Anyone else ready for burlington bar kino?

Anyone else ready for burlington bar kino?

Attached: 1550521613143.webm (1280x720, 2.18M)

they better hurry up with this shit, only thing im waiting for now

this may be the first and only one of these I watch

it'll be cheers for when dany attacks the soldiers, and ballistae and eurons fleet. then HOPEFULLY we will see some shocked and horrified faces as she goes full mad queen.

To think I anticipate peoples exaggerated reactions about as much as the show itself. God, I'm so alone.

what is going on here

Attached: ??.jpg (1272x689, 470K)

thinken of bobby's big warhammer

Its already out on patreon

I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT FOR NEXT EPISODE REACTION WITH JON KILLING DANY

Attached: 1557669313404.png (437x735, 369K)

"For the realm..... whore"

*stab*

i dont even watch the show. i just watch these videos.

you think they will dance?

Attached: YAAAASSS.webm (640x360, 630K)

it's actually sad how flat chested the one on the left actually is

If he could have just stabbed her with his penis and become the prince that was promised then this whole kings landing debacle could have been avoided

Hipster tranny having an existential crisis.

>he doesn't like fat chicks with tiny sad tiddies
most kino combination

She didnt want divide the throne with him

i do but shes not cute at all

someone needs to post up all bessie webm.
all of them.

I JUST CAN'T WAIT!!! HEHEHAHA

Attached: agape.jpg (719x768, 129K)

someone go there for the final episode and sneakily whip your dick out at a key moment, either they'll miss it and put it, have to not upload the reactions to a key bit which is the only reason these things get clicks, or have to censor it and make it incredibly obvious that someone int he video has their dick out

Attached: 1518221102692.png (500x667, 488K)

>wanting to watch the reactions of basedcunts to a shitty episode of a shitty show
Pathetic

Am I the only one who thinks bessie looks kinda cute and probably would be a lot of fun in bed?

you have to remember, these are the retards who claimed the writing hadn't gone to shit after season 4 and kept watching and shitting up this board with thread upon thread about this anime tier garbage series.

I don't think she's cute but I'd fuck her out of sheer curiosity.

are they chill and down-to-earth despite their newfound fame and fortune? or are they massive cunts? i could see the middle one trying to get special treatment at Dennys and pulling a "do you know who i am?"

Attached: 46462167987.webm (854x480, 2.47M)

>every piece of dialogue is probably impossible to comprehend over the loud gasps and monkey noises from the crowd

kek

cant wait

Attached: 1298062317452.jpg (300x300, 75K)