I'm literally crying right now. I never thought I'd live to see a TV show become so based and so redpilled...

I'm literally crying right now. I never thought I'd live to see a TV show become so based and so redpilled. I've been crying with tears of joy ever since I watched episode 5. I'm smiling from ear to ear as my tears drop onto my phone screen. After the Last Jedi and The night king episode I thought we were finished. I thought mainstream pop culture had been ruined for people like us. I thought we had entered a new generation, one where we were forgotten about and no longer part of. But D&D have subvert my expectations for the better this time. Women, POC, normies, feminazis, SJWs all BTFO on a monumental proportion. They may never recover from this. We're all gonna make it bros.

Attached: tenor.png (400x388, 137K)

Attached: 1514645488345.jpg (640x628, 40K)

i don't watch this shit, spoil me what happened

Cersei became a little girl again at the end and started crying while Jamie was stoic it has just BTFO of strong women persona, as well ultimate ninja assassin arya was told to fuck and leave and she actually did and tried to run away

stfu fag

Joffrey is insanely hot.

I'm just glad I got Clegane Bowl.

Jaime's character got fucked this season though

>Goes to Winterfell and apologizes and believes Cersei is toxic
>Kills some zombies, just like tons of other soldiers
>Fucks Brienne
>Leaves before sundown because now he has changed his mind about Cersei
>Dies with Cersei under rubble

Redemption arc ruined and literally did nothing significant this season. Has Dany and Bran executed him, nothing would've changed at all

Hold on faggot. We will make it by being strong.

Attached: asfass.jpg (1312x899, 63K)

I needed it. Speak for yourself tranny.
Complain again and I'll make 3 more

No one will ever sub consciously trust women to be in change of shit ever again

>Don't watch GoT
>See people talking about the women that fucked up everything
>Understand that this is female nature at work even in political power

Attached: 1557563899135.png (1920x1080, 1.02M)

based and redpilled
based
based and redpilled

do you honestly feel that way? Cause i do. But if yu're serious i wanna talk with you more seriously. if you're joking i can be funnier-

The feminist role model and her army of black immigrants went crazy and turned out to be the ultimate villains of the series. Fun episode.

>Don't you owe us an apology, user?

Attached: ourguys.jpg (800x800, 128K)

What even happened? Why are twitter landwhales so triggered?

Attached: 1555593711969.jpg (625x594, 149K)

is this copypasta?

Attached: IMG_20181209_045608.jpg (719x357, 43K)

Bring me the twink

Attached: 13CC61E3-5085-4E23-9129-EBE25ADC79AC.jpg (250x246, 10K)

So Daenerys turned out to the ultimate bad gal after all.
Is anyone really surprised?

Just watched the episode. Same. I cried at the end too. I didn't believe this show could have redeemed itself. Bravo D&D