Apologize RIGHT FUCKING NOW

You shat on them for years, called them sellouts and hacks, thought they abandoned you for the normie audience.

In reality they were just pretending to be on the normies side by pandering to them to make bank and deliver a spectacular final act, utterly BTFO all the trannies, feminists and progressives who thought the show was trying to make some liberal social commentary when all it really was in the end was fantasy, and realistic fantasy at that, a woman goes through a bit of struggle and absolutely loses her fucking shit and becomes void of reason and decides to destroy everything on her path? Why that is just your average woman, did you think it was gonna be any different here? Hell they even helped clean up the gene pool by making normies commit suicide left and right, all the while delivering pure kino to your tv screens.

I think an apology is in order.

Attached: aykqfol1igw21.jpg (800x800, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l6s6MHvO0Bs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have Sex

Tie the noose tranny

#ourjews

Fuck off D&D your hacks, one moment we all knew was coming from the first season that grrm wrote does not make a half decent writing. Stop applauding them.

>thinking this has anything to do with left or right politics

fuck off pol

I'm sorry Juden. Good work

Attached: christmas hitler pepe.jpg (1061x1600, 512K)

finally based

Shitting on SJWs doesn't make episode good.

D&D can go fuck themselves. They could have still done all of that without completely assassinating half the characters along the way.

>thinking this has anything to do with left or right politics
>fuck off pol
KEK

Attached: 1557725509481.png (579x433, 50K)

FUCK NO

They still fucked up Jaime's entire arc

I was an idiot but now I’m smart.

>They still fucked up Jaime's entire arc
Why? He ended with the one he loved and it was romantic, wincest. He also BTFO of Lady Knight and made her cry like Georgie Porgie Pudding Pie

Game of Thrones is now the redpilled man's show.
And what a way to end it. Can't wait for Dany to get stabbed next episode

Oy vey Dabid I wrote a prequel for your game of thrones it's as good as yours get it published

Attached: my script.jpg (1300x860, 126K)

They still are talentless hacks, it's just their hubris and their incompetence has reached such levels that even normies are turning away in disgust.

Thanks dabid this episode was a gem in the feces

They are hacks. The cinematics and writing are 100% dogshit.

If a handful of retards were not so triggered by Danny's turn then no one on Yea Forums would give a shit about this show anymore. Its fun for the salt, but the show is still dogshit ruined by these two retards not using more book material.

Also professionally, these guys have no future. They got carried by GRRMs writing and the moment they stop doing GoT and do something else everyone will see what hacks they are. Literal day time TV tier rubbish.

Name one GOOD character they fucked up on. Dany gets killed. Jon goes back to being an unintresting faggot. And Bran gets to sit on the throne and watch Sansa get raped until the end of time

>All those hashtags
Literally what is wrong with these people? Social media is fucking cancer, jesus.

S O R R Y

Attached: 1557733368472.jpg (768x512, 36K)

Stannis, Jaime, Euron, Renly, Beric, Thoros, Doran, Robb, Roose, Ramsay, Asha, most of the Northern houses, are you suggesting any of their show versions aren't butchered compared to their originals?

>durr normies mad so BASED
How can you mouthbreathers even survive in the real world. You can thank SJW for the modern gutless society otherwise your ilk would have been culled from the genepool a while ago

Kill yourself tranny, you're in the wrong side of history. The most influential show of the decade isn't some cucked social commentary like you wanted it to be, instead it portrays women and brown people accurately: insane and savage.

>Name one GOOD character they fucked up on
Every. single. one.

>unironically posting this

they didn't, jamie was simply not meant to be redeemed. that's his arc

You're as mentally ill and weak as a tranny

>these guys dont lurk Yea Forums
Only answer to this episode was: HAVE SEX

Attached: EdSheeranOnTheThrone.png (1152x648, 498K)

*makes a dubs thread*

Is that an invitation, a good fucking from a real man should set you straight.

Almost a decade of shitposting finally made user unironically retarded

Shut up it's board culture k?

>Unironically this

>kills Aerys because he wants to save civilians
>fuck civies I want pussy

bravo D&D

you forgot Loras, went from one of the most gifted knights in Westeros, only subtly hinted had a homosexual relationship with Renly, someone who after Renly died became a Kingsguard and never stopped mourning him; to being a degenerate queer who likes sex, also did you know he's gay. My parents who can't remember half the characters names used to call him queerboy because thats all he was in the show.

yea maybe he wasn't bad all the time but only in the end

but then again why did he sat on the iron throne afterwards?

I NEVER shat on these dudes.

It was fucking bookfags leading the charge. During a season, you could see 5-10 bookfags starting a thread on Yea Forums. But when you go to Yea Forums, where their threads should be, there are ZERO thrones threads.

They come to our board and piss and whine and act like pussies, but at the end of the day... tv made their shitty books FAMOUS.

And they used to love spoiling the show for Yea Forums. But now, in a GOT twist, their worthless books are getting spoiled right in front of our eyes.

Oh how the tables have turned. Showchads are victorious and bookfags seethe more and more with every episode. I think we should change our names to SHOWGODS now, cause we ruled their world!!!

Tell me I'm wrong. Even a little bit. I'm waiting...

Attached: 1548737278682.gif (300x300, 1.96M)

Those are just the ones I could think of off the top of my head and without the argument devolving into,
>Sand Snakes
>Good
If I were to try and compile a full list I'd be here all day.

SOWWY

I am convinced that they are two chads who got pissed that the nerds got the courage to crawl out of their holes after the Big Bang Theory and started to spew their shallow manchild shit everywhere, so they got finances to do one of the biggest geek IPs, lured in all the manchildren, Twitter twats and Instagram fandom whores, gradually increased the progressive horseshit and now they delivered neil de grass to strike all of them down at the same time, to send them scurrying back into their holes.

D&D made a first, courageous step to send all of the geekshit back into the darkness, where they belong, so that we can usher in a renesance of kino TV.

I applaud them.

Attached: 1556511790991.jpg (1329x1607, 363K)

Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this... and TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF!
Thank you D&D

>maisie gif
you're wrong

Saved. Thanks based D&D and Maisie for letting us see Arya sideboob after watching her grow up.

Attached: tumblr_opdwprheMs1vupuq2o1_400.gif (314x516, 1.22M)

Sorry based dabid, /ourjews/.

Loras is the most egregious example I fall back on when talking about character assassinations

I'm very happy that D&D took a big shit on the normalfag audience.
t. bookfaggot

This tbphwy

BASED
AND
ONLYMANCANBEKANGPILLED
ROASTIES AND TRANNIES BTFO

B R A V O N O L A N

BASED

If you think anything about the books have been spoiled you're pretty low IQ

>Liking shitty storytelling just because it triggers people

Christ, Yea Forums.

It was a dumpster fire already, so may as well just be happy that it pissed off normies.

You're wrong. Bookfags in and around Yea Forums aren't Yea Forumsposters, most of them have never clicked on Yea Forums in their lives and the vast majority of bookfags are people who read the books in response to the show being made, not before it. In the early days between seasons GoT threads still persisted for years on the strength of people discussing the books as they still were reading through them. You would remember that if you were actually here back then, but you weren't. This is not your board, tourist, and it never has been. When GoT finishes you'll be gone, just like you left when BrBa finished, just like you'll be back for the next big thing and be gone after that too. We'll still be here. Enjoy your finale, we'll be enjoying your tears.

Attached: Maekar on his way to the Redgrass Fields.jpg (396x594, 173K)

But Jamie did have an arc, he fought in the great battle against the whitewalkers and tried life settling down with a nice woman who loved him but that life wasn't for him. He didn't do anything evil by returning to cersei, he did it for love. Him speaking to Brienne was just a Lassie moment in saying cruel things to protect her from himself. She'll be better off without Jamie and stronger because of him

Must have had the same script supervisor that left the Starbucks in last episode

Attached: D6b0VJdUwAA_6RI.jpg (2048x1152, 307K)

They did fuck him up quite a lot, but at the same time he's not very important plot-wise. Changing Stannis, Doran, Jaime, Roose and Ramsay and the North, Asha, Euron, it changes the whole course of the story, whereas Loras you can change without affecting too much around him.

But you can schadenfreude until the cows come home without praising the writing or writers.

yes it does

This, super based.

Jon (white man) is the best character and the one everyone wants in charge

Based and redpilled

based

>Apologize
I've read somewhere that Martin wrote the ending and demanded not to change that

Promo-pic. Not in the episode. Fake and gay.

Im sorry David it was absolute kino.

But it was rushed

why did they cast this dude as the "commoner in peril" trope?
it was quite distracting

Attached: DJ_Qualls.jpg (413x600, 77K)

he is redeemed though, I don't think he would've support cersei if she was the one attacking the civilians. He is a good person now, but he loved Cersei his entire life and she is pregnant to his child. It makes sense that he wanted to save Cersei and his unborn child

Based

Attached: tenor.png (400x388, 137K)

You're not wrong, sorry.

Attached: 20448_kristy_mcnichol_and_tatum_oneal_little_darlings.jpg (1200x1474, 175K)

>muh 4D chess
Episode was good but not worth all the other shit episodes.

Gentle reminder that shitposting on Yea Forums is no better than twitter or YouTube comments. Same abysmal level of discourse.

This is typical jewry, they made money off the back of stupid progressives and feminist by catering to them in the most obscene ways. But now that it's the last season they can do whatever they want and they revealed that they aren't progressives but most likely jewish right wingers.

Dont get the rage, wasnt it hinted Targaryaens are affected by mad kings disease

Unironically apologizing. Based kikes.

Attached: MFW roasties BTFO.jpg (704x818, 106K)

BAAASEDDDDD

Attached: GoT final season redpills.jpg (855x528, 177K)

>"shhh..."

Libcucks need to be hand fed shit that's been smashed over their heads since season 1

Attached: -425434748.jpg (426x639, 29K)

They killed the legacy of this show so that kino can survive.

>best post ITT

cum on u zoomer cucks

Are you people unironically okay with this shit just cause feminists got told? Everything else in the episode is absolute diarhhea.

Attached: 1557216588451.jpg (1920x1080, 131K)

BOOK
FAGGOT

I'M SORRY DAN
I'M SORRY DABID
THANK U THANK U THANK U

opportunistic /pol/zoomies with zero narrative standards and hundred percent agendas gonna opportune

Fuck off dabid, only becaue you made one episdoe that isn't complete abhorent shit doesn't mean that you actually know waht you do since this one was still utter shit.

GoT was never about YASS QUEENS, are they retarded? I'm convinced they're bandwagoners who watched only recent episodes.

This.
>culled from the genepool
You mean like trannies and niggers?

Sorry Dabid, Sorry Dabid

u mad

based

>Apologize RIGHT FUCKING NOW

For what? The show has been dead to me for a while. If you watch Season 7 & 8 as satire it's a masterpiece of comedy. Thank you Daben

No because they left the dragon queen in charge after all of it, whos a shit contradictory character, i don't know how you all didn't see she was going to go nuts.

god i love Yea Forums

sodium bicarbonate and 700 nm wavelength-pilled

You mean like the majority of Yea Forums that praises DD for btfo le ebin sjw? Then yes, they're pretty much the same.

it's just jokes, even the based and redpilled crowd don't actually think this is good storytelling, but it's a great opportunity to poke fun at idiots who didn't see this coming

>implying the praise is genuine and not taking the piss
pull your head out of your ass

I love how you can tell the Trannies from the regular users just by their reaction to this post.

you sound like a tourist so I'm gonna have to tell you to fuck off, redditnigger

Attached: zekek.png (295x321, 139K)

You know what I love?

All the crying faggots begging Yea Forums to stop talking about GOT.

Guess what...

Attached: 360803_1.jpg (1200x630, 60K)

Apologize for their absolute atrocious writing? I apologize Dumb and Dumber, you truly are magnificIent. Now go do Soi Wars

Attached: 1467217394395.jpg (960x540, 39K)

2 most jewish looking faggots ive ever seen. Its too obvious. They wasted (((budget))) on themselves. Fantasy series with minimal dragons and le diredogs. Fucking hang them.

>instead it portrays women and brown people accurately: insane and savage.
B A S E D

Attached: 9ff1cbc7.png (500x513, 101K)

based

The show has gone to shit, they deserve to never work again.

Feminists and shit are just that, shit and they can rot in hell for all i care but them being butthurt doesn't change the fact that these twats have zero talent.

Attached: puzzlethumb.jpg (640x360, 51K)

I don't have Facebook. Now that the leaks have been true, how did the normalfags react to this absolute mad episode?

Attached: 600px-Oddy_swimsuit.png (600x600, 294K)

Feminists on suicide watch.

Attached: h.jpg (636x952, 159K)

breed

Attached: tranny_btfo.webm (1280x720, 2.35M)

I'm the one made that cap in the first place, nigger. I've been posting in these threads all night.

Attached: 1463368417671.jpg (300x366, 14K)

>LAUGH
>LAUGH AT IT
>POINT AT IT AND LAUGH

Attached: smilepilled.jpg (1024x620, 70K)

/pol/ mindset if it makes "librls" mad it means it's good. That's why they love israel so much.
That's apu, not pepe

Based

is this real?

Just because reddit/tukblr salt mining is funny doesn't mean that they're good writers. By that metric season 5 should be their second best work.

I apologize desu. The show is ending so they decided to just fuck their normie audience in the ass and I respect them for it.

BASED AND REDPILLED

yes it is
youtube.com/watch?v=l6s6MHvO0Bs

What the fuck is that thing? The Uruks in LOTR are more attractive then that.

what do expect from a creature that despise GOD's gift

I started to watch it and then stopped because I realized it was probably going to be more horrifying than the scariest films out there. I'm looking at the paused screen right now and the whole thing reminds me of fucking P.T.

This is creepier than anything I've ever watched.

trannies cull themselves

>see? content
BASED BOOBOOLABOOSH

Attached: mfw the redpills hit them.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

shitty writing is shitty, no matter the politics. you guys are insane, on both sides. the show is terrible and that's a fact. it's 100% true. you keep on cheerleading like it's sports or something. get real.

Attached: 14877855652005.jpg (140x175, 5K)

I won't apologize, but I forgive them.

>That owl is evil
>This is ok. Just remember that they don't matter.
>But crying is ok
>And we love you.
>Can't let incel nazi trash get you down
>ah shit im getting a visual migraine. will still be listening cant read really
These niggers are just talking to themselves. They're saying what they want to hear. Fucking kill yourself if this is what you are, jesus christ.

Attached: wtf am i reading.png (404x404, 70K)

>now, hrt, that's a good life decision. *sips*
my fucking sides

This. The whole episode was so obviously goyish. Kikes are still kikes.

Absolutely based and redpilled.
Also lmaoing at all the seething trannies getting mad at this post.

The episode still sucked, was filled with inconsistencies and poor writing. You goobers are just happy someone else is pissed off too. You are more predictable than the 'normies'

>muh jews

go back to /pol/ or grow up

t. seething bookfag

Absolutely based

finding the smart posts is easier on Yea Forums.

somehow I got through that and waded through the expected "I need love" bullshit and wannabe faulkner prose and le randum pottery, and right at the end it says something interesting. It says it "wants to grow. desperately needs to grow" Sounded like the script to Silence of the Lambs desu.

BASED Yea Forums

What the fuck is wrong with them? I was literally laughing out loud so fucking hard at ever other scene.

Who gave these men job???!?!??!

I know the show is shit, but it is better to enjoy the fact that other people hate it more then I do then to just dislike what the show has become.

one good episode is not enough to redeem a writer from 4 seasons of garbage writing

Brainlets love the people who portrayed the best swordsman as a cuck. Nice job.

Good episode lol brainlet

Fpbp
/Thread

based and redpilled.

Over 99999 hours in photoshop

Attached: dothraki-welcome.jpg (618x346, 77K)