Why was he even killed ?

Why was he even killed ?

Attached: 1501077567-varys-game-of-thrones.jpg (480x480, 41K)

Because shitty writing ?

Alread a thread about this. Use the catalog please. :)

He spread state secrets despite being head of the secret service, that's high treason. And he tried to poison her, if the kitchen girl claiming that Daenerys isn't eating anything is any indication.

Because he betrayed her employer (aka the Queen). But Sansa won't get punished because...well I guess we'll find out next episode.

Basically told every living soul about Jon being the true heir

Sending letters to let people know that Daenerys wasn't the true heir.
Attempting to poison her, although I don't know if they found out about that.

Because D&D is trying to point out the folly of women being in charge.

Dany literally incinerated one of the few remaining sane man in Westeros because she's PMSing. And the Realm suffered for it.

Oh boy big secret indeed...

The only reason Sansa isn't death is she's Jon's "sister". But if she doesn't stop her bullshit she will be.

Guys I don’t understand

Why did Vary’s do all these things in person. Putting himself directly in the line of fire.

Wouldn’t he manipulate someone else etc. why go directly up to the hand of the queen in person and her love and say “let’s commit treason and kill her haha”

He wanted to join his husbando LF in the "too smart to live" afterlife.

>Sending letters to let people
He didn't send anything

>Attempting to poison her
Your made up speculation

for being a rat fuck basedboy

Always kill a traitor before an enemy, Dany knew this

Varys whole resolution was badly written and rushed. "Hey, i am going to commit treason, dont tell Dany, ok?" "Ooops, you told, guess i am dead". I dont recall Varys being that stupid of a character. He survived multiple kings and queens by his side. Surely he was smarter then openly calling for a coup to a person who is likely to just rat him out?

Probably because everyone else was already dead

>Why did Vary’s do all these things in person. Putting himself directly in the line of fire.
Because D&D are true to their moniker of Dumb and Dumber. They're not smart enough to write how a smart character would act. Remember Littlefinger and his whole fiasco?

>Your made up speculation
What risk was the little girl taking trying to feed the queen at the beginning of the episode then?

I hope there's going to be a Return of the Jedi composite epilogue where the ghosts of all the characters who suffered from being smarter than the writers are assembled and beaming together in one shot

Because lazy screenwriting

She was depressed so she didn't eat
not because muh possible poison

That was the reason she didn't get poisoned.

>Just before the girl walks in, Varys is writing a message to an unknown person about Jon Snow's lineage and how he's the true heir to the Iron Throne.

>In the most previous episode, Varys well establishes his position about the matter, with him thinking that Danaerys is too reckless and that Jon should take the throne instead. He then expressed to Tyrion that he will not betray the Realm and that he will do what he needs to at all costs. When Tyrion asks what will become of Daenarys, Varys gives him a look that implies she will die.

>When the little girl walks in, she and Varys speak about someone (presumably Daenarys due to other things mentioned, such as 'her' guards always watching) not eating, and how they will try [getting Daenarys to eat] again at dinner. When Varys meets Jon Snow on the beach, he informs Jon that Daenarys hasn't been eating.

>JON: How is she?
>VARYS: She hasn't seen anyone since we've returned, hasn't left her chambers, hasn't accepted any food.

>Given that Varys has expressed wanting to overthrow Daenarys in last episode, plus the conversation with the little girl, then combined with his suggestions to Jon Snow on the beach, I believe it's pretty apparent that Varys is trying to poison the queen.

>He tells her "The greater the risk the greater the reward." ... Do we know what Varys had in store for her?

>No, we have no idea what kind of promises Varys gave the little girl. My guess though would be money and the knowledge that the little girl contributed to a better future for all of the Realm.

>Yea Forums can't parse the subtleties in even DABID's writing
>believes they're intellectually capable of criticising their work

This episode really brought the retards out of the woodwork, I love this show but wish it never got popular

Maybe he thought Tyrion would help him considering their history, but Tyrion is far too afraid of going against her.

Attached: simple man.png (369x526, 179K)

>literally openly told her two most important confidants that he was plotting against her in broad daylight on the beach within full view from the window.