What was she thinking at this precise moment?

What was she thinking at this precise moment?

Attached: danerys.png (536x478, 359K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AbmDLVFAaec
youtube.com/watch?v=Oi7WH7_NO9I
youtube.com/watch?v=PZeAImrvtqw
youtube.com/watch?v=TX1Plg968pY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She was thinking, "Why not?"

>Now's my chance to get back at the world
/our girl/

>why won't he fuck me i deserve to have sex

typical woman, d&d saved the show by getting back to reality

FUCK CERSEI FUCK VARYS BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY FUCK THE CIVILIANS!

>NO! WHY are you giving up? I needed an excuse. I've won but they won't love me. I am not savior here. The truth is out there. They love Jon more. I am completely alone. My reign is sustained by force alone. I must instill fear.

>thinking

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING IM IN CHARGE HERE

>It's not who's going to let me, it's who's going to stop me

>burn them all

THIS, it's makes zero sense so it fits danys character perfectly.

>Time for phase two of the Golden Path

>I swear to god if Starbucks closed already I'm going to burn this city to the ground

>why didn't Dr. Strange find a solution where Tony lived?

>if he won't fuck me then I'll kill everyone here instead

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR
LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR

Attached: F03E2F2D-7594-4338-ACC1-4A8A0C08EF76.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

>What am I feeling?

AHHHH FUCK BELLS THEY TRIGGER MY TINNITUS

She's thinking "Why not do it? They'll just blame it on the niggers anyway"

VENGEANCE

youtube.com/watch?v=AbmDLVFAaec
This. Word-for-word.

She was thinking that shitty castle was the whole reason for all this shit in my life? I'm going to fucking burn it all down fuck this Castle fuck this city fuck this country burn it all

I'd be lying if I said a twist of this caliber wasnt predictable, I just didnt expect it to be the Writers perfect Mary Sue waifu.
Good for them.

Attached: 1557688423353.jpg (1080x985, 402K)

vengeance for what? Nobody in kong's landing had anything to do with her families fall. Shit she had the guy who killed her father and she just let him sit in a tent. Bitch was just looney

She just remembered how she's always hated bells. Hopefully this gets explored in a prequel series

FUCK KINGS LANDING AND FUCK WESTEROSI PEOPLE

>I'm a blonde who's not an anime character
>how can I NOT go evil?

That's just the actor reacting to what D&D did to her character. Not acting.

Crashing this capital?

Well, she was probably butthurt that the people of the city turned on her family and ruined her whole life, and they were going to get off scott free with a simple bell ring. May as well burn the whole thing down and re-populate from scratch with loyal subjects. Also She wanted to take everything from Cersei.

Also she needs to have sex because she just went full Incel.

You need to go back

>implying there weren't thousands of worlds where Stark lived
>implying Dr. Strange didn't lie and pick the 1 path where they still win yet Stark dies just cause he hated Stark

You underestimate cucumberbatpth

I have to say, this one episode was the first that Emilia Clarke's acting was actually good since season 1.

Attached: le dragon face.jpg (500x500, 31K)

>BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY PLEASE FUCK ME JON
fixed it for you

Was this episode, dare I say, misogynistic? Look, I'm not even a SJW but this shit is so blatant. Daenerys, a character who has shown no signs of madness, and has proven time and time again to be a level-headed ruler... is constantly gaslighted by Tyrion and Varys that she's just like her father. Now she goes full "Mad Queen" for no reason. She literally did nothing wrong and it made NO SENSE for her to do this. Fuck D&D for ruining these characters.

Attached: ap-game-of-thrones-economics-confidence-matters-1-e1557515300435.jpg (1000x600, 45K)

I wish I was on le reddit so I could upvote your post.

>WHICH ONE OF YOU CUNTS TOOK MY LATTE?!

What even is her endgame if she can't have kids? She gets the throne then dies of old age

>pumped up kicks starts playing

The only things she always thinks
>muh throne
>dracarys

>who has shown no signs of madness
Is your comment a copypasta from reddit?

this

Ever heard of character development?

Druhkariss

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, Westerosi? I’ll have you know I was born top of my line in the Targaryens, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Meereen, and I have broken over 300 confirmed chains. I am trained in dragon warfare and I’m the rider in the entire Khalassar. You are nothing to me but just another tyrant. I will wipe you the fuck out with a lack of precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me by Raven? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Unsullied across King's Landing and your wife and children are being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call the Iron Throne. You’re fucking dead, civilian. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my dragon. Not only am I extensively trained in rough assplay, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the the Dothraki Sea and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the Seven Kingdoms, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” rebellion was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking boar. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit Fire and Blood all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, usurpers.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Why is she larping as if she gives a damn about her family when she watched and smiled while her brother was murdered and begged her for help?

There has been zero character development or foreshadowing to indicate she would go mad. She literally sacrificed two dragons, her army, and people she loved to save humanity from the white walkers like 2 episodes ago.

Daenerys would never genocide innocent people.

>i hope those friendly jews evacuated the city already

>There has been zero character development or foreshadowing to indicate she would go mad
You can't be serious. She executed nobles in Essos that she wasn't sure were guilty (like Hizdahr's father), ordered envoys to be killed and lots more situations of she taking a very harsh road.

Silly user, she doesn't care about what happens to others. The only thing that matters to women is how they feel at this particular moment. The past and the future are meaningless concepts to them, as are the responsibilities that come with the choices that will affect either.

[sinister burden]

user I like you but you might want to do an autism test.

>How many fucking white males does this city have? Just imagine if I killed everyone, sure a few women might die, but they are white too. Their blood might not be enough to repay the death of the only WoC character this show had, but surely twitter will consider it just retribution, right? There is no way this can possibly backfire! Fuck it, I'm doing it!

She has never been sexier than at this exact moment.

Did those (((bravoosi))) bankers manipulate her into doing their dirty work?

I'm the autist for picking up obvious signs that you missed? I got some bad news for you...

No, they're going to want Jon

It is MY turn, #imwithher

>If I let them surrender John gets the credit.
>If I stand here and do nothing my dragon died for nothing
>If I stop now Cersei might escape and I will never get revenge for Rhaegal
She had plenty of good reasons to lose her shit.

*AHEM*

FUCK NORMIES AND FUCK FEMINISM

Her mind was a haze. She was in sopping heat and wasnt getting the boycock she needed.

>If I can't have Jon's cock inside of me NOBODY CAN

Attached: 1552796152197.jpg (836x526, 109K)

I'm not the person that you were replying to, but he was obviously being sarcastic and then trolling, you loveable autist.

In the books she probably snaps during the siege of Meeren, when she return with an horde of Dothraki killing everyone that oppose her and bidding victarion and the fleet to her bidding.

The show runners decided for some unknow reason (suprise i suppose?) to cut all the madness foreshadowing until 8x04

Reminder that the MAJOR plotpoints endgame were dictated by Martin Itself. I bet the only radical change in the books would be Jaime and Cersei's fates

DING DONG DING - PULY MY DANY TRIGGER!

youtube.com/watch?v=Oi7WH7_NO9I

Difficult to determine who's serious, who's "trolling" with this. Danyfags galore.

>Daenerys would never genocide innocent people.

Yeah its not like she crucified half the population of three major cities and also murdered a father and son on an ego trip because they refused to bow.

"I am Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regent of the Seven Kingdoms, Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons. I have come to claim my birthright: BURN EM ALL"

>There has been zero character development or foreshadowing to indicate she would go mad.

She always burned her way out of problems. In Essos she had convenient moral excuses. In Westeros she is nothing but an unwelcomed invader. She isn't liberating any oppressed people but forcing them to submit. She is saving no innocents. If she was a humanitarian she would have stayed in Essos.

She is just doing what she always did, except this time there is no possible, convenient moral high ground and the advisors that reined her Targaryen tendencies in are either dead or disgraced.

>genocide
Stop using that fucking word when it's not appropriate. Mass murder is not genocide. Genocide has a specific definition you faggot.

>King's Landing needs more diversity

>I am the one who knocks
>D-dracarys

>Gradually, I began to hate them.

>The show runners decided for some unknow reason (suprise i suppose?) to cut all the madness foreshadowing until 8x04

She has had a 1000 mile stare whenever her authority is questioned for a few seasons. It's not all of a sudden.

D&D are hacks and the show sucks....BUT
Dany was never a good ruler, she was balancing a kind heart with mad violent tendencies that were only held back by her friends and the love of the people and her lover. She had none of that anymore, nothing to hold back the dragon inside her, she realized that she wanted an excuse and didn’t want them to surrender, she won but knew she’d never be loved, she is not loved in westeros, she is not a breaker of chains here or a savior, people know about Jon’s claim and they love him more, she realized she was alone, she knew her reign is sustained by force alone and her dragons, two of which are dead, only fear is left so she used it and now no one will defy her. The show rushed her madness and played up the fan service so that’s why it’s hard to believe but “some” of the groundwork was there, season 2 and 4 foreshadowed this through two visions and I have no doubt that this had GRRM’s hand in it.

Crownlanders are considered a separate culture group among Andals in ASOIAF. They were genocided. They will never recover

>She always burned her way out of problems.
But the civilians weren't a problem. That she would kill surrendering soldiers is fine, but there was no incentive or buildup to her killing children on a whim

the monster was inside us all!

Isnt enough for random normie watches who forgot everything that isnt some cool punchline

Why does that justify killing 6 gorillion innocent people?

it's the scriptwriter's job to not let us guess

For fuck's sake I don't know..."The proud defiant White men of Yea Forums must be burnt to Black husks", maybe? It's the kind of shit you guys've always been bucking for.

>implying King's Landing is the only city in the Crownlands

Attached: The_Crownlands.png (598x430, 404K)

King's landing is a city with different people from also the riverlands, the stormlands, and the Clawmans, a people considered separate from the rest of the crowlanders in the books. As she killed everyone in the city without discrimination, it's mass murder not genocide

name three scenes of 'mad violent tendencies' that made you go yeah that's Aerys' daughter alright

Yeah, she executed disgusting slave owners... She's always been about liberating the common people. How does that contradict what I've said you retards?

Attached: c40f03ac-e2b4-4f14-8d2a-90f35e3608e3.jpg (780x520, 107K)

Because otherwise she would be staring down the barrel of a seditious conspiracy to install her lover on the throne in her place. This was her final gambit to retain control. Does that justify her doing it? No not really. but it does explain her actions.

and you still dont know her thinking except
>muh rule by fear
the writing is pretty bad

>s-slave owners deserve to die!
lol, you're the reason HBO's Rome died young

And I've also read the books. In the books, I can clearly see her going mad. In the show, there is ZERO signs of Dany going mad, except for Varys and Tyrion telling her she's going to become like her father whenever she frowns.

>that pussy itch is driving me CRAZY

Attached: screes.png (885x581, 148K)

I mean really you can't deny that we saw Daenerys do stupid and cruel shit to people that she considered wicked like slaveowners or enemy soldiers, but from the get go her ENTIRE shtick was the typical womanly "muh innocents" and "muh children".
She said just a couple of months ago she was there to liberate Westeros from the usurpers and not be a queen of the ashes. Even for me who dislike the character and thought it was ridiculous how she was praised for burning people for the 7 prior seasons, this feels stupid and rushed

Attached: 1547482979298.jpg (1200x893, 165K)

you have to go back

>Reminder that the MAJOR plotpoints endgame were dictated by Martin Itself. I bet the only radical change in the books would be Jaime and Cersei's fates
the fall of KL is the most significant habnig in westeros during the show's run. way more than the disappointing night king. this is the climax - and we don't know why dany took the decision she made. we don't understand her reaoning so that we can see where and why she went wrong. we should have known more about what thoughts she was wrestling with before that scene with the bells and the red keep.

Many of them were not slave owners, just nobles of Mereen, Astapor, etc.

>I WANT JON'S COCK I WANT JON'S COCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Slaves in meeren thought she was making them the new masters, and starting salughtering not only the slavemasters, but also normal free people of the city and palace slaves, that always had an easy life and were considered collaborators of the masters.

In season 4 there was a scene with a old palace slaves that explained the situation to Daenerys, but she quickly forget about it

Reddit is enjoying this episode and absolutely buying Mad Dany.

it's not about whether it's logical or plausible. in tragedy, you need to get a sense of how and why the drama occured, how and why the protagonist went wrong which leads to his eventual downfall. we should have known her final thoughts before she went down the path of no return

>GIVE ME DICK

no dick no live

MEN ONLY WANT STACY THIS IS BULLSHIT

FUCK U STACY

It was so stupid for them not to have shown her face while she was burning KL. She starts burning shit down and then we don't see her face for the rest of the episode wtf.

like at least tie the bells to an essosi practice of bellriging to call for slaves during her time of captivity which triggers her

Cumming in her pants when Drogo crowned her brother.
Burning the dothraki witch and climbing into the
fire with her.
Burning the Tarlys.

This. They should have at least kept her the diarrhea and hallucinations from the books

She killed my pet nigger so now I'm going to kill all of her subjects she doesn't give a fuck about, that'll show her.

>missandei isnt coming back
>jorah isnt coming back
>rhaegal isnt coming back
>Jon will never love me the same way again
>the north fear me and dont love me
>i left essos for this

Only the Tarly immolation and only not sparing Dickon.

The witch jeopardised her position in the khal by turning her chief into a zombie. Who gives a shit about Viserys or the harsh nature of competition between royal siblings? These are weak examples for le grimdark show

Fits.

pumped up kicks better run better run faster than my dragon

>Burning the Tarlys.
you cant be serious
the tarlys were literally insulting her when they shouldve bent the knee. they literally are targ supporters during roberts rebellion
They were given the choice to follow cersei, someone who killed the tyrells, who the tarleys also serve, or dany who the tyrells alligned with.

the tarlys shoudlve been tortured and crucified for their retardation.

i think the decisive phase is between missandei's death and the first season of episode 5. and then maybe another conversation with jon before the attack. that's what would have been necessary to understand her, to provide catharsis.
but, no, instead we got 20 minutes of wandering arya later. so epic!

why doesn't she believe that they'll eventually learn to love her? why doesn't she believe she can make it without her dead friends?
>bad things happen to protag = madness
OR
>bad blood = madness
are not satisfying answers. the viewer needs to learn something for catharsis

They are pulling a Code Geass ending here
>main character wins and make himself a villain so everyone will join against him and a new era of peace will begin

>Tell me "NO" will you, Jon Snow?
>Keep that dick from me when I DEMAND it, will you, Jon Snow?

Attached: GoT final season redpills.jpg (855x528, 177K)

The witch avenged her people on the tyrant who killed and enslaved them.

And Dany killed her slow.

FUCKING BASED AND LIFE EXPERIENCEPILLED

I am the god of hell fire, and I bring you!
Fire, I'll take you to burn.
Fire, I'll take you to learn.
I'll see you burn!

In two episodes she lost her father figure, her best friend, and her lover.

So she probably thought "fuck it, fuck all of it, you're gonna feel my pain" but D&D did a piss-poor job of presenting it.

i think Emilia did a wonderful job this season, regardless of the writing

>”I look like I fuck black guys”

In the TV show she always (with maybe a few exceptions I forgot about) sided with the commoners, at least. Even if she could be stupid AND brutal, it was almost always directed towards people she felt were the "oppressors." Then in the span of a few episodes (mostly the last 2 or 3, although you could say over the last 2 seasons), she goes to indiscriminately murdering innocent peasants, as well as her own soldiers.

I'm also not sure why the tolling of the bells broke the camel's back.

Another stupidity: suddenly she knows how to pilot her dragon to stay out of vision and make dive bombing runs to destroy the navy, stay low and then fly steeply up to surprise the scorpions on the towers, and also make strafing runs on the towers. Suddenly she's a super pilot and learned how to do that within the span of 1 episode.

So? That was between her and Drogo. Same witch used KellyC's innocent infant as a reagent. Then KellyC attempted to end the sorry affair by murder-suicide via immolation. Each step was justified. Weak.

>you're gonna feel my pain
Daenerys is Pain confirmed

Next episode Naruto(Arya) will kill her then.

>Yeah, she executed disgusting slave owners
She fucking killed the guys who were working to reform that system and abolish it, you retard whore. That's why that chaos erupts in that city with those masked guys. And what does this white liberal sjw cunt do in response? She literally gets on a dragon and flees all her responsibilities. she's literally the biggest tyrant in the show. fuck off back to pleddit, you dumb bitch.

Don't even talk to faggots who think slavery is an unforgivable sin. They're too privileged and ignorant to know that the alternative throughout most of history was extermination.

>hmmmm... Sweety, slavery was actually a good thing

The bell curve in all developed civilizations is the biggest catch-22 there is. Can't explain it to the people that need to understand it the most.

That wasn't acting. It was another brain aneurysm

Attached: Dany_violence.png (940x1039, 691K)

The age of men is over.

Yes friend that is the irony here. The people who normally go on about privilege are the ones with no perspective.

The caste system used in the different city states in the Indian subcontinent before colonial powers redrew the national borders of that region on their way out unironically enabled centuries of peaceful social growth. I'd suggest reading up on shit but mutts and niggers have a better shot at learning how to swim and not rob things than to study ethnographies.

She said it herself - no one in Westeros would follow her out of love, all she had left was fear. She gave so much and it still wasn't enough. Burning King's Landing was the only way.

I THINK KINGS LANDINGVILLE SUCKS

>no one in Westeros would follow her out of love
Why?

When you show up and start burning people for defending their homeland against foreign invaders it doesn't do much to win friends.

>>no one in Westeros would follow her out of love
>Why?

She is a foreigner, with a foreign army, coming to install herself as Queen. Why would anybody want that? It's just another war that will kill a hundreds of thousands more people just so the metal chair can have an ass with a different last name on it?

Sansa and the North didn't want her. They had independence, why do they need a Targaryen? The Tarly family didn't want her. The smallfolk would rather just have peace. Her advisors are turning on her, even they don't want her. Jon won't even fuck her anymore.

>wasn't sure were guilty
They voted to crucify hundreds of slave children. Even if some didn't agree with the vote they still stood by it

she has no charisma compared to Jon even though hes a manlet

oh gosh those pads suck

Dany came to Westeros as an invader, not a liberator. Nobody cares about her claim. She is just bring more war and bloodshed. Just because she always conveniently had the moral high ground before doesn't mean she isn't willing to killing thousands. She invaded Westeros to force submission through war. So what if she tried to avoid innocent deaths before. She chose inevitable innocent deaths when she invaded Westeros. It's not like she has a strong moral code.

did they cgi those blood shot eyes

Attached: dany angry.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

She burned some lannisters in a battle a few weeks after lannisters blew up the vatican, and a few traitor bannermen, then promptly went on to save the realm from ice satan a couple weeks later, and basically the whole realm was with her except king's landing, it makes no sense

>defending their homeland against foreign invaders
This isn't 2019, this is a medieval kingdom. Dany has a claim to the kingdom, a claim that the Tarly moron defended just 15 years ago. As Dany said most of the other houses are under her rule. She really didn't need to kill 1M people for people to fear her dragon.

>Breathing, staring off and shaking
Is this considered acting? I could do that

>falls in love with her rapist
>needlessly cruel
>brings shitskin army to civilization to rape and kill everyone because shes upset
one of the greatest female characters of all time

>This isn't 2019, this is a medieval kingdom.
Yeah, that worked out for the English or the Dutch didn't it? A self avowed monarch with a claim on your throne isn't gonna be popular hen they march into your country with a foreign army to attack your people.

this. looking into the eyes of a woman who just snapped makes me diamonds.

would rape into docility

so jon + dany babby is off the table as well?

*DING DONG*

>why doesn't she believe that they'll eventually learn to love her? why doesn't she believe she can make it without her dead friends?
literally save the north
no one even says thank you
eveyone prasies Jon, who did nothing.
talks about how hes super cool for riding a dragon something shes been doing for so long. Not even Jon loves her anymore because their relationship

>I want to take the bells off, but I can't. I hop, and when I hop, I never get off the ground.
It's my curse, my eternal curse! I want to take the bells off but I can't! It's my curse! IT'S MY FUCKING CURSE!
I WANT TO TAKE THE BELLS OFF! PLEASE! TAKE THEM OFF! PLEASE!

Attached: HUNDRED PERCENT SANE.png (1280x1024, 1.73M)

>why doesn't she believe that they'll eventually learn to love her? why doesn't she believe she can make it without her dead friends?
lets see.
>save the north
>not a single thank you
>jon who did nothing gets all credit
>he just takes it like an attentionseeker too
>doesnt even stand up for her
>doesnt even love her anymore ebcause incest
>betrays her love by telling sansa even though he tells her he wont tell, a man who is supposed to be honorable and couldnt lie to cersei even though dany lost a dragon for him already then.
>sansa still distrusts her

yeah the people of westeros suck and they dont deserve to live

>Oh Fuck, I'm like my Father.

Attached: 1557404569318.gif (355x370, 222K)

Black cock most likely.

Attached: 1546744684178.png (481x336, 132K)

Why my nephew not wanna fuck me

>not a single thank you

Jesters and whores require applause.

Based Tywin would have put at least half of his ballistae on the ELEVATED RED KEEP

Attached: 1539295094993.jpg (672x700, 507K)

How did Dany go from "she kinda forgot about the iron fleet" to perfect information about how people have plotted around her?

Attached: 1557583502601.gif (600x338, 657K)

>Even if she could be stupid AND brutal, it was almost always directed towards people she felt were the "oppressors."

There are no more oppressors. She has come to subjugate, because she wants her ass on the metal, pointy chair. It's a radically different situation. So she has a problem and her go to solution is burning, and all the people who used to say "Nooooo" are dead or disgraced.

>dany kinda forgot how to be sane

.....rrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pretty muchg this, but le ebin plebbitors already rally to defend her so it's a fuitile effort to apply logic to it.

Missandei and rhaeghal Iwill kill that bitch for you

They kinda forgot how to write

Like he put his asshole on elevated red alert while he got CROSSBOWD for betraying his smartest child?

How is that misogynistic

>Ugh, manlets

>There has been zero character development or foreshadowing to indicate she would go mad.

Go back and look at the entire run of the show and count the number of times she had people executed for disagreeing with her

She was insanely hot this episode ngl
When she started going crazy it was just ugh

I was thinking that they threw away multiple character arcs (Jon, Dany, Jaime, Veras) to try and create some type of illusionary M.Night Shamalyan twists. Jon became a cuck. Dany did the exact opposite of 7 seasons worth of development showed. Veras is super obvious in his dealing and is outsmarted by the dumbest (dany is not a thinker) queen/king hes served under. Jaime becomes a good guy just to revert last second.

like once

Jon snow executed people for disagreeing with him but dont see him going crackers

>Holy shit that was easy
>These people are pathetic worms
>All my friends are dead
>Everyone hates me
>These people are fucking trash
>It can be so easy
>Ok

what the actual fuck is the point of this thread lol she wants to kill them all, burn them all what else would she be thinking of drogo's cock?

She has always been somewhat of a cunt, yes. But none of that implies that she would go on a rampage in King's Landing against common people.
It would make sense if she melted the Red Keep out of hatred for Cersei for killing Missandei, but burning down the entire city is just shit writing for dramatic effect.

The only egregious example is when she executes a Master in Meereen as a form of interrogation, and that's presented as a drastic reaction to Barristan's death and the difficulty of rooting out the Sons of the Harpy. It's a pretty large difference between that and genociding the civilians of KL for no reason

Alea iacta est

ALLAH DRACKBARYS

Is Dany going to turn herself into a dragon and rule for three thousand years?

>FUCKING CHAD DIDNT GIVE ME SEX IM GONNA RULE TROUGH FEAR AND CHADS WILL BE NOTHING MORE THAN CATTLE FOR ME TO HAVE SEX WITH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Daenerys, a character who has shown no signs of madness

The fuck are you talking about nigger? Bitch is crazy as fuck thinks she fights tyranny while being worse or on merely same level for her subjects than MASTERS from Slavers Bay.

Ahh fuck it. Might as well go through with it.

>i wanted to have sex

Ive won but still feel angry as fuck

> Suddenly she knows how to pilot her dragon

Huh? She’s been dodging scorpion bolts since the very first attempt by Bronn. The only reason she lost a dragon to one previously is because Euron got the drop on her lalala-ing around Dragonstone

so she didnt really try hard is what you're saying. i get it if she gave up after 10 or 20 years of ruling westeros but this way she rolled over like a bitch

it was the uncanny ring of those bells breh

what was she thinking about?

Attached: society.jpg (1990x1193, 288K)

Wild fire did most of the damage lies told will be punished with death by dragon fire all hail QUEEN Dany

>FUCKING PEASANT SHITS

>She's always been about liberating the common people

Liberating them from life*

per episode

you

This, only the Chosen People can suffer through a genocide and anyone else who appropriates that term for themselves is a vile antisemite.

Probably "Dracarys"

kek

>BONG BONG BONG

>I wonder how the people who named their daughter's Khaleesi feel?

The funny thing is I actually saw a post on Twitter where someone said Dany had never once killed an innocent

Light ´em up, Mindy Kalin style. Seriously, Daenerys did nothing wrong. I would burn those motherfuckers till oblivion, children included. No loose ends. You can kill me now, but I destroy your fucking world nevertheless.

>the flight plan I just filed with the Agency lists me, my men, Dr Drogon here but only one of you.

AHHH YOU KILLED MY FRIEND EVERYONE MUST DIE

based post

>Why not...? Fuck them all....

They made no effort to show her character turning in that way, merely hinting at it.

I would fuck her head off dude

All work and no dick make Dany a dull girl.

have you ever met a woman

>yaaass queen slay
>she actually did

BASED

>ayy I’m finna bout to dab on these niggas

So your expectations were subverted? I call that mission acconplished.

That's because he's a white man.

>acconplished
>con

Hehehehhehhehe I shee what you did there

wtf I love dany now

Didn't they stab and kill him?

this so much

The witch was raped by an entire battalion of dothraki commanded by dany's "moon and stars". Or did you brain conveniently forgot that part?

"Im acting!"

I thought she was going to go after Cersei and burn down the red keep. Would've been questionable enough, so kinda surprised when the 50 minutes of civilian slaughter ensued.

she just happen to forgot which are the civilian so she burn them all

>Never watched GoT(Not out of hate just don't watch live action TV anymore just a movie here and there)
>Come to Yea Forums sometimes
>See everyone talking about this episode
>It's actually kino as fuck

Some females simply will not understand this episode and their feminine nature. This is just reality of if a women becomes that powerful. Her emotions and love affairs will come into play(which never really should in politics) and everyone she is supposed to protect and guide will be hurt and killed.

Is this the biggest pill that a mainstream TV audience has ever seen?

Attached: 43576976579.jpg (984x502, 217K)

So the whole episode is just a metaphor for how it's important to fuck women?

who dis?

The worst kind of scum ignore his posts and keep on shitposting.

Not quite. Throughout the series she slowly went from 0 to maybe 6 on the madness scale. Now this episode she randomly went to 100 for little to no reason.

Why do you want to make sense of a silly bitch? They always had to give hher good advice.

when i read the leak i thought this would be (even more) shitty but it was literally the most well executed moment of this entire season. except for the dumbass "RING THE BELLS" being screamed by apparently world's loudest and clearest populace ever

Attached: gdzo5zl8w8mz[1].jpg (1021x592, 442K)

>this mercy bullshit has caused me all my allies, two dragons, and my best friend
>cersei will find a way to wriggle out
>fuck these ungrateful westerosi twats, they would skin me alive if given the chance.

I hope they feel really stupid. That's what they deserve.

BOW YE SHITS

>She's always been about liberating the common people.

Like when she filled catapults with ball-and-chains and threw them at masses of slaves to "free" them?

sadness, hatred and fear all at the same time.

There is also this scene. It took a desperate mother to build up courage to go face her in the great pyramid and tell her that her dragons were terrorrizing and killing hundreds of people. While this was happening she was too busy fucking daario and having her pussy licked by missandei to notice that her army and dragons were butchering everyone.

This is the problem with danyfags, you conciously decided to ignore all the terror and death that was happening because of her so long as she spoued your favorite platitudes, while EVERYONE ELSE was warning you about this for the past 7 seasons.

You only think dany was god because thats what you WANTED to see, not because thats what she was.

Attached: liberated person.png (1366x761, 2.03M)

>Daenerys, a character who has shown no signs of madness
Are we watching the same show here?

idk but she was hot af this episode. evil dany best dany

you can't do shit user that's why you're here

>This is the problem with danyfags, you conciously decided to ignore all the terror and death that was happening because of her so long as she spoued your favorite platitudes, while EVERYONE ELSE was warning you about this for the past 7 seasons.
No, I like the terror and death. That's WHY I'm a danyfag.

All these posts about Dany raging because she couldn't get the dick anymore? I have a solution.

Introduce her to Podrick.

Here's what was running through her head:
youtube.com/watch?v=PZeAImrvtqw

Attached: 5374aec5adb263cd6843d9a8a9bdd1234c228c949d4290306eeb3cb7072c0f79[1].jpg (750x499, 81K)

Someone tell me, how can I upvote this post?

>I am the god of hellfire

damn user that post was literally YouTube comments-tier levels of cringe

Kill yourself

about me, her husband

>Someone needs to do a montage of my killing spree with BFG Division in the background

I will punish all of you for it. [Laughs.] On the day of retribution, I am going to enter the biggest city of Westeros and I will slaughter every single spoiled, stuck-up blond chad I see inside there. All those men that I’ve desired so much. They would have all rejected me and looked down upon me as an inferior woman if I ever made a sexual advance towards them. While they throw themselves at these obnoxious sluts.

Podrick is a virgin, as confirmed by last episode.

> expecting a blonde woman in high-budget (((western))) fiction to not be universally evil
There is a reason there are a lot of viral marketers emulating asshurt about anime.

lol rekt

Get the thronw then turn it into a democracy

Someone please make an edit like pic related for her.

Attached: 1414976169356.jpg (191x309, 34K)

Yeah I could have understood her going after Cersei, the mindless slaughter was absurd.

Fuck this cowards surrendering to whoever open the gates and then betraying them.

BURN THEM ALL

Attached: 1483951164544.png (820x588, 83K)

You mean Proddick?

you can do this Bram, just one more genocide and you are going to be king

Attached: thethreewheeledcrow.jpg (640x853, 133K)

break the wheel.

MUH CHILDREN...the wo-women
I really hate these excuses. dany did well BURN THEM ALL

Yeah all the contrarians here saying
>she's been crazy since the beginning idiot!
are hindsight contrarians who are not feeling the story out. She was presented as furious when she saw injustice throughout the story and justifiably vengeful. People are satisfied to see her hurt bad people. This episode she didn't do anything consciously just, rather she snapped. It was OOC. Saying "she's burnt people before" is autistic. It leaves out her reasoning her mental state and her feeling; that is why most "normies" are uncomfortable. So those people not unique or profound or even correct in your assessment. I'm not a fan of Danaerys either.

IT WAS MY TURN

>spend 8 seasons very obviously showing that she is an arrogant, self righteous, megalomaniac brat
>oh my god shit writing this came out of no where!
Don't get me wrong, the season still sucks ass, but I've been calling this for years - along with many other people - and everyone wants to act surprised

>these people took everything away from me and am supposed to let ne surrender peacefully. Fuck that shit.

It could have gone both ways really, she has shown both mercy and madness throughout all 8 seasons. Anyone that's surprised are just the ones that only latched on to her merciful traits and ignored the times where she killed just for the sake of it. Which she did, a lot, she was always shown as a latent psycho that could break any moment.

>one mutt friend and one dragon
>everything
Dany "gave" the majority of her army to the Night King for free

The writing is contradictory but the earlier poster's take is more correct. This was not a believable transition.
But neither was her dragon not getting hit believable.
But the writers are hacks who don't care, so seeing people debate this kind of thing is like watching people debate some shit a monkey smeared on paper. Even if you're interpretation is more correct, the monkey wasn't exactly acting with a lot of craft of integrity and you're going to still be reading things into it.

The only thing she was hearing was this:
youtube.com/watch?v=TX1Plg968pY

This was too easy, and i have no satisfaction for the pain that everyone caused me. Everyone must feel the pain i felt because i'm a woman and i must do to them what they did to me.
I don't really want to, but my hormones make me do this. *cries* i'm going to hell for this but fuck everyone

lmao look at his little legs!!!

It is all a sacrifice to the Lord of Light, God of Fire.
The old god who for every life spared he demands a equal price payed.

Valar Morghulis.

based

That she looks super cute

the fire rises

Where can I watch this online? What's the best place?

>I will kill them all and repopulate Westeros with my Aryan breed

Attached: hitlergoebbels1500.jpg (621x415, 36K)

Attached: Save Reload.jpg (744x418, 25K)

She is so damaged here I am in love
10/10 would protecc

nah, she is great the entire season. She was also great in EP4

The people of King's Landing were slaves to life and were liberated.

Attached: Judge_Death_headshot.jpg (637x737, 241K)

Lol based

This proves that this show only needed a shitty dark waifu to make the 4channel incels stop seething about 'writing'

>rip my children
>rip my slave Afro hair friend
>how do I win without being feared
>I can’t
>fuck it

it was better foreshadowed in the books

T H I S

big if true

It was in that exact moment that she realized jesus was actually a psychedelic mushroom and the apostles were a mushroom cult

based and goldpilled

She was particulary hot when the crazy juice hit her in OP's pic imo

Attached: apustaja.jpg (778x512, 46K)

>inhales
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I think the issue is much more how the show frames it. When she killed mostly innocent people before the show always tried to pretend it was epic and badass (which is why she was such an unlikable bitch to me) but in this season they're turning on their heels and showing her to suddenly be a tragic but viscious tyrant and the two portrayals completely conflict.

Hey wait a minute. Wtf happened to mereen. We haven't heard anything from the city anymore . Did Daario keep the peace or did all hell break lose and everyone is trying to genocide each other

>it´s kinda getting hot in here

bio-kek

This was pre infinity gauntlet and Thanos ordered her to kill half the population of Westiros.

Katie Cummings

Perfectly good reason to kill random civilians in a completely different city

Based

If Jon had just dicked her down hundreds on thousands of lives would be saved

>then again that was all due to my misguided attempt to fulfill my "destiny" which i learnt is invalid as im not the rightful heir
>then again she probably won't considering the city's fully surrounded and she's just standing there watching me without moving
>then again I did invade their home and slaughter their families, so their anger is justified

"They ruined the show"

muh bells

>my whole life I've been working towards this moment... I've sacrificed everything, lost everyone I cared about, just to get to this point... and I feel absolutely nothing. No joy, no satisfaction, everything about this moment is bitter... fuck it all.

Kek underrated

Pure rage.

Attached: brady rage.jpg (812x415, 32K)

congrats for your late night show tier joke

She looks like Elsa.

I fucking hate everyone.

very good i like it

>ayy dem peasants finna boutta get dabbed on we wuz dragonz n shiet dracarys nigga

>no signs of madness

Attached: LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD.jpg (349x472, 31K)

i want to know this too user, unfortunately i'm not sure if the show will ever address this.

What do you mean you want to know? They did or they didn't all D&D will do to determine is flip a coin so why do you care?

Literally how Rome was founded

Attached: 1465923483831.png (255x204, 50K)

Probably that they're all responsible for the deaths of her friends. Most of the citizens of the cities she's conquered before reaching Westeros can't be held responsible for their actions since they were slaves and had no choice. But since everyone is free in Westeros, she likely thinks they must be least partly responsible for all her hardships since they collectively chose to enable Cersei's rule and not to fight the Night King.