Sacked king's landing just like Dany

>sacked king's landing just like Dany
>committed war crimes indiscriminately just like Dany
>lets his soldiers rape anyone they want like Dany
>is "based" while Dany is "crazy"

face it, your sexist and hate powerful women who don't apologize

Attached: 77e5fc101d256fbbf7da9437c754de99.jpg (802x1080, 92K)

>your

>Tywin and Dany are in the same conversation now for worst human
Who would have thought after all these years

People also like Darth Vader. It's because he's cool.

Weak bait

he was seen as a villain by normies though, he's not exactly someone they were naming their kids after was he?

I guess naming their children warden of the west doesn't have the same ring as kelly c tho

incels BTFO yet again

Tywin’s war crimes were justified and he wasn’t psychotic, so yes he is based.

Tywin could be evil but he was never hysterical and certainly he wasn't mad.

>when you invest your entire life to your family's legacy but your manlet son who killed your wife is the only one still alive only to be executed by son "foreign whore" that exterminates your family name
JUST

>sacked king's landing just like Dany
He sacked King's landing. He did not burn it to the ground, killing a few hundred thousand people
>committed war crimes indiscriminately just like Dany
True, though until this episode she was explicitly against such things, whereas Tywin never gave a shit
>lets his soldiers rape anyone they want like Dany
True, though until this episode she was explicitly against such things, whereas Tywin never gave a shit
>is "based" while Dany is "crazy"
Tywin is based. Every moment he had on screen was based. Even his death was fittingly based
Dany was based. Her arc had some lowpoints, sure, but she was a good character generally. But this season, D&D just decided to make her a crazy power-hunry mass-murdering psychopath without properly building it up, which amounts to a character assassination

some*

>war crimes were justified
How again?

Olenna would've burned those suckas months ago
well I say months but I have no idea how the timeline works, especially how Cersei still didn't have any baby bump despite her being pregnant was revealed last season

>You're sexist and hate women
Yes?
What's your point?

Tywin was a charismatic character with incredible screen presence, who never once pretended that what he was doing was infinitely noble or heroic.
He put the Lannister name first, forever and always

What international court exists in Westeros?

Reminder that all but two women in BitchesBeCrazy are
1. crazy
2. whores
3. psychopathic murderers

Attached: CfeYo2NoUvASdFJhr94hKW.jpg (1280x720, 206K)

>your sexist
Fucking brainlet. Your opinion means less than nothing if you don't know the difference between your and you're.

who are the two

Attached: 34694ecb9c0417229034260ee65982c9799fb805_hq.jpg (564x317, 45K)

I'm guessing Brienne and Missandei?

They're both really bad people.

I just prefer Tywin because they didn't try to potrey him as a hero. Simple as that.

yeah but he skinned an actual deer

>Dany was based
I agree with you except for this her part of the story always felt the weakest Jorah and the Dragons are the only thing she had going for her.

Gilly and Sansa, the latter only relatively not crazy given her high station.
Brienne is crazy too. So desperate to prove herself that she is willing to sell herself to whoever other crazy bitch would allow her to be her sellsword, expect without pay.

looks like catelyn but my vision is pretty bad

Tywin was always the poster boy for "the ends justify the means" and was a cold pragmatist.

Dany was an advocate for freedom, fighting against tyranny, and social reform.

Trying to use the actions a brilliant but brutal administrator/general, to justify somebody turning a city to ash because she is mad is a pretty hard cope

Attached: 1389774962592.jpg (699x679, 89K)

both are based
>muh civilians
the fucking entire season 7 was bullshit because of this retarded "don't burn KL down" strategy

Yeah, like, who cares about the people that make up 100% of your economy. It's not like you need them for anything.

Who cares indeed
Fertile land is more valuable than medieval cities

depends on her tax policy

Those same people are the ones working the land. They took refuge in the city.
Did you even watch the show?

Did someone expect anything else from Tywin after how he dealt with Reyne and Tarbeck houses?

>first thing he thinks of is the economy

sneed

Nobody pretended Tywin wuz a good boi who dindu nuffinz.

Everyone hated Tywin but they feared him more. He had no friends.

We sure do for real world conqueror's though.

>is "based
That's a meme

No I stopped a few seasons ago
Not like peasants are highly skilled workers, just give 'their' lands (now yours) to other peasants.

gotta keep the plebs fearful

men are supposed to be in charge women are meant to follow
imagine thinkng something literally 95% of all humaity has thought makes you some edgy tryhard

He didn't destroy Kings Landing though.
What he did to Castamere would be a much better comparison, but even that was part of a sound strategy rather than a random whim.

>If God was a villain, he'd be me

Attached: benedict.jpg (200x200, 17K)