What did he do?

What did he do?

Attached: DD665333-2DD1-45F4-9058-704241777A44.jpg (749x891, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgVJlm20j78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Besides Miranda Cosgrove? Probably countless others.

His shows got less and less views so there was no point in having him around anymore.

Oh shit, happening incoming.

>Dan "You can run but you can't hide" Schneider

They finally canned 'Beer Can' Dan.

I haven't checked Nick or Disney Channel in quite some time. Are Pedokino shows still popular?

One last round for Dan "Get in the Van" Schneider

Looks like it's the end for "Candy Man" Dan.

Doesnt matter dan "the pedophile" schneider won he got away with ip

youtube.com/watch?v=YgVJlm20j78

Not really. His older shows got higher ratings and viewers than his recent ones.

that happened a year ago

Dan "if your daughter has nice feet you bet I'll hide her" Schneider.

How do girls actually take a "Pepsi can" sized phallus?

I wonder what they said at Dan "12 and Older? Won't Hold Her" Schneider's last meeting. I hope it was like a going away party!

Old news. Trump failed to deliver on his promise to crack down on major pedos. All we got are some vague stats about sex trafficking arrests and Backpage being taken down. Literally lol

The talent.

You talking about Dan "The Hymen Divider" Schneider?

Filmed one foot scene too many

I honestly feel bad for Dan. He seems like a nice guy, a little weird yes, but made to look like a pedophile by libelous internet trolls. I don't deserve that kind of treatment.

What's this guy's name again?

>Trump failed to deliver on his promise to crack down on major pedos
clueless

Nickelodeon probably knew something was afoot for years but tip-toed around the issue because he was the sole producer of all their best live action shows, I guess one day they suddenly did a sudden heel turn and gave him the boot.

It's from a year ago retards, he's the one that got away, the man with a plan to not get vanned.

Dan "the best thing about twenty eight year olds is, there are twenty of them" Schneider dindu nuffin he jus a gud boi skeetin on dem preeteens feets and puttin he fat man dick in dem lil bitty holes

Hi dan

Trump basically failed on every promise lol

/ourman/ Dan
Candy Man Dan
Dan "The man with the van" Schneider
Dan "Suck my dick if you want to be on Nick" Schneider

>t. Dan "the innocent fat man" Schneider

underrated post

Thanks, Dan "Deflower and Conquer" Schneider. You have given so many fap materials in the past.

I see what you did there.

Attached: 1551874664781.jpg (399x385, 29K)

Who was the best lay, Dan?

He was fired because his new shows were much less popular that ICarly and Victorious

Dan "works at the LHC Large Hymen Collider" Schneider