Come over here user and give your auntie a kiss

>come over here user and give your auntie a kiss...
>your queen demands it
what do?

Attached: 1557716141131.jpg (933x768, 80K)

have kinky fire covered sex

Oh brother, another Game of Thrones thread!

Only if you sit on my face.

>gets denied sex by Jon
>goes on a murderous rampage

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019_05_05_at_11.22.33_PM.jpg (1400x1400, 222K)

she's literally me

She looks unironically cute all shaken up and JUSTed. I would definitely hug and kiss crazy aunt Dany.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-13-07h51m54s739.jpg (1920x1080, 239K)

Women can’t be robots

Imagine how crazy this world would've been if women were cucked as hard as men were. Instead we just have losers who whine about being virgins on 4chins.

>literally emcel

Just go find somewhere to hide amd wait for the storm to blow over. Dont come in here

You now understand what school shooters would do if they had access to powerful weapons (like dragons). GUN CONTROL NOW

>grab a paper bag to cover that shit up
>reaching climax remove said bag
>bust a fat nut all over her wrinkly face
>save thousands of lives

getting frindzoned made her do it
if john would have swallowed his pride and given his aunt a good dicking, all this wouldn't have happened

Attached: 1556466330860.jpg (1045x1200, 339K)

I'd be in that deeper than I'm in my own skin.

>>grab a paper bag to cover that shit up
lol fag

dirty danny is so cute. She looks better like this imo

Attached: 123444363436.png (944x942, 926K)

can someone make this into a pepe

>implying you wouldn’t

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH JON HOW CAN YOU NOT WANT TO FUCK THIS????

Attached: game-of-thrones-season-01-episode-07-screenshot-106.jpg (1500x844, 211K)

no matter how good she looks, somewhere someone is tired of putting up with her shit

Attached: 1557215445702.png (1106x625, 492K)

I think she looks cute there, but very tired. I want to tucker her into bed

she was fucking cute in last 2 episodes

depressed/horny Dany is cute

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-07-10h05m50s335.jpg (1920x1080, 233K)

Queen of the Incels

Joke's on you, I have a fetish for tired-looking pale women.

Come here auntie. Sit on my lap and let's talk about stuff over some roasted marshmallows.

would still drain my balls continuously into Emilia Clarke's womb as she gives me mixed facial expressions until i died.

Is this the peak of what happens when women are in power?

she was just pmsing. summer is always a heavy month for targaryen women with the heat and all.

But the reality is that just for pmsing she let people DIE and get hurt.

Why is England such a 4th world country?

Attached: society.jpg (1990x1193, 288K)

She doesn't look that good anymore, she was young then

Yes either this or they start crying and say they don't want to play queen anymore

I haven't watched GoT as I have not watched a live action TV show in 10+ years but now I understand what's going on with the seething of this. It's actually KINO as fuck but the mass audience doesn't understand the message it's trying to convey.

This truly is what happens when a female is in high power. She WILL let her feminine ways take over her responsibility to run a country.

People will die and get hurt for no reason.

Queen Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lady of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm, Lady of Dragonstone, Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, the Unburnt, Breaker of Chains, Mother of Dragons and EMPRES OF INCEL UNIVERSE

Attached: ince.png (500x474, 75K)

I would happily suck Jon's seed from her arse all day long if she looked like that, this is possibly the only time in the show I have even had a boner for her.

Elliot Rodger of Westeros

Punished Dany is best Dany. I wish the whole show was just her constantly losing it.

this but unironically

Attached: 1462059601171.png (720x644, 31K)

BASED AND UTERUSPILLED

Attached: dracarys intensifies.webm (720x405, 1.25M)

She looks ugly as shit there. You guys just have such low self esteem that you think an ugly Dany is more in your league.

Attached: 1557170564831.png (235x191, 77K)

Emcel

Cute

Is this what it's like to have a waifu guys? I want to protect her and tell her everything is going to be okay and also maybe get set on fire by her.

>kiss the ultimate cute queen
yeah, that's too high fantasy. i'd believe the dragons but cute dany as my auntie gf demanding kisses? nah.
i would penetrate her with my virgin pp with such massive force the seven kingdoms have never seen though.

idk but it certainly triggers some primal "must protect" feeling in me

Attached: 1557201534257.webm (1066x600, 2.85M)

Attached: 'no'.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Does fucking your aunt counts as the same as fucking your cousin? Asking for a friend.

>that face

why does she pull off the incel feels so well

You're more related to your aunt if she's an aunt by blood.

>Character is evil
>Dark, blue lighting

Basically Jon is responsible for thousands of unnecessary deaths. Dany can't really be held responsible for anything because she is a woman and lacks agency and is basically shit testing him, trying to get him to sack up and proclaim himself the rightful King and take her as his Queen and begging to get dicked down hard.

Had he fucked her he would have saved King's landing.

>you will never get raped by an unhinged dany

Attached: 1557605095147.jpg (650x650, 63K)

Unironically the sexiest she’s ever looked

>you will never make sweet love to a desperate and horny aunt Dany

>tfw Dany will never rape me

This is the worst timeline.

Attached: D5_hLH5X4AEb4pJ.jpg (712x408, 34K)

>Basically Jon is responsible for thousands of unnecessary deaths
Dont forget not playing well with Cersi because muh honor. He's just like stupid Ned

Don't put your dick into crazy.

I hated her for the bulk of the show, but she both looks a lot better and is actually playing a character with feelings other than smug smile now.
I feel kind of bad now, since it was largely the writing and direction.
She was also probably afraid of working out because she had that aneurysm after going to the gym

same, once she got softened up by meeting jon in S7 she became a much better character

Sheesh Dany, have sex.

More like don't take your dick out of crazy.

Mad Dany looks pretty cute, almost made me feel sad for Jon killing her next episode

Punished Dany, in every way.

Kino.

I need that middle shot of her.

God, she became so sexy so fast.

cute

So 7 seasons of summer , 3 episodes of winter and now it's summer again?

Be loyal and obey unlike Jon Snow

She needs to be raped (again)

Came here to say this. Muted, somewhat haggard Kelly C. is her at her peak.

Dany forcing Jon to have sex with her under threat of Dracarys WHEN

Doesn't overtake her youth, but she still looks great, much better than the middle seasons

But she's your aunt...

I needed a good laugh thanks op .

drink deep of the pussy

>King's Landing
>Gets scorched by a Queen
KINO

What if he has the Targ fireproofing gene?

this is how the show should end tbqh

>Gets scorched by a queen
Twice, one of them blew up a church too.

Me:

"First there were three dragons...then there were two dragons. Now there is one dragon."

"Ned Stark once said that the one who passes sentence should also swing the sword. Tell me...how will you still execute people once your last dragon is gone, your Grace?"

one of us

the definition of an femcel

She's been depressed ever since she had two brain surgeries.