Cersei Crying

What were your thoughts and feelings when you saw this scene?

Did Cersei finally showing emotion and crying when she realized she had finally lost changed your opinion on this character?

Attached: cersei_crying.webm (1280x720, 3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/1kvJDuD
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I felt sad for her when she said ‘ser Gregor stay by my side’ and he effectively tells her to fuck off, and she just whimpers off completely alone, a total fall from grace.

Honestly it was kinda unsatisfying in the same way Arya killing the Night King was. After all the build up with Jon Snow, everything he we went through, Arya ninjas here way to NK and kills him without a fight.

After all the suffering that Cersei caused, there's no real humiliation or anything, just gets crushed by rubble that we as the audience don't even see. Her crying was inconsequential but in character of her thinking shes some brilliant mastermind but being able to do nothing but cry when she realizes the obvious.

>cutest girl dies by rock
Only part of the episode that has left me upset

Attached: 1530990967284.jpg (3120x4160, 3.43M)

I just wanted her to die already, really fed up of her non-character at this point, she's just there to advance the plot.

her turning into a massive tactical retard who seemingly could only teleport between balconies until her death took me out of giving shits about her

yeah its like she changed into a little girl she once was. i felt bad for her as well

honestly felt bad for her
I thought she was going to have some extra thing up her sleeve to deal with the invasion but after everything failed it was just sad
I honestly wanted Jamie and Cersei to have a happily ever after

No.

But I did wonder why she did not use wild fire if there was still some underground.
When I think about it, it would have been amazing to see what was left of daenerys army getting vaporized by fire as she herself vaporizes the city.

Attached: 1557484449672.png (1280x720, 799K)

>Cersei stands and smirks, contemptuously overlooking the city

Seriously how many times must this have been in Season 8’s scripts? 12? 20? 50? Feels like 50

>But I did wonder why she did not use wild fire if there was still some underground.
She wasn't as ruthless as was believed and couldn't bring herself to do it. And then the dragon queen detonated them regardless.

The loli?

honestly I felt satisfaction
she was so smug at the beginning of the episode, and I don't blame her after how disappointing the dragons have been up until now

I felt sorry for her, despite the terrible things she has done she did everything for her family. Im sure many would do the same with the amount of power she had over the series

No, I've always liked Cersei mainly thanks to Lena's acting. Since season 7 I've also been rooting for her to kill off the main cast and put an end to this trainwreck

>She wasn't as ruthless as was believed
I don't ever remember her showing mercy to like anyone. If anything she didn't use the wild fire because she was cocky and overconfident without actually having the right to be, which I suppose was in character given what a moron she really was.

This was totally unsatisfying. Cersei deserved a humiliating death

At the end of the day, Cersei didn't do it. Dany did, though. She did it and then-some.

She loves her kids more than herself and was about to poison one in defiance last time the place was getting invaded.

Frankly the writers are just shit now. They don't know anything about any of the characters and just try to emotion bate everything like b list movies. It's sad.

She was just dumb because the writers were dumb.

If she was smart she would have attacked winterfell during the same day the dead were attacking and dealt with both threats at once.

Cersei was getting revenge too. Danny is just insane. I mean they could write themselves out of this and start talking about how magic makes her like a dragon and lose it, but they won't because the writers are shit.

She played the game of thrones and lost. Didn't mistake it for remorse or feeling sorry for the people.

reminder that a kingdom with Cersei as queen would have been relatively peaceful and prosperous and basically similar to how it was when Robert was king and that Danny fucked everything up

She was an evil bitch but she was always intelligent and based. And of course, now she's 100000000000000000 times the lesser evil

>write themselves out of this and start talking about how magic makes her like a dragon and lose it

Blahahahhaa!!!!

Oh man. Top kek. You can ALWAYS spot the bookfaggots from a mile away.

Attached: ZXsEHZW.jpg (310x317, 79K)

This desu.
I think the whole season just suffers from being compressed. It's not the dramatic shift that's really the problem but that it happens in such a short period of time. Same with NK's demise. If it had been spaced out into 3 episodes, things could have still happened the way they did and not feel so jarring or emotionally empty.

I'm not saying Dany hasn't done ruthless shit, there have been quite a few moments where she has been pretty ruthless, but at least with her character there have actually been times where she has tried to be just and merciful, Cersei on the other hand hasn't so it makes zero sense for her character to not use the wildfire if she thought it would benefit her. As I said, the problem is she isn't nearly as smart as she likes to think.

Nah, even throughout the other seasons Cersei was pretty dumb, but that was kinda the point of her character I thought, when someone who is a moron inherits power.

>If she was smart she would have attacked winterfell during the same day the dead were attacking and dealt with both threats at once.
>If

You're right though, the writers are complete shit.

>She was an evil bitch but she was always intelligent and based.
>always intelligent
I'm sure she got luck with a few of her decisions, but most of them were pretty terrible.

Rob, Old euron and her are the best characters

Great ending for a great character.
Danyfags are seething

Attached: 1531989890761.webm (720x1280, 2.93M)

Cersei deserved a cruel and painful death. Hers was way more dignified and merciful than she had any right to. She gets to die while being hugged by someone she loves, it's so stupid.

She was never evil. She was just really good at destroying her enemies.

dany tranny

I'm a tyrionfag and i still think Cersei's death was merciful. She deserved a painful death

>relatively peaceful
>forever fucked the relationship with the north with an assassination breaking the guest right
>forever fucked the relationship with dorne by not smoothing things over even though they keep killing royals

nah

Cersei's character was well done. People who wanted a blood bath don't understand the point.

really wanted to see her get raped by the horse bros while Dany watches

Kys bookfag

Seriously, go to Yea Forums - you don't belong here

Attached: original.jpg (300x400, 36K)

I loved it.

>most evil character cries and feels shame
>most heroic character kills without mercy

POTTERY

Attached: 1548737771436.png (500x690, 587K)

What the fuck

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

I feel like nobody is even watching the show.

Attached: When-he-issues-threat.gif (430x242, 749K)

You're not alone.

It's just reddifags who wandered into the 4th season when it blew up on UPROXX

>peaceful and prosperous
Cersei had no claim to the throne. Zero. She murdered the rightful queen (the best queen the smallfolk remember, also best waifu) and the leaders of the people's religion and USURPED the throne after her son an hero'd. It's lovely that everyone in-universe has forgotten that Cersei was never meant to be queen. And you know what happens to unlawful kings in feudal societies? More succession wars.

Attached: tumblr_mu45c13hZ21qh5u0ko2_250.gif (245x400, 1.3M)

Absolutely nothing. I'm glad the insane bitch is dead.

Narcissists don't show their true self... mostly because they don't have one. The morph and project everything to manipulate and appear in control. They live in masks.

Cersei is a pure narcissist and I thought this was just her base fear coming through. Her desire to have anyone protect her. Her tears are an emotional plea for Jamie to get her out.

Jamie breaks through and gets her eyes and tells her they are all that matter. Something she said to him as they died.

The fact she at the end became a little girl again and started crying is ultra based script that is showing the whole of women ruling is just a feminist facade

Twincest is based and redpilled

The lannisters (sans that little freak tyrion) have always been my favourites

>cersei evil
>dany heroic
Cersei did everything for her children. She was evil but at least she had a reason. Dany is, and always was, a mad queen who wanted nothing but taking revenge and being worshipped.
Both are evil but Dany is clearly worse

Its what I imagine Hillary's election night 2016 was like.

Maybe they should have saved some of their ballista's and put them you know on the highest spot, the red keep. Where you know your hiding and have a perfect view of everything. No put those down on some boats.

Cersei did everything for her children
Dany did everything for the freedom of future generations of all Westerosi

That's just britbongs behaving naturally. Probably a product of all the inbreeding.

Actually it makes sense you know they wouldnt have a giant arrow kill the last dragon with Dany on it right? Makes sense it would be magically invulnerable. Totally dumb the dragon attacked in broad daylight would have been easy targeting, dragon attacking at night and I would believe what happened.

That death was way too good for her. Trying to invoke pity was quite lame. Definitely not a death decided by GRRM.

>Hurrrr every "bad guy" in the show cries before they die
Can they be any more retarded?

>Hurrrr every "bad guy" in the show cries before they die
Well she is a woman so why wouldn't she cry

lol Dany never gave a fuck about the Westerosi, she just wanted the iron throne because someone told her it belongs to her.

>people should get the death they deserve

why? the very hook of the show was Ned dying, which is what he deserved logically but not morally. Cersei dying that way is fine.

This was me last week.

This was me this week.

>What were your thoughts and feelings when you saw this scene?
I FUCKING LOVE HER
I wish I could hug her

He didn't listen to me,

He wont listen to you

I really would've loved if somehow Jon smuggled her and Jamie out of the city.

It really would've shown he was/is too good to lead

>I really would've loved if somehow Jon smuggled her and Jamie out of the city.
Yeah, may as well have him doing something totally against his character. Why not, after all D&D have done that since they left the books.

never watched this garbage but i clicked for the webm
this bitch is easily the hottest woman in the show
shes got some nice nudes that ive cum to many times

>betting on low odds.
>lose
>cry
I don't get it.

Yea Forums is for the discussion of literature. George Martin's works are not literature. They are pulp fantasy.

>low odds

Euron took down 1 dragon with 3 bolts last episode.

They had a thousand bolts this episode.

Jaime's character got fucked this season though

>Goes to Winterfell and apologizes and believes Cersei is toxic
>Kills some zombies, just like tons of other soldiers
>Fucks Brienne
>Leaves before sundown because now he has changed his mind about Cersei
>Dies with Cersei under rubble

Redemption arc ruined and literally did nothing significant this season. Has Dany and Bran executed him, nothing would've changed at all

she's completely unsympathetic
she sheds a tear so we're supposed to feel sorry for her? after she JUST consigned the city to complete annihilation?

Apparently she's insane. But what woman isn't? The goal is for a man to love her despite the fact that she's quite mad.

No, Dany did everything because she thinks she's a god and deserves the throne just because people around her told her so

They say it was a Casterly™ rock

>Did Cersei finally showing emotion
You don't really know Cersei if you think she never showed emotions. She's constantly in pain, user.

>changed your opinion on this character
No. She has always been my favorite character, since season 1.
Also this

As Tywin said, she is not as smart as she thinks she is
Probably realised when the dragon was fucking the shit up

catching a dragon off guard isn't the same as fighting a fully aware dragon dodging and intentionally going into your blind spots

>this bitch is easily the hottest woman in the show
I beg your pardon, my dear friend, but I disagree with that statement.

Attached: 5.jpg (1280x720, 403K)

What even was her fucking plan? Her character is as dumb as a rock.

>Cersei did everything for her children
No she didn't lol. In the first season when Ned finds out about her kids he promised no one would know and she could just leave with her family and that they'd be safe. At that point Tywin was still alive, had his army and everything, she would have been fine. If she was just thinking of her children, she would have taken Ned's deal. But nope she wanted power. Did she love her kids? Sure, but to say she did everything for her kids is a stretch.

You should know that the reason the first episodes were crap was because they were pleasing to sóycucks, feminist and underages.

Attached: pless-5.jpg (1280x720, 405K)

Well yeah, I have the pic in my Carice folder...

Attached: melisandre.webm (700x480, 1.59M)

>be forever afraid and on the run that Robert will send people to kill her and her children

great deal. wonder why she didn't choose that over passing the crown to her kids instead

But wtf did they do to Jaime's character? I always thought he was set up to do something significant

I felt bad for her. It's like what Joker said in TDK, " In their last moments people show you who they really are". And what we saw was a mom who cared more about her child than herself and wanted to raise it with Jamie. That right there along with her crying hit me in the feels HARD. Good ending for her and Jamie in my book.

In the first three they were pleasing a happy story with that bear.
Why does Jaime surprise you in specific? They made Tyrion and Jon shit, there are no limits anymore.

>please don't let me die.
>i don't want to die.
>i don't like this, don't like this, don't like this.

but Dany's still alive?

She's human. I'm not sure what people were expecting from her, even if she's a narcissist she's still capable of love and of being afraid. It feels like people wanted her to do something so that they could get a gross "Jaime chokes her to death" scene instead.

>Qyburn didn't get Dr. Frankenstein'd or tried for war crimes
winter should've came and froze him to death while his own creation stalked him

It was obviously made to force pity from audience despite her being generic villain last seasons. But Lena is good actress and carried the scene.

Danny did everything because she's an ego tripping megalomaniac who refuses to let anyone else be in charge. Case in point, she invaded Westeros abandoning her own kingdoms, because 3 crows wasn't good enough I guess.

Well, because we know Jon will do something significant by killing Dany and Tyrion will see the light too and betray her. So, yes, they were retarded this season, at least they're ending the series doing something significant. Whereas, Jaime just died and went back to his old ways. He even said (maybe it was a joke?) that he never cared about the millions of innocent people? I dunno I didn't like him saying that at all. He seemed to truly care for people when he killed the mad king

Why did Jaime say he never cared about the innocent civilians? It contradicts the bathtub scene with Brienne, imo

>Definitely not a death decided by GRRM.
What are you talking about? Feeling pity for a villain dying is definitely Martin. He even tried to make the reader feel pity for Joffrey when he died.

subversion of investment in a character

I must be a total brainlet because I thought she would get killed by Jaime.

yeah I never cared about Cersei but legit felt bad for her because Lena knocked it out of the park.

This, I didn't "change my opinion" on her, she was still evil and had done many despicable things, but I still felt bad for her. I guess it's just proof Lena Headey is a fantastic actress

Oh probably, yeah, but Martin typically doesn't glorify the deaths of villains. They either die mundanely or in some pitiable fashion or a combination.

Lol desu

Can't say I blame her. She probably watched episode 3 too, and thought all of Dany's forces were wiped out, until the screenwriters magically wrote in some more for her.

Crocodile tears.
Women crying doesnt move me. It's all a show for to manipulate the men in their lives.

>>He even said that he never cared about the millions of innocent people
Oh shit, I had forgotten. It's what I upset most about the show lately. They put aside the details that matter and prefer to reduce everything to good and bad, Disney performance.

I always forget, why is Cercei the bad guy again? She is a saint compared to Crazy Dany and her murdering follower cult.

>What were your thoughts and feelings when you saw this scene?
when all the men protecting her are gone le powerful woman turns into a crying little girl

how did these inbreds build a great empire?

jesus god is tehre more of her

Wow there was every character here.

>Tranny
>Village drunk
>Midget
>Based old man

lol both of them are tywin's doing

I liked Cersei, she was so evil it was enjoyable to watch.

I was disappointed that Jaime didn't get a far more painful death, I've hated him since first season.

This

Wasn't Robert already dead by that point? I can't remember. Either way Ned was a honorable man. Cersei was too wrapped up in "hurrdurr imma play the gaem of thronez and win and prove myself to daddy!" If Tywin had actually given a fuck about her instead of spending all his time grooming Jamie, she might not have been such a moron.

I think the whole point of the Wildfire deposits exploding was to demonstrate how small its power is compared to dragon fire.

The crying and being in total denial was definitely very interesting and made you see what an idiot and a coward she really was.

No the crying was to symbolise that she bred a greater evil by her actions and its her fault that everyone around her dies and is now dying infront of her.

Attached: 1557065984608.png (391x391, 162K)

reminder that cersei would have let the north be independent cause even she knows the feud aint worth it at this point

That's just the writers fucking up Jamie's character arc

nothing made sense
why after all that shit are you crying?
and fuck jaime
hope we see their crushed bodies next ep
probably won't though

would not make sense for the show's jaime desu

Hah! What a baby.

>Waaahhh! The army will hold!
>M'lady, the army fucking bailed.
>Waaahhh! Just use the scorpions!
>M'lady, the scorpions are fucked.
>Waaahhh! The keep won't fall!
>M'lady, the keep is literally fucking crumbling

Good riddance.

Attached: image.jpg (240x240, 10K)

S1
>"What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms . . . or the memory of a brother's smile? Wind and words. Wind and words. We are only human, and the gods have fashioned us for love. That is our great glory, and our great tragedy."

Wha happun?

Attached: 1f3ial6jcwx21.jpg (678x452, 46K)

She had 13 min of screen time the entire season.

You speak truth user. Cersei manipulating til the very end

well the explosion at stannis fleet was like one breath from the dragon

they didn't have the technology to keep these retards alive back then, or they were peasants

Lol that you really believe this and she wasn’t a narcissist whose brain was broken by realizing she wouldn’t be saved

I think DD handled Cersei pretty well desu. She stood defiantly against impossible odds. Sucks she didn't get her happy ending though

Literal brainlet. She loved three things in her life. Her children, Jaime and power. While she didn’t suffer physically she died knowing she lost everything she ever cared for. There no physical suffering that’s more painful than this.

They happened to take advantage of Pajeets when they were broken and no interferance from chinks. Honestly look up how easily they got hold of India, that shit turned them into a superpower overnight

If you believe in "lawful kings", you haven't been paying attention to the series, let alone history.

This. Idiots look at what Dany lost and claim she sacrificed all of these things to save Westeros and help the people in the North when the truth is everything she lost she lost in her quest for power. She calls the dragons her children but used them as weapons for war. Just like Griffith in Berserk she was standing on the corpses of her children and comrades to reach the throne.

There's some sexy topless shots of her pregnant, if you're into that.

Immense satisfaction followed by sympathy.

It was a weird moment, honestly. Like We were supposed to suddenly side with her at the end, when all she's done is be a manipulitive, murdering cunt the whole show.

All I can say is I wish they actually had Aria kill her, instead. Make her face what a monster she is and let one of her actual victims kill her.

In a way, Dani and her dragon played the role Aria played in the battle of winterfell. The "I win" button that destroyed seasons worth of build up, because the writers suddenly wanted something else.

>ywn go back at home after a long day of work and see her in your bed, waiting for you

Attached: Carice5.jpg (1280x960, 107K)

were things really that bad under cersei? i mean what was the issue? the city seemed pretty well off

she deserved gang rape in the burning streets followed by dismemberment by the crowd

i did get a stiffy

Every major character death this season should have been Arya bursting in out of nowhere.

hochklause massive reppin

Attached: darkstar profile.jpg (400x538, 85K)

I didn't give a shit.

Excellent scene. Making Cersei sympathetic instead of having her death be a triumphant moment really completed Dany’s transformation.

initially I read this as "the BUMMING streets" lel

finally showing emotion? there are plenty of scenes where she shows emotion in the earlier seasons. she cries talking tyrion a bunch of times

Cersei has been my favorite character since season 1 but the way she died was a total disgrace

During the previous siege she was calmly prepared to kill her own children but now all of a sudden she's just a whimpering little child "wah wah I don't want to die"

I didn't think I could be more disappointed after the NK fuck up but this was something else. Unbelievably bad, couldn't wait for the episode to be over

Since Arianne's retarded conspiracy was written out and Ellaria's even more retarded conspiracy substituted for it one could reasonably assume Ser Gerold is still alive in the show continuity. Good for him!

I hate you. I hate myself more.

remember when hillary didnt show on the stage to congratulate Trump for winning the presidency ?she had a mental break down like cersei
>priviledge women lose
>start crying and act immaturely

I need her to show more rage to fuel Dany's MadQueen.

>She loved three things in her life. Her children, Jaime and power.
The order of which being Power first, then her children, then Jamie
>There no physical suffering that’s more painful than this.
Oh yeah she felt it for what.. 15 whole minutes between when she realized she lost and for like the last 2 minutes when she realized she was trapped and was going to die.

Cersei won in the end. She brought down the Targaryen dynasty more than killing Daenerys alone ever would have.

A martyr Kelly C would have kept her spirit alive. Instead, Kelly C lives, but everyone is going to abhor her. Cersei will actually go down as the first queen, and a sane one at that compared to her successor.

It unironically did. Cersei was never meant for this role, but her husband, her father and her son literally died and forced her to take charge. What was she going to do, abdicate? You can't do that.

I dono I mean all the Lannisters are pretty much dead at this point, Denerys can't have kids but Jon can still continue the Targaryen dynasty if he chooses.

Underated

Attached: 1493932275043.jpg (163x240, 15K)

where? oh god i wish it could have been me, filling her up

When Stannis attacked King's Landing she was holed up in relative safety with her child on her lap, she didn't experience or even see the battle herself. The walls were literally coming down around her as she wandered the Red Keep completely alone and helpless when Dany attacked. Cersei's breakdown was justified. Besides, she didn't breakdown until she saw Jaime. She's always been emotional around him.

that's what cersei should have been throughout the show, an unstable stupid wreck. the scene was fucking stupid on jaime's end but it was alright on cersei's.

Hillary should have shown up on a dragon with a big "Sponsored by the the Clinton Foundation" banner around its sides and "congratulated" Trump and all his supporters.

HOL UP
I thought the oracle said her brother was suppose to kill her. Wtf

either the showrunners forgot or D&D just wanted to throw everything involving prophecy and magic out the window

I bet it's a set up for the finale

I thought Cersei was the endgame? What happened?

Yeah but I don't work.

who, the Targs? :^)

lol just stop thinking

imgur.com/a/1kvJDuD

>imgur.com/a/1kvJDuD
she's just having this baby to bath in its blood to prolong her youth, isn't she. what a fucking woman.

Was literally just thinking this. Maybe theyd argue he got her killed via domino effect, or by being there when she died? Seems hard to explain either way

is she preggo?

Yes

lucky bastard

Best girl deserved the throne the most.
Rip qt

i said out loud we’re supposed to feel sorry for cersei? laughable writing. oh look it’s euron! what an inexplicable coincidence

she should have jumped off the red keep like tommen

In season one, she basically begged Joffrey to show mercy to Ned.

Where were the women of the court? Noble folk?
Guards?
It's like in the latter seasons there is nobody around. None of the scenes take place in 'living' locations.
They are like scenes from a stage play.

Hard to describe my problem with it, but it all comes across as so unnatural and forced.
The dialogue, actions, everything.
All weird and stilted.

go back

The showrunners didn't "forget". They made a throwaway line Mel said to fit Arya in as the person to kill the Night King.

happiness
this is the same woman that still did all the other bad choices she made in the show
are people goldfish and don’t remember the other episodes at all?

Oh yeah you're right, I'd forgotten about that.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS CERSEI DOING? WHAT THE FUCK WAS CERSEI'S PLAN? WHY DID SHE NOT LEAVE WESTEROS HOURS BEFORE THIS?

>she should have jumped off the red keep like tommen

This would have worked for me.

>she should have jumped off the red keep like tommen

She and Qyburn look at each other, she gives Qyburn a kiss on the head for his loyalty. They both hold each others hands and both leep off the Red Keep together.

>post yfw Valangar was a bunch of rocks all along

Attached: 1337632868141.gif (300x241, 1.61M)

She soundly beat her opposition before, yet all of a sudden the single dragon left, effortlessly burns down every single scorpion without a scratch.
The much hailed 20k Golden Company has 500 dudes in front of the gates for whatever reason and is blown up in a second.
Based on her previous experiences, there really was no reason for Cersei to believe that she would lose; but then again a character inside a story can't do anything about retarded writers.

poor girl dude

I felt bad for her once the delusion fell apart. You can see why she was the way she was, and in some level get it but she’s still a shitty person but you can’t help but feel bad for when someone gets owned that badly

Cersei was never particularly evil, she just cared about her children more than anything

she deserved a far worse death for her atrocities, the fact that she got a reasonably happy ending where she dies with her brother is absolutely unreal.

This.
That bitch can act.

You're right being crushed by rocks as she laments her unborn baby is a great way to go out.

new reaction video burlington bar

Attached: Screenshot_3.jpg (326x282, 12K)

Courtesy of Lena Headey, she showed a perfect rendition of a woman going from smug to having lost everything in the matter of whatever it took Bomber Dany to flatter the city.

Why did he not obey her?

He sorta forgot to

I laughed.
I laughed at her ever-changing face losing confidence
I laughed when her wildfire plans went up in flames when she did't have a chance to execute it
I laughed as she went down the stairs with no muscle to protect her

It wasn't so funny to see her pleading for life though.

Because he was going to fight the Hound and had the high ground.

Because fuck you is why

what a dumb hag, she deserved worse.

game_of_thrones_sitcom.webm

>I still have Iron fleet

Attached: 328A5FEC-4C53-453B-8881-885ECBA39F5A.jpg (550x300, 13K)

stop being a smooth brain, her going down with jaime like that denies the catharsis of a more brutal death at the hand of literally any of the characters she committed crimes against.

i should have felt no mercy for this character but her great acting carried the scenes

Attached: 1557759917790.jpg (1920x2156, 351K)

>tfw Tyrion with live on thinking they both escaped in the dingy

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

Honestly, I kinda hand it to these actors. They sit in a green box (also on a green box) and pretend to be real angry or engaged when a bunch of dumbasses stand around them bored, checking phones, chewing gum while holding a light or mic.
And they dont even start laughing. She's super serious despite being in this absolute dumb scenario.

I always viewed her as a complete badass and thought she would go down with a fight. I can kind of buy the angle that she was so stunned that the dragon got by the scorpions that she was just shellshocked, but I wish she would have gone out scratching and clawing like she did after they paraded her through the streets naked.

If you ignore the plotlines, it was an awesome episode but it's hard to overlook
1. Jaimes retarded arc
2. Seemingly nothing causing Dany to repeatedly kill innocents
3. Unceremonious death to Cersei, one of the shows best performances season after season

For fucks sake....

Cersei should have had one scorpion ballista mounted right there at her tower and Dany should have rushed the tower with her dumbass dragon. They should have killed each other. Cersei burning to death in the dragon's fire while Cersei's arrow would have pierced the dragon and caused Dany to fall off to her death, or high speed splat against a wall.

Then somewhere off in the North, Sansa steps on a lego, trips and impales herself on a spoon. Cut to a flashback of a crow dropping the lego on the ground and another cut to Bran's eyes un-warging.

Also Arya goes insane and changes her face and just blends into the crowd, never to be heard from again.

Danny is a virtue signalling hypocritical tyrant psychopath bent on world domination. The only difference between her and Cercei is that Cercie is honest about her true nature.

She didn't even give a shit when Qyburn gets merked, and he was literally the only person who's been a die-hard Cerseifag since he went into her employ. Same old Cersei.

Attached: consider the following.jpg (600x600, 32K)

What was she supposed to do in that situation?

So any reaction at all, I guess. She doesn't even care.

This bitch literally cause everything fuck her and her crocodile tears.

They totally ripped it off Downfall

Cleganbowl, unironically

this makes me a nazi. we must preserve this beauty for future generations

>goblino
>beauty

>t.spic

There's no change whatsoever. She was always an emotional and petty bitch and made tons of mistakes just because of that. Which led her to where she ended.

shes pretty hot just a bit old

This can't be happening, I'm in charge here

fuck off fatass

>jaimes retarded arc

imagine being this much of a mongoloid, literally nothing else would have made sense for his character, outside of going back to cersei, the only woman he ever loved

>seemingly nothing causes Dany to snap

wow, 2 dragons dead, which are basically her children, jorah dead, her best friend decapitated in front of her, her top advisors betrayed her, the man she loves no longer wants her, the very people she came to save don't give a shit about her, she's all alone, the average person would snap for 1/4 of that alone

>Unceremonious death to Cersei

dying in the arms of jaime
>unceremonious

all you mongoloids need to kill yourselves

Attached: images (2).png (236x213, 5K)

oh my god someone needs to make one asap

no it was to smirk at the audience and say "see we didn't forget this shit was stockpiled everywhere"

Her humiliation was the walk of shame seasons ago. More recently, it was her absolute powerlessness against Dany.

Cersei was never a mastermind, she just had top advisors and people under her, she also barely did anything wrong outside of protecting her own children and family

No, fuck Cersei and fuck giving her a happy end where she dies immediately in Jaime arms.

Jamie directed her to the place where she died

Spaniards being owned to A FUCKING STORM

>Unused Dornish armies march to Kings Landing
>Kill remaining forces and pelt Drogon with blood oranges and lemons until he dies
>A young, plain looking man rides in with the Martell sigil on his shield, sits on the throne
QUENTYN KING! DORNISH MASTER PLAN CONFIRMED!

She looks pretty shocked. Not sure if she should fall to her knees and grieve considering the entire city is burning down.

>Everyone but the Qyburn, Mountain, and Euron, leave.

I think she more of the BSOD'd at the thought that she really is alone now.
You just could see the moment when Cersei.exe has stopped working.

That's why she went through Sandor like a puppy who has been kicked in the guts.

The oracle's expectations were subverted.

Her final scene was the first time I started to tear up a bit watching this show.

Not in the show.

she could have just turned the city over and went to live with her brother in exile, she seemed to only realize her stupidity right as her death approached

I smiled

Attached: 0f742864f2f9c4b621bea9a5b04e6e03f80d56eb55380a932b74035bff2ab589.jpg (310x459, 49K)

Fuck the Lannisters. Jaimie and Cersei a shit. SHIT!

Armies were even, she was on the defensive side and Euron already killed one dragon. Also, she lusted for power and thought that Jaime betrayed her and their child.

It was to contrast how the mad kings desire to burn everyone by wildfire was small and weak compared to Danny as contrasted by dragonfire engulfing the wildfire blasts

your inceldom is showing

Holy fuck, I was just smoking some blunt when it finally hit me. Cersei for all of the episode were shown to be ruthless and uncaring as fuck but then she realises that her mortal enemy is far more ruthless than her. While yeah she did blew up the pope and almost half the noble residing on westeros but she did it to protect her own interest and agenda while the dragon queen just straight up outta compton and rain fire and blood from above with her AC130 and shit. Everytime dany show compassion and caring nature she scoff it off as a weakness and when she finally saw dany burning down king's landing that's the moment she knew she already lost. She can never be ruthless and crazy mad like dany was.

she's always been used to things somehow working out. she realized she was fucked and there was no way out of it

hype to strong

he was actually varys

They ran out of source material.
Also D&D apparently were in a hurry.

Euron used a teleporting fleet and ambushed Dany. Even when Rhaegal was killed, she managed to use evasion tactica successfully once she was aware of the scorpions

>it's so dense...

Crying women get me so hard.

I felt bad for her near the end but not too bad. She was pretty evil but the acting made it pretty ok

Women's tears are actually supposed to release a chemical that turns men off.