Joffery was right about everything:

>Kill Ned the traitor so he can't rally support for Stannis
>Would never of let the Vatican nuts take over city like his brother
>Demanded they killed the dragon queen before she got power
>Scared the shit out of everyone but didn't really kill many people
>Handled the dwarf that no one could handle after him, not even his father
>Told his cunt mother to never slap him again or he'd end her bullshit
>Had the Hound in check
>Didn't even fight in his own battle even though they expected him to die, or get thumped like the dward
>Called Renley Barrathian a faggot
>Called the Flowers night a faggot
>Never let hookers or princesses influence him one damn bit
>Sent people to the wall
>Went to bed on time when his grandfather told him to.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (369x555, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aLVigJoi9k8
youtube.com/watch?v=atBGfBf_jDY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based

Based, and red-smile-pilled.

based

I remember all the roasties calling him pure evil. I bet they feel real dumb now knowing their kween makes him look like a saint.

Whyd those scheming Tyrel jews have to kill him bros. he was the best king the shitty kingdoms Shisteros has had in a hundred years

He honestly seems more likeable than the leaders that are left now, except Stannis.

>Kill Ned the traitor so he can't rally support for Stannis
Except that got his son to go to war. He wouldn't have if Ned was kept as hostage or went to the Watch

There is no denying he was right about everything. If only he didn't act like a retard and scream like a child when he doesn't get his way all the time then maybe people would have taken him serious.

>never of
Quality newfag bait, well done friend

Why is he wearing a Lannister armor, I thought he was supposed to be larping as a Baratheon

True. This truely was a game of thrones bros.

>Except that got his son to go to war. He wouldn't have if Ned was kept as hostage or went to the Watch
They would of supported Stannis anyway. This way the were so butthurt they went full in and broke up any chance of a unified army. Even if a few kingdoms would of supported him it would of been worst than bitch slapping the boy Starks.

>Killed D&D's first OC

Attached: lo.jpg (700x415, 50K)

>They would of supported Stannis anyway
No. Had they kept him in the dungeons long enough with Sansa, Robb wouldn't have done shit.
They can proceed with destroying Stannis as it happened, then once it's done send Ned to the Wall, and keep Sansa around in KL. Boom, crisis adverted.

youtube.com/watch?v=aLVigJoi9k8

Don't forget that his kingdom was actually stable. Even a shit King is better than an interregnum.

Attached: 45433217084_d67a9545f4_k.jpg (1366x2048, 569K)

With every season he gets more and more right.

Damn, we really didn't deserve him bros

>No. Had they kept him in the dungeons long enough with Sansa, Robb wouldn't have done shit.
They were already preparing to march in when they found out he was in the dugeon. And you're missing the fucking point.

Joffery broke up any chance of Stannis gaining more troops. If Ned had been alive at all he would of influenced the Baratheon armies to side with Stannis. And the Northern armies. The Boltons destroyed Stannis specifically because Joeffery split the fucking opposition in two. Ned was a liability. And so was the Dragon Queen. His stupid grandfather left her alive, Cersi too. Only Jeoffery was like, "WTF we have dragon skulls in our basement, kill the bitch".
On top of that
Tyrels would be alive, flowing with money and more troops not killed by Jamie's invasion because Cersi wouldn't have killed them. And they would have more Lanister troops that didn't die at the High Garden battle and from Dragons after

The Night King would of never crossed the wall without the dragon either.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (236x529, 21K)

based

Joffrey would have dabbed on the night king

wtf I love Joffrey now

Attached: I don't even know anymore.png (509x411, 18K)

Tywin was such a fucking idiot there

If Ned lived and took the black, like CERSEI wanted, literally none of this ever would have happened.

remember when they had to add in that hokey murder scene where kills that oc donut steal prostitute for fun because he wasn't even that bad in the show?

Do you really believe that they will?

Most likely. Robb would then have no real incentive to lead the rebellion even with proof of Joffrey being abomination of incest.

Maybe he screamed because he knew what was coming if he didn't get his way

Joffrey was never the ruler, he was just a brat who's surname happened to legally be Baratheon. Tywin was always the true power.

i think it's more a generation thing, for him being sceptical was sensible and for joffrey being wary was sensible

He did his balls over the Tyrell slut who was just playing him.

>Most likely. Robb would then have no real incentive to lead the rebellion even with proof of Joffrey being abomination of incest.

He could have rebelled and supported Stannis like Ned wanted.

Joffrey would have gotten over his weird sadist phase in his 20's, we were robbed of a great king because of some old cunt wanting a more weaker husband for her daughter

Attached: 1421657233490.jpg (880x880, 72K)

Could have. If that was to happen then Joffrey was right to execute Ned, otherwise he did a blunder.

Either way, we can;t know if Joffrey was right because we can't know how would Robb react if Ned was alive.

ned would have influenced the other lords to rally behind stannis and take the throne, he was still a liability alive even if he took the black, there would have been nothing preventing him from sending ravens, or using his sons as envoys and mouthpieces for him

He was the next Tywin literally. When Tywin drowned Reynes when he was 17 it was cool, but Joffrey doing something is "bad".

And this is why the show will now be forgotten.

Killing Ned was stupid when you could let him live and use him as a leverage. Other than that, he was smart, he would've been a great king if he wasn't as arrogant as he was

Unironically the best king of Westeros. They didn't deserve him.

>I thought he was supposed to be larping as a Baratheon
Dabid kind of forgot about that.

Now that you say it, I kind of forgot about that too. That armor is literally screaming "I am the child of incest lol".

>miss me yet?

>That armor is literally screaming "I am the child of incest lol".
It's also stupid because the only person Joffrey respected in his life was Robert. He was proud of being a Baratheon and didn't seem to like the Lannisters all that much

Joffrey was an absolute failure who didn't die in a revolution earlier because his grandpa ruled in his stead. Cersei only asked Westerosi ISIS for help because of the mess Joffrey had made, despite being surrounded by actually competent people who understand government like his uncle, his grandpa and his future wife. He had Ned and Renly at his mercy and decided to fuck up the situation instead of taking advantage of it, like Tywin would have done. He was only right about killing Daenerys and all Targaryens asap, he probably got that from Robert.

The true king

To be quite honest, Joffrey had more claim to the throne than Renly did.

Wtf I like joffey now

>THE HOUND
Dog you mean?

throwback
youtube.com/watch?v=atBGfBf_jDY
0:35

he was a placeholder and died like the biggest faggot on the entire show.

He had 2 immediate threats at home, he probably would have turned his focus on Dany after dealing with Stannis and Robb.

>would of

>Cersei only asked Westerosi ISIS for help because of the mess Joffrey had made
Stupid bitch asked the Vatican Jesuits for help because she wanted revenge in a stupid public way

wtf Joffrey is a Chad now

damn, Yea Forums know about nrx in 2019

>now

The Starks and Targaryens are both evil. It’s easier to see with the Targaryens but house Stark has hints all over the place of there evil nature. House Lannister the good guys all along.

How did such a decent family turn out so crazy? Aside from the obvious

>How did such a decent family turn out so crazy? Aside from the obvious
false honor

He did kill Rose out of nowhere but I have a nagging suspicion that that wasn't in the books.

I feel like this a lot. Need to avoid hookers and marriage if I want to avoid seeing that particular tragic flaw coming to fruition.

There's no Rose in the books

Does he kill whores for no reason, though? He also was a bit of a sadist with regards to Sansa.

Not even.
Ned, Robb, and Catelyn dying made sure of that. When your last three children become an assassin, raised by a political machine, and become inhuman, the family is basically gone.

KING TIER LIST

>Tywin Tier

Tywin

>Stannis Tier

Bobby B

>Shit Tier

Everyone else

>KING TIER LIST
>>Tywin Tier
>Tywin
>A king

Wasn't that thing about standing army show only?

>house Stark has hints all over the place of there evil nature
Like what? Genuinely interested. I hardly watch the show.

All Joffrey needed to turn out alright (or close to it) was Robert's affection. If he hadn't beaten the fuck out of the kid for skinning that cat, a lot of this would have been avoided.

>he was a good boy he dindu nuffin

Based manlet. Manlets were born to rule. Lanklets and women ruin everything.

Attached: image.jpg (569x450, 177K)

No, I'm saying he was a piece of shit that might not have been a piece of shit if his dad hadn't kicked the actual shit out of him.

in the hottest possible manner

Joffrey had 0 claim to the throne.

He was a bit sadistic, but didn't commit any atrocities unlike most medieval kings. Irl historians wouldn't have viewed him as exceptionally bad if he had been king of England.

Mummy's boy.

>unlike most medieval kings

Joffrey was the firstborn of Robert's three acknowledged children. He had the best claim.

Thank you, based Joffrey

If only he wasn't an bat-shit insane bitch... But what else can you expect from incest.

Don't forget
>Wanted to change the feudal system so all armies follow the crown instead of the Lords

>never of let
fuck off

Killing an innocent man genuinely trying to warn of the impending threat of the white walkers in the literal first episode. His only crime was his farfetched but true story.

He will always be worse in their eyes cause he said mean things

Unfortunately 99% of speds around here lack the attention span to read even a paragraph of based Moldbugman. Otherwise /pol/ would be well on it's way to literal world domination.

>now
waddafag

>had the hound in check
He straight up said to his face "fuck the king" and left the battle.

wtf

transcendentlly based.

he did nothing wrong

>implying tywin wasn't a king

What? Legally, he is Robert's son.

100% of the court knew that wasn't the case and literally only 2 people were in denial about it. His claim is weak and ripe for claimants to attack.

The show could be redeemed if by a left field plot twist it turned out he was Robert's trueborn son and the whole war of the 5 Kings was all for naught and everything would have been just fine and dandy if Ned had just bent the knee and limped back to Winterfell.

Attached: untitled2.png (1920x1080, 849K)

>100% of the court
Bullshit. Only the scheming types knew. That's why Jon Arryn knowing was such a huge deal for Ned, why Arryn went to look after Gendry and all. Stannis only knew because Arryn told him.
And even if they knew, they have no DNA test. Try taking Robert and Jaime to Maury to find out, until then the best thing they had was some dusty old book and no proof unless Cersei or Jaime publicly admitted it.

The Rock is a kingdom but they're not styled as kings, he's just a lord from one of the great Houses. Try breaking free from the Iron Throne and going against it, then you'll be styled as King.
Best starting point is the Blackfyre rebellion as Daemon I tho

His crime was desertion. Which has been punishable by death for most of human history. Ned had every right to kill him.

Thanks.
I started playing it a few weeks ago, so I'm still learning the ropes.

implying he can't both deliver the warning and get beheaded thus absolving him of sin

Is it ever 100% confirmed that Joffrey ISN’T Robert’s son?

Your lack of understanding of genetics is disturbing

Cersei admits to Ned that Robert was always whoring around and the few times he landed on their bed, he was drunk blind and she finished him in some other ways, never letting him knock her up.

It's okay. It's a pretty cool game, not as hard as people say, you'll get the hang of it soon. My favorite mod is the Elder Scrolls one tho

Attached: Orsinium.jpg (1599x900, 657K)

Stannis was the rightful king because Joffrey wasn't really Robert's son.
Stannis was harsh but it was because he applied justice where it was needed, which turned out to be pretty often in an unjust world. Joffrey was harsh because he got off of inflicting pain and power tripping. Stannis was a ruler who led from the front and commanded respect from his men, and Joffrey was a petty coward whose men only followed him out of fear. Stannis knew how to rule, and Joffrey's reign was only barely held together by Tywin.
That said, I unironically like Joffrey more than Daenerys.

>except Stannis
You mean he's still...;__; bros

Was he some retard's interpretation of octavian?

He was unironically he best king Westeros ever had in its entire history.

Attached: image.png (427x466, 109K)

More like caligula

Pretty much, although they could contrive and retcon that he was in fact Robert's son all along even if his younger siblings weren't. It would be an interesting plot twist indeed because of the assumptions that he was an vicious little inbred cunt but hey... Robert was kind of a vicious dumb cunt as well. Tyrion even remarked in the books that Joffrey was always had more Robert than Jamie in him.

Robert has Targeryan blood in him so he could be blonde hair recessive and even so, it is possible through mutation for a child born of blue eyed parents to have brown eyes, it's just very unlikely.

>Would never of
>of
lost me here

So it just very unlikely happened three times in a row?

>plot twist for plot twist sake
>tyrion once said he was more like bob than james
Holy shit you're autistic go back to your home.

Who's the guy? Is it a historical analyst?

Well, hey, I said Robert is probably blonde hair recessive, so it's a coin toss if his children come out blonde if the mother is blonde.

Even so, only Joffrey would have to be legitimate to make things interesting.

Caligula was popular with the people and loathed by his guardsmen. Joffer's the opposite.

And you're fucking retarded.

Also, I am home.

Everyone knows him as the edgy emperor

>all those spaces
You don't belong here.

nigger who?

>left now
>Stannis

denial

based and beddypilled

>two sentences with a space between is "all those spaces"
>le reddit spacing boogeyman
based and zoomletpilled

people have been "reddit spacing" before anyone on Yea Forums knew what reddit was

>what are recessive genes
You're an absolute fucking retard

Sort of yeah. He's a top 0.0001% IQ nerd who read too many old books and recreated monarchy for the modern era. He also produced probably the best analysis of how the Left works. Google 'unqualified reservations'. Gotta warn you though, his writing style isn't for everyone. Search for him on YouTube if it triggers you too much.

Remember when Game of Thrones had good scripts, good writing, and good acting?

That's the show I became obsessed with.

He knew. Everybody knew.
He even added the Lannister lion to the Baratheon stag on his personal sigil.

Yikes

Paragraphs have always been a thing. This reddit spacing meme is a cancer, I have never nor will I ever, post on on reddit.

I've been here since 2006 by the way.

cringe

huge cringe bro

based

This. He was light years ahead of the rest of his peers.

Who is this guy?

That's Moot, he created Reddit.

Yes there is when you take the black you surrender your voice in any political matters.
Of course you could trangress it but there isnt any important people at the wall and knowing ned he was autistically honorus enough to respect his neutrality as a man of the watch

Curtis 'Mencius Moldbug' Yarvin

How popular is the guy?

Not very but it's on purpose. He doesn't like activism and actively hides from promotion and publicity.

I miss him, lads.

Seriously, did Joffrey kill ANYONE other than the whore and Ned?

Sounds sketchy to me.

He does it in the books too, putting the Lannister lion on his personal coat of arms.

Fair enough.