Winterfell is next

Attached: AEEB0594-2781-46C2-9D01-A9102137CA50.jpg (2048x1201, 102K)

>wedding bells

Imagine if episode 6 starts with Sansa getting out of bed, looking out over Winterfell and getting burned to crisps by a dragon.

The dwarf is going to die. And she'll probably have a big fight with Jon. I feel like Arya will use Jons face to do it though so he isn't the badguy.

Based, imagine if Dany burns everybody and sits in a burnt iron throne covered in ash and the show just ends

KINO
fuck Sansa, if she doesn't burn Jon should at least never forgive her

She will try to burn Jon, but the dragon refuses, and then jon stabs her. Screenshot this before its too late

Would never work. Dany would wonder how Jon got so tall all of a sudden.

I actually thought they shoulda burned Arya's face as she was escaping the dragon fire.

Hound goes "look at me!", referring to his burnt face and how vengeance only ends one way. It would have been poetic for her to get scared like the Hound (she can swap faces anyway, so why not fuck her up?).

Attached: 5823fc8fc0dd1bbcf00ac989f20ab0dd86b6b5c4853e01d3ddc6e360db45b14b.jpg (1858x1720, 566K)

Why would it matter when she can take any face

She's going to kill sansa then arya will kil her

Then Arya will get knotted by Ghost

>Winterfell is next

Seeing how all westeros is the size of a smaller theme park and the show is pure shit, I find it possible

>she can swap faces anyway

Read much?

God you're a faggot retard. That's the point, why not fuck her real face up. It has zero consequences and would drive the twitter crowd insane.

But whatever, you focus on posting on 4chin, I'll focus on coming up with great ideas.

Attached: 1544067922567.jpg (600x450, 36K)

>
->

Don't go to Winterfell next Sunday. You're one of the good ones.

Attached: danyqueen.jpg (1920x1080, 307K)

NO PLEASE NOT SHANSHA

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER DANY

Attached: bomberdanny.jpg (498x498, 53K)

>Jon stabs her
>Jon sword is lightbringer
>Jon travel to the Land of Always Winter
>Bran rebuild the wall
>Bran became consul
>fast forward 20 years later
>We see bunch of soldier trying to control the wildling
>With some dude shouting "Reform: and blew his whistle

Why do bookfags always try to spoil the show (I'm not referring to this screencap, I mean in general, and if you're a seething bookfaggot saying you don't... don't).

Attached: 1554057360963.png (1280x720, 1.15M)

And that makes you upset, snowflake