Why are /pol/ and r/The_Donald suddenly acting like Game of Thrones is good again?

Why are /pol/ and r/The_Donald suddenly acting like Game of Thrones is good again?

Attached: fsf.png (856x427, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/intl/blog/i-got-mind-tell-you/201508/the-amygdala-is-not-the-brains-fear-center
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they're weaklings.

because /pol/ are too retarded to understand medievalist fantasy.

Contrarianism.

because they are literal NPCs

Attached: 1539420713122.jpg (625x350, 45K)

Fake article.

Game of thrones is good by default but the last two seasons were shit

Attached: 1557714450471.jpg (277x394, 26K)

But I didn't like the epsiode. I found it just as bad as every episode from season 5 ownards.

Attached: 1533447753595.gif (616x900, 795K)

>my pulp fantasy trash doesnt reflect reality, therefore its mysoginist

rent fucking free

>reporting on reddit and Yea Forums

Fake

>Arya MUST sit on the throne!
I'm going to love the fallout when Bran parks is ass on the big chair.

Dany was a bad ruler and all these womyn power harpies that idolized her are reeing as hard as possible, its like they forgot what show they were watching and expected a happy ending.

they've been building dany up as an unstable fascist with a history of madness and incest in the family since day one. People just acting surprised now? she was never a good person.

more like Lee Moron haha

We're enjoying seeing their hero's dragged down through shit and diarrhea.

It's what they have been doing to us for years.

Attached: Did_you_ever_hear.jpg (856x482, 105K)

>Arya MUST sits on the throne!

Attached: twist.jpg (600x746, 51K)

Because /pol/eddit is so delusional and schizophrenic they use mental gymnastics to twist irrelevant things into their retarded narrative

Dany started her climb to power by burning a rape victim to death for having the audacity to strike back against the army that gang raped her.

Why were these sjw types on her side to begin with, and why was THIS the straw that broke their backs?

>an irish manlet wrote that
OI

because this place is full of contrarians and now that nobody likes GoT they all love it. like clockwork

>nothing happens: the books, good
>series with an actual ending, bad
fuck off george, go write your fucking book already

Rent free. This show still sucks

>the state of journalism in 2019

Or maybe this exposes feminist. They only want propaganda about strong women...not artistic story telling where one might be bad.

Honestly I havent even heard them really say anything. These sjw fatass femcels just need something to cry about aftwr not getting their way. So they make up these articles with a scapegoat. I cant believe their editors allow this boring garbage in their editions.

I dont see how thats some victory for /pol/eddit. It's not anything new

Nahh i see more feminazis crying more than anything. They cant stand not getting their way. A bunch if fat ugly women.

>last two
Show went to shit when they killed Barristan for no reason.

I love you can post a fake image and that's all it takes to set this board off.

Women need to understand they have no place in the process of running a country, giving them the vote was bad enough but some western countries are now letting them (try to) lead??

We need more media like this which shows vaginas for what they truly are: irrational meat holes that are to be used and elevated to good causes like motherhood and home making by strong white men

gotta take a win where i can

>fake article
>Trannies too stupid to realize and start seething over /pol/

Attached: 1550084393265.png (1108x615, 357K)

He will have an all white male council as well, these people are going to freak out

/pol/ doesn't really watch it
t. /pol/fag

/pol/ is the most reddit board on Yea Forums

not really, Yea Forums is the most reddit board on Yea Forums
/pol/ is openly natsoc, reddit isnt openly natsoc

get it newfag?

Because identity politics is destroying the world. They're sad people who haven't accomplished anything as individuals. Nationalism is a mental illness

Because everytime a piece of media goes mainstream, you get spectators who don't really care about the show/movie/book but participate and pretend to be interested for society's approval. Unlike the early adopters, these people conflate everything with politics, because they think it makes them sound smart. That's why.

>falling for clickbait
if you even post here, you're seen as an incel by these muppets

>t. /leftypol/ cuckold

If I went to the front page of reddit now am I more likely to see pro Trump posts or anti Drumpf posts?

sounds like blacks

>Nationalism is a mental illness
literally every succesfull empire used that mentality

>hurr but my sociology teacher said that its like wrong because we are all equal and one race and we dance near a rainbow?

How could D&D be so based? Was it all a ruse?

Attached: DandD GOT.jpg (1191x506, 269K)

Every unsuccessful empire also used that mentality. It's a tool that's been used by the powerful all throughout history, because the common person is retarded and easily exploited by the upper class.

wow we should definitely put those people in charge then

Human beings are biologically wired with a tribal mentality. We feel comfortable around people who look like us and act like us and we like to have a place we can call home. You can continue with your little utopia experiment and create a permanent underclass of 80IQ mutts with no culture or home all you want, but it wont end well.

Where were you when /got/ went from meme to kino in one swift move

how can this even be called journalism when it's mostly what you'd find on Yea Forums ironic shitposts?

Keep marginalizing incels. Nothing bad will happen

Link me to one thread on /pol/ where they give a single, solitary fuck about Game of Thrones

Y'know, the idea that they would say something like this is so absurd that it's funny because of that absurdity, but this is pretty much the level of rhetoric we're getting from media people on the left anyway, so would it really be that weird if they said this shit if we were all held to the same standard?

>Every unsuccessful empire also used that mentality.
Well yeah, they wouldn't be empires otherwise...

>caring about your immediate surroundings is mental illness

Attached: cvbbmwwe4rzz.png (403x448, 53K)

I don't know, but I hate /pol/, leftist media and d&d in equal measures so I'm enjoying all of this

Attached: 900000.gif (276x300, 1.27M)

Nothing will happen as long as we send them to labor camps or use them as organ donors, it's not like there's any other use for people too retarded to have sex.

>good by default
all the seasons were shit you fucking shit eater.

It's because of D&D's AMA

Attached: DandD GOT.png (1191x506, 192K)

Imagine all those idiots who named their daughters after Kelly C. How are they gonna explain that? "Mom, why am I named after a hysterical war criminal?"

Attached: 1349024159592.png (225x225, 69K)

lol he doesn't know it's Yea Forums

In the sense that they take themselves very seriously, yes.

Your tribal mentality has nothing to do with people looking and acting like yourself, it has to do with fearing the unfamiliar. People get used to each other over time. More people has been allowed to be "white" over time. Racism and xenophobia is linked to having an enlargened amagdyla, as well as an inability to cope with complexity.

cultural marxism is a mental illness*

ftfy cuck

>Racism and xenophobia is linked to having an enlargened amagdyla, as well as an inability to cope with complexity.
So that's why brown people are incredibly racist and white people are the only who have anti-racism laws written on the books. Interesting.

HAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAAH

KEEP SEETHING KEKS

HP is a blog site.

>literally every succesfull empire used that mentality

Utter and complete bullshit. The divide between a successful empire and an unsuccessful empire wannabe is literally the ability to replace nationalism. i.e. narrow-minded tribal loyalty, with a greater unifying idea that can serve as an assimilating force.

I'm glad you see my point.

i wish y'all would just start killing us incels, i don't want to be alive anymore

It's fake

>*collectivist bugmen are biologically wired with a tribal mentality
Individualist conquerers make everybody their tribe by propagating their seed far and wide.

>the ability to replace nationalism. i.e. narrow-minded tribal loyalty, with a greater unifying idea that can serve as an assimilating force.
Examples?

LMAOOOOOOO.
/pol/ NPCs

Then why are you even watching the Show when ALL was shit? Fucking faggot

The Roman Empire?

>WE AREN'T THE NPCS! THE NAZIS ARE!

Attached: 1552632122291.png (1139x800, 18K)

Game of Trannies good!

Attached: 2ktzyn.jpg (500x607, 52K)

Rome, China, early Caliphate, Russia, France, England, Spain, Germany.

The left can't meme.

fucking obssesed with /pol/ hahahaahahaahaha

i identify as an apache helicopter hahaha xd

@114655860
At what point do you confess that you are programmed just as much as every single human being out there? The cognitive dissonance of /pol/tards is something to behold

Because it is
People were annoyed because the writing around Dany made it seem like D&D were going to bend to the will of Twitter and make her a benevolent golden hero in spite of everything she's done and all the foreshadowing of her becoming the Mad Queen. It would have been terrible cynical approach to writing, throwing away what is clearly and naturally the arc of a main character in favour of something that will please a highly politicised core demographic.

Now it has become clear that that is not the case.

cringe

Fucking obsessed with the left and normies HAHAHAHAHAH

>Copy pasting what someone on /pol/ triggered you with.

Checked for satan's truth.

I browse both /pol/ and Yea Forums. Can confirm what posted is absolutely accurate. I also follow one general on /vg/ and can confirm as implies, that a lot of people on certain non-/pol/ boards are tremendously paranoid and expect /pol/ to be lurking around every corner.

Have sex.

>Copy pasting what someone on the internet triggered you with.
So you're still here? Take the moral high ground won't you?

this seething is very impressive actually

literal boomer tier post, not even /pol/ likes donald anymore, only conservacuck 50 y old boomers and #resist 20-60 y old boomers
kys boomer

Why are lefty/pol/ and r/ChapoFagHouse clowns upset over GOT?
Literally 2 weeks ago you faggots were cheering for it when your YAS QUEEN slayed the Night King, now you don't get what you want so it's shit? Kek what babies

Read the books you illiterate faggots. Imagine not even bothering to read in your first language.

All women on suicide watch!

>trying to claim #resist is in support of Trump
Wut? 2020 is coming my friend, be prepared. Groping Joe will never win

You could have guessed it was a 50+ y/o making that post, just from the use of Putin over Kushner. No-one under the age of 40 actually believes that Russia is behind anyhting.

>People get used to each other over time.
Oh yes. Race relations btw whites and blacks more than a century after the civil war is just the best.

Attached: hwg543tg.jpg (682x600, 225K)

>incels
why does huffpost insult more than half their readers?

>Rome
Yea, I remember how successful Julius Ceasar was. Like that one time that he conquered Britain and installed a puppet leader, only for that guy to be murdered on the throne by the Brits within a year, leading to Ceasar's 2nd British expedition where even more people died in order to install a foreign leader. And how well did that 2nd foreign Roman leader work out?

So your argument is that a "succesful empire" is one that is in a constant state of conquering and losing, and eventually failing?

>China
Let me guess, the Wang tribe and the Zhang tribe = multiculturalism

>early Caliphate, Russia, France, England, Spain, Germany.
How do any of these qualify as "successful empires who didnt use nationalism"... when the entire postmodern argument against these empires is that they were too racist and nationalistic? You're really gonna argue that England and Germany didnt care about nations?

>the roman empire was not successful
What the fuck am I reading?

Yeah, I've never even seen a game of thrones thread on /pol/.
The newfag influx is real.

No, Rome was most succesful in its pre-imperial days. They fell apart specifically because they were conquering foreign nations and trying to bring everybody under a rainbow-umbrella of nationless taxpayers.

Imperial Rome expanded for like 150 years.

Colonization and imperialism were the wests biggest mistakes but not for the reasons lefties think why.

You're extremely biased and delusional. Race relations between whites and blacks have significantly improved over the years, and a century is barely any time at all. You're also cherrypicking examples, like I said, look at how many non anglo-saxons are identified as "white" today. If you're going to deny this, there's no rational discussion to be had with you. The only reason race relations between whites and blacks is relevant right now is because rich politicans are relying on it in order to win (conservatives).

>unsuccessful empire
no such thing

>Using examples of empires that had a core ethnic group at the top dominating other ethnic groups
lmao?

DANY IS MY NEW MOMMY AND I LOVE MOMMY
I WANT TO WATCH HER BURN THE WHOLE DOWN
WHILE I STUDY EVERY PERFECT LINE OF HER FOREHEAD BECAUSE MOMMY IS PRETTY AND HOT

Attached: giv.jpg (778x512, 66K)

And it went down after accepting too many "refugees" .

Nationalism is bad but the whole le global citizen shit is even more hollow. This is the age of atomization and pretending that your small accomplisments actually mean anything. Its no wonder nationalism is making a small comeback.

Barely anyone on /pol/ cares about /talmudvision/

>Nationalism is bad
why?

Nice pseudoscience but the amygdala is a threat processing center of the brain, not "fear". Fear is a response to a perceived threat, you mongoloid, and has little to do with the amygdala since even people that have severely damaged amygdala and can not process threats anymore still experience fear.

psychologytoday.com/intl/blog/i-got-mind-tell-you/201508/the-amygdala-is-not-the-brains-fear-center

What you are literally saying is that people with damaged/undeveloped amygdala are more likely to be "not racist" and "pro-immigration". Literal brain damage is good according to people like you. Now go fucking chop your dick of or whatever the fuck you retards do.

Attached: file.png (500x641, 324K)

>Nations

Where did you learn your history from? Alt-right demagogues? Conquering foreign nations and integrating them into the culture was what made it so successful and big in the first place. The reason the empire fell apart was literally because of nationalism, they began to stop accepting certain groups as real romans and increased hostilities. The best example of this is the battle of Adrianople.

It really puts into perspective how many retards and underagers we post with

because is an irrational belief like religion

newfags who never go to /pol/ just believe what ever bullshit other newfags who have never been to /pol/ tell them without question.

This is the state of current "journalism" resorting to name calling and shaming.

I don't think /pol/ or incels watch this show

what the fuck is a roman nation you retard

Than most the world is "irrational"

Huh maybe humans arent rational input output machines.

yeah you done larned me there breh. they're not advertising on Yea Forums every fucking day at all, no sir

try calling people nigger on reddit

see what i mean?

Bran wins they will cry more

>You're extremely biased and delusional.
And you're a nigger.
>Race relations between whites and blacks have significantly improved over the years, and a century is barely any time at all.
You're retarded. Race relations are at an all time low, and it's only getting worse. You have an entire generation being taught that one subset of the population is oppressing the others, and they're buying it hook, line and sinker. What kind of unity is that.
>You're also cherrypicking examples, like I said, look at how many non anglo-saxons are identified as "white" today.
The Irish were always white, mongloid.
>The only reason race relations between whites and blacks is relevant right now is because rich politicans are relying on it in order to win (conservatives).
Things are getting worse. You saw how polarizing the last election was right? As more and more time goes on, more and more minorities are going to side with the democratic party, and rest is the same for conservatives. There's no white conspiracy. People are just too different, and politicians are taking advantage of that, and democrats have been doing this with non-whites.

Attached: 1489031291366.jpg (576x432, 52K)

Here's a sad fact, the average american has a 7th grade reading level. I'm assuming you're very average in that regard. No, the amygdala is not the brain's fear center. What does that have to do with my post? I have no idea. You're making vague connections that shouldn't be there, because you're irrational. The amygdala has a primary role in causing fear to happen. We know this from studies conducted with the scientific method. There's no pseudoscience. If you have a link to a credible source supporting your claim of "fear has little to do with the amygdala", please give it to me. It sounds like an intuitive conclusion you've made yourself.

Nationalism is practical. You're probably a brainlet who ignores the concept of logistics and probably thinks "why can't everyone just get a long" is good policy.

>Race relations are at an all time low
All I had to read to know you're literally insane, bye

imagine being OP and spending your ENTIRE life being obsessed about what /pol/ might think
yikes!

>nationlism is practical

religious retard TM

>Than most the world is "irrational"
By the casual definition, yes.
>Huh maybe humans arent rational input output machines.
By the autistic definition, no. Your magical sky man doesn't exist, and neither does ghosts and spirits. Stop smoking weed. The world is materialistic.

>Woman starts getting emotional and chimping on you
>"Calm down, Dany"

Besides Maggie Thatcher, Isabella of Castile and Olga of Kiev, name ONE good female leader in history that wasn't some unhinged nutter.

Attached: 1556145187937.png (382x618, 377K)

Oh no no no no no

Attached: (((Steinem))) gloria feminism.jpg (150x200, 9K)

>The amygdala has a primary role in causing fear to happen.
You're wrong, you absolute retard, and I've told you as much wile providing a link to an actual researcher writing about it but instead you opted to write a post accusing me of lacking reading comprehension. Ironic.

>Brain imaging studies of healthy humans (people without brain damage) suggest something similar. When they are exposed to threats, neural activity in the amygdala increases and body responses (like sweating or increased heart rate) result. This is true even if the threatening stimuli are presented subliminally, such that the person is not consciously aware that the threat is present and does not consciously experience (feel) “fear.” Amygdala activity does not mean that fear is experienced.

>The conclusion that the amygdala is the brain’s fear center wrongly assumes that the feelings of “fear” and the responses elicited by threats are products of the same brain system. While amygdala circuits are directly responsible for behavioral/physiological responses elicited by threats, they are not directly responsible for feelings of “fear.”

On a side note what is it with retards like you demanding sources while providing none yourself?

Who said anything about religion, cunt. You can't even manage an actual rebuttal. Your brain could only manage a few words as a response lmao

>barriers are dumb man
>I just live out on the street like everyone intended

Only contrarians think it was a good episode. It's one thing to enjoy how shit it is, but to ignore all its faults just because it made Twitter upset is lunacy.

>feminazis
Femicommies

Attached: antifa borntolose.jpg (2322x4128, 1.5M)

Yeah, just like its irrational to put yourself and those close to you first. We all know that in a difficult situation you would dispense resources equally with no regard to familial or social relations.

Humans are just an other animal on this planet.
A dump fucking mammal but they still make progress

Try it on 4channel. I got ip banned from Yea Forums for doing that.

>More people has been allowed to be "white" over time.
>race relations better because no more whities
DAS RIGHT

WE WHITE NOW!

Fuck does racist - white genocide now

Attached: time is racism.jpg (765x717, 116K)

I think that guy is a naive kid with little responsibilities.

this but unironically

Attached: 1462059601172.png (720x644, 45K)

I wish I was a liberal writer. I'd have stories for days just from visiting Yea Forums

Atheists are brain damaged.

Attached: 1557529637299.png (1024x480, 89K)

What the fuck is practical in dividing people by arbitrary standards and be the reason for deplating the limited resources on the planet, war and stalling progress and cooperation ?
People can't just get along what a retard statement that is, we live under laws and rules

If they can't even do something as simple as getting laid then what are they really going to do

Tzaress Catherine in Russia? I mean she did mount a few wars against Poland, but they were legitimately trying to rebel...not that rebelling was wrong, but still.

Niggers don't follow law and rules. The shitkins can't even use the front door.

Only contrarians think it wasn't, bless the retarded shitposters for making it obvious

cool story bro

It's more a case that atheists are not afraid of the abyss when death comes.

RT score > 50 = GoT bad
RT score < 50 = GoT good
it’s just a simple calculus

>tfw Bran, a WHITE MAN is gonna sit on the throne.
Are you ready for the greatest salt mine in 2019?

Attached: 983459834895.png (363x363, 296K)

are they?

Atheists are incel homosexuals that fear insulting Allah.

>What the fuck is practical in dividing people by arbitrary standards
>People can't just get along
You answered your own question, genius.

Also Nation States give you closer proximity to the people who rule over you, thus giving you more direct democracy and protections. How about we give San Fransico to Putin and see how your globalism works out?

Attached: EU muslim love.jpg (600x800, 66K)

You're a low IQ idiot and anyone with an IQ of 80+ would embarass you on a debate. Stop thinking you're smart.

Fake article, but daenerys went full targ autism exactly because jon wouldn't fuc her pusy.

>It's more a case that atheists are not afraid of the abyss when death comes.
OMG don't go down the hole, pray to Rabbi Jesus!

>The king isn't undead bobby
Listen, we are all dissapointed.

Attached: 1556487562091.jpg (828x626, 38K)

YOU THINK I JEST. IT TOOK ALL MY COURAGE TO THROW AWAY MY OTHER MOMMY AND I WOULDN'T DO THAT TO JUST ANYONE. I LOVE MOMMY SO MUCH. A FIRE BURNS IN MY HEART THAT COULD TURN KINGS LANDING TO ASH IN MERE SECONDS.

PIC RELATED IS NOT MY MOMMY ANYMORE JUST SO YOU KNOW THE GRAVITY OF THE DECISION I'VE MADE.

Attached: 1557582268409.gif (350x350, 2.96M)

Leftism is a mental illness, case in point

What's practical about putting people who have wildly different customs, beliefs, languages etc together and pretending they're see same? Why would I want to live with an idiot like you who speaks English poorly and thinks state coercion is the only reason people get along? Do you think the countries and people of western Africa are comparable to those of western Europe?

You're ignorant of the actual world.

>arbitrary standards
why would evolution stop at the neck? All science and real world evidence supports the fact that africans are far dumber than whites and asians

why are you an anti-science blank slater? If what you say is true why can't I teach my cat quantum physics? Surely in the proper environment I could

Attached: magic dirt.jpg (682x854, 99K)

Upset nigger. Guess he closed his eyes and plugged his ears during king nigger weekly chimpouts.

She did love that horsedick.

Incels can't handle strong women!

Attached: gurl power.webm (500x500, 873K)

Rent free.

Its sad because the whole series has been leading to this, the fucking story as a whole is-from JRR Martins own mouth- about the "great evil" having a reason to be evil, like bad guys dont wake up one day and decide to kill a whole nation, its a build up and breaking point. She has been set up to be that character, in true fashion noone fucking cares, because if the good guys arent definatively good and the bad guys arent 100% bad, people get fucking confused and dont like it.

The reaction to this shit is why we cant have more interesting fantasy writing, not even to say this was well written but its the expectation of "oh shes a good guy and the protagonist, she can do no wrong, we have been following her do all this bad stuff, surely she will be a good person at the end of it, nevermind that she has progressively gotten crueler towards her enemies as times has progressed, she is still a good guy even when she torches prisoners and lays waste to women and children, itll all come full circle and she will be ok and perfectly accepted by everyone else despite her own actions" is fucking retarded. She has been built up to be this heartless cunt that kills everyone, that is what all the rape, failing, watching people die, failing some more, losing position and not being taken seriously has led to, she is actually the mad queen now instead of people just referring to her as it.

Of all the things this season has taught me is that fantasy can never do anything other than good vs evil at its most surface level, but that it isnt capable, but that people wont accept it and get mad when it isnt like this.

this. also whos saying /pol/ likes got now? we're just laughing about how femcels were YASSS SLAYing 2 episodes ago

Fuck em user, Fuck em like Dany does. with a dragon

>OMG don't go down the hole

But I have though. Anyone who's had general anesthetic has journeyed to death. Anesthetic shuts down a large amount of the brain so you don't move or feel the pain when you're being cut. I remember the journey, it was the most peaceful and blackest sleep I've ever had, a realm without dreams.

Attached: Void.jpg (633x496, 47K)

Attached: Screenshot_4.png (134x194, 70K)

>people wont accept it and get mad when it isnt like this
what kind of "people" are you referring to? really think about it...

Jokes on you, that's not what death is like. Atheists think oblivion is inevitable, the truth is it must be earned.

I mean he's at least 15 kilos lighter than an avg guy

>across the charred and barren remains of Kings Landing, only a few hundred bedraggled and scarred people remain
>they shuffle towards the remains of the Red Keep, seeking some guidance
>Mad Dany stands astride her dragon, imposing her power before the pitiful remnants of civilization in the city
>”Who dares challenge my reign now?” she cries in ringing tones
>Silence, none dare utter a word
>Then, a rumbling sound
>It grows louder and louder, like great tons of earth shifting, like an earthquake!
>out of the bay, a gargantuan shape emerges, rising from the water like some otherworldly monolith
>A voice like thunder echoes across the land, shaking apart whatever structures in King’s landing remained standing
>The voice utters one phrase

>”BOW, YA SHITS”

Attached: 79B41B84-2CB8-473A-8C97-39C13957EDD8.jpg (800x755, 390K)

I hated Dany the moment I saw they were going for a "STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN" angle, although I did find it interesting how the people around her always had to try to keep her in check and it was basically them versus her innermost impulsive female emotions.
Last night's episode didn't change anything for me, I stick by my principles and still despise her. But my suspicions were confirmed, and I have to say it's honestly pretty great that they portrayed her as the impulsive murderer that she is. Kind of leaves me confirmed in my vindication against her. But the fact that it's pissed off all the feminists and fanboys is making me laugh my ass off, especially all the retards who named their child "Khaleesi".

I wonder how this reaction will affect GRRM. He's been telling an antiwar story where people with good intentions do bad things and evil people always have their reasons, and now its being rejected for sexism

dany is doing what every trumpkin wants the orange to do

destroy cities,kill innocent,bring chaos into the world

kings landing is USA,a powerful place that can fall thanks to a deranged new yorker who weaseld his way to power

Glad that SJW are totally proving that they are not seething right now. LMAO

Incel here.

You wana know why I liked this episode, and why I like Danerys? Because she became the very thing she wanted to destroy. Despite all her struggles, and will to try and do the right thing, those around her betrayed her. They betrayed her, after she gave everything for them.

That's how you show a character with depth; that's how you create interesting stories. I am so happy she didn't end up being some "empowered womyn" character. She became something superior to that.

Here's a tip: Don't portray women and minorities as "the good guys", in an effort to empower them. It comes off as patronizing and disingenuous. Women are not free from fault, and are not "better" leaders than Men.

>what is Yea Forums

Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back there, champ

>Arya MUST sit on the Iron Throne
If it wasn't for this line, I might have believed it. Not a bad fake though.

and unlike you and many others, they didn't see it coming because they just cant fathom an "evil female" character. or reality.

You're right, it was a bad example. None of this would get under my skin if it wasn't for all the women pretending they somehow levitate above everyone else.

Attached: Girl Power.webm (320x240, 2.83M)

>that's not what death is like

I told you I've been under general anesthetic which shuts down the brain to the point of death. When the body dies the brains shut down, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that the abyss is all there is if you've been to the edge of it.

>I stand against traditional gender roles and rape culture!
>People who disagree with me are worthless virgins and only do it because they can't get laid!
Why do feminazis always act like hyporites?

Do you have the women dirt biking?

/pol never thought game of thrones was good.

because theyre the incels

Anesthesia only shuts down part of the nervous system, which is why you don't shit yourself. Anyways, sorry but you are wrong. You'll find out eventually, it is inevitable.

Imagine working at the huffpost and fishing threads in /pol/ and Yea Forums to write your articles.

Attached: 77937edea4867b6f2ba07a2e45e852fd729b692d3354b9731494f4792c00e01d.jpg (360x354, 28K)

>The people representing King's Landing murdered Daenery's family, almost assassinated her several times, and didn't bend the knee when she came to their doorstep

What the fuck did they think was going to happen? If Dany were a man everyone would think she was a based conqueror. Everyone who's mad is a fucking cuck who doesn't get that great civilizations have always been built on the ashes of the former.

Julius Caesar killed a million celts in Battle and then enslaved a million citizens. That's how shit worked.

Attached: mens-inner-forearm-bane-tattoos.jpg (600x600, 90K)