That is it. I've had it Yea Forums. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! Do you think I'm going to just lie down and take this abuse...

That is it. I've had it Yea Forums. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! Do you think I'm going to just lie down and take this abuse? You've sent your last death threat Yea Forums. I, Warrick Davis have several small bones to pick with all of you and buddy boy, this bee stings. I'm going to sue all of you. Yea Forums? Lawsuit. Yea Forums? Sued. user? Get ready for my team of lawyers fuck face.
My body is small but my spirit is great. I am going to rain legal hellfire upon all of you. Height-ism is NOT okay. It is 2019. Do none of you know who I am? I played WICKET.
Warrick Davis. Remember the name.

Attached: CuQVkA-WAAEo3jO.jpg (768x1024, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OW6VenOC2Fw
youtu.be/CpfIEEXLFx8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When it comes to your acting, I find you always come up a little short.

Leave him alone. I mean it.

Kick a midge

>you think I'm going to just lie down and take this abuse?
You're already down.

I thought you were already lying down.

INCELIANO EXPELINATUS!

Attached: warwick_davis_t.jpg (600x500, 89K)

rarest pepe

Attached: Warwicdavisasrobin.jpg (600x338, 25K)

lil monkey fella

Attached: Karl.jpg (480x360, 19K)

The lord of manlets.

Imagine hurling a ball with the force of a thousand suns at him. Sitting in his chair with nothing but his stunted legs to move him he wouldn't have near enough time to get out of the way before his gremlin body ragdolls across the court.

Blessed.

>Height-ism is NOT okay. It is 2019.
Neither is short-ism you fucking midge

I hope it's not true but I think Warwick might be a dwarven-supremacist

Attached: EE3456DF-B8FE-467F-99C3-828C7D5CF088.jpg (640x1136, 492K)

Imagine just sitting on him lol he wouldn't be able to do shit.

I like Warwick Davis and I don't care for the abuse he gets from this site.

lil midge fella

Oh wow, hillarious

Cartman bullying a midget was already a South Park episode

Hi, Warwick.

There there little guy.

Imagine being Warwick Davis visiting his friend, worried everyday that you could be his Dachshund's next meal. Looking into its eyes as it lumbers towards you and knowing true fear. You try to escape but it grabs you and buries you in the yard like a fucking bone. The last thing you hear as you are buried alive by the hulking brute is your tiny son's shrieks of agony as he's taken away by a bloodthirsty Bluejay.
Imagine being a midge..

i'm cumming

Midge

I keked

Fucking kek

This desu

>107cm
>roughly 25kg

Imagine how fun it would be to manhandle his tiny body. I'd just walk around the house looking for things to bend him over and kick him on.

>when your forehead resembles krang

youtube.com/watch?v=OW6VenOC2Fw

What I would give to kidnap Warwick Davis and make his life a living hell. I would force him to dress up in elf and leprechaun outfits and subject him to pure awfulness and humiliation. Just terrible degradation and shameful acts. It would be so easy to break his spirit and drive him to suicide, but I wouldn't let him do it. If I could train a dog to rape on command then I would totally do that as well. A really big dog like a mastiff. He would be so completely and utterly powerless to stop it, not to mention terrified. A big ass dog is even scary and life-threatening to a normal human but to a midget? Might as well be a dragon. I'd keep him in a cell and what's more is that I would actually place the key inside with him but put it in a high place. Not extremely high but just ever so slightly out of reach. It would drive him mad. I would dress him like a baby and force feed him 99 cent store baby food. I'd also pick him up like a child and toss him from one corner to the next. I'd grab him by one leg and swing him as hard and as fast as I could then hurl him to see how far he goes. I'd rent one of those giant inflatable bounce houses and body slam him all day until my arms got tired. I'd hold him down with 1 hand and slowly stick things up his butt just to see him squirm. I would stick him in dryers and turn them on and leave him in there for long periods of time. I'd force him to fight other midgets to the death. Just so many things i would do.

Don't you dare get short with me, Davis. I have little patience for you're bullshit. Your small time thuggery may intimidate the Twitter crowd but it won't work here!

>INCELS vs MINICEL

FIGHT!!!

Attached: Warwick-Davis-as-Prof-Photo-Phil-Tragen.jpg (2640x3960, 2.14M)

>I played WICKET
You played some teddy bear in the shittiest original star wars film? What an accomplishment!

a thread died for this...

One of the 90+ got threads? Oh boo fucking hoo

A game of Reddit thread

TALL order, Davis! You're not even HALF the man I am. You'll come up SHORT trying to take me on!

in other words ur a midge lol

>this forces meme isnt reddit
>the most populair show is bad

Personally I'd starve Warwick Davis. It should not take too long given his size. Make him stick thin and so feeble. Then I would feign pity and serve him a plate of delicious char siu meat, with rich, sticky sauce, perfect pancakes, refreshing drinks... go all out. Give that little bastard a banquet. Watch him greedily devour the meat. His lips, teeth, and fingers sticky with the sauce as he throws manners and decorum out of the window in a mad rush to satiate himself. Then, when he's satisfied and feels thing are looking up, I shall reveal he has not been feasting on char siu pork but... char siu Harrison Davis. Yes, I will have ensured Warwick Davis greedily gobbled up the flesh of his mutant son that I butchered after growing bored with torturing him. As the tears well up in his eyes and he refuses to belief me, I shall let out a truly evil, bone chilling laugh and upend the contents of a box I'll have near me; it will be the mangled remains of his son. His legs gone, his skin flayed, castrated, eyes missing, his fingers and arms broken, and head twisted around. That is what I would do to that little bastard. The louder he screams and cries in anguish, the louder and more evil my cackle becomes. Hell, it may just kill me because I'll be struggling to breath as I'll be laughing so hard. I will then loop the footage of his son being raped by a dog, tortured, and then butchered by me 24/7 at maximum volume. This is the fate that awaits you, you vile little goblin.

>the most populair show is bad
You're the one inferring that you esl retard. Discussing the show is fine, there's a general for it. Making hundreds of extra threads when there is already a general is cringe as fuck.

It's fucking atrocious, every thread I come across about the show even confirm what I've known since the writers stopped following the books, which is that the quality of the writing tanked immeasurably.

If you didn't notice, it probably has something to do with all of the abuse you went through as a child, leaving you brain damaged.

so you just visit this place to post bullshit memes?

If most people weren't retarded there would be no need of governments. Everyone would live in a libertarian paradise

Imagine buying a mastiff, strapping a saddle to it and forcing Warwick to ride it.
I’d dress him up a a cowboy, glue pop guns to his hands, and force him to ride around while I fired dart arrows at him. He’d be crying tears of utter humiliation at first, trying to extricate his stumpy fingers from the toys and escape. Then, when he seems to be making headway, I’d get a doll covered in barbecue sauce and put it in front of the mastiff. Without a word, we’d both watch it get torn to shreds before our eyes. Then I’d slather him in sauce, undo the straps and watch as he desperately tries to redo them.

I’d give it a minute before he slips, and maybe a few seconds before his futile attempts at fending the mastiff off peter out.

Why do you visit here when there's no karma or gold?

I will NEVER forget what Warwick Davis did to the Irish people. Your judgment is coming soon, midge.

You browse here to discuss what you can discuss with all of the retarded normies you associate with on a day to day basis?
Why?

Yes because when the only topics discussed day in and day out are junk entertainment (Star Wars, capeshit, GoT), you tend not to care about discussing quality topics.

One height to rule them and in the darkness bind them (

>80+ got related threads
God, this is even worse than the capeshit spam

What are your favorite shows?

I don't watch television.

Nothing

FUCK LITTLE PEAOPLE
FUCK DWARFS
AND FUCK MIDGES

Holy shit a thread that isn't GOT

Attached: 1405534203973.jpg (450x330, 19K)

>no favorite shows
>don't watch television
>upset that Yea Forums discusses the most popular show on television
yep, im starting to think that you have gay

Star Trek TNG, Sopranos, Rome, Hannibal, pre season 10 of IASIP.

this is the new dullposting isn't it, someone baits the pasta and everyone has a chuckle

pretty good senpai

>He thinks people are actually discussing GOT in all 60 of those threads
heh

cops.

havnt seen this one before.

>not Live PD

...And then I will give Warwick Davis a rusty, yet sharp, blade and promise him that should he stick it up his anus I shall provide him with a quick death. He looks at me with pure hatred. The ordeal has clearly left him unhinged, yet he longs for death's sweet, tender embrace. I toss him the knife and he obliges. He screams. It is a queer mix of utter rage, hatred, sorrow, and pain. Music to my ears. Pools of blood begin forming at his feet as more and more blood spurts from his anus the further the knife goes in. When all the way in, he furiously demands what I promised: a quick death. I let out a truly evil laugh. A laugh so demonic it makes my previous sadistic cackles sound like a mother's tender humming to calm down a crying infant. I tell him he will die of the infection from the wounds of sodomising himself with a rusty blade, and that it will be agony. He screams at me that. Screams that I PROMISED a quick death. I again let out a devilish cackle and tell him the death will be quick... relative to the one I gave his son. He screams and bawls his vile piggy eyes out. His rants are barely coherent. With that, I turn, walk out of the dungeon, lock the door, and destroy the key. I smile to myself. I am content... for now. The thirst for dwarf misery will soon take hold of me again, and when it does... Peter Dinklage will have a very unfortunate day indeed.

When will they learn?

Attached: Leg lengthening surgery for dwarf.png (500x517, 313K)

HABE SEXUM, INCELLUS

pusy

imagine being a midge and marrying her and then one day without telling you all of a sudden she is a foot taller than you and then makes fun of you for being a midge. 2 weeks later she drives off in Tyrone's car and leaves you for good

I'd love to kick Warwick Davis in the head. Just take a few steps run up then catch him with the full force of my steel capped toe under his chin, send that little faggot flying through the air.

As he lies on the floor, coughing and wheezing and chocking on his own blood, his jaw a mangled mess of bones detached from the rest of his skull, I stand over him and laugh wickedly. He looks up at me in fear and pain, his eyes searching, begging me for mercy. He finds none. I raise my boot then stomp down, splitting his skull like a melon and finally ending his pathetic life

This reminds me of that episode of south park.

Attached: cartman vs midget.jpg (1280x720, 245K)

>It was me Warwick, it was me all along. I am the author of your pain.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 26K)

I'd like to dip Warwick Davis in tomato sauce and turn him into a meatball.

oh no. this angers the dwarf community.

That means his BMI is 21.84.
He's a healthy weight, unlike you, fatty. He'd beat the crap out of you.

imagine kidnapping Warwick Davis, and locking him into a sex dungeon. For the the first few days you just leave him in his cell. as he begins to become acquainted to his new life in your dungeon, you then start your sexual conquest onto him. You strap him to a chair and shave off all his body hair. "A good sissy is always clean shaven!", you say to him. "A good what?" He responds. You'll know soon enough, warwick. His arms, chest, legs, ass, pubhic, and the hair around his cute puckered ass hole. you take all his clothes and give him an option. "Roam in your cell naked, or put on the cute panties and the frilly pink dress i have for you". of course he refuses. he's a man, a shaven man,but still a man. That will change soon enough.

for some reason that reminded me of Me, Myself and Irene when the main character ends up with black kids from the midget and explains it be saying "my grandfather was italian".

Kek’d hard

He has to maintain a low BMI because if he became obese his stubby little arms and legs would disappear into his blubbery torso and he would look like a grotesque fleshy version of BB-8 or possibly one of those clown balloon things that’s weighted on the bottom and you punch it and it falls over and then pops back up again

R.I.P Verne

Attached: mini manlet.jpg (594x792, 141K)

Come on guys, don't be haters. Be somebody that Warwick would look up to.

Hype?
youtu.be/CpfIEEXLFx8

I think that joke might go over Warwick's head

>Steelers

Attached: Gronk_laughing_at_the_Stoolers.webm (1152x648, 2.15M)

Attached: 1557716339967.png (500x376, 278K)

Why wouldn't he just jame the knife into his throat?
This pasta's retarded.