/got/

What if a nine month pregnant Anne Frank had teleported in between Tyrion and Qyburn as they were attempting to negotiate a surrender? Would Daenarys and Cersei be so overcome with emotion at the sight of this scared pregnant Jewish girl that they cannot bring themselves to slay thousands of innocents because they both want to sit in the funny chair made from swords? Edition

Previous

Attached: Hello goyim, is this the road to Amsterdam?.jpg (2560x1600, 507K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1950&v=FeftoI3c81c
youtube.com/watch?v=a1Y73sPHKxw
youtube.com/watch?v=OeOZg_wlHnM
bitchute.com/video/p7QeJGy5cJKm/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

COUGH COUGH

Attached: 1557159216860.jpg (350x376, 23K)

what if mountain is long dead and the new undead guard is actually varys

>mfw this whole episode

Attached: 1536621689421.jpg (1920x1080, 216K)

why did dany get triggered by the bells?

Attached: mmmm.png (1361x760, 962K)

What did I think of this episode?

Best episode this season, even though it was kinda retarded still.

AAARGH YER GRACE SAVE ME

Attached: wasted.jpg (383x338, 7K)

ah dun' wan' no crown
just wan' serve ma queen, simple as

Attached: 1557739629109.png (645x729, 216K)

giv dragonfire mommy

Attached: giv.jpg (778x512, 66K)

So I'm currently watching the new episode and I just had to pause and laugh out loud, who the actual fuck directed the Jaime v Euron fight because it is utterly fucking unwatchable, they suddenly jump from one move to another its utterly fucking embarrassing. Also the fuckwit who arranged the episode chapters named it "Score another for the Kingslayer" so its spoiled for already. CHRIST.

Attached: 1557735473860.jpg (1284x891, 388K)

Anyone have that leak that predicted all of this? Where Jon ends up killing her and Bran takes over but oversees a council that includes Tyrion?

Then then that means Varys raped Septa Unella I guess?

Attached: RAPE.gif (281x86, 14K)

She didn't have her coffee yet.

Attached: gotseasons.jpg (800x540, 49K)

Are you ready for the last episode with the final battle Yea Forums?

Attached: 1507744114307.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

>Japan surrenders
>Americans nuke it twice anyway because they have to show off their power

Wow clap clap clap revenge for pearl harbour 10/10

>Kings Landing surrenders
>Danny burns it anyway because she has to show off her power

OMF FUXKING FEMINAZI INCEL QUEEN MAD QUEEN FUCKING MONSTER TYRANT WHORE

Attached: C79A6B34-5608-411B-A552-C1EB493D9E58.jpg (4918x2918, 2.29M)

if you didnt like this ep., tits or gtfo.

Attached: Capture.png (642x390, 18K)

THE BOOKS ARE FINISHED
THE BOOKS ARE FINISHED
BARRISTAN THE BASED CONFIRMS
THE BOOKS ARE FUCKING FINISHED
GURM WAS SITTING ON THEM THIS WHOLE TIME
GET FUCKING HYPE

Attached: IMG_4761.jpg (737x485, 28K)

*ting ting ting*

ahem? dont you have something to say /got/?

Attached: 1503793942849.jpg (464x624, 76K)

>Robert was absolutely right
>Varys was absolutely right
>Cersei was absolutely right
>Randyll Tarly was absolutely right

Attached: 1501887100354.png (830x666, 452K)

>Qyburn actually survives
>finds Jaime
>outfits him with a new metal arm that can turn into swords
>Jaime stabs himself because muh woman I love

What was the point of season 7?

>end scene
>the Starks are together in the north, laughing and having fun
>Arya has a moment of sadness, looking at Bran she says, "I wish father was here"
>Bran looks at her and says, "maybe he can be"
>Arya: W-What?
>Bran: Do you think it's a coincidence that you've survived death this many times? Arya...you ARE the Lord of Light.
>Arya looks around in disbelief
>Bran tells her she knows what she has to do
>Suddenly, Arya appears in the Winterfell crypts, she says a prayer, and Ned, Cat, Rob, Rickon all appear
>Arya goes around bringing back all her friends and everyone the Starks care about, Hodor, Sandor, Ygritte, Robb's wife, Jon Arryn, and more
>they all come together, scenes of them hugging and laughing and crying tears of joy
>suddenly they're all standing in a line, Arya in the middle
>Arya comes closer, looks into the camera
>Hello. I'm Maisie Williams. I play the character Arya on the HBO television show Game of Thrones. From the deepest parts of our hearts we hope you enjoyed this journey. Thank you all. And with that...we've all become, the Game of Thrones
>Created by David Benioff and D.B. Weiss

Attached: smile_2 (1).png (778x590, 337K)

Take your meds user, you're lapsing into psychosis.

Attached: 1545209914578.jpg (640x480, 79K)

>Japan surrenders then gets nuked

You have that backwards there freind.

beautiful

he just starts walking around like hes drunk instead of taking two stab wounds to the hilt

another fuckup on ned stark's long list of fuckups

I thought it was amazing. I seriously can't believe Game of Thrones is great again. How did this happen?

Reminder that the horse was lynchian kino.

Attached: 1465840570782.png (459x475, 169K)

>mfw just watching this dumpsterfire burn since ep3
it's a fun ride lads, if only for the memes on Yea Forums.

Attached: 1553076487777.png (395x395, 91K)

cash money

Attached: 1557725818663.jpg (764x650, 141K)

why the fuck does greyworm get so much screentime. he literally does the same face every single time.

>when that fat piece of shit releases the books next week
That's how you subvert expectations.

based george was our guy the entire time, what a ruse, now if only I could read

Hey, "Euron is the final boss and Trump card" guy, where are you?

physically cringed at how unfunny this is. end yourself please

Attached: nope.gif (634x354, 3.58M)

Yes, Dany is a fucking madlass that can't rule for shit.

why were they even fighting again? I thought they were on the same side

>POST YFW THERE ARE LIVING HUMAN BEINGS ON THIS EARTH RIGHT NOW THAT NAMED THEIR CHILD DAENERYS OR KHALEESI

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 7.18.43 AM.png (1324x876, 2.05M)

>I don't know if you know more than me about this, but what I've been told is that George has already written books six and seven," McElhinney said. "And as far as he's concerned, there only are seven books. But he struck an agreement with David [Benioff] and Dan [Weiss], the showrunners of the series, that he would not publish the final two books until the series has completed. So all goes well, in another month or two, we might get books six and seven, and I'm intrigued to know how Barristan, for instance, ends up going through those final two books."
BARRISTAN BARRISTAN BARRISTAN BARRISTAN BARRISTAN BARRISTAN

Attached: IMG_4762.jpg (960x900, 74K)

Kinda ironic since the show is now officially an abortion

>one episode left
I'll miss it bros.

Attached: image.jpg (630x375, 39K)

Do you think we'll ever see GRRM commenting on how shit the show's writing is? If I was George I'd be fucking furious

Because he's the only poc they have left.

This sounds so retarded, it might even happen

Attached: teleport2.png (1200x1781, 2.56M)

>the RHLORR HUNGERS pasta became reality

Attached: Anne Frank.jpg (712x2051, 413K)

Was Arya hallucinating at the end? That white horse was shown being killed earlier in the episode.

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (1664x925, 1.4M)

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1950&v=FeftoI3c81c

What was the point of it all?

Attached: aaagh.png (590x559, 480K)

After this episode I could unironically name my child Daenerys. Burning Kings Landing was based as fuck.

Damn she was a qt

Attached: 1556524372031.jpg (800x430, 31K)

The war for Cersei’s cunt

how does jaime forget that euron drove a sword through his torso? how does the valonqar stuff factor into this? why do the bells specifically trigger daenerys? how the fuck does arya survive all that and find A FUCKING HORSE to ride out of the city? what the actual fuck?

Post your face when Jon-raping-Danys-dead-body scene

Attached: 1557001766413.jpg (644x677, 82K)

Attached: meingott.jpg (620x402, 17K)

that white mare i would fuck tb h

there is more than one white horse in the world
kinda hope arya was having a bad trip tho and was still passed out

Did Fartya even accomplish ANYTHING last night?

her claim to the throne would have been pretty weak if she would have just taken the city peacefully, as she lacks support and Jon is the rightful heir
also she doubted Cersei would take advantage of her mercy and theres no one left alive she cares for so full retard with fire and blood it is
could have been better but im still positively surprised considering the rest of the episodes this season
also Arya not being able to save anyone was satisfying as fuck

Melisandre resurrected it

it does seem weird specifically showing a white horse dying then having another one show up later
they arent the same though, harry's horse had a pink muzzle, same as arya's

She died and was passing in to the afterlife

Don't worry Qybros, he's just pretending to be dead so he can cure his head wound.

Attached: qyburn2.png (445x571, 292K)

That's not very nice

Attached: 1489743887000.jpg (687x1117, 654K)

For all the official story history types in this thread and the last: Japan did surrender before the atom bombs. But it wasn't the unconditional surrender the USA was demanding.

Also you have to be kind of naive and dumb to think the USA was ever going to pass up an opportunity to test/show off their new super weapon. Or that the USA leadership were stalled by great humanitarian concerns of mass murdering a civilian center, considering it was official policy to do so throughout the war with the Japanese fire bombing campaign (which was designed for maximum mass damage to Japanese wooden housing). Japan was bombed because the USA wanted to bomb them.

How the fuck does he know this he's not in George's inner circle.

I think he fell for fake news or something, poor boomer

looking even more disgusting than usual

we're not that lucky

Well after Arya became a member of House Undying, she took their words "what is dead may never die".
She cannot die.

Attached: d.b._weiss_and_david_benioff.jpg (768x433, 50K)

It's a Pale Horse

Attached: thumbsup.png (736x736, 791K)

There must always be a night king.
From killing him she became the next one.
Unconsciously resurrected the horse.

>demand the emperor and an unconditional surrender
>blow up tons of people because they wouldn't give him up
>let the emperor go afterwards even though you threatened to nuke them if they didn't surrender him
>multiple presidents drink beers with him afterwards

what the fuck did the united states mean by this?

her face was kinda symetrical how did she evolve into nostradamus

>The northern lords sort of forgot about the Frey's but Arya didn't

muh emotions

The white horse represents the pale mare, and disease in the books that causes you to lose your mind and also the more you drink the more you shat. It's symbolic of Dany's insanity

AHHHHHHHBHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ANNE ANNE ANNE ANNE ANNE ANNE ANNE ANNE ANNE ANNE ANNE ANNE ANNE ANNE ANNE ANNE ANNE ANNE ANNE ANNE ANNE ANNE ANNE ANNE ANNE ANNE ANNE ANNE ANNE ANNE ANNE ANNE ANNE ANNE ANNE ANNE ANNE ANNE ANNE ANNE ANNE ANNE ANNE ANNE

>Mommy, why did you name me after the crazy murderer on that show you hate?

HEAR THE TRUMPETS HEAR THE PIPERS
ONE HUNDRED MILLION GOBLINAS SINGING

he was a good friend

Maybe she was still having periods despite not being able to get impregnated.
Like, eggs dying as they are created instantly.
Actually this makes a lot of sense

Hanged himself hopefully

Why did Tyrion rat out Varys for treason only to let Dany's prisoner escape moments later?

Attached: varys.jpg (410x452, 23K)

>memes this
>memes that
>memes memes memes
God, I fucking hate reddit

Attached: 7c82a99ea049beb82afec6807e262c296109cefcb5329f8a1db59ea410d4dc2e.png (800x600, 84K)

Attached: 1427473028832.jpg (1000x700, 69K)

>because you murdered my sex life sweety
>I wish I was drinking with my friends right now

>I'm the man who killed Jaime Lannister

what did he mean by this??

Attached: xddddd.jpg (1908x1070, 248K)

she got a woman and her child killed in dragonfire I guess

Attached: shrug.jpg (640x480, 48K)

I like how the morning came, and Tyrion was free to wander about despite the obvious missing prisoner.

Attached: 1395465370111a.png (302x310, 145K)

its specifically the scene where she breaks after the bells, clarke cant act for shit. she looks like shes worried about having left the oven on more than anything else

100% hoping this is the case. Him and Littlefinger are my only hopes for the last episode

BASED

Attached: qydab.png (687x446, 374K)

He warged into rubble and fell on Jaime

>>He tells arya not to go in because something else will probably kill cersei and he doesn't wanna see her get hurt
I took that to mean a metaphorical death. Her life as a normal human would end if she kept perusing vengeance. He was giving her a metaphorical line in the sand to turn back.

>his kill was stolen by some fucking rubble

>be arya, hound, jamie
>waltz inside the castle without any issue
lmao fuck this show

It means he’s the kingslayerslayer

>all these idiots not realizing that Gandalf sent her Shadowfax

Attached: yms.jpg (600x300, 22K)

god damn it

Was kinda surprised that no other dragons/drogons offspring or armoured drogon. I reckon him fucking annihilating the scorpions before they could even fire was a little far fetched and the massacre of the surrendering Lannisters wasn't needed but yeah. Genuinely felt bad for Cersei when she was with Jamie in the caving in basement. Expected Arya to die and Jon to find her and then kill Dany next episode.

If she uses Drogon to burn Jon and he survives, how will he still manage to kill her? Drogon will just bite him in half like a toothpick.

Estimates on the death toll for Kings Landing? 600,000

That entire plotline was beyond stupid.

Daily reminder that Stannis only burned ONE innocent child

Attached: 60031972_451895292227072_4892383034826817536_n.jpg (480x225, 20K)

Despite the fact that we are frequently shown again and again that Jaime completely sucks (even in the early seasons he gets captured multiple times), we are told that he was the greatest fighter of his generation

Because if the city surrenders she doesn't get her bloody revenge by murdering the Lannisters to the last man, woman, and child.

So she hoped that the city wouldn't surrender and when it did she decided to go get her revenge anyway.

Shut the fuck up

EGGS

Attached: EGG.png (419x409, 159K)

I liked that he was killed by his own invention but it was such a lousy way to execute it.

>Dany finally marries Jon in the season finale
>The wedding bells start to ring

PANIC

>'YAAS QUEEN SLAY' figure shown to be evil
>white male savior jon showed to be the ultimate good guy
>he's most likely gonna kill her

even though they gave us a shit season, i gotta applaud dabid for daring to do this in the current socio-political climate

Attached: 1501877058003.jpg (167x184, 10K)

*Dabs as his brain explodes out of his skull*

Attached: kek.jpg (490x490, 48K)

Night King should have thrown Arya like that.

Guys...Qyburn didn't die...

Attached: Untitled.jpg (838x1500, 174K)

Anyone else feel like Arya is going to kill Daenerys? I mean, it could easily be Jon but I just felt like the whole Hound telling Arya to leave scene was so she could live and kill Daenerys.

>dabid
It's GRRM's ending.

>Jaime gets captured because they spot his golden hand
>Tyrion frees him
>proceeds to take off his glove to show off his golden hand again

Just the way he fell lad. He's gone his brain fucking flew out of his head.

He deserved better.

Based.

i have BIG fucking question. did the kings land army fight outside the wall when stannis attacked?

at least 6 000 000

Of course he didn't. He drank a potion of resurrection five minutes ago. Now it's a question of how many potions he needs to get out of there.

you were the only one that didn't treat me like a monster

Attached: lannisters goodbye.jpg (1008x566, 71K)

Don't be surprised to see him driving away from KL in a 305 El Camino next episode

Hold my cement

Attached: 5Ja1ul5.png (235x298, 184K)

I forgot to watch the episode yesterday, what did it happen?

>I promise you, your enemies will die screaming

What the fuck? Who is this complete sadist?

Attached: screaming.png (1453x879, 852K)

Dany was there a minute later to Qyburn his body though

>*Looks directly into the camera*
>I'm the man who killed Jaime Lannister
>*winks*

This is the most retarded comparison I've ever seen.

Jaime literally gets captured in the first place because he carves so many of Robb's men up that his sword gets stuck

Aside from my best friend Varys.

She's pretty hot with her regular hair. Why do they butcher it for the latest seasons? muh short-hair woman = strong?

youtube.com/watch?v=a1Y73sPHKxw

literally one of the first times I've posted in these threads despite seeing them for years.

this place kind of sucks.

Honestly the overall story of season 8 would not have been a bad ending at all to GoT, I mean it IS the ending that George told them. It just needed 2 or 3 seasons of 10 episodes not 6 fucking episodes. Winter should've had an entire season and so should dany's decline into madness. The bad writing combined with how rushed it is just makes this season an absolute fucking trainwreck of massive proportions

>..and who.. are you..

BURN THEM ALL
To be honest this is a good lesson for the seven kingdoms. Accepting her surrender after all she did and the chances she gave them before would have been dumb. Burn them all.

Attached: danystormborn.jpg (890x1042, 324K)

>Drogon tries to burn Jon
>Jon charges shouting at Drogon's face
>Takes Drogon's head clean off
>Turns to Dany
If only it ended like that.

>Qyburn doing sci-fi shit like inventing an internal combustion engine in a medieval setting
would be based

Just finished that was legitmately an amazing spectacle, obviously the characterization and story is rushed to hell and back. But that episode legit blew me away.

My little fetal-alcohol syndrome can't be this cute!

Welcome to Yea Forums

They already fucked over every mail character, they could have changed the ending to more yass queening but they decided to give a giant fuck you to everyone

>the ending that George told them
And now he's going to take a big fat meatloaf shit on D&D and drop two books when this shitshow is over.

Attached: CLface.jpg (491x506, 103K)

>last scene is Sansa taking a huge shit in the Winterfell outhouses
>and who...are you...

>has green eyes
user...i...

Shut the fuck up

kek

Anyone have a picture of "They killed my boy" with Jamie's face shopped in there?

Those books are never coming.

Ah yes, the classic "Let us keep all our territory outside of China and forget about all the shit we've done" defense.

The Japanese were not seriously offering to surrender, or even agreeing to a reasonable armistice. They were asking to peace out but keep the empire they had taken in the first place.

30:40

>tfw King's Landing was filled to the brim with refugees
>tfw King's Landing housed one million people under normal circumstances
>tfw mad queen made sure to fuck up the ENTIRE city
She literally murdered one or two MILLION people right here. What kind of atrocious death will she get in the final episode in retribution ?

NOOOO!@!!!! NNNOOOOOOO!!! NNOOOOO I COUNTED 70 FUCKCKKKINGINGINGINIGNIGNI GAME OF THRONES THREADS YOU BUTTFUCKS KEEP IT TO ONE THREAD!@!

NOOOO

Nonnoo!!!!

They would dare not stare off GRRMs course when every single thing they added by themselves have turned to shit.

So what was Euron looking at in the last episode?

GoT has A LOT of shit writing. Ironically burning Kings Landing is not part of it but people hate show because of probably the first adequate event in the show for years.

Robert Baratheon is 100% right, Targaryens are legit subhuman and all need to exterminated in their cribs, Tywin Lannister is a hero for slaughtering the targaryen devilspawn.

Do we get to see her asshole and the shit come out?

>Jon
You mean the guy that hasn't done anything since Dany met him?
Arya's gonna kill Dany, retard.

That's the reflection of wildfire burning your mommy.

>last scene
>Littlefinger wakes up in a panic
>and who...are you...

>jaime comes to WF, says cersei isn't sending anyone, volunteers to fight zombies
>arya fucks gendry the night before zombies have scheduled their appearance
>dany loses half of dothraki and unsullied by using retard tactics
>jorah dies defending daenerys from 1 billion wights
>dolorous edd dies on front line
>beric dondarrion dies buying 5 seconds for arya, his task completed
>lyanna mormont is fighting for some reason and gets roflstomped by zombie giant
>theon completes his redemption by dying pointlessly against night king to protect bran
>arya kills night king with her dagger before theon's body is cold
>jon doesn't do anything
>melisandre sets some weapons fortifications on fire and dies the morning after, her task completed
>dany marches on kings landing literally the next day
>sansa suggests she let her army recover for a month instead; this is pretext for them becoming arch-enemies
>gendry is legitimized as robert's heir and becomes lord of storm's end; he proposes to arya but she says no bc muh not a lady
>euron's fleet destroys dany's (again) using qyburn's scorpion ballistae; missandei captured
>rhaegal is shot down by said ballistae because dany "kinda forgot about the iron fleet"
>jaime pumps brienne, then dumps her to return to cersei when he finds out another dragon has died
>jon tells sansa he's a targ; she tells tyrion; he tells varys
>hound and arya go south together to kill mountain and cersei
>dany parleys with cersei at KL's gates; missandei is beheaded making dany and grey worm the angry dany and grey worm
>varys plots to put jon on the throne; tyrion rats him out, he's burned alive
>jaime is captured by unsullied, set free by tyrion to sneak cersei out of KL
>dany blows up euron's fleet, all of KL's defenses, and the golden company
>norfmen and danymen capture KL
>bells are rung for surrender but dany and grey worm go mad and raze whole city
>mountain kills qyburn
>hound kills mountain and self
>jaime kills euron, dies w cersei

What the fuck was his problem? Why wouldn't he fuck his aunt?

Attached: gormless.jpg (268x243, 17K)

>your grace, the incident with the mountain was most unfortunate but I managed to survive, I also applied some slight "modifications" to my body, don't worry your grace, I will avenge you by strangling the mad targaryen with her own guts while her soldiers watch

Barristan's actor said he has finished them but has a deal with hbo not to release them till the series is finished.
Its probably not true, but jesus fuck I am hoping

YOU THOUGHT IT WAS A HORSE? TOO BAD

IT WAS ME

Attached: 31ddafe82e7c8c.jpg (2048x1365, 319K)

Still holding out for the Eurio reveal.

Attached: bee3e7eb11d8fe7f59b02cefd5b7bfdfea0c18fe_hq.jpg (270x418, 22K)

He publicly renounced his divine right and his political power, which was not part of the armistice the Japanese were trying to get through.

rate the episode

One episode left until Stannis arrives and takes his rightful place on the Iron Throne. GET HYPE STANNISBROS.

>Guard literally just lets Ayra and The Hound in
WHAT THE FUCK???

The King's Landing army fought on the walls, not outside
Stannis' army got D-Day'd on the way there

>the last scene is Bran watching Rheagar and Lyanna fucking passionately and masturbating to it furiously
>and who.. are you...

She gets scissored to death by the Unsullied. Jon prays that they all get back their dicks, then proceed to rape her corpse.

Forgot pic

Attached: Gravital_All_Tomorrows.jpg (620x877, 302K)

The Japanese were holding out for a brokered peace through the USSR. Obviously this was never going to happen, but that was what the "don't surrender yet" part of the Japanese government/military believed was possible.

The US were not moustache-twirling villains, either. They deliberately selected Hiroshima and Nagasaki to minimise civilian casualties. Still, a lot of people died and they knew that was going to happen when they dropped the bomb.

Fundamentally, the US dropped the bombs because in war you kill your enemies. There doesn't need to be - and isn't - any reason other than that.

Fucking kek. I was thinking the same. I really wanted a lot more of the faceless men, but it was nothing more than a training arc for Arya.

So there's just no valonquar, I guess. Not even Drogon, he was the biggest of the three.

Attached: o-o.gif (360x203, 913K)

WHERE'S THE BAR

>last scene is a flash forward to Hot Pie on the throne
>and who...are you...

What's Legolas doing here?

LOOK AT THIS FUCKING KINO
>I RAPE HIS FUCKING CORPSE

>Hold my cement
Bricks and mortar, dumbass.

Bobby B. was right ALL along. All it wouldve taken was a knife, a good sharp one and a bold man to wield it

Attached: 41231.jpg (741x653, 27K)

You had a chance Westeros

HAD A CHANCE

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

They dropped the bombs because they just put their own soldiers through the grinder to take some shitty islands, and a full land invasion with japs behind every rock was the only alternative.

S U B V E R T E D

>What kind of atrocious death will she get in the final episode in retribution ?

I don't think her death will be "atrocious". I think Tyrion will be detained (for freeing Jaime) to get the Varys treatment but Jon puts a sword through her and nobody does a thing as he leaves afterwards. It'll either be Jon or Arya that kills her. They both experienced firsthand the pointless destruction she wrought. As much as I want to blame Grey Worm for starting the fight in the streets, he threw the spear AFTER seeing the fire. 100% of the blame is on Daenerys. Bitch will get whats coming to her. People are calling her "Dragon Hitler" now.

as a spectacle 10/10 honestly turning my brain off

the characterization and the story was butchered long ago

>Protect your queen, Ser user

wat do Yea Forums?

Attached: Qyburn.png (1264x672, 1.36M)

>minimise civilian casualties
Bullshit.
Most deaths were civilians.

but we are getting autism on the throne

Literally none of the prophecies came true

Attached: btfo.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Did you forget about the Lannister men who saw Tyrion and said something about looking for a dwarf with a scar? Low rank soldiers probably have no idea what most lords and noblemen look like.

It was chopped off in the walk of shame and hadn't regrown, it takes years to grow hair that long you know

Did you ever doubt based Bobby B?

Attached: 1465080192555.jpg (729x1000, 148K)

Innocents die in wars, shit happens. Dany did nothing wrong, those subhumans understand nothing but fire and iron.

Attached: dany2.gif (500x281, 977K)

>Tells Mountain to protect his queen
>Mountain cracks his skull
>Proceeds to fight Hound anyway

FUCK LE QUEEN

Forcefully shove the spymaster aside.

Attached: geralt.png (240x240, 115K)

>They dropped the bombs because they just put their own soldiers through the grinder to take some shitty islands,

as someone who's grandfather literally fought in Iwo Jima and was gonna be one of those soilders who was part of that planned invasion, I can confirm Japan was already planning on surrendering long before those two bombings. Well at least after Hiroshima and Russia invading Manchuria.

Rape him and the queen
Find a way to rape the dragon
Offer my services to Bran as his rape producer

The word valonquar has literally never been uttered in the show

8/10
the burning scenes get repetitive after a while but beside the euron/jaime fight which had no reason at all for happening, everything else went fine

I feel sad for Qyburn.

It was Bran in that horse

Yes, but they could have dropped the bombs on different cities.

3/10, at least it was fun to watch. Still a dumpsterfire though.

>mfw people still don't realize that Stannis is alive

Attached: monty_python.gif (500x391, 2.05M)

The fuck are you talking about? Do you even know how he got captured? He killed like 8 heavily armed guards while trying to slay robb and was only stopped because his sword got stuck in some dude's neck.

Qyburn didn't deserve this rape D&D

>He remembered the angry words they had exchanged when Tywin Lannister had presented Robert with the corpses of Rhaegar's wife and children as a token of fealty. Ned had named that murder; Robert called it war. When he had protested that the young prince and princess were no more than babes, his new-made king had replied, "I see no babes. Only dragonspawn."

Attached: RobertBaratheonRebellion.jpg (1280x1920, 464K)

based and beautiful pilled

What was so bad about this episode exactly? Cleganebowl and Dany going mad were some of the most kino moments of the show

>Sandor's last words really was: yarp

WHY DOES A VEG ON WHEELS GET THE IRON THRONE?? NICE DABID PURE KINO

>Dany breaks down and resorts to slaughtering civs when she gets refused the cock
l m a o desu did ANYONE ever think she'd win this show

its true a lot of the time peasants didnt even know what their king looked like outside of some vague portrait stamped on their coin

He was my fav character in season 2 but just like all the other characters D&D had to butcher him later on

Danny Turgaren is muh queen

It was fine. I'm seeing no one whining beside Qyburnfags and the usual comments about the plot going to shit long ago.

Targaryens are literally the Devil

the poor guy just wanted to read in his office

>random wildfire explosions
What the fuck ?

>Cleganebowl and Dany going mad were some of the most kino moments of the show

Attached: reddit.gif (237x240, 1.95M)

because its beautiful

Attached: 1557472710651.jpg (471x694, 60K)

That was intentional, to have the Lannister soldiers recognize him and let him in, it's why he was holding it up.

I didn't liked Vary's execution. Was too anticlimactic. I mean it was just so simple and boring. Too much quickly.

GOD DAMMIT IM MAD

>Clegane "reddit-bait" bowl
hmm no

>Americans
>Human

Is it not extremely flammable? Their city was getting BBQ'd by a dragon.

is he gonna rape the throne? will he force someone to rape the throne while he watches?

I apologize, they subverted my expectations by making a good episode for once.

Attached: 06-david-benioff-db-weiss.w330.h330.jpg (330x330, 34K)

6/10

back in like season 1 they talked about how there were random wildfire caches hidden under the city by aerys.

Mad Dany looks pretty cute, almost made me feel sad for Jon killing her next episode

Attached: 1557741075538.jpg (933x768, 80K)

>didn't like hound vs mountain

Attached: 1556172147768.png (434x524, 426K)

Is there anything more cucked than stannisfags?
>actor didnt read the books or give a shit
>went from 'no burnings, pray harder' to burning his daughter like the little bitch he is

Attached: 1434885862445.jpg (540x516, 67K)

Why did it take the dragon like 20 seconds to finally breathe fire after the call?

5/10

Looked alright, but nothing made sense as usual.

Anyone got a reasonable explanation as to why Euron was able to shoot down dragon last week but this episode, even with 10x the amount of scorpions firing they can't hit 1 dragon moving in a straight line?

Attached: 1538240365207.gif (400x300, 351K)

>the only alternative
It was one of many potential futures.

The US could have blockaded Japan indefinitely and continued conventional bombing, for example. Would that have resulted in less suffering than nuking Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Probably not. But it was not a binary choice between 300,000 crispy nips or 600,000 grilled burgers.

I don't like what happened, but don't think I'm saying that it was the wrong decision.

She played Drakengard. Bells trigger her.

underrated kino

Attached: sandor.jpg (893x498, 79K)

Since when do Northmen, NED'S MEN slaughter and rape civilians for no reason?

Attached: 12544625.jpg (1066x600, 50K)

>tfw no hairdresser bff

yes the beauty will be astounding

how about a dragon being able to obliterate a whole castle with his fire breath, spitting in non-stop for almost an hour

Attached: baddies.png (1024x576, 367K)

drogon has plot armor. he will live

In a way, by removing Kwyburn's inhumane influence on Kersei, Ser Robert Clegane was really obeying the order.

Attached: cq5dam.web.1200.675.jpg (1200x675, 206K)

Well, yeah, but it's literally blowing up from random towers and roofs, isn't it supposed to be buried under the city ? I know it makes sense, to show the parallel between Aerys and Daenerys, and the fact she's now unironically much worse than he ever was, but it doesn't really make sense in-universe.

Good old Aerys got his burning of Kings Landing at last

>waiting for russians to invade
lmao

i hope he forces arya to rape me

Attached: 1556051183935.png (1334x2000, 2.99M)

He caught her by surprise with a coordinated attack because she was stupid and so were the dragons. This time she got the jump on them, though not as well.

what was the wildfire bit about?

we see green wildfire flames explode in an area and that's it.

Obey your queen sir gregor!

Attached: 34345.jpg (237x534, 11K)

Attached: 1544760475890.jpg (1080x795, 375K)

They kind of forgot about that

>good episode for once

Attached: opinion.jpg (394x403, 108K)

bitchute.com/video/p7QeJGy5cJKm/
Always relevant

LOL

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-13 08.05.12.png (905x845, 283K)

I'm pretty sure those were just stores of wildfire that happened to get nuked.

I think the final details of the leak are fake to subvert our expectations
it won't be Bran
I hope

>"No."

They could have dropped bombs on smaller cities or just military encampments.

some leftover caches probably, also it looked cool

Attached: 1540238289757.jpg (960x960, 60K)

noh

If King's Landing and the Red Keep are gone, Westeros has lost one of 2 (possibly 3 or 4) major population centres. Where would the next capital be? Lannisport or Oldtown come to mind. I doubt people will rebuild a city in winter, so it'll be a ruin for at least a decade, maybe for ever.

OH DANY GIRL, THE BELLS, THE BELLS ARE CALLING

I'm so happy.

Attached: Groovy.gif (300x210, 647K)

This scene was pretty kino. It was like a Father/Daughter moment.
>Arya's big eyes making her look like a little kid again
>takes his advice and leaves

>"o-okay dad i'll go kill the crazy dragon bitch"

We live in a society

Fuck off boomer

Yeah that was retarded.

In my head I'm imagining that the dragon shoots a stream of burning liquid under extremely high pressure (like an actual flamethrower, or a waterjet saw) because that's the only conceivable explanation for how fucking fire is able to level a stone castle. But then all the people he breathes fire on should be blasted apart and not just stumbling around burning.

was KL always as fucking huge as it looked in this episode? looked like fucking tokyo

DING DING DONG

I gotta tell you: I cannot WAIT for Daenerys to die. No, seriously. Fresh reddit who like Daenerys because they confuse her with the actress, or even those of you who unironically believe she’s a good character or that she did nothing wrong, I am talking to all of you. I am sustained solely by the mental image of your anguished screams and cries that will be heard when Jon plunges Longclaw into Dany's guts. This isn't a shitpost, I am deathly serious. Just imagine the look on her face, the betrayal, the surprise, the despair as Jon drives the Valyrian Steel blade through her internal organs. I am literally, unironically, masturbating to the thought of you pulling you hair out in frustration as you cry, your tears dripping onto the floor, as Daenerys sighs out her final breaths, blood seeping out of her mouth. Good God, I'm getting hard again just by typing this post. I can feel blood rushing to my dick as I imagine you repeating “no, no, no, NO, NO” over and over, each time increasing in volume and despair, as her corpse starts cooling on the ground of the throne room in King’s Landing. The music will no doubt be extremely dramatic and sad, but I welcome it, for it will surely increase your sadness and rage even further. To add insult to injury, she’ll probably stay alive for a little bit longer once she falls to the ground, and will most likely try to reach out and crawl towards the Iron Throne, in an attempt to reach it, at least once in her life. Hnnng, I can feel my orgasm building up as I imagine Jon putting a boot on her back to make sure she does not reach it. I hope you're ready for what happens in the last episode, because I cannot WAIT for your shitty character to finally receive the DABID special treatment. Maybe if we're lucky, we'll finally see a good old decapitation on-screen again, or maybe Jon will squeeze the life out of her with his bare hands. One can only hope.

fuck roasties
fuck Dany
and FUCK TRANNIES

Attached: 1557669313404.png (437x735, 369K)

Here you go

Attached: zJQGkA9_d.jpg (145x105, 3K)

Attached: 1557715894091.png (662x383, 209K)

How is jewish fanfiction being cucked again?

HEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLS BELLLLLLLLLS

DUH NUH NUH NUH NUH

HEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLS BEELLS

>I-it was too predictable, I want my expectations subverted
Go rewatch Arya killing the night king again then, faggot

well cersei had a lot of it moved to blow up the tower of the hand and baelors sept so mayhaps those are her doing too

My edit haha how's it foing

>trusting snowniggers

thanks
t. ant

thank you based user

At this point, they could turn Bran into The Emperor and Qyburn alive and as Malcador and I wouldn't care anymore. Bravo D&D, you've expected my subvertations.

>grey worm burning the last memento of her dead gf
>grey worm starting the slaughter of unarmed prisoners of war
While Dany will probably get a somewhat dignified death, he's probably not. He's barely even human at this point.

Looks like he's about to make her suck his cock. I could not stop thinking about it when watching the scene.

>SEVENS HELP ME, SHE EVEN MADE THE CHILDREN PAY THE IRON PRINCE

Arya or Ned?

Attached: Game.of.Thrones.S08E05.1080p.WEB.H264-MEMENTO[ettv]_snapshot_01.03.47.532_[2019.05.13_12.51.48].jpg (1920x1080, 664K)

Who cares about Tyrion? The council includes fucking Bronn of all people.

Why did Jon stop fucking Dany anyway?
Is it "Muh incest" moralfagging or is it the time-tested and true "Never stick your dick in crazy" rule?
If it's the latter I respect him, otherwise he's a fucking idiot..

Attached: 1557404823196.png (1920x1080, 1.15M)

based population control
i wouldn't burn my own palace tho that shit is dumb af

>He's barely even human at this point.
Yeah he's a Grey Worm

Attached: _20190512_234234.jpg (437x217, 10K)

Grey worm legit should be burned at the stake.

>tfw have to go to work so cant shitpost on /got/

He was barely even human since he first appeared on screen.

2/5
We still have retarded inconsistencies, even to thing related to the episode before so the overall writing is shit. Dany going mad was handled like crap and obviously this episode pays the brunt of that.
The 10 minutes of arya going around was boring as fuck.
Cgi was overused and low quality.
Fighting choreography was non existent.
Soundtrack was often entirely absent, and I understand why it fit, but soundtrack is the only good thing about this show.

I think this was worse than episode 3 in general. Plot armor and retarded strategies were still there and while arya teleporting is certainly worse than dany going mad, it really felt lackluster on an emotional impact, but maybe that's just me

>He's barely even human at this point.
>a nigger

No shit

What's her fucking problem?

Attached: 6f69d026-1b4b-4f2c-a7aa-68049fb46ce7-sansa-tyrion-still-married-game-thrones.jpg (1020x574, 96K)

>pasta came true after 5 years
LMAO

Well that’s what literally happened in the books with Harrenhal

TAKE BACK WESTEROS FROM (((BRAAVOSI))) INTERNATIONAL FINANCE

Attached: watto jew.jpg (417x486, 30K)

does no one agree

Nedry

Call in sick, faggot.

Based and britpilled

Its both, he's not into incest and he knows bitch is crazy

greyworm is a kino character

Drums > Bells

>russians
>invade
>japan
with what fleet?

Dany already has plans in place for Queen's Landing you shitlord

Attached: [One Kek].jpg (1280x720, 216K)

All the guys into her are dead

She hit the wall

The red fleet of course!

>someone beat me to it

Oh well, it was a good run.

Attached: sleepy kitty.jpg (1024x733, 81K)

Harrenhal was scorched, the lords being burned alive from the inside. It still stood, even blacked from the burning, it didn't explode the moment fire hit it.

>Mad King got everything he wanted
I alway knew he would win the Game

>Burned entire city down while drunk for revenge
>Called alexander "THE GREAT"
Dany did nothing wrong.

>camera slowly zooms in on Dany's blank face as the screen starts going black
>AND WHO ARE YOU

>while Dany kinda forgot she won the battle
>while the Iron fleet kinda forgot how to use the Scorpions.
>while the Mountain kinda forgot he obeys Qyburn.

Attached: benioff.jpg (1024x1024, 88K)

>We don't have much time left, we need to get as much plot in as possible
>Lets do 15 minutes of Arya running around

>burn them all to the extreme!
>i will, thank you father!
Daughterchu?

>spends years waiting to kill Cersei
>highest priority target on the list
>rides down from Winterfell in record time to kill Cersei
>within yelling distance of her, Arya walks out and simply hopes Cersei will die to the building or the fire
>Cersei stands where Arya was not 5 minutes later
did these guys draw from Scooby Doo as inspiration? this was lousy as shit and they just 180'd Arya's entire progression in personality

>yep and let's have some 30 second shots of the armies looking at each other and arya touching a horse in slow motion

bruh but muh imagery and muh tension

Harrenhal literally melted

>Wow clap clap clap revenge for pearl harbour 10/10
first of all only american thinks like this
also get your fact checked

>arya kills jamie
>takes his face
>kills cersei
I'm a better writer, in spite of my crippling stupidity.

fuck that horse

Attached: 1397159388072.jpg (600x800, 49K)

BASED BOBBY B

It's true user. The financial reason to do so is so colossal that the publishers would have found a way to release the books with or without him.

Can someone post the shop of Robert vs Rhaegar with the bells?

It was decent, albeit the whole deal with Varys was shitty, and what the fuck did Davos do? Why was the best smuggler needed? Jaime's fight was also on the shitty side
But Dragons roasting people is very hard to get wrong, and it was well done

>what the fuck did Davos do?
He got the dinghy to the beach to help Jaime and Cersei escape, idiot.

underrated

>Why was the best smuggler needed?
To smuggle deez nuts

personally I was hoping for her to ambush Cersei and Jaime/Jamie to walk in after the fact.

No, he's the best SNUGGLER. I can understand the confusion, but Tyrion was cold.

best one so far imo
everything leading up to it was the main problem and the horse appearing at the end reminded me of LOTR for some reason

Bran warged Drogon

Sansa will be Queen. D&D aren't redpilled as this thread says. Jon actually gets fucked over in the end

The book character is great and the actor who played him was great.