing.

Now they say not muh, who laughs now

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

Attached: yehaw.jpg (877x495, 127K)

She was always like this. The only difference is that this time she's dealing with actual people, not cardboard and card-carrying villains, which is important not only for the viewers' perception, but for her own. She cannot reconcile her self-image of a rightful and righteous queen with her actions any longer.

Where were all these people when Stannis character got massacred for the sake of shock value?

Disney called so they needed to can this shit quickly.

>literally no point
Guess room temp here is in the kelvin scale.

Stannis was an incel so they didn't care

Maybe Cersei planned on destroying the city with wildfire in the event of it being overrun, killing troops and deny the enemy an asset. It obviously didn't work as planned and was less consistent; detonating in random areas due to dragon fire.

The best part was when they laughed over people being mad about Arya Fist of the North Starring the Night King, only to get finally get hosed themselves with bad writing.

It doesnt matter if the seasons are longer if the writing and acting are shit. I still forget Jon and Dany are fucking since they have so little chemistry

if you didnt get the memo at the point where she called herself breaker of chains just to chain her own "children" in the very next scene you must be seriously retarded

This.

>heavily inspired by the firebombing of Dresden
Was there anyone who saw this scene and thought for a moment they took inspiration from World War 2 in any capacity?

>clearly hurt her doing that
>and they were killing innocents
wow such lunacy very evil

Dropped this when it started to stray from the books, what happened?

Attached: 1551812554620.jpg (514x668, 38K)

The last chapter of book 5 is the real start of this process. Shit has just hit the fan for her in Mereen and she gets taken out into the wilderness by Drogon much like she did in the show.

But the difference in the book is you get to hear her inner monologue as she's essentially starving to death where she comes to terms with how her situation got so out of hand because she was out of tune with her inner dragon or something. She has to act like the blood of the dragon if she wants to get what she wants from now on. After she has this revelation Mirri Maz Durr's spell is seemingly broken and her babymaker even starts working again, which she knows because she has her first period since the spell was cast on her. The chapter ends with the hooves of the Khalisar in the distance.

there was heavy posting of "dresden kino" and "hiroshima kino" all over Yea Forums while it was happening

Attached: 8874891327483.jpg (882x493, 44K)

>looks away
>finger still on the trigger
>still firing
I can't see her as cute thanks to that.

Attached: 1453954453461.png (300x383, 233K)

Dany when full mad queen and burnt kings landing down to ash.

Bobby was great fuck you he didn't deserve to be shoot like that

This exactly. D has always been a liberals wet dream of ends justifying the means.
She is gonna free the shit out of you whether you like it or not. Even if she has to burn you alive to do it. Because tyranny is wrong.

daenerys razed down ((((king's landing)))) and committed mass genocide on hundreds of thousands

She has a point. If you wanna show a character's descent into madness, they have to actually descend, not just become a new character instantly.

Now if Dany had charged King's Landing the moment she lost another dragon and set the city on fire in an autistic rage, that'd be another story. Violence when emotionally roused is pretty normal and definitely one of Dany's observed character traits.

Attached: Aku.jpg (268x428, 36K)

What will their reaction be yass queen gets slain by jon?

Attached: 1557295208917.jpg (389x314, 63K)

That's why they love harassing people for stuff they said 10 years ago and won't stop even if the person apologizes

They didn't care because he was a white man and they never wanted him to win anyways.

I pretty much thought he was going to go in this direction. Dany being a perfectly benevolent ruler who also has a fucking dragon would be boring.

So she felt isolated and that everyone hated her and her solution is burning the city down which further isolates her and makes even her closest allies hate her. She already forced her oponentes to surrender through force so why escalate it further
>inb4 she's crazy lmao she's supposed to be retarded
Going insane because of a fucking bell is horrible writing and it doesn't work without the book's foreshadowing.

Lol feminist losing their shit.

The moral the show is going out on is basically 'women can't handle power'.

Attached: 1540567512496.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

You know you read it

Danyfags BTFO then? Oh boy. The assblast must be massive.

Just a coincidence

Lmao I wonder how many dumb sjw millennials actually did name their kids after her

Daenerys went full-on Bomber Harris on King's Landing.

Attached: 1557064192070.png (480x327, 154K)

Fat moo-cows bullying Kit in real life while he looks on like a confused puppy.

Huh, I thought it looked like a digital artist traced a King Ghirdorah scene from the Heisei or Showa era. Seems me by that logic any scene where a dragon attacks a city is or could be "Dresden kino".

She's a reporter with zero fire arms experience so it's not surprising.

Except Sansa will still rule the north as the "smartest" character in the show dumb /pol/nigger

>not as a hero but as a Stalin-esque figure
that's literally the same

Attached: 1557752905134.jpg (1080x613, 150K)

No they were all massive pieces of shit that made the world a worse place

I really hope Disney sees this and cancels their shit and johnson's

what's his endgame?

The problem is its been apparent that she's a crazy bitch but the type of people who flocked to the show the last 4 seasons think being a crazy bitch is fine.

They don't have a problem with her burning people alive they just want her to look good while she does it. If anything this show really gives you an insight into how normies (mostly women) think. They're ok with tyrants as long as the tyranny is thinly veiled in a sense of righteousness. They can't stand for the crazy bitch to actually look crazy.

Yeah but she doesn't see these as her innocents. She sees them like they see her; an outsider.

>Dragon eats village children
LOL SORRY BOUT THAT.

All the cool pastos/olden-daysers did it so what’s the big deal here? Genghis Khan with a dragon would have done the same.

Hardly her ordering them to do that.

that's funny, because it's britbongs who caused the most (actual) deaths in concentration camps, and that's just how

Attached: 1543669696233.jpg (478x392, 37K)

To get a fooking castle

>literal Sauron imaging
>wtf she’s supposed to be good queen
Also where the fuck are all the Dothraki women and children? Did they leave them to start an Amazonian civilization in the Dothraki sea?

>commits animal abuse by chaining them up

>>wanting mods to do their jobs
more like
>AHHHHHH MODS PLEASE HELP, BAN THIS PERSON FOR TRIGGERING ME

Attached: crying wojak.png (633x758, 16K)

>animal abuse vs dead children
Alrighty mr. smart pants, what would you do?

How is it that Tyrion released Jamie and no one noticed?

Post People that didn't genocide a whole city.
If you like, the picture you choose, can also match yfw watching the episode, mine does for sure.

Attached: +_fb873a5f687411e4596d3264c53a6d40.jpg (617x662, 27K)

Because he sent all the Grey Worm clones away duh

It was clear to me upon reading that one chapter this is the direction he was going. And even in the show it's not like it came out of nowhere.

People have been questioning her sanity since season 7 at least. When she burnt the tarlys and all that shit. Tyrion and Varys haven't had a good answer when questioned why they follow her so earnestly up until finally betraying her in this episode when she stopped listening to council. Jon doesn't even have a good answer for Sansa besides he already swore fealty to her because she saved the north with her dragons.

There was never room for two heros or Azor Ahai's in this story. The reason Jon's story has been on point and GRRM admitted to writing himself into a hole with the mereen storyline was because Dany was never meant to be one of the heroes he just couldn't leave her a scent from the story because of how important she is. I've been predicting she was going to go crazy and loose for a while now. I can understand people who haven't read the books maybe missing some signs but they made the mistake of latching on to a character in a story where anything can happen.

Luckily for Jon (Argon) he is the Song of Ice and Fire but otherwise this story is an account of the things that happened in this universe between the date of chapter 1 and date of the last chapter of the final book. All of these characters are just doing their thing at the whim of GRRM. Getting on team Dany, or team Rob, or team Stannis or whatever was not the proper way to go about enjoying this series unless you want to set yourself up for disappointment when your team that was never going to win, doesn't win.

Based and REDpilled

It's about the "good guys" burning a whole town to the ground. How can you not understand the fucking similarities you mongloid.

more like
>not wanting fags posting literally whos twitter screencaps for offtopic bait threads

HAVE SEX
A
V
E

S
E
X

>guy who hates his daughter, spends the entire series burning people in sacrifice, killing his family, and doing whatever ginger tits tells him
>burns the daughter he hates because ginger tits tells him to
>WHAT THE FUCK CHARACTER ASSASSINATION

Stannis stans are worse than Danyfags

You can always tell when the showmakers have been told something by GRRM because it comes out of nowhere without much recent buildup. Like Shireen's burning, Hodor's death, maybe the dragon bringing down the wall, and Dany burning the city. He tells them plot points but because he doesn't plan out his books he has no idea how he reaches those plot points, and because DND are shithouse writers they scramble to fit it into their plot.

that's part of Yea Forums culture newfag

I tend to think that Selmy's death will be much more important to putting Dany over the edge in the novels. GRRM confided in his actor that he has a much larger role to play in the narrative past the point where the show killed him off. Selmy IS Dany's last real connection to her family, too.

careful what you wish for

Attached: 1533579858913.jpg (640x480, 42K)

Tyrion has had to steer her away from the nuclear option at every turn. Remember what he told her about how not to be queen of the ashes?

Attached: what a pretty name.jpg (1325x1329, 422K)

it's not but i don't mind it at all, this is mostly a shitposting/funposting board.

But calling Yea Forums mods nanny for not wanting their board full of political shitposting is retarded.

>Bad guys have a pass on the same shit applied to them because "you are the good guys".

How to spot a nazi apologist.

I hate reading Selmy's chapters because he's absolutely based and I know he's going to die horribly

You know Science is an actual journal, and one of the most credible in existence too?

if only she could fly over america next

the pic is funny, because it doesn't forget to show how much of a fucking terrible actress she is

>this is mostly a shitposting/funposting board

Attached: go back.png (2374x1958, 134K)

>not to mention Yea Forums are big no fun allowed fags that end up deleting good threads too
They go to far with some policing some shit (sakurafish), but I still like being able to actually discuss anime without having to wade through a sea of frogs and Twitter outrage threads.

Do neither of you understand that things don't have to be mutually exclusive? Yes they're her children. She says that, but obviously not human children. She never refers to them as such. So judging her by the standard as if they're human children is ridiculous. Dragons are apex predators. Human children are not. Furthermore, her dragons are grown. Humans in this universe send their grown "children" off to fight all the time.

We have scorpions