Glad you could make it, Uther

Attached: ArthasMenethil.jpg (686x600, 188K)

uther, you slow bitch

Oh no! We're too late. King Slanding must be purged.

Attached: daaany.gif (540x304, 2.97M)

>My name is Tresdin, and there is a great threat growing in my kingdom. And that threat is the waves of filthy non-human refugees who litter our street corners and whose mongrel languages are belted out in every pub! I didn’t become the greatest general this kingdom has seen in hundreds of years to see my lands reduced to this, but that will be dealt with shortly. For now my axe is called to battle the hordes of darkness that threaten every human in these lands. I march to turn the tables on these horrors, and I dare even one of them to test me in single combat! I go to see things are taken care of the right way, the human way!

Watch it, Arthie.

Attached: UthertheLightbringer.png (217x217, 60K)

RIP my nigger Garithos

>Arthas: I've damned everyone and everything I've ever loved in his name, and I still feel no remorse. No shame, no pity.
>Tichondrius: The runeblade that you carry was forged by the Lich King and empowered to steal souls. Yours was the first one it claimed.
>Arthas: Then I'll make do without one. What is the Lich King's will?

Who's the Arthas of Yea Forums?

Attached: 1557495798527.png (307x407, 91K)

look brothers, the traitor king

Who? Me?

>glad you could bake it, uther

this whole city must be arthas'd

Arthas was one smarmy motherfucker

Anyone have the Brexit version?

arthas was in the right, what the hell could he do. not like uther and jania had a better plan anyway

arthas I can't watch this shit

>The lich king wasn't a world boss
Dumb as fuck

Attached: 1415898111203.jpg (249x202, 8K)

A-Arthas, what are you doing
>succeeding you

"You lied to your men and betrayed the mercenaries who fought for you! What's happenin' to you, Dany? Is vengeance all that is important to you?"

Attached: 59a5dd9cb065da49008b4878-750-563.png (750x563, 610K)

I am one cold brother

Attached: 15dd4ac624f2475ebfb8e0022dc6768f.jpg (600x900, 92K)

Garithos wasnt Tresdin you retard