This board is a fucking joke

Attached: eddy.png (250x324, 152K)

Yes and you know why? Because of the fucking jannies. Fuck this shit

>tv discusses biggest TV show finale of all time

you are the joke.

2u

Am I a joke to you?

they just deleted three "off topic" threads 30 seconds ago but still haven't touched the gotspam. these people are traitors

yea

I truly understand this feeling now.

Attached: tfw no gravel.jpg (800x450, 42K)

And that's a good thing!

Catalog is so full of fresh content. Nice. Why would I be upset? Why would I be angry?

life is a fucking joke

Yet this was the best thread you were able to create.

wow based!

No shit. That's why anyone with a brain only comes here to shitpost. Film discussion is a waste of time.

>implying literally any discussion is happening in these threads
These threads die with 10 posts max.

>only got threads in first 5 pages
Thank god it's last fucking season.

Attached: 1529949497202.gif (240x176, 912K)

Sneed

have sex

Lol no, there'll be spin offs, it's confirmed

I didnt realize there were so many stupid and poor people salty they didnt get to watch and join in on the fun. Maybe you can talk about Chernobyl tonight? O wait, lol

got eeeeeem!!!!

Attached: TWGsHBO_.jpg (1023x1023, 148K)

>Calls people onions boys
>were the onions boys the whole time

Attached: e7a.jpg (1916x945, 238K)

for you :)

GOT fags should actually kill themselves this shit is beyond pathetic.

My friends are confused at my almost violently angry reaction to game of thrones even being mentioned. You mother fuckers made me hate this show with every fiber of my being and ive only seen the fucking first few seasons.

Attached: 137593505136.jpg (240x320, 17K)

The jannies are either /got/ fans or have been told not to delete the spam due to it being "discussion", ignoring the fact that there is a general and still 10+ threads that have a few comments each. Yea Forums's jannies are undoubtedly the worst on this entire fucking site.

>discusses
nobody is discussing anything related to the show. its just redditors taking screencaps of each other for LE EPIC MAYMAY xd

Unironically have sex. It'll calm you down.

Yeah, I for one can't wait to get back to capeshit and sneedposting

>capeshit spam
>got spam
>twitter posts spam
>clickbait articles spam
>/pol/ and reddit spam
am i missing something?

>not using catalog mode

Sneed spam

This thread now belongs to /ourgirl/ Danereigh the Third

Attached: 1557726201442.png (2880x1530, 1.49M)

onions would be considerably less if redditfugees fucked off

sneed was anti-simpsons spam. i think it was misguided but ultimately it killed off the simpsons circlejerk, which im thankful for

>starshit dying
>capeshit dying
>gotshit dying
I merely smirk upon seeing these last waves of twitter entertainment threads. Soon the manchildren will have nothing to circlejerk about except second hand spinoffs of spinoffs scraps no gives a fuck about.
Cinema renaissance is upon us.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>this is ok
>sneed posting gets you banned
the absolute state of this board

Attached: gotfags.png (340x63, 1K)

And now you see more Simpsons threads in the catalog than ever before, made by sneedposters to bait sneedposters.

>REEEEEEE STOP TALKING ABOUT THINGS I DON'T LIKE WHY ARE YOU DELETING THE PEDOSHIT JANNIES REEE

kys

yeah thats why u say it was misguided. sneedposting did its job. it is no longer required. but how do you kill a meme?

Why did jannies make an effort to reduce capeshit spam but they won't do the same for GoT?

Attached: 1553035681466.png (960x720, 675K)

lmao cope, fag

neck yourself mutt, theres no need for 90 GOT threads

have you even seen the got threads? theyre literal pedos going after every underage character. so you cant really use "lol you are all just pedos" as an argument when someone complains about got spam

>wanting actual film discussion in this shithole
Yea Forums is nothing but a Reddit affiliate now, just like what Yea Forums is to ResetEra