Jaime Lannister Fucking Dies with Cersei

>Bu-but he is going to kill Cersei
>H-he just pretend to break Brienne's heart
Oh no no no no no HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But in all seriousness, though what do you think about Jaime after this episode?

Attached: Jimmy Listener and his big gf.jpg (970x546, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqJ5tP532H0
youtube.com/watch?v=6lz3lAd2nGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He did lead her straight to her death.

Only arc of the whole show that had any realism and depth. Wonderful ending.

Hos character has been being slowly butchered since like season 4

Character assassination complete. Also Brienne will never love a man again.

I'm tremendously disappointed that he didn't betray someone, anyone for Cersi's sake.
I really really wanted him to actually show his commitment to her by killing someone or crossing blades with a "good guy"

Do you really think about this? Or being ironic? It's okay if you really meant it though.
Yeah, raping Cersei on top of Joff's corpse is kind of messed up.

>The writers kind of forgot about the Maggy the Frog valonqar prophecy...

Attached: 444DCCF1-55DB-4B0B-BDF8-4F9B7C6392A5.jpg (1920x1080, 298K)

This, they hindered his development and made him remain Cersei’s bitch instead of showing him act like a competent military commander and leader. Like all the other characters, he’s much better in the books

His solo charge against Danny was the peak of his character

Pure unprocessed kino.

Attached: jamiegoodend.webm (1280x720, 2.66M)

He was supposed to choke a bitch according to Maggy.

>DUDE HE'S OBVIOUSLY GOING THERE TO KILL CERSEI

people are mad they're not getting their fairytale ending

the only thing i didn't like was him saying he didn't give a shit about the innocents of king's landing. then why did he kill the mad king? for his father, ok. but why did he travel north to fight the night king then? i doesn't make sense

Best character in the series alongside Sandor
Meanwhile Jon proved what a massive baby retard he really is when it's time for him to decide for himself instead of going along the flow and being a hero of chance

his death was lame as fuck

I was dubious at first about having his character have no arc with respect to his connection with Cersei (just like in real life: "I can't quit you!") but they made it work. In the end blood is thicker than water, same for how Tyrion ended up trying to save Cersei despite everything.
I think Jaime does grow, and does have an arc, but it's very subtle. It's about realizing who he truly was all this time (an evil, unrepentant, sister fucker) and embracing it rather than denying it.

He's right. I'm so sick of this "muh redepmtion" bullshit retarded hipsters think is deep writing. People don't change. No one in real life changes like this. It was a great ending for his arc and the most realistic one I've seen for one of these "evil turned good" guys.

I love that episode. Dothraki's charge out of nowhere is kind of silly, but I actually root for both sides like I did with Battle of Blackwater.

cercei wasn't in danger then

Nothing is written!

What happens in the books with him and Cersei?

>break Brienne's heart
NON-STOP ROASTIE BTFO-ING

THANK YOU D AND D

Attached: roasties BTFO.jpg (704x818, 106K)

DABID

CERSEI

JAIME LOVES CERSEI

THE GRAYONS

Attached: grrmversusdumbdumber.jpg (3768x1662, 683K)

>Cersei wasn't planning on drawing Daenerys' troops into the city and blowing the entire fucking place up with wildfire
>Jaime didn't have to choke the fuck out of her and kill Qyburn to prevent this
>There wasn't any scene of the people discovering Jaime sitting on the iron throne with a bloody sword on his lap and two corpses in the throne room

>and being a hero of chance
He hasn't even been a 'hero' at all
>Battle of Castle Black
Saved by Stannis
>Battle of Hardhome
Gets fucked by Night King
>Battle of the Bastards
Saved by Sansa and CIA
>Battle beyond the wall
Gets one dragon killed
>Battle of Winterfell
Do nothing, saved by Arya
>Battle of Kingslanding
??????

And now he will kill Dany. Truly a hero.

They ruined his character but I kind of get why they did it. Killing her off was too clean, they needed some way to emphasize how powerless she was feeling after a lifetime of deluding herself into thinking she was smarter than she really was. At bottom, a scared little girl, and her brother unable to do anything about the mess she made, but still there for her. Her whole story is much like Dany's an attempt to recreate a sense of childhood security.

Attached: IMG_3903.png (720x706, 709K)

>OH NO NO MY BOOKS MY BOOKS AAAAAARGH SAVE ME GRUM

>>There wasn't any scene of the people discovering Jaime sitting on the iron throne with a bloody sword on his lap and two corpses in the throne room
This would be the best outcome fuck DABID

the building was called little brother

what happened to the big blonde girl

she never said that in the show

Realistically how would you prefer Cersei's story end without ruining Jaime?

BRAVO

Attached: D6ODmRGUUAEreBH.jpg (1024x1024, 76K)

He leaves the bitch for good and even shit talks her. Show Jaime should’ve left her in s5

Attached: B1583966-58C4-4A34-A403-6CEDC6D637B2.jpg (1440x1511, 294K)

Need more context, wouldn't it be suspicious if he wrote back?

>Starts arc as someone addicted to Cersei's toxic and manipulative love
>Ends arc as someone addicted to Cersei's toxic and manipulative love

Contrarians on Yea Forums will celebrate this as exceptional writing.

>Slowly becomes a better person the more time he spends away from Cersei
>Has to find a new identity once his life as an amazing swordsman is taken from him
>His more noble qualities begin to shine
>His storyline basically had its culmination when he rejects Cersei, rides to the North to help fight the Night King, tries to apologize to Bran, and is spared the wrath of the queen whose father he murdered and the family whose father he had a hand in murdering because of all the noble qualities he exhibited with Brienne
>Fully expects to die in the fight and have some sort of closure
>Doesn't die and can live his life with Brienne

His story could have pretty much been done at that point.

>Major relapse into Cersei addiction despite no contact with her ever since he outright rejected her and the fact that she was ready to do exactly what the Mad King did
>Runs around KL to end up in a pointless fight with a meme character because the guy boasts about fucking Cersei

My expectations were pretty subverted.

Attached: 6a31d58d8d3e47257df75c4b5715a5f8 (1).jpg (960x693, 118K)

>>Starts arc as someone addicted to Cersei's toxic and manipulative love
>>Ends arc as someone addicted to Cersei's toxic and manipulative love
BRAVO DUMB AND DUMBER

NCW was perfect and deserved better. Imagine the kino we would have gotten if this scene was adapted in s6
youtube.com/watch?v=dqJ5tP532H0

What did you expect? These are the people who missed out on the oportunity to have Jon both ressurect and be proven a Targ by reviving when they try to burn his dead body after the assassination.
Rah'llor is even a fucking fire god, so it would have tied his origins with Mellisandre's powers nicely.

Is this really how they die? After all these years of "wwooo politics and families and politics and death too" they just hug and cry and die?

>resolving situations peacefully
lol

And Han Solo is named that because he's alone.
I guess they D&D do fit perfectly with Star Wars.

When Jaime is helping Tyrion escape after Oberyn loses his duel, the truth about Jaime's involvement with Tyrion's wife comes out - Jaime didn't hire her and she wasn't a whore. This enrages Tyrion, who tells Jaime that Cersei's been fucking Lancel and Osmund Kettleblack and probably Moon Boy for all I know. Cersei also basically starts treating Jaime like shit, and iirc tries to kiss him at one point and when he refuses she calls him a faggot (or something).
Jaime's interactions with Brienne and loss of his hand have caused him to start taking his duties as a knight and Kingsguard more seriously. The chapters where he's riding around lifting sieges are pure unadulterated knightkino, and happens during them.
There's other additions in the show that corrupt this redemption, like Jaime fucking Cersei on Joffrey's corpse, Jaime killing his cousin (big out of character moment), and basically any positive interaction he has with Cersei after losing his hand.

>Stannis
>Jaime
>Euron

WHY DO MY FAVORITES GET RUINED WWWHHHYYYYYY

Funny thing is that in the show she even tries to kill him a number of times. Didn't Jaime forgot she send Bronn to kill him and Tyrion? What the fuck is this shit?

I don't know, this was all so out of left field, I honestly expected them to run Game of Feminism into the ground harder than Viserion. I would have preferred if he had gotten back to King's Landing earlier and killed her after a change of heart (like Tyrion hoping he could reach her even though she has been acting yandere in the show) realizing that she wouldn't surrender. Daenarys could still go on her rampage afterwards, though it might be kind of difficult to patch both storylines together. All in all I wasn't actually disappointed with how it turned out. It fit Cersei's character and honestly I always found her more interesting than Jaime.

jaime and cerceis love in the show is more real than the books, they've softed her up a lot, but you retards keep going back to the books to somehow prove something about the show that doesn't exist there, just stop

>Jaime fucking Cersei on Joffrey's corpse
what's so bad about this

Fuck Dumb & Dumber and fuck you.

They took a big fat shit on his redemption arc and his kingslayer defining moment by showing that in the end, he actually cares about no one but his sister. His motives and intentions manage to somehow completely turn around contradict themselves within 2 episodes. Absolutely pathetic how anyone can even begin to defend this.

Oof. You're referring to a theory created ONE episode ago.

Yea Forumsfaggots have been saying Jaime would kill Cersei for YEARS.

As usual, Yea Forumsretards are ALWAYS wrong.

A
P
O
L
O G I Z E

Attached: johnconnor2.jpg (512x512, 40K)

I would add Jon too

In the books he dumps cersi's ass after Joff dies.

Did he forgot she fucked their cousin and half the kingsguard too?

And Brienne and Arya and baby buddies

All I can say is - BRAVO. Magnificient writers. Can't wait to see what they do with S o y Wars

Attached: 1557735776193.png (809x529, 633K)

if you think jaimes arc solely relies around cercei, youre a moron

I hope he was being ironic there

>Jaime kind of forgot he killed the mad king to save millions

Doesn't he also bugger off in the show, though? I thought that was the whole premise, she stops wanting him.

no that's not their last scene. why the fuck have you not watched it yet? i don't understand how people who are like aware of the characters and shit would read the discussion before watching the thing first, in any case of any show/movie/game or whatever. fucking blows my mind

But why would he kill Aegon and his head pyromancer if not to save the city from annihilation?

it happens after his big realization that his father and sister are cunts, derailing his character arc from the books. it's a huge deviation and probably the biggest sign that jaime was going to end up getting the shit treatment.
also they made it pretty rapey which isn't really jaime

>Ned, the main character of the first season dies because he made mistakes and it's shocking
>other characters die just ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ lol

This is really boring television.

No he stands around being in love with her until season 8 and then goes back to her in this episode and dies.

I haven't watched this awful fucking terrible shit since like season 3. I just love the freakouts every fucking season about every tiny detail. It's fucking hilarious.

This show sucks.

it'd be more hilarious if you actually followed what was happening instead of just pretending to know what's going on. bizarre.

Attached: 1553049156257.png (645x773, 11K)

I feel like he still goes back to her in the books though it may be for different reasons. They still followed GRRM's basic notes and that is probably way back in the story.

I thought that out of all the terrible writing that them dying together was at least fitting, especially Cersei accepting it at the end. Good acting from both of them.

I didn't bring up the books and I haven't even read them.

I kind of know everything that's happened. Isn't Theon's sister still alive? What's the end of her arc? No one even know one even gives a fuck Ned died anymore. Wasn't his death the whole cause for the wars? Wasn't the whole point of the story to point out that petty squabbles cause wars but much bigger, magic and dragon shit is going on?

Again, this show sucks and it's fun to watch it burn.

>Starts arc as someone addicted to Cersei's toxic and manipulative love
>Ends arc as someone addicted to Cersei's toxic and manipulative love

His arc was a circle. Just like his family tree. Bravo.

Yeah. It was non-Hollywood and very true to life.

He did everything he could to redeem himself for his wrongdoings, tried so hard to be a good man, even tried to start a new life with a new woman in a faraway land.. but he couldn't help but return back to the girl he loved even if it dragged him down into the depths of hell along with her (which was symbolised by the tower collapsing in around them, alone)

It was a beautiful ending to their story, surpassing Theon's finale from episode 3 which was more standard fare, but both still good.

She definitely rejects him at some point in the show.

I liked it but I didn't really understand Jaime's line about how nothing else mattered. It was fairly poor consolation, but then GRRM never wrote the world to have any real religious significance because he doesn't understand that stuff himself.

Their death in general could have happened better, but I think the actors really did the best they could with what they were given.

I'm doing far too many mental gymnastics... but like telling Brieanne to fuck off and that he's not a good person, he'll tell himself anything to her back to the woman he loves.

Have you never lied to yourself about a girl? It's a tale as old as time.

Attached: 3eee8d06c5d3d41cfe53c290a6a1079de9738bde6d75cbd6b83e2b1aea3e865c.jpg (1720x2632, 617K)

Yikes!

What's your obsession with the books, they're not even canon anymore.

going to put that on my large tablet and set it next to my pillow as i fall asleep

Attached: Maisie Fucked Short.webm (1024x576, 2.33M)

has there ever been a female child actor who didn't grow in to a whore?

has there ever been a female child who didn't grow in to a whore?

>nobody in real life changes like this
>finds out his SO is cheating on him and leaves her after realizing she didn't really love him

how is this unrealistic at all? plenty of people have falling outs with their girlfriends, especially when cheating is involved.

has there ever been a child who didn't grow in to a whore?

What the fuck are you talking about? Since when has the power of a vagina been so strong? This isn't Romeo and Juliet and Jaime's character is not a doomed romantic, destined to die with his "love". He is an incredibly damaged individual that has been judged wrong by society, but who is a good guy and over the course of the books he realizes that.

In the show his character never develops and can be summed up from the beginning as
>muh Cersei's vagina is the most important thing in the world for me.
This is literally how his character started and how it ended.

have sex.

our lord and saviour Jesus Christ.

haha nice you said the thing xD

Did they forget to edit out the part where he is walking fine despite a stab wound?

Yeah. Very true to life as I said.

It was good, I seriously don't understand why people think it was a character assassination. GOT had characters with complex motives. It's not just jaime tried to be good but failed, it would be as unrealistic as everyone surviving battle of winterfell if he became "good" and forgot about cersei

>Very true to life as I said.
Show me one such example

>More real

In what way? I haven't read the books and only have the show as reference, but the writers make Jaime spend a ton of time stuck in stasis as he doesn't really do anything other than follow Cersei's orders for like three seasons straight. If I remember right, he basically just repeats an earlier speech when he tells Edmure Tully that he'd kill every single person in Riverrun to get back to Cersei. He's an inert character for a long time.

But then he realizes that Cersei's spiteful ways have gotten all three of their kids killed.
He realizes that Cersei just hates Tyrion and wants him dead even after he's exonerated of participating in Joffrey's death with Olenna Tyrell's confession before killing herself.
He realizes that she's drunk on power after becoming queen and is absolutely disgusted by her when she goes back on her word to help fight the Night King.

It's real weird he decides to go back.

>He is an incredibly damaged individual that has been judged wrong by society, but who is a good guy and over the course of the books he realizes that.
lol the delusion of this post

>thinks people actually follow 3 act structures and that most people don't just repeat the same foolish emotion driven mistakes over and over again in their lifetime
Go outside and meet people, jesus

Saving kingslanding
Going north to help save the world
Suicide charging Danny

But no, he only cares about him and Cersei. Makes no fucking sense he clearly acts completely selfless to save innocence multiple times.

I don't see where I'm wrong.
Can you show me an example of what you suggested or are you gonna continue and spout your autistic nonsense?

reddit

so does it even matter that bronn was sent to kill jaime, or does jaime not give a shit about that.

>Saving kingslanding
I think D&D kind of forgot about that. He said in this episode he didn't give a fuck about King's Landing or its people.
>Going north to help save the world
What did he do there exactly? And he didn't go there to save the world, just Cersei and her child.
>Suicide charging Danny
For Cersei's pussy

How am I supposed to reference real people and events if we're both strangers to one another? Or is Hollywood literally reality to you?

Who is the actual autist here? Fucking hell

I hate season 7 but the field of fire was pretty kino

>How am I supposed to reference real people and events if we're both strangers to one another?
History, brainlet. Show me one such historical example.

He killed the mad king and instantly sat on the throne. The people saying he did it for the people are pants on head retarded. Tywin is disappointed in all of you.

Honestly feels like it never happened. It could have just been a scene of Bronn finding just Tyrion and negotiating with him and there'd be no difference

Post yfw all the people that bet money on either Arya or Jaime killing Cersei are not getting anything because technically nobody killed her

Attached: SIDES.jpg (433x419, 49K)

"History" is made of linear narratives that are concocted in a easy to understand fashion by archivists to better understand the cacophony of human events that surrounded a time, place and culture

Nontheless: Henry 8th, Napoleon, Sargon of Akkad all spring to mind

Think about people you know and all the dumbass shit they do and how they always do it over and over again.

Think of all the guys who go back to the same girls who treat them like shit, or vice versa

Think of all the fatasses who go on diets and give up only to go back to eating junk food

Think of all the dumb fucks who keep asking dumb questions and never stopping to admit they're wrong

The absolute madmen.

Attached: 1557730643549.png (641x527, 204K)

is this real

Pleas tell me this is real

Attached: 1406575631606.jpg (800x600, 264K)

Good. I never bought Jaime and Brienne romance anyway

Saving kingslanding for his sister
Going north to help save the world his sister lives in
Suicide charging Danny, his sisters biggest threat

And yes, he only care about him and Cersei. Makes a lot of a sense he clearly acts completely selfish to save his future with C multiple times.

A man who went from being arrogant to humble, however did the right thing by offing the mad king got called a kingslayer, did dick things to others but did love his family but his family's love cost him in the end.

Not how i thought he would go out but enjoyed seeing Jamie's ride.

that was pointless garbage. trying to shoehorn Bronn in season 8

Pretty consistent with his show version. I don't understand the bookfags who somehow managed to project book Jaime into him up to this point. Him staying after the sept should have been enough of a hint that to him, Cersei can't do wrong.

Needed to have Jaime put the blade in Cersei. They decided on having them die in each others arms. I think it's weak especially bc Cersei was so weak the entire ep. That's the sendoff?

newfags don't remember

youtube.com/watch?v=6lz3lAd2nGQ

im a jaime fag who believed that theory and ill admit to being btfo right now

the only saving grace is that dany fags are more btfo

Attached: uncle dad.png (174x179, 37K)

HE KILLED THE MAD KING FOR HIS FUCKING FAMILY TO RULE THE THRONE.

Holy fuck.

Tywin here.

read the books

>Nontheless: Henry 8th, Napoleon, Sargon of Akkad all spring to mind
As far as I'm aware, Napoleon told Josephine to fuck off. Henry 8 who fucked every woman he could find is a good example? Or Sargon of Akkad who we barely know anything about, let alone his wife? You're fucking delusional. None of those examples are in any way similiar to Jaime, except Napoleon's who told his "beloved" to leave after returning from his Egyptian campaign.

You've done nothing to justify Jaime's character arc. She didn't just treat him like trasho r cheat on him or whatever. She tried to have him killed a fucking episode ago. He started a relationship with another woman and then suddenly decides to go back to Cersei for what exactly? The plot about him killing the Mad King because he could not stand to watch how thousands of innocents were burned was completely ignored. Quite the contrary, he now doesn't give a fuck apparently

And I'm not even talking about book Jaime here, autist. Even in the show he is inconsistent with his morals. Goddamn, Cersei's vagina must have been the bomb because her looks or personality certainly aren't.

I have, what connection has he ever had to kings landing until he slayed the mad king and sat on that throne? Where was he born? What plan did Tywin put in place after the mad king died?

You don't need to read the books. Just start with "a" book.

He outright says he killed Aerys because he was talking about burning the city in his fucking POV chapter

Bravo Dabid

Attached: 1557627176555.jpg (561x431, 60K)

>He killed the mad king and instantly sat on the throne.
Because he was an arrogant young brat that expected to be praised for his saving of King's Landing rather than be chastised by Ned. As far as I remember, he offered Ned the throne and made no claim towards it whatsoever.

Tumbling down, Tumbling down, Tumbling dooowm~~

It was fine just rushed and a bit weak.

Two stab wounds

>It's about realizing who he truly was all this time (an evil, unrepentant, sister fucker) and embracing it rather than denying it.
The problem is that there is no catalyst for this. He leaves KL basically disgusted with Cersei, throws his lot in completely with the Norf against the WW, fucks someone other then Cersei for the first time in his life, and then just up and decides that in the end he's still beholden to her and leaves to die alongside her? Why? What changed in between deserting her to go to Winterfel and fucking Brienne?

It feels less like an arc and more like a regression.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF
>showfags
>bookcucks deluding themselves

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>have him cast out Cersei and ride North to fight the dead
>even have his thoughts on Cersei from his latest chapter in the books so you know he finally realized how toxic his relationship with her was
>"LOL JK I STILL LOVE HER"
It's like they're ruining characters on purpose, what the fuck?

remember, no toxic masculinity

WTF I like jaime and cersei now

it's kino honestly. how many fat people lose it forever after an LSD trip? how many addicts stop using meth after some rehab reborn christianity? how many abusive husbands actually never hit you again after promising?

it's a real blackpill, but hardly anyone really changes. it doesn't matter if they have closure, emotionally intense moments, etc. they just go back to the addiction

Have sex.

idk how i'm the only one out of you low IQ brainlets to pick this up but she literally died with his hands round her neck

He should have just been in the castle so he can have a fight scene and die.

How fucking mad will you guys be if Jaime eventually returns to Cersei in the books?

GRRM has stated that he wanted to do a redemption arc with Jaime exploring the boundaries of redemption.

Jaime throwing the letter in the fire is the same as Jaime riding North last season.

More like she died because Jaime lead her down into a dead end.

The new Dornish prince remembers

just because it doesn't take the traditional arc path doesn't mean it wasn't a good one. this is specifically foreshadowed by the repeated mention of them having shared a womb together. they came into this world together, and they went out together. poetic.

can't right now, i'm addicted to masturbation

I think it is likely he'll return but the show has just done it so badly. I get that Jaime's character is a test of how far one can go to the limits of redemption, but in the show they've written it like there was no real attempt at redemption?

I doubt it tbqh Jaime seems fairly apathetic towards Cersei in his POV chapters. it's possible he heel turns but seems unlikely. As soon as he learned she was cucking him he slowly began to lose his love for her.

yes, exactly user. cersei could have well escaped if she didnt see jaime. but he held her, with his hands lovingly round her neck, and they died. prophecy fullfilled

there literally is no arc. he's the same character he was in S1 just slightly less of a dick.

I don't think anyone has a problem with them dying at the same time. My issue is that he didn't kill her and then die himself/kill himself.

And Baristan.

Also no victarion.

Euron was basically Victarion in the show

>no heavy plate armor
>no kraken helmet
>not a based retard

He's not my victarion

No, he isn't. Aside from the martial aspects, there is nothing in Euron that is like Victarion. Euron in the show is like a discount Jack Sparrow.

not really, Victarion is humorless and a somber brute. Show Euron is far too eccentric. As said all they really have in common is the martial aspect.

My favorite part iare the dornish so lets not talk about that

I assumed he did it for shits and giggles, figuring he’d probably get exiled to the Night’s Watch for breaking his vows

>goes North towards certain doom TO FIGHT FOR THE LIVING
>bruh I never really cared for them
BRAVISSIMO

Cersei
>cheats on Jaime multiple times.
>Sends an assassin after him.
>Neglects aiding against the white walkers which at the time could mean dooming everyone. Jaime vehemently disagreed with this.
>"Lol I still love you though."
This shit was fucking insane, Jaime would never be loyal to Cersei after what she did to him and everyone else.

Even to just the showfags this should literally make no sense - absolutely abominable writing

Attached: 1557614941437.gif (440x358, 3.95M)

wtf, is this a sex tape or a deep fake?

>deep fake?
Who the fuck in their right mind would want to make a deep fake of Maisie Williams?

It's from the movie The Falling.

Same. I bought the respect they develop for each other and Brienne having a crush on Jaime, but I never found Jaime wanting her on a romantic level believable.

Jamie and Cersei's ending was the most satisfying it could've been short of them actually escaping to Essos and was one of the best parts of this episode desu.

sensible chortle

I dont think that Jaime was ruined for one simple reason: betas will do anything for pussy. Every now and then, a beta like Jaime has the realisation of his own self worth, only to go back to his old ways when he starts to think again about that pussy.
Out of everything that is wrong in this show, his character surely isnt one of them. The only thing I missed was he actually turning on someone and killing some random side character to demonstrate how willing he is to be with Cersei.

If I recall correctly the prophecy said that she would die with her younger brother's fingers around her neck so I guess technically true but not the cause of death.

It's real

>Jaime fucking Cersei on Joffrey's corpse

Literally happens in the books.

Wasn't Jamie blonde?

What fun would it be to rule over an ash pit? You sort of need the citizens alive to rule over them.

He and Brienne shared much together and will share more now when they ifhgt Lady Stoneheart.
Not to mention HE DREAMED OF HER

How the fuck is Jaime a "beta"? What show are you watching?

Have sex.

If you are willing to die for a girl, you are a huge beta faggot.
Never.

Incestuous irredeemable fucking faggot.

Yeah Jaime just needed to be redpilled, that was the problem

incest is cool

Not that guy but you are seriously retarded. Many people do this shit all the time. I had a toxic relationship that I kept returning too (crazy, slutty girl who was wealthy and manipulative).
It literally happens all the fucking time dude, he is addicted to Cersei's love, that is his WEAKNESS and his imperfection, which is remarkably human.

Have sex, incel.

He had numerous traumas, a lot of people change after traumas. It's not like he just said "okay I'll be good now".

You fuckin bum.

Have sex.

>Most interesting arc in the entire show

>Since when has the power of a vagina been so strong?

You're forget we're talking about incestual twins here. Twins tend to have an incredibly tight relationship in normal circumstances alone, but they went beyond that to fucking each other out of pure love. In that context it makes sense Jamie inevitably ends up feeling too drawn to his sister even after everything he's gone through.

oh no no NO NO NO NO

Attached: 2inarowdabid.jpg_large.jpg (960x540, 99K)

The people behind this show have stopped caring

>Or Sargon of Akkad who we barely know anything about
We know plenty about Basedgoon aka Carl the Cuck

There's absolutely no redemption for Jaime, every time he does something good he comes back to Cersei, and they did it one last time to have him killed.
There's no moral in this story, Jaime is just a fucking idiot.

This is an important message to femcels who think they deserve a Chad, reality isn't like their fairy tales.

The line was a dabid callback to a shitty line they wrote in season 6, that’s all. Because hey why create new dialogue when you can just recycle?

how fucking pathetic and depressing

Attached: 1520182710231.jpg (472x357, 24K)

We can now all agree Jamie is and was the best character in the shows history

Nothing changed. There was no catalyst because dabids have no idea how to create and structure such a thing. Face it years ago the decided on an outcome and twisted everything to get there.

Are you still with her? No? Then what’s your point?

No

Attached: No.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Lannisters do the stupidest things for love, even Tywin(refusing to make Tyrion his heir despite it being his only reasonable option because muh Joanna).

Attached: RCO019_w.jpg (987x1513, 531K)

The problem is that a circle goes all the way around. You’d see a reverse arc that would somehow justify his motivations to go back to her. This was more like he got to a half circle and then suddenly appeared at an early regressed point in the arc. And it was particularly odd considering he had just learnt of her intentions of having Bronn kill him literally the day before lol

I dunno, some kind of conversation that really explored his mentality and regression would have been nice rather than leaving it to fanboys to defend on the internet.