Tfw you kidnap a bunch of kids to eat but they start fucking each other

>tfw you kidnap a bunch of kids to eat but they start fucking each other

Attached: tim-curry.jpg (949x678, 66K)

finally a thread not related to Game of Cucks

What the fuck was stephen king thinking

The cocaine was doing the thinking.

Based IT poster

he was thinking bout that boy pussy

He was thinking about illegal, perverted things.

yeah really dumb fucking excuse, done tons of coke I never had pedo thoughts or any of that shit

You know... in an alternate universe, THAT SCENE is probably included in the movie.

The original IT is too kino

Life is suffering for Pennywise. What’s even worse, he’s basically the self-aware appendage of a cosmic entity that is congenitally incapable of giving a fuck about him.

HELP HELP THERE ARE KIDS FUCKING DOWN HERE! GET ME OUT OF HERE IM NOT A PEDOPHILE HELP!

Attached: scared penny.jpg (967x571, 39K)

Why not eating them when they're fucking? I bet it would taste better.

IM STEVEN KING, THE BEST SELLING AUTHOR. I DO CO-CAINE.

C-C-YEAHHH!

Attached: SK.jpg (468x420, 42K)

>Yes, I'm writing a well crafted, gripping tale of an alcoholic author going mad from isolation and trapped with his nag of a wife.
>wait, that's just my life
>better add ghosts and half-assed psychic powers!
"Yes!"

yeah, you like the taste of cum from five different cocks, do you? you love eating pussy still dripping with semen?

have (kinky) sex

A lot of his stuff comes from things he heard as a kid or thing he read in the papers back then, etc.
Probably heard some retards boasting about running a train on a girl when he was in middle school and it stuck with him all this time in his head.
I still remember a guy telling us about fucking a girl in class by cutting open her pantyhose and sitting he ron his dick. 100% retarded and fabricated story, but I still remember because as a kid discovering my sexuality that imagery made a big impact.

you too senpai :*

M-O-O-N, that spells PEDOPHILE

Attached: Tom_Cullen.png (301x336, 164K)