Tfw you realise your best friend that you got executed maybe kind of had a point

Tfw you realise your best friend that you got executed maybe kind of had a point

Attached: tyrion surprised.png (1196x664, 946K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RSKmPP7ckzU?t=22
img.fireden.net/v/image/1548/55/1548557314209.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

his entire life is a lie. he might as well drink himself to death now

there's nothing that he could do. Dany was out of control and nobody had the ability to do anything.

They should have p0150ned dany

He’ll honour his memory.
>Harry Potter Epilogue
>Tyrion had a child with Sansa
>Varys Lannister

>oh man maybe burning the Red Keep last season wouldn't have been such a bad idea after all

are ewoks in GOT now? it really has gone to shit

I don’t care what anyone says. His last goodbye with his brother was some good shit. I was happy for them in that moment.

Funny thing that this man never had anything right in the past how-many seasons?
>get Dany's fleet destroyed to take an empty rock
>get a dragon killed with his useless wight proof idea
>indirectly get another dragon killed by telling Dany to ignore KL until the point where they have scorpions all around
>get Varys killed and then he gets proven right the next day

Attached: paul.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Fuckin midge

This is why you should never trust lanklets.

Attached: 98c43940fb6a967a7d1043ea243d6512 (1).jpg (597x898, 70K)

>there's nothing that he could do
How about not betray his best friend. He could have done that.

I enjoyed seeing Tyrion being completely destroyed mentally after what he did to Varys, that little conniving piece of shit fully knew Dany would burn him alive
It'd be pretty cool if he killed himself for the full greek tragedy ending but we know he won't unfortunately

Isn't that what Varys was planning?

fucking nigger what a terrible hand. should have died in season 4 desu

>It'd be pretty cool if he killed himself
nah Dany will kill him after admitting she was lying all the time and this is what she has always been

>Harry Potter epilogue
you need a more ridiculous child name
>"Varys Littlefinger Jaime Theon Lannister, did I ever tell you that the men you were named after were very good friends who were among the bravest men I have ever met?"

>5'11 vs 5'10

everything he touch he fucked... What is going on with him last 2 seasons... Can we blame it on writing or is something going on with him ?

everything got leaked already, Tyrion lives

>tyrion blowing up king's landing and getting executed for it was the fake ending all along

Attached: 1557468086539.jpg (945x1500, 154K)

If Varys/Jon/Tyrion simply supported her from the get go without any backstabbing maybe she wouldn't have snapped

Kino

just blindly follow the antichrist like those lobotomised black humanoids bro

Varys was trying to do that. That's what the scene with the little girl was about. She worked in the kitchen and was telling Varys "She wont eat" and he told her to go away and keep trying until she decided to eat.

Varys was trying to kill her. Then that Dwarf idiot narked on him.

nuTyrion is a retard now, he will never realize that.

She was never going to be a good leader. Even after learning her father was a tyrant, that had to be stopped. She still was acting like he was a victim.

She's been doing fucked up shit since the end of Season 2, when she sacked Qarth.

>t. Male feminist

they ruined him harder than little finger. Mostly because they killed LF before they could do more damage. 3.5 seasons of retarded decisions.

Why didn't Varys have someone else send all the Ravens on his behalf from Winterfell, one of his little birds? Write the letters before you leave. Have a Stark ally do it. something. Why stand out in the open telling everybody (Tyrion and Jon) you are gonna kills Dany? That's really dumb for a master of whispers do to. Isn't that his whole thing, being discreet?

Why would Tyrion encourage Jaime to go talk to Cersei? She sent an assassin to kill them. Tyrion tried to talk to her twice, didn't work and only made things worse. Why not tell Jaime to disguise himself and escape as far away from the city as he can instead? Tyrion knew Jaime was in danger from both the attacking army and maybe Cersei this way. It was sending him to his death and Tyrion should have known that.

That's one of the many things. Tyrion has been so fucking dumb for no reason.

Tyrion's never been a good strategist. He was barely useful as a tactician and nearly died the last time he was acting as a military commander.

>Have perfectly fine plan to kill Dany
>Let Tyrion in on it for no reason
>Get snitched on and die
Why did he fucking tell him "Hey man I'm about to assassinate Dany LOL WILDCARD" how did he think that was going to land?

Attached: 6987.png (456x168, 92K)

which set of leaks are you talking about? Link?

He saved KL from Stannis single handedly

Bran becoming King with an elected council and Jon wandering off to mope and suck somewhere is now inevitable.

Then got all of his men killed after getting cut off. If it weren't for Tywin the gate would have fallen and the city would have been lost.

Jon will go live with the Wildlings and pet Ghost.

In the books it seems like Varys would have been on danys' side, what happened in the show?

Tyrion is rotten to the core. Tywin was always right about him.

They still needed the dragon to be fair. Still rat though

>Varys is executed
>Me waiting for Tyrion to step up
>Tell Daenerys it's his fault too so he deserves to die
>NOPE
>Maybe Daenerys will ask Tyrion to step in and pay as a surprise (would have been shit anyway)
>NOPE

Man even Tyrion sucked at the end.

Tywin saved the day. They were on the verge of being over run.

If she can snap like this she would have definitely snapped eventually

Why didn’t he read the spoilers bros....

Attached: 0588A730-5248-49F7-B8C2-FA5C77459F8D.jpg (719x699, 60K)

Attached: 7D8BF050-4C63-4179-8064-A106AF4041E6.png (400x600, 392K)

Tyrion made enough time for Tywin to save them.

I warned you about women, bro.
I TOLD you dog, didn’t I warn you about women?

Attached: 167800C0-F896-46A4-BFB2-03EB2A597A96.jpg (590x350, 35K)

Biggest mistake in Westerosi history

now we get the real ending where Bran is elected king and Bron and the most moral man in the world sit on his small council.

Tyrion is only a mastermind when he's regularly having sex and wine.

According to the leaks, Dany will put on him on trial for helping Jaime escape, Tyrion will plead with Jon, and then Jon will pretend to bow to Dany then stab her.

>shivs her in the heart like the Nightswatch did to him
K I N O

"I should have let stannis kill you all"

potter is kino tho

*DING DONG*

>for the seven kingdoms

Attached: 1557729303156.png (1443x1049, 1.04M)

D&D simply do not know how to write him without GRRM

He will give a profanity hate laced speech to Dany and will die immediately after. She will probably have Drogon EAT him alive, no burning

>Bronn

wtf please let that not be true, why the fuck should he be on the council?

All of those leaks have been right.
Hope the final one about Bran will not tho.

>bran, the fucking crippled who dick isnt working is king
>bronn, a sellsword who would betray his friends for a bag of gold is on the high council

>Then that Dwarf idiot narked on him.
to save himself, obviously. If he was in cahoots with Varys he would have died too

please let this be true, its so dumb its amazing

Attached: 1552691557111.jpg (450x600, 66K)

jon could have fucked her and make her calm down
but he a retard

potter is lit tho

>Have 8 seasons to properly set up events
>Have Tyrion rat on Varys only to betray Daenerys himself 10 minutes of screen time later
BRAVO
R
A
V
O

Attached: 1545036023727.png (645x729, 56K)

The only thing that will be wrong is Jon "taking the Black" since there is no Night's Watch. He will join the Wildlings.

It's okay, Arya Sue will clean up this mess in the final episode. She will do in not only Dany, but somehow the dragon as well.

That's what you get you fucking MIDGE

Attached: pepering.png (800x646, 457K)

I pray this happens. I think this is pretty much what they're thinking at this point.
youtu.be/RSKmPP7ckzU?t=22

I imagine he will “take the black” ie head north to rebuild the wall and relive his good years rather than strictly be about defending from wildlings.

I assume that somehow they’ll explain that the white walkers can come back again.

That bald pedo got mah nigga Ned executed, he had it coming from the very start.

No he's a dworf like legolas

basically leaving Big Brother to rule. Wow fuck this show. it's just propaganda now

“No!”

The lannisters always pay their debts
Also tyrion has noone else left on earth, he'd want a friend I guess even if that meant making fucking bronn a member of the council

This. Reminder that Varys and Tyrion are not good guys. Reminder that Dany hasn't been a good guy for a long time. Reminder that good guys get killed, and the only reason Jon is alive is because he got lolresurrected from being killed because he's a good guy

Calling it now. Jon names Tyrion King. Its his name after all

Tywin and the Tyrells were the ones to keep KL and and the throne in Lannister hands when Stannis attacked, Tyrion just sacrificed his men and bought some time

He went full Stark giving his undying loyalty to the latest in the line of mad targs. If this were a GURRM story he'd be deader than Robb.
Oh well, at least we got Cleganebowl.

What made Cleganebowl HYPE was Hound being the Faith's Champion and not fighting his brother for revenge at all.

>Bron and the most moral man in the world sit on his small council.
why oh why are they doing this? and what's going to be the reason for the nights watch to exist

Littlefinger got Ned executed, everyone else assumed Joffrey would make some generic speech about loyalty and mercy and allow Ned to take the black, but Littlefinger needed Catelyn to become a widow

>Why would Tyrion encourage Jaime to go talk to Cersei?
He seems to care a lot about the fact Cersei is pregnant with more incest spawn and wants it to live despite everything. Despite what an atrocious cruel petty bitch she was to him he still went out of his way like that. Lannister's being loyal to their family really never dies (at least for the men in the long run). Jaime runs back towards Cersei despite the mountain of 'development' pushing him away. Tyrion every time tries his best to negotiate and reason with her even if historically every attempt was resounding failure. Cersei was the poison of her own family, responsible for Tommen's suicide, responsible for the strained relations with Dorne that got Myrcella killed, responsible for Tyrion's desperation that pushed him to the point of murdering Tywin, responsible for Joffrey being a spoilt psychotic shitbag that got him killed.

This entire show is "you get what you can while the fatman finishes his books". Literally the only reason to watch it.

Tyrion got his family killed and his kingdom destroyed and confirmed every nasty thing Tywin ever said about him as being a useless parasitic piece of evil garbage.

Attached: latest[1].jpg (1362x1956, 807K)

i was saying this last week and some fucking retard on here acted like i was stupid.

If it wasn't for him during blackwater all those people in King Slanding would be dea... oh.

They shot several endings to confuse the cast and crew against leaks. This one is by far the most retarded.

it's all right you still are

What about that leak where Rickon and Dickon became gay emperors of Essos?

Attached: 1548932360213.jpg (817x738, 163K)

they really spectacularly fucked up this last season, this is one for the history books holy shit what a fucking mess

Varys gets killed?

Is noone talking about how his death was even more out of character than Littlefinger‘s, his actions before it making no sense for varys because he would never be that obvious?

Attached: A0632F5B-95FF-4885-A03C-40ECA73E0EFB.jpg (279x180, 5K)

Meh, better than S5.

More like Varys read the script in advance.

To be fair he has been out of his element for multiple seasons and he technically never even got the chance to betray her unless the food was poisoned like some people were saying.

>Not seeing the obvious politician allegory with Bronn
Fucking brainlets.

He could've not said anything since Jon had already refused the throne. What was Varys gonna do, force him?

Can anyone explain to me why Tyrion betrayed Varys? It's not like Varys was making some serious move about ousting Dany. He had a conversation with Tyrion and Jon about Dany being a bit crazy and that was pretty much it. Jon didn't even entertain his offer.

There was no reason for Tyrion to spill the beans on Varys instead of waiting and see if Varys was right or not.

Varys was trying to kill Dany, that's what the conversation with his little girl was about.

Someone has an explanation why Dany first says "Fail me again and die" and after he screws her over five minutes later by rescuing Jamie, she doesn't care one bit?

leaks say she sentences him to death for it next episode

So in the end Westeros will be ruled by a council of five straight white males.

I see this is going to play well with the critics.

Attached: 1368212676361.jpg (400x600, 65K)

Also, Dany already knew.

Maybe one of her top advisors, fearing violent paranoia, should have waited to conspire against her until after she took the throne

50,000 civilians died in a fiery holocaust because a man turned down his aunt when she wanted sex.

That is the literal unvarnished truth.

Funny how no one gave a fuck about that when the show started, and now it will definitely be "problematic"

That was ten years ago, the culture warriors have made great inroads since then. What was once normal is now considered obscene.

>It's not like Varys was making some serious move about ousting Dany.

he was literally trying to poison her the scene before

Attached: alextin.jpg (259x194, 6K)

Yeah, this wasn’t Cleganebowl.

>Varys: Power resides where men believe it resides. No more and no less.
>Tyrion: So power is a mummer's trick?
>Varys: A shadow on the wall, yet shadows can kill. And ofttimes a very small man can cast a very large shadow.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT, VARYS WAS FUCKING RIGHT.

>people still don't understand dany is the fucking bad guy

>tinfoil
>despite white characters constantly being played by black actors in an appeal to diversity
>despite women constantly being pushed to the forefront and depicted as being unable to do any wrong

Attached: 1543864400881.jpg (264x314, 21K)

>A cuck
>A cripple
>A manlet
>A guy who just wants a castle
>And Davos just go home already
The kingdom's gonna be shit right?

>a handful of movies and shows go against the grain
>hur dur sky is falling

>a handful

this what happens when women don't get dicked. they throw tantrums and fuck everything up. take a note GoT fangirls and now open those legs and show me the pusy

Attached: 1509932476613.png (496x392, 169K)

Make a guess

Attached: 15577472825010.jpg (679x960, 207K)

sauce nigger

don't have, saved as found on the 4chins

Attached: 15577472825031.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

fuk tyrion, and fuck varys.

>100x inbred Targ fucking shit
>Not snapping

found it - [Tatsunami Youtoku] Gal Ane Shachou to Harem Office ~SEX wa Gyoumu ni Fukumimasu ka?

img.fireden.net/v/image/1548/55/1548557314209.png

based, thanks

D&D straight up ran his character into the ground. They turned him into a gullible fuckup. All in the service of Shahnsha
>the smartest person I've ever known
She didn't even get raped by Littlefinger, at least his sperm might have contained a bit of intelligence
this fucking show

Not tell her about him? fuck you mean nothing he could do, varys had the best vision for the realm and was one of the most important characters in the show, and they got rid of him for this pointless scene lol

are there drawfs in legoland>?

he is playing us like a god damn fiddel

Attached: thethreewheeledcrow.jpg (640x853, 133K)