When will this smug summer islander get the comeuppance he deserves?

when will this smug summer islander get the comeuppance he deserves?

Attached: grey-worm-got.jpg (1249x856, 151K)

DESPITE BEING
E
S
P
I
T
E

B
E
I
N
G

committing war crimes is okay when you're a nigger

It was a commercial from day one, and he was the product marketed to you. What? You seriously expected him to get comeuppance?

??%

This is what is pissing me off most about the leaks. Dany is going to get shanked for what she did, but this arrogant cunt is apparently getting off scott-free after inciting his men and by affiliation The northmen and Dothraki to begin the slaughter of civilians and surrendering soldiers.

I don't remember Westeros having a Geneva Convention, sweaty

gets

>there's people that actually cares about this character

I genuinely doubt that

STOOOOOOOOOP IT, NGUBU, AND GO SCORE SOME FAKING GOOALS

I can't imagine how he might die now, now that the battle is over. Unless he springs forward when Jon kills Dany and they have to dospense with him.

I hope they don't suffer any of the Unsullied or Dothraki to live, though. They should be killed like dogs and left to rot in the streets for all they just did.

someone do a meme of missandei and him talking about white people being afraid of them for no reason and then him and the dothraki slaying everyone

I hope this nigger goes down hard.

when ur post number is the right percentage

Attached: 1554100365795.jpg (750x1024, 123K)

Name one good nigger war general.
>protip you can't

I was hoping Jon would put him down this episode.

I could maybe see Arya killing him next episode to save Jon's life or some shit

um hannibal barca???

1v1 between Jon and Grey Worm would've been good. Would've made it better if they were cutting back to Hound vs Mountain and Jon vs Grey Worm

very bold of you to assume that the /pol/tard actually knows anything about history

hanibbal wanst black

The absolute irony of this post is astounding

was he actually black? north african aristocracy brings doubts to mind

Grey Worm is based. Enough of the unsullied getting dabbed on. It's time to do some dabbing yourself.

Nope. Carthage was found as a colony by Phoenicians from the eastern mediterranean.

WILDFIRE THE SUMMER ISLANDERS
INTERCONTINENTAL WAR NOW