What movies/shows do you hate despite their popularity?

Attached: literally.jpg (1450x1400, 185K)

can't think of one at this particular juncture

>despite

She looks so Australian

I absolutely hated Thor Ragnarok

Star Trek. It's all fucking gay as shit.

Movies: Stalker.
Shows: Game of Thrones, right.

Popular things are usually popular for a reason, like Seven Samurai (Shichinin no Samurai) by Kurosaw Akira is incredibly popular, but also incredibly kino. The same goes for stuff like Jules Et Jim, Blue Velvet, The Neon Demon and Star Wars A New Hope. Good things are good so many people like them.
Its hard to hate something with such mass appeal as those aforementioned.

based

What about Avengers: Endgame?

>The Neon Demon
Not exactly disputing you since I liked it but that's far from universally popular.

Really?

Blade Runner was kinda gay

The Godfather 2

The MCU, and GotG in particular.

Attached: 1557171121319.gif (800x450, 2.59M)

Hate is a big word but I don't like fantasy at all. Nor do I care for superheroes.

Avengers, any of them. Black Panther. I honestly do not understand why RLM is giving marvel a pass on all of this garbage.

GAME OF THRONES

i post on Yea Forums so all of them.

I haven't been into super hero movies since the older X-men movies but I did end up watching Guardians of the Galaxy with my Ex older mommy gf back then.

Why do people consume so many of these marvel movies? Do people not get tired?

Attached: 1518128776769.jpg (1080x1080, 182K)

Really.

my current gf is into this choking thing. really turns me off since i just can't get hard with hurting women

Hurt that bitch with your dick

The Sopranos, not even a contest.

>despite
first day here eh?

I think its an excuse for a simple date where you dont have to talk to the person you are with or its an easy day for that awkward first date.

I fucking hate Amelie.

All sci-fi and fantasy, animated/children's films, etc.

you can tell them apart from the brits?

get your testosterone checked

Even LOTR?

Doctor Who, Big Bang Theory, got after season 3. Also Avengers make me cringe now but I can't explain why.

basically all modern marvel/comic movies. i remember really liking the first iron man movie and those old spiderman movies from early 2000's.

i don't however understand the appeal of movies like infinity war and the one that came after. i had to turn it off after 40 minutes, i couldn't watch it because it was so bad.

the acting was awful, cliche, the CGI was downright terrible (it looks like a CGI video game trailer). the dialog is beyond horrid. every character is carefully crafted to appease to a certain racial or political demographic (makes you feel like you're a marketing analysis guinea pig).

another problem is that none of the superheroes ever really die or get hurt so almost all of the fights are without tension or meaning.

i'll probably never understand why people think these movies are good.

CGI has killed modern action movies. At least here in America.

The Godfather hasnt aged well and just isnt that memorable.

Yes, of course

GoT, most capeshit and every star wars movie that came after the OT.