It's up

it's up

Attached: bbar.jpg (640x368, 23K)

Then post a link you stupid faggot.

More like tits up, amirite

is bessie titcow in it?

Attached: got burlington bar.webm (640x360, 630K)

these people make me sad. is this really a highlight in their pointless lives?

fuckin hell she's hideous

Post link or gtfo

Whats yours?

Hilarious Bessie tried to get into acting. She looks like a hippo. Women are delusional.

Stealing panties from clotheslines around my neighborhood. Ive got hundreds of them.

desu sounds more fulfilling

What you don't find that haircut endearing?

Yes. We live in the supposed 'information age' wherein people have access to more raw information and resources than at any other time in human history but the vast majority of people in a position to take advantage of this choose instead to invest their time and sense of self worth in theatre produce to appeal to the lowest common denominator among them.
>Honk Honk

m-more tits your grace?

Attached: 809849234.jpg (240x210, 8K)

Used to work in a place with access to many laundry rooms and donation boxes for clothing, I have literally thousands...not sure what to do with them honestly.

Mine was shagging three different girls in a 24 hour period. Younger user didn’t know how good he had it.

>thinking "information" matters
have sa long and fulfilling life

>What kind of name is lancel anyway...Show me your boi pussy

One time I preformed a home invasion

its not you LINKLESS FAGGOT

Who are those people?
Is this a channel like "kids react to" or is it just a random group of normies begging for youtube (You)s?

Attached: 1556969790244.jpg (517x396, 47K)

PUT LINK YOU MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!

its a lie, stop bumping the thread.

i fucking hate those bitches and bar faggots so much, their bad overacting is the worst

imagine the green haired slut sucking on your cock though while the fat tit cow eats her out yum

based

Why does Yea Forums think it's not up yet?

fucking hell my dick

They react because ppl nearby do

The worst type of ppl.

yes