Casually solves time travel in one afternoon

>casually solves time travel in one afternoon

Checkmate, you little nigress.

Attached: f58c00725c2b71885d411cfc8331a9d2.jpg (480x700, 63K)

Now we can get a younger Tony Stark from the past in our time like they sort of did in the comics where original Tony is also dead. It would also solve the RDJ money sink problem.

Arno Stark now

Attached: Iron Man 2020-000.jpg (1987x3056, 1.5M)

>The biggest asspull of all time
>No one even blinks an eye
Why is this allowed?

Pym created time travel
Tony just figured out how to track the superposition of the people traveling

Money

>Pym created time travel
Wrong, Pym created a way to enter in the quantum realm where they can take time vortex to time travel

Attached: tumblr_nrp40dy5it1rj540wo4_r4_250.gif (245x210, 933K)

>the world was saved thanks to white guys using their brains
>with the equivalent of WaKANGZda's box of scraps
POTTERY

Well God created everything that made it all possible, so guess who the real winner is.

Banner was the one who created time travel
Pym made it possible
Tony only made a GPS so they cant travel way too early or too far.

>Emmett Brown solved time travel with outdated tech after hitting his head on a sink
>Nobody bats an eye
>A super genius rich guy with super intelligent holographic OS solves time travel
>asspull

cool it with the racism

My friends did
Maybe get some non-braindead friends

is this the non-got refuge?

this
3 white CIS males
disgusting

OP is absolutely based as fucking hell. God I need to shake this man's virtual hand.

He was working on it for years, though. He just didn't tell Scott and everyone. He was convincing himself he shouldnt use it when arguing with them, but ultimately decides he has to act.

Doc wasn't handed the information and given the task to solve time travel to fix a huge culling he was doing it as a hobby

The one bright spot in that bit.

Plenty of people did. I’m one of them.

It took Doc Brown 30 years to make it work.

Was this ever shown, or even hinted at in the movie?

gay ass goatee

So now that they've invented time travel, whose to say that any future large MCU threat can't just be combatted by using time travel?

New big bad Avenger villain? Time travel.
New Spider-Man villain? Time travel.

Attached: 1545867702711.jpg (800x450, 44K)

just say time vortex is unstable

>computer run program MobiusStrip.exe
>run a search query for time travel
>Jarvis: one result found for time travel
>That’s it! Give me a PDF copy of the time travel and send it to my gmail account

why didn't hulk just smash the time collectively?

>implying this won't be a plot point
>implying the new big bad won't be trying to stop them from fucking the timeline over and over again
do you even CW Flash

Now that Tony Stark is F, who is going to be the team's new wise-cracking tech guy?

Professor Hulk did it first.

Attached: absolute win.jpg (1060x596, 92K)

Altering the past doesn't change the future, time travel won't always be the answer.

>So now that they've invented time travel, whose to say that any future large MCU threat can't just be combatted by using time travel?
Marvel movies break rules whenever they feel like it and usually get away with it because they make a tradeoff for the character drama and action set pieces that people pay to see. If you haven't noticed this by now I'm not sure what to say.

The raccoon

TONY STARK INVENTED TIME TRAVEL IN A LODGE IN ONE AFTERNOON

Going back into the past will always send you to an alternate reality. That's why you can go back and kill your parents and you'll still exist: you only killed an alternate version of them, not the parents from your own timeline.

WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS!

That's what I meant. They can't change time unless they just stay in the new timeline and never go back.

He's rich, white, male, cis, straight, privileged
meanwhile sis marvel gets tea spilled all over her just because she's a woman
I'm literally shaking right now

Because alternating the past will not change the future, they just got the infinity stones from past to undo the snap. They didn't change time.
Also celestials and other cosmic beings won't be happy about this, I am sure after Far From Home we can expect a visit from Silver Surfer or Kang who came from 31st century.

pretty sure she could have done it if she wasn't snapped

cis isn’t a word. It’s called normal

Yeah, but you can still borrow shit from the past with zero consequences. You could literally keep on perfecting the faux gauntlet or go back with Thor and convince Eitri to craft you a new one. You could literally have the gauntlet at any time.

Jotaro would like a word with you

Nothing annoys them more than identifying as "normal".

>I'm a trans-woman
>I'm a normal man.

Exactly. It's already been established that the MCU is a vast multiverse, so there's literally no reason why they can't have a billion Infinity Gauntlets to use against Thanos.

Magic is literally real in this world!

They had their chance to do this shit right and blew it.

>(((Paul Rudd)))
>white

Back to the Future is actually about time travel, unlike Marvel movies. It can easily be forgiven on that basis alone.

Rudd is not Pym you idiot

(((Michael Douglas)))
(((Robert Downey Jr.)))

What's this new "jews are bad" meme i've been seeing recently?

I kinda want to see Colin Farrell as Tony Stark.