Will Grey Worm answer for his war crimes?

Will Grey Worm answer for his war crimes?

Attached: greyworm.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

Will Jon do?
His army his responsability

That's true also

>Northerners got exposed as the fucking savages that they are

Tywin did nothing wrong

AAARRGGGGH YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO SAVE THEM GREY WORM!

Not a war crime. They didnt accept the enemies surrender and most importantly, I doubt laws dictating conduct in war have been drafted and ratified. And even if they have been, I doubt dany is a signatory. Shouldn't have dropped their weapons.

I dropped GoT after S6. These threads have been saving me the misery of watching. What does he do?

Lannister army surrenders and lays their swords down. He goes autistical rage mode and kills them anyway cuz they killed his waifu

>Grey Worm "Form ranks you maggots! Form ranks!"
>Grey Worm "Pikes in front, archers behind."
>Grey Worm "Now. We've got a city to burn. And if you see a white face, you KILL IT"
>Grey Worm "NO PRISONERS!"

I was a little shocked.

lmao wtf has davos been doing for the past 3 seasons

Being best friends with jon after dropping that hack stannis

He's supposed to be from King's Landing though, why's he killing his own people with the savage northeners?

Northerners actually had a reason to take revenge. No Stark will be ever again executed there.

The North remembers

Even if Dany gets killed, how will the Jon and the rest control the Unsullied and Dothraki?

Will Tormund do? No, and yet he killed dozens, including Olly's parents

emofag detected

>They didnt accept the enemies surrender
that is not how surrender works dumbfuck
>I doubt laws dictating conduct in war have been drafted and ratified
you dont have to sign any paper to follow a law
also things like what is allowed and what is forbidden in war will often arise naturally nobody needs to sign anything
when war is common people start making up rules about the conduct of it

Did he actually take part?

Where did the dothraki come from? I thought they all rode to their deaths in the fight against the white walkers.

Was it rape?

Attached: 19CF0F7C-1A96-40B4-930F-FD4A7447AAAD.jpg (3733x2100, 704K)

Jon's like "wtf is this nigga doin?"

Attached: 1492392633838.png (500x500, 201K)

Did he just add a lot more to the crime statistic commited by summer islanders?

Didn't they only surrender after the besiegers broke into the city? That was always a loose rule about siege if a city resisted in any way, it was expected the defenders were fair game if the besiegers broke in

War crimes are the best part of war. Really one of the main reasons individual soldiers are motivated to risk their lives. Nobody will admit it, but everyone knows it.

t. Former PMC merc

No. But he's a typical brown savage.

we should have got some scenes with some dothraki raping westerosi women

Jésus Christ.
Let's hope that the Chinese empire puts down the American empire sooner than later.

It's a necessary element of war. Everyone does it.

this desu

Not really. He defended himself a bit but that was it. Was shown actively trying to evacuate peasants.

Why dont serial killers join the mlitary

>Northerners actually had a reason to take revenge.
Lol no

They do

reparations now

Anyone else remember when they explicitly mentioned that the unsullied were perfect for taking a city because they don't rape and harm civilians/ non combatants

All kinds of assholes join the military 2bh

>implying China isn't just as bad

Attached: 20-000-30-000-civilians-were-eaten-decisive-tang-strategic-victory-https-en-wikipedia-org-wiki-battl (500x429, 97K)

Have you watched the show? The ruling family executed their Warden, their King and took them to war.

>Where did the dothraki come from? I thought they all rode to their deaths in the fight against the white walkers.
THIS

Attached: 1554109540632.jpg (399x225, 23K)

Chinese are masters of it. Don’t kid yourself

winners write history,there were no crimes here

>Let me take revenge by killing these people that had nothing to do with anything
Didn't realize Northerners had such animal logic

Northerns were more than glad to slaughter Starks by their own hands. Red Wedding, Battle of Bastards

They would have if ordered. They took Dany torching the streets as said order.

>During the War of the Ring, the Easterlings crossed the border and moved to attack the city. On 17 March TA 3019 the Battle of Dale began. Not able to hold back the Easterlings the Bardings and their allies, the Dwarves of Erebor, retreated into the Lonely Mountain, but lost Kings Brand and Dáin Ironfoot who were both slain at the Gate of Erebor. For seven days the Men and Dwarves barricaded themselves in Erebor until news came from the south of the defeat of Sauron. The new kings of Dale and Erebor (Bard II and Thorin III Stonehelm), broke the siege and chased the Easterlings out of Dale. After the siege, the Bardings rebuilt Dale, with the help of the Dwarves.
He will

Should I watch the Three Kingdoms serial? Apparently it's like GoT but better and smarter

Nope this is his payback for Misande

Did that look like 100, 000 people in that charge to you?

The Chinese aren't remotely as barbaric as the yanks.
How many countries has China nuked? Yeah, so cut the shit, you fucking mongrel.

Everyone has such animal logic*

Daily reminder that this show is RACIST.
Unironically.

Attached: WORLDPRIDEWW.jpg (632x368, 50K)

Yes, but it'd be better if you read the actual book first. It almost funny how amoral it is 2bh.

>How many countries has China nuked?

only because every country they want to nuke is either a member of SEATO or has nukes themselves(like India)

I don't know. Did americans ever answer for their war crime of shooting officers?

Attached: The Patriot.jpg (1920x800, 165K)

As a matter of fact what will happen to all of the Unsullied and the few remaining Dothraki when Dany gets shanked? Will they be given citizenship in Westeros? Will they deport them back to Essos? Will they just genocide the fuck out of them? Even the little Dothraki in their little Dothraki cradles? You see, as much as I admire Tolkien I do quibble with him. Lord of the Rings has a very medieval philosophy...

>throwing javelin with chest forward
yeah that will go through armor

If you surrender you are at the mercy of the other party. You are not entitled to quarter in this scenario. Again Dany never signed shit so those surrendering cucks got what they could expect. No codified rules, no dice.

Still SEETHING after getting BTFO in the revolutionary war?

Don't think 2 much about it.

It's only a warcrime if you lose.

>Cersei lannister and clegane are the ones that killed her
>spears an unarmed random grunt after they had surrendered

HE A GOOD BOI HE DINDU NUFFIN

Well did you ever get to enjoy spoils of war then?

Nobody did anything wrong

Why is it less barbaric to kill a million Japs on the beaches in an invasion than thousands in their homes from nukes?

t. chen

Except Dany

I'm not that guy but personally I'm seething because the rules of war back then we're orders of magnitude saner than today.

Attached: atak_husarii.jpg (800x509, 112K)

Yeah, if the action isnt explicitely forbidden by (written) law, it's not illegal. Immoral? Maybe. But who cares about that.

>it's okay to rape, murder, and pillage a city population when you win
>it's okay to execute prisoners of war or let them starve to death
>saner

Didn't the russians loot shops like crazy during the battle of Stalingrad? Remember reading about the picture of the soldier holding the redflag over Stalingrad having the multiple watches on his wrist touched out

No comment :^)

what crime? it's his culture you racist

Freys are in the Riverlands, not the North.
>Battle of the Bastards
Jon is not a Stark, he was known as a Snow.

Why would you join up if you can't rape and pillage?

Attached: 1557716175597.jpg (809x4512, 2.11M)

>the picture of the soldier holding the redflag over Stalingrad
>American education in action

Learn what the word necessary means.

It was okay to do anything necessary for the opposing force to stop it's hostile actions. Funnily enough, shit like being a fucking guerilla was not okay. Surprisingly this resulted in brutal, but relatively quick and conclusive conflicts.

Alexander and caesar accepted surrender before they began the assault. After, they breached the city, the was no surrender. Your city would get sacked and made an example of for the next city.

>PMC merc
never served spotted

>Davos is the only one actively seeking to save peasants from the Great Chimpout
best character obviously

cringe

Alexander and Caesar wouldn't do that to the fucking city they intended to rule from.

Do you mean Berlin?

cuck

Caesar yes. He ordered his men not to loot or sack Rome.
Alexander burned the capital of Persia as revenge while drunk, said city was where he wanted his new capital to be.

The Lannister soldiers threw their weapons first it's only because of his black admixture that makes him a superior athlete so he actually hit his target.

What historian did you read saying that about Alexander? Siculus wrote that Alexander had told his Macedonian troops Persepolis was the worst city in persia and there greatest enemy. He let his soliders loot the city and do what they want whilst sending all the palace gold to Susa and other strategic places to help fund his conquests. They burned down the palace whilst drunk to cement the victory. No one says anything about him wanting his capitol there or revenge for something?

Since when did Greyworm become a Thiccboi?

gayworm is actually a qt, he just makes unattractive MUH STOICISM faces like jon snow

the more important consideration here is that unsullied are perfect fuccboi power bottoms because they retain the pretension of being '''''''straight''''''' but the only way they can cum is by being fucked in the ass
the psychosexual tension between the desire for sexual release and the fear of being made a faggot is what we colloquially refer to as 'prison gay'
this is exactly what the unsullied are except they're actually forced into wanting to be the catcher, which elevates the concept to the next level

forget tax policy, this is peak homosexual eroticism

What the fuck. You couldn't make fiction more fucked up than that.

>The dwellers traded their children to eat

Attached: dream03-00289.jpg (800x450, 26K)

That's correct. I do respect soldiers though.

Now that is resolve

Not a war crime desu

cringe :P

Absolutely. It has a Chinese style of filmmaking, but it's quality never falls. And the dialogue is absolutely one of the best I've ever seen.

Attached: B E N E V O L E N C E.webm (720x400, 2.54M)

Why the fuck would Russians loot their own city you uneducated retard

Thanks you two. I just want to get in on the Cap Cao memes.

There are two Three Kingdoms TV series though. Watch the 2010 one.

can't blame the boy for growing up retarded

Didn’t see Royce’s men in the battle. They might wipe out the Dothraki as revenge for the Andal Holocaust in Kings Landing

battle of the bastards was Stark + The north against the Boltons ,the starks and the boltons are Long time Enemies

Jon also sees a Lannister soldier helping people flee the city.

Oh fuck yes, I just got through the entire show my self recently, it's amazing.

Attached: 1211111.jpg (744x418, 127K)

Boltons, Karstarks, and Umbers are Northmen. Battle of bastards was a civil war.

This. Northerners are only a stone's throw away from their wildling cousins, of course they'd act as the same dindus.

>Tywin did nothing wrong

Based as fuck. Tywin was absolutely 100% about Tyrion, as evidenced by Tyrion selling out his best friend who saved his life.

>MUH CIVILIANS
They jeered and cheered when Neds head rolled didnt they?

Attached: civilians.webm (636x356, 2.85M)

For the most part serial killers don't want to risk their lives

his javelin tosses are sick tbqh

good one

Karstarks are of stark blood Karstark means Starks of House Kar.

Seriously though, why isn't Greyworm dead?

>Freys are in the Riverlands, not the North.
Wrong, Boltons and Karstarks are also joined the party

this is 100% true. If you resisted and the walls were taken by force it was pretty much accepted that the conqueror would rape/kill/loot everything.
>HOWEVER
if you want to be the savior of the common people, who are merely caught up in the feuding noble’s games, it would maybe be wiser not to follow this custom

It would have been interesting/fun to see Jon and his men team up with Lannister soldiers against the Dothraki/Unsullied/and the raping/murdering northern soldiers, to try and save some civilians.

Not his fault that Grey Worm threw a spear at a soldier who surrendered.

BASED TYWIN

Honestly that's what I would've done in Jon's shoes.

what a cuck move

Pay more taxes on his salary

>unsullied throws spear
>jon stabs him in the neck
fuck WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN

Attached: lights out.png (713x668, 191K)

revenge against whom, specifically?

truth, commie china only commits atrocities on their own people

Hey you guys knew that original Chinese people does not exist anymore?

>they didn't accept the enemies surrender
That is a war crime, and so is murdering civilians.

Another retarded scene.
>Your captain, King In The North and best swordsman ever, stops you raping a random woman literally in the middle of the street in a battle.
>Figure that pussy is worth dying for
He basically impaled himself on Jon's sword

Regicide trumps attacking surrendering enemy combatants.

if that was the practice then why the fuck would they surrender at all?

To be fair, they would do it.

Attached: laugh jon snow.jpg (490x490, 48K)

War crimes don't exist. Criminality necessitates a court with legitimate authority over the plaintiff and defendant. Nations exist in an anarchic system without a commonly agreed upon and democratically legitimate egal system.

he was a nigger

Alexander destroyed Thebes, sacked Tyre and burnt Persepolis.

narcissists don't do well in the military I assume

Because soldiers like money you moron. Doesn't matter if it's from a German shopkeeper or a Russian shopkeeper.

Explain the existence of war courts, military tribunals, the Geneva convention, the united nations, and the fact that American soldiers were royally fucked after merely urinating on some dead pakis?

For what I've seen they follow Dany because she is like a God to them, She probably said no rape.

lmao this reasoning, just because america used a new technology on someone doesn't somehow erase millennia of brutality from chinks, the death count exacted by them cannot be compared to anything else, fuck off with your muh nuke bullshit

sauce?

Those white flags are no match for our muskets!

Jon’s going to kill the shit out of him, probably one of or his last real fight in the series.

That look they exchanged was Grey Worm confirming he’s going to go after Jon next episode. He’s Dany’s last remaining old guard and Jons going to shove Longclaw up his ass and tickle his prostate with it.

last 3 episodes are worth watching

All exist because the American military allows them to. If war crimes were real, we would have been tried for the nuclear and fire bombings of japan. But we won so we aren't. If the Hague charged someone we didn't want to send to court to stand trial, what could they do? Again, this is an anarchic system and the United states has the biggest stick. In a hierarchical system, the court is always going to be able to levy the police force or national guard in extreme cases. No such force exists in the international system. America may act as the world police, but in practice all that means is we do whatever we want and punish people who do things we don't like.

>nigger chimps out
every fucking time

because they lost
its like being routed and then being all ah no its a surrender we've surrendered so you cant run us down

Befriending Tyrion even though his wildfire attack on Stannis fleet killed his son

Historically this is correct. Raping and pillaging were always an incentive for war. Free stuff and free pussy for killing some people you hate can be enticing.

Holy fuck your a brainlet. Do you have many friends?

Attached: 1557647533217.jpg (645x469, 42K)

Jons gonna take a page out of ellesars playbook kill em all

There are no actual rules to war. The Geneva Convention is regularly disregarded. ISIS held open air slave markets with their captured prisoners.

t.Russian. Yes. Yes they would.

Unironically the only thing Tywin did wrong was not drown Tyrion as an infant. Red wedding was justified as evidence of the savage war crimes committed by the north.

>northerners are dindu nuffin
>revenge for the starks that weren’t harmed by these innocents
Lmao

>occurs in every single war man has ever fought
Rly makes me thk

You do realize that the Geneva Convention has to be signed by a government right?
Terrorists aren't agents of a recognized government so it has literally nothing to do with them.

My point was that it's just a made up piece of paper.

You know what else is a made up piece of paper?
Money.

And it becomes worthless the second someone points a gun at you.

You know who else can point a gun at you? NATO, for not following the Geneva Convention.
God I hate brainlets.

>NATO is guaranteed to care and respond

Attached: samhyde.png (1000x625, 389K)

Should've known I was talking to an underage /pol/tard.

Are we talking about the 2010 version?

they clearly have a Chivalry Code, you can see it in all the battle scenes. even last episode where the 3 Hands effectively acted as heralds/envoys and went out to the battlefield, no one took any pot shots. killing the prisoner was against the chivalry code though. if someone drops their sword, they are out of the battle, that is the code.

i wish one of the soldiers yelled "for ned" or something. it would have been kino

That still infuriates me why doesn't Davos love his son enough to not be friends with the mutant that cooked him.