Last well written character left in the show

>last well written character left in the show
>dies in the most pathetic way

This is getting sad now

Attached: qyburn.png (365x570, 362K)

Good actor, but the character itself was shit. What was his motivation for all the shit he did? In the books he seems to be part of some short of conspiracy, but in the series he is saved by Rob, then become loyal to Jaime when he leaves and then he becomes Cersei most trusted adviser and he just keeps making shit for the clearly losing side.

>What was his motivation for all the shit he did?
He could do it, so he did it.

>well written

hes well acted, the character is garbage

why is he sticking with cersei when he can clearly see shes batshit insane and about to get herself killed?

Wow, who would have thought Frankenstein would have been killed by his own creation. I am shocked, SHOCKED I tell you!

he had the best death.

saddest death in the show

It's called unwavering loyalty user
Tyrion had theeven worst case of it

he wanted to practice and experiment on fields banned by the oldtown's maesters.

I laughed pretty hard when the mountain tossed his bitch ass

>jew killed by his own golem
I was fine with Qyburn’s arc

It was the best death of the last 2 seasons though

>left for dead at harrenhal by the mountain in S3
>reanimates the mountain
>his creation finishes the job
could be worse tbqh

doesn't dr. frankenstein die by his creation as well?

it is quite poetic I must say

except he has no reason to be loyal to cersei

Why not? He's an old-ass man who had his place in King's Landing for many years. Why would he give a shit about anything at this point, might as well stick with Cercei and try to get her out of the city.

Watch the scene where he gives Bronn the crossbow. He says he was kicked out of the Citadel and expected to die alone and poor. Cersei lifted him up and made him hand. She also allowed him to pursue his passions. Why wouldn't he be loyal to her?

Wait, I've mistook him for someone else when saying about many years in King's Landing. The other stuff I said still stands though.

frankenstine is a monster, he doesn't have a phd

Hadn’t the mountain almost killed him in season 2 when Rob found him?

Why wouldn’t he have a killswitch after he made him zombie

I wish Pycelle died the way Qyburn did

ah yes, my favorite character, the guy who got

This, I loved it. Showed that the Mountains own will and hatred still existed which made the fight between the two brothers significant.

Nah Pedo died a pedo death which was good

Yes, nice bait, nice bait.