Why are people outraged about Dany’s psycho rampage?

It was obvious she was the real series’ antagonist since mid season 1. So, what was the problem? Why were they so aghast, as if this was really unexpected?

Attached: D704B286-3719-48CA-9E97-30E7CB7AD167.jpg (600x338, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bradford-delong.com/2018/03/do-we-really-care-whether-the-profits-from-american-slavery-were-reinvested-to-spur-faster-american-economic-growth-or-not.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OG55MPQjhwo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're Incels that have never been with a woman to know how batshit insane they are.

literally the other way around retard
>incels don't trust women and think it makes sense that dany went crazy
>roasties are mad that their yassqueen is actually a mental case

haha brilliant. Also all the people that like dragons are gonna be mad cause the dragon will have to die now too.

Joffrey is insanely hot.

It's an outrage because:

>the entire series was making out that the white walkers and/or the lannisters were the biggest threats
>dany's entire arc is her trying to do good
>dany has never killed anyone innocent aside from the tarleys in s7
>two episodes ago dany was sacrificing her dragons in a battle to save the world
>one episode ago Dany was struggling to find a solution to beating cersei in a fight which instead of being a problem it turned out that cersei wasn't a threat to drogon at all and dany just burns it all after already winning instead of having her hand forced
>even the maddest of the targaryans, her father who was more than twice her age, didn't try to burn down the city until he had actually lost
>earlier this episode she literally talks about how she has to kill people with the intention of saving future generations but when given the option of not killing anyone she turns it down

... what?

yea dude, they ran outta bad guys so naturally everyone has to end up killing eachother somehow.

I'm outraged because Night King should've lived to fight her with WW bros.

Dany does “good” throughout these last seven seasons through the most torturous, brutal means possible: crucifixion, sacking, mass murder, torture, burning people alive and threatening them with death unless they’re loyal—all while asserting herself as the “rightful queen” without any humility and only the threat of force to back herself up.

Because it was a complete turn of the character that happened within two episodes. People who already hated Dany throughout the entire run of the show are obviously going to buy it no matter what, but for everyone else this happened too quickly. It's rushed just like everything else this season, they made a huge mistake trying to end everything in just six episodes

She herself said people wont follow her unless she uses fear.

only stupid brainless, cucks, SJW and roasties thought that Dany was a sane person

They deserved it though. Cope.

I’m not mad but I honestly though she was just going to fly over to the Redkeep and burn the turbo bitch right then and there: war over.

>>dany has never killed anyone innocent aside from the tarleys in s7

When she crucified the noblemen of Meereen she killed innocent and guilty alike.

Because the people who loved Daenerys were all feminists and basedboys, and having a low IQ and bad pattern recognition is a prerequisite for being those things.

>unless they're loyal
She only crucified, murdered, tortured, etc. people who were unquestionably deserving of death

Because they made in seem like the decision came out of nowhere, zooming on her stupid face looking angry for no reason.

>>one episode ago Dany was struggling to find a solution to beating cersei in a fight which instead of being a problem it turned out that cersei wasn't a threat to drogon at all and dany just burns it all after already winning instead of having her hand forced

Only because her advisors were trying to talk her out of attacking the city. She always relied on her advisors to talk her out of rash violence, but now they are either dead or failed her.

It would have made so much more sense for Dany to decide to burn KL BEFORE the fight with the NK
If the White Walkers had gotten into King's Landing and turned its whole population into wights that would have been game over for everyone
The Night King could have flown south on his dragon to do that immediately after breaching the Wall, Dany would have been forced to burn everyone to save the world, that sort of thing would have amply justified whatever madness came over her afterward and the last stand at Winterfell would have felt much more hopeless if they had just finished burning all of King's Landing and everybody highkey knew Dany would also burn them if it looked like they were losing

For doing what?

The people executed were literally all slavers. She didn't execute every single noble, she crucified the exact number of masters as there were children crucified on her way there

Opposing her ambitions and SJW tier philosophy

For being slavers?

Why is slavery wrong in the context of this world? You do know that for most of history slavery was in many cases voluntary in order to provide themselves or their children for food and shelter, right?

>Because it was a complete turn of the character that happened within two episodes.
She's been razing cities and murdering innocents throughout the entire series. Just because you didn't indentify them as such and saw them as "evil" doesn't make it less true.

>knows nothing about historical slavery let alone the slavery outside of slavers bay
fucking kill yourself and go back to /pol/

>doesn't get dick down
>goes on a killing spree
Does that mean she is a incel now?

>She didn't execute every single noble, she crucified the exact number of masters as there were children crucified on her way there

And among them were noblemen who voted to not crucify any children and open the gates to Danaerys.

The show literally goes out of the way to make it clear that slavery = really bad
Westeros literally fucking exiled Jorah for being a slaver

Did you expect walter white - heisenberg transition here. There has to be some shock value, and even still we had more than enough hints shes mad and might snap at any time. And if you didnt think muh sundaes death wasnt leading to this, youre an imbecile.

It’s not the people she killed that are the problem. It’s her bitchy self important cunt attitude that’s the problem. She was fine when she saved people out of empathy and genuine altruism but then she got egotistical and self righteous about it and started demanding servitude and unconditional loyalty.

>The people executed were literally all slavers
So is Dany. Just because she gave a performative "freeing" ritual to the unsullied doesn't make them any less trained for obedience.

Imagine of being this much of a simpleton.

They're still slavers moron, why the fuck does voting not to get your ass kicked somehow exempt you from the consequences of being a slaver. She didn't actively pick out 163 people who she knows voted to execute the kids because ALL SLAVERY = BAD in case you weren't paying attention to the fucking show

um sweetie go read about roman slavery and indentured servitude during the early modern period and serfdom during the middle ages

She chose to go to Westeros as a conqueror to "liberate" the people there. This was always going to result in thousands and thousands of people dying who would just go about their lives if she just stayed put. There was nobody to liberate in Westeros. Just common folk who don't give a fuck what their king's last name is.

Don't pretend like she is compassionate person for being against slavery. Westeros bans slavery and she just happened to be raised in Braavos where slavery is also banned.

The real question is why people so outraged if Westeros initially was conquered the exact same way

The show made it a point to establish the fact that the unsullied had a choice on whether or not to follow her.

So?
Slavery is still common today. We don't nuke half of Africa.

Why is all slavery bad but forcing people to submit to your rule not?

>They're still slavers moron, why the fuck does voting not to get your ass kicked somehow exempt you from the consequences of being a slaver.

Dany was a slaver. She bought thousands of Unsullied slaves.

This was a pretty big step on her descent into madness honestly
D&D could and should have set up so much more over the past few seasons to show her coming to increasingly reject mercy in favor of using fire to solve all her problems, maybe they thought they accomplished that when she burned the Tarlys but they were basically villains who threatened to hunt Samwell for sport and they had no real motivation to choose death by dragonfire over bending the knee, it didn't have the impact it should have

Dany didn't nuke half of anything until today's episode either

That doesn’t mean we promote their actions, like you.

> Submit to me or I'll burn you to death.
> Not slavery btw.

All it showed was that it was "bad" and not tolerated in Westerosi culture.
If this () is you, you are literally telling people to "go back to /pol/ while simultanoiusly displaying a complete intolerance for anything other than you you deem "good".

Essentially a bigot.

>If I buy someone's freedom, that means I'm a slaver

Theyre trained from their birth how to be robot soldiers obeying their masters robot. They cant function in any way outside of being supreme mercenary army.

She always used fire to solve her problems. In Essos there was convenient moral excuses. In Westeros she is nothing but an invader trying to force submission from people who don't want her.

No, she hasn't. The people she's killed have been slave masters or people like the Tarlys who took up arms against her then rejected the chance to pledge loyalty to her and be forgiven after losing. And within the context of the series, what she did to the Tarlys is lenient, she offered the a second chance and they rejected it. The Lannisters would have hunted down every last Tarly and killed them all, not just the two who committed the crime The Starks would have chopped their heads off without giving them another chance.

The book made a point to establish that the Unsullied were completely incapable of comprehending what that meant
I'm convinced that in the book Dany's eventually going to be forced to realize that the Unsullied have basically lost the capacity for free will and she can't actually free them from what was done to them and she's going to lose her shit over it

>Slavery is ok if you plan to free them after you are done with them

American historians make that argument to justify the death & destruction caused by the union in the American civil war which would have been avoidable if they had ended slavery the way the British did (buying them and manumitting them)

Your moral universe is simple and hollow

>danny was trying to do good

eh.....

>book
Fuck off from this board

How is killing people for not submitting to your will worse than slavery?

>Tarlys who took up arms against her then rejected the chance to pledge loyalty to her and be forgiven after losing

She is the one who took up arms against the House of Tarly when she invaded Westeros. She is liberating nobody. She is not wanted, she is an invader.

Nobody gives a single fuck about the US outside the US, go back to /pol/ or some shit where you can pretend that the south would have just rolled over and let their workforce get bought out and not buy new ones

The writing in Essos is smart. Using modern political standards as a shield for the horrible things she was doing.
The few times we get an opinion from somebody who isn't a mindless sycophant of Danny, they're utterly horrified at the injustice she's inflicting.

Also forgot to mention that during her time with the Dothraki, she pissed them off by taking women in a village they were attacking under her protection so they wouldn't be harmed. Everything up to this point has been her going out of her way to protect the innocent and punish the bad people in power

>live for centuries as a slaving society like all human history
>Some literally who cunt shows up with an army of mercenaries, savage barbarians from the step and dragons
>demands you totally destroy your economic model because she said so?

I know its hard for fucking retards to empathize with anyone and anything and consider things outside of the context of their intimidate small and meaningless lives but you are just dumb as a box of rocks m8

>gb2/pol/ as soon as he's expected to back it up

If Deny hated slavers, she should have killed herself, given that she was a-ok with her hubby massacring cities and enslaving survivors to finance the expedition to Westeros where he intended to do more of the same.

In the books her actions led to everyone she tried to "save" dying horribly, and devastation Genghis Khan would deem a bit excessive. Also in the books, she already was ordering executions and torture of people who MIGHT have been her enemies before going off the deep end and deciding that she was too soft.

The show just downplayed and omitted her worst actions, before giving her the ending that was planned all along.

>talks about how she has to kill people with the intention of saving future generations
Yeah... she just rationalized everything here.

If you don't see how that rationalization slowly evolves even in your own post to justify increasingly brutal tactics, not sure what to tell you. Remember, saving people only happens now if they're OK with her being their monarch.

>modern political standards
It's blatantly clear that Dany is not unique, westeros banned slavery entirely from the continent and nobody except slavers themselves think that slavery is acceptable.

The south banned the Atlantic slave trade in their constitution

I know you think you can dismiss me as your /pol/ boogyman so you don't have to think hard about the complexity of the facts handed down to us by history but really you're just exposing yourself as an ignoramus.

>claims human history = asoiaf history
>claims that the economy is a moral argument
kill yourself

>a white woman from across the sea shows up and demands brown people stop their way of life or shell kill you

How can you consider this justice you cunt?

Wrong. She always been a flawed hero both in action and in portrayal. This episode they had to do a complete 180 on her character and the best thing they could come up with is fucking bells. I guess the sound gave her massive period cramps or some shit. Please don't defend shitty writing.

>Its okay to totally destroy whole societies on a whim because a teenage girl decided slavery makes her sad.

I hope you are hit by a bus,

>>dany has never killed anyone innocent aside from the tarleys in s7
This is a lie user, most of her conquests where brutal as fuck, she crucified people.

You literally missed the point
Dany saying she's doing it to save future generations means she DOESNT WANT TO KILL ALL THE PEOPLE IF SHE CAN AVOID IT because it makes it clear that she places value on the lives of innocent civilians
This is directly overturned later when she goes out of her way to kill innocent civilians when she doesn't need to kill them anymore to protect future generations

>Why are people outraged about Dany’s psycho rampage
Women are not very smart, they've been hinting at this for 6 seasons.

Roasties = BTFO

Women, especially SJW "woke" women, are low IQ and let their emotions control them

D&D redeemed themselves

Being a /pol/tard or not. There is a scene in the books of an old teacher, who ask her to let him to become a slave again, because he was a teacher in an aristocrat family and literally had a better life as a slave than as a free man.

Holy shit dude youre an idiot.

>realises she doesn't need excuses anymore

Westeros is a small island compared to the massive continent of Essos.
They're an exception. And even then it's not uniform as seen in The Iron Islands, or even The Night's Watch.

It was obvious when she freed slaves she was bad you idiots.

Valyrians are not foreign to that continent moron, they're foreign to Westeros. Even after 300 years of rule they were always seen as different to those descended from Andals, Rhoynar and First Men

>Someone from far away wants to stop mass human suffering and oppression
>What a horrible bitch
Okay /pol/

> femcels & söyboys
Fixed that for you

The entire fucking show makes it a clear point that literally nobody aside from slaverys considers slavery good
You literally cannot provide a single situation where slavery gets presented in a favourable light in the entire fucking series

it obviously depends entirely on the circumstances but that's too complicated for ideologues

>tfw I hated Dany for 7 seasons
>season 8 I love Dany

What's wrong with me bros?

> Disrupting how the economy works and fuck with the food production of desert kingdoms will have no adverse affects what so ever.

>Its okay to totally destroy whole societies on a whim
That “society” is decrepit and and sick. It deserves to be burned to the ground.

when southerns states seceeded they literally said they were doing it because they wanted to keep slaves and weren't going to give them up

I want daenerys to shart on my pface

>Its cool bro my family was here 300 years ago

The entire show makes it clear she rolls into slavers bay knowing nothing of that place or its people and fucking tears it apart triggering revolts, war, famine and mass destruction and FUCKS OFF to do it again because the people she are ruling nearly assassinate her.

Rulers inflict mass human suffering and oppression. Dany seeks to rule the world (or at least westeros), so what does that make her?

A fucking Tyrant that's way worse than some people who own slaves.

Nothing to be honest. Emilia's acting is 10 times better this season so even though the show has gone to shit she's actually entertaining to watch.

Attached: 1551846345011.jpg (1920x1080, 149K)

Essos - antique political standards
Westeros - medieval political standards
GRRM - wants to replace it all with modern standards

This right here. Let’s just say the worst Dany does is being down the red keep. Then what? You can’t start a new political drama thread of Jon maybe being thrust into Kinghood, so at best you’re looking at a simple ending where Dany is Queen. That renders the need for half this episode and the entirety of the next irrelevant.

that she supposedly cares so disproportionately about things so far away (and makes sure you know about it) is an indicator or a symptom that she doesn't really but just has a savior complex

Her eyebrows finally worked their magic on you

>she doesn't need to kill them anymore to protect future generations
She does need to kill them. Your brain isn't on crazy bitch is the problem. Here's her mindset:
>I am the shit
>I save all the people
>I act in everyone's best interest
>These people aren't listening to me
>Also Lannisters are faggots
>Don't they get that I'm in their best interest?
>Only way to get them to do what I say is by force
>Here comes all of the shock and awe
>Also remove all Lannister shits
>Political stability will save more lives in generations to come than I could ever take
>You're welcome goddamn I'm great, I'll even sacrifice my own legacy for people, the fucking greatest, someone put me on a cross

So you think our society should be nuked?

> some aliens fly in and say "wow you sick fuck use Asian child slaves for your textiles and electronics
>Lol we are totally justified in fucking up your whole culture because it doesnt conform with our current moral code.

No wonder you are danny fan, you are a fucking idiot.

The only thing you were right about was her leaving. Everything else she did was fine.

I think the issue is the last few seasons have been rushed to finish the show. This awaken should have easily been 2

The Night's Watch.
Nobody is there from choice, if they try to leave they die. And if they disobey they die.
But, even Ned says it's a good thing.

It has been painfully obvious that this Westeroastie was going to take a nose-dive off the deep end, but this just felt too sudden. There are more steps between where she was and roasting innocents than the ringing of a fucking bell.

>wants to stop mass human suffering and oppression
By ruling with an iron fist and oppressing/causing untold suffering to those who have a differing views

Her endgame was stupid but freeing the slaves on its own was fine.

she is similar to Jaime. He isnt really a bad guy, but has an irrational desire to be with Cersei and will do horrible things for it. It is the same as Dany, she wanted to be a Queen since she was a kid and if freeing slaves helped her she did it and felt good about it. Then instead of staying and helping them as the breaker of chains she goes "nah my last name means I get to be Queen" She crucified people and killed plenty of innocents before, she was angry at Jaime and other good guys for killing her insane father. Called Robert usurper etc. She helped Jon, because it meant bending the knee, and because she thought it would illicit support for her from her citizens. She would be legitimized by people being happy. Instead the northerners praised Jon, hated her, and gave her no support. Then when she found out her only claim to the throne was illegitimate and the people's supported king was the legitmate heir, she realized popular support was not an option. Her strategy then adjusted. First she tried to bring Jon into being her puppet with her vagina. But when he said "begone thot!" being a "yass slay queen" lady to have all the houses support her because of how kind she was was never going to work. she had to instead rule by fear. This messege was clear, oppose her and fucking die, it also was a pretty bad blow to Jon, and his supporters who got caught in the crossfire and were seen pillaging for her. It sends a strong messege for someone trying to rule by fear.
Also The night king and burning kings landing are kind of an unfair advantage. The night king, would legitimatey destroy the whole 7 kingdoms leaving nothing to rule. Burning kings landing is like firebombing DC so you can rule the USA, totally legitimate, Entire westcoast would be unaffected

>everything else she did was fine

kek okay brainlette, do us a favor and never vote.

Way more people are angry about Jaime and impending King Bran and his democracy but look the show has:

Night King fight, take one ep, over in seconds once Arya shows up
Big Cersei boss fight, ends in five secs now that Euron is out of batteries or something
Big Dany fight next episode, not enough time to not be rushed like those two big fights were

After whole episodes and long shots of nothing happening it's BAM BAM BAM HURRY WE RAN OUTTA MONEY WE GOTTA END THIS THING NOW.
Also for casual watchers I heard the same tone from them after Stannis imploded. Again it just seemed too fucking rushed and shit and forced, even for people who didn't like Stannis.

Because normies hate interesting characters. They want a nice safe Mary Sue to worship. Danaerys is better than she has ever been. I can't wait to see her dead, but she's 1000% better now that she finally lost her shit.

No, they said they were doing it to maintain their sovereignty. Virginia did not even secede until Lincoln started raising an army to conquer the South.

It was ultimately caused by the right to maintain and extend slavery, but that was not the proximate cause.

People like that nigger are how you get shit like Stalin.

The show makes it clear that everything turned to shit because she didn't replace the former power structures with anything stable and that Dany was a fuckup for not actually following through. Meereen itself only goes to shit because slavers were funding a rebellion against her, not because abolishing slavery somehow broke their economy

>unfair advantage
***an unfair comparison.

>they literally said they were doing it because they wanted to keep slaves
Yeah that tends to happen when their 10th Amendment right to be sovereign is violated by other states. Public school education at its finest.

>rulers inflict mass human suffering and oppression
This isn't even true in game of thrones and the Great Masters are in no way different to any other authoritarian ruling class

fair post

I seriously need to wait and see next week episodes. I wouldn't be surprised if the writers ignore the whole genocide part and Dany ends up ruling and everyone just fucks off. No way she is going to die or anything. Next episode is just going to be some bullshit where Tyrion dies and thats it, no one cares about the nuking of kings landing.

Right, she's no better than them.

Her brain on crazy bitch states is presented as not wanting to kill innocent civilians if it can be avoided

> Know you can disempower the southern states by fucking their economy.
> They refuse to let you fuck their economy so you just stick to murdering them instead.

HOLY SHIT YOU MEAN LIKE ROLLING INTO A COUNTRY AND TOTALLY FUCKING UP ITS NATURAL LONGSTANDING TRADITIONAL STRUCTURE IS GOING TO FUCK SHIT UP

WHO COULD PREDICT SUCH THINGS>???

I’m not a Dany fan you fuckwit. I agreed with her freeing the slaves and that’s it. Leaving them for the iron throne was fucking retarded and so was her self righteous attitude.

They put bags under her eyes and messed up her hair. She's so fucking bad at acting they had to lean hard into a lame trope to get people to realize it.

Good acting? Look at Cersei's face after Jaime comes back. Not the first look, the one just before they leave the map room. She doesn't say a thing but you can see the vulnerability all over her face. This powerful woman was knocked down and facing death and she is saved by the man she turned on and scorned because he loves her. She can let go and finally does and you see it.

Emilia Clarke can only dream of expressing that much even once. Lena pulled no punches this episode and it paid off. A lot of characters did because so little was said. They let the actors act.

With how the show treats battles and consequences I wouldn't be surprised if only half of the golden company and lannister soldiers died, the city only suffered minor damages, and the iron throne is still standing.

If we could selectively nuke slavers, it would be our moral duty to do so. Unfortunately reality is not fine-tuned to allow that.

Imagine if people living in other states told you that you had to give up electricity or they'd come down and fight you.

I know lefties dont like to put themselves in the "bad guy" perspective but the north basically gave the South a lose-lose option

stalin didnt genocide. he quite literally imprisoned opponents and put them to work. most of them great targets like spies, lazy artists, people who made trade in exploiting others labor, and collaborationist mercs working with foreign powers who liked the profit that comes with chaos
people who support dany-like thinking are more like hillary voters who vote for an icon ahead of real concerns and then get defensive about starting a war in libya as if it were insulting vaginas everywhere

Too bad fag fuck. Stay mad /pol/

They didn't just randomly get enslaved, moron, you're given the option to take the black as a choice. Hardly any criminals who have the option take it, as evidence by their miniscule numbers, and there are plenty of people who join up willingly

>/pol/ proven right by the show
>stay mad?

Lol what?

this. I was thinking she would do the same thing her dad did, but after the people refused to support her. I think the outline for this season was perfect. But how they get from A to B seems to be absolutely fucking terrible.

no, that would be immoral.

>hurr durr no point
There is a difference between fucking it up and leaving and fucking it up and putting something in its place

turns out all she had to do was spec her dragon into 100% evasion infinite ammo and explosive fire

If they were called serfs and only required to grow crops and fight in wars whenever their lord commanded, would that make you feel better?

Attached: 1515859585061.jpg (645x729, 81K)

>there should be no consequence for trying to secede from the union
>there should be no effort to try and abolish slavery

>Bringing up /pol/ lib shit again
That’s all you faggots can ever fucking talk about.

Yes because people are totally not going to revolt against your new and better (in your opinion) system.

Pick up a fucking history book.

> Take the black or be executed.
> This is a choice.

>Submit or die is somehow more moral than submit to picking my cotton or I'll whip you

They even played evil music literally any time she made a real decision.

yeah dude Slavery is the same as electricity!

North had no interest in abolishing slavery beyond disempowering the South. Thus why they still had slaves even after the war.

This she is the ultimate icon of Hilary/Lena Dunham neoliberalism

>the south gets butthurt that they can't ban states from banning slavery
>proceeds to claim it's their sovereign rights being violated
>attempt to secede from the union governed by the same constitution that grants them the same sovereign rights they are now claiming to be violated

Attached: 1532742017531.png (458x336, 143K)

They had little domestic manufacturing and relied on foreign trade for consumer goods so yeah its actually pretty analogous. Not even the guy you were replying to

Yep

Attached: C9931EE7-82ED-4DE7-8114-4F96549E548C.jpg (749x926, 93K)

Roasties ignored the foreshadowing because strong independent womans

I'm not outraged, this is the ending i wanted for her, it's the best character arc she could have. The problem is it was rushed like everything and the show died on episode 3 anyway. There should have been a whole season just for the night king and then the last season or a movie would have been this. They should have lost the battle of Winterfel, they should have been pushed all the way south near King's Landing before the NK was defeated and then Cersei would have hit them when they are down and kill her dragon then, when it was wounded from fighting the undead army.

Also this rejoicing over the feminism meme being subverted is as pathetic as YES QUEEN SLAY was when el creatura killed the NK.

Attached: knot.webm (900x506, 2.66M)

You forget that religious autists were the main drive against slavery internationally cause it made you go to hell. Even the most diehard racists fags admitted that slaves are enough of a sin that people should be banned from sending themselves there

I hope you're not American.

Attached: Patrick Henry.jpg (1009x607, 240K)

Slavery was legal there, also makes no sense that Dany abolishes slavery since she has been living in Essos mostly where slavery is legal in most places.

Daenerys in Slaver's Bay is all an allegory for US foreign policy in the Middle East
I like this episode because it demonstrates how all the retards who cheered for Dany until now are going to be cheering for the US government all the way up until the point they start dropping napalm on major American cities

slavery was actually economically inneficient at the time already.

If the rights they were guaranteed by the constitution can be violated then what use is the constitution? You're calling them hypocrites for reciprocity, moron.

>this is a choice
it basically is yes because they were being executed whether or not they were being offered to take the black

What the hell are the Unsullied supposed to do, other than be soldiers? They have NO other skills, and have no people skills. They'll starve on the streets, become bandits, or sell themselves back into slavery... or continue to stay in the only place they have the skills to excel, with Dany. Dany knew this, and so only pretended to "free" them to increase their morale, and to not look like a hypocrite.

>The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.
Secession was not prohibited in the constitution

Oh sorry, I forgot you retards actually still think their rights were being violated in the first place

But we're given plenty of examples of people who end up in the slavery of the Night's Watch through no fault of their own.

Sure but that's not really the point

To the south at that time it might has well have been.

Their entire economic system was dependent on slavery and cash crops. The north basically gave the South the choice to comit suicide or be murdered by the Yanks.

shockingly when they were backed into a corner they chose to fight.

Much like this story/show real life inst about good guys and bad guys

legality and morality are not the same thing so fuck off
the show makes it a point to establish slavery is bad in essos/westeros and if you can't understand that then there's no hope you cause you clearly don not have eyes

Her father was the same. She wasn’t psycho because she’s a woman. She’s psycho because of her lineage. Her blonde hair blue eyed lineage...

You think HBO is suddenly on your side now?

>trusting women to lead

Iol this meme was debunked in 2016

If Hillary won I bet danaerys would have stayed good

See She went mad, she won and realized she didn't feel the security Visersys had promised would be there. No people longing for a Targaryen monarch, no love, no real relationship. She was always going to have enemies, and it scared her.

>toasty roasties

Its literally only "bad" in Westeros and that hasn't been very long

She has purple eyes and silver hair actually

Strictly economically speaking the sustem was outdated and inneficient. The south could have easily mordernized. You are also falsely operating under the assumption the South "didn't know how bad it was different times" They knew it was terribpe and could have improved to better systems, but didnt because they could get away with it. Same as all the horrible shit Nazis did.

>you lose

>think it makes sense that dany went crazy
>Daughter of mad king
>50/50 chance of crazy or great
>decided to rule through fear instead of respect
>AUNTIEZONED

>Slavery is good when its called serfdom
>Slavery is bad when its called slavery

Attached: 1557638625118.png (713x528, 292K)

That's not the point, retard
She has no one to rule over if she fucking burns her people and turns the most fortified city into rubble. The targaryens become mad - not retarded.

Attached: abx9RqRY_700w_0.jpg (542x655, 24K)

Sovereignty means sovereignty you historical revisionist cuck.

Right Slavery would have ended on its own with no bloodshed due to industrialization

but the North didnt feel like waiting, they felt like forcing the south into guaranteed poverty instead.

Kings landing houses an incredibly small part of Westero's population. turning the most fortified city into ruble sends the messege to all the lords, "nobody is safe from her, oppose her and turn to rubble"

Due to her being from Essos she wouldn't think by default that slavery is bad because of how she's been brought up, you dumb fuck.

>The queen of niggers acting like a complete nigger.
Well color me surprised.

She fucks up the economy and just leaves from city to city “liberating” them. It’s pretty touched upon in the books I kind of forgot about the shows parts if that was still in.

>garunteed poverty
yeah industrialization is garunteed poverty. Not like slavery where the slaves have a chance at being rich! There is no circumstance where slavery is acceptable.

God you are an imbicel, ending slavery would not have caused industrialization over night, tractors wouldn't exist for another 30-40 years you fucking dipshit.

The ending of slavery would have collapsed every southern state over night, you expect the people living in the south wouldnt fight agaisnt that?

It doesnt matter if you think it was morally right or wrong these were real people with real families and real needs being given essentially no choice.

>Only the rights and freedom of white people matter! Who cares if a couple more generations of black southerners have to live in slavery as long as white southerners don't have to be poor :)

You're honestly retarded if you haven't seen this coming for years. This is the only storyline that they've built on to see it's natural conclusion.

>>dany's entire arc is her trying to do good
she is a fucking tyrant with three killing machines, she was never good, sorry if that hurt your feminist feelings you fuckign faggot

In the Roman Republic/Empire, parents would sell their children into slavery so that they would be
fed, clothed and sheltered rather than die. You mean to tell me letting the kid starve was worse than them being a line cook in some aristocrat's house?

Because they're literal retards who thought Dany was so badass and a strong queen. She was an annoying cunt and obviously crazy since season 1, especially after khal drogo died. She has god complex and loves being worshipped. She thinks she deserves the throne because of her birthright and dragons but she has never done anything herself to deserve it

>freeing slaves will collapse the south!
>it didn't
>civil war is much more cost effective and less destructive

top lmao these brain addled racists should just shoot themselves

*other way around, letting them be a slave was worse than letting them die

again, at the time of the civil war, slavery was economically inneficient. I am not here to spoonfeed you.
>doesnt matter if it is morally rigjt or wrong
correct what matters is if they could get away with it, or their countrymen would stand up for what is right and stop them. It is a bit like coal miners or factory workers who think the economy will die unless we protect their jobs. Only with the added bonus of their system being predicated on human suffering

Are you really going to pull the nigger card on me?

Slavery has been emblematic of all human societies until roughly 150 years ago because modern technology made slavery more expensive than machines.

No pre industrial society ever in history ever outlawed slavery because it was a necessity to function.

>it didnt

The south wallowed in poverty for fucking decades as countless southerners with nothing back home moved west desperately

You are literally a fucking idiot.

yes. False dichotomy. The state obviously should have created a program to help these children.

>neighboring village attacks your village
>fend them off and attack their village in retaliation
>succeed and take slaves from survivors
Ya I think that's alright

It's become trendy to whine about GoT but continue watching it anyway

NO IT WASNT not yet not at that time.

It was though, industrialization started in 1830s in the UK and by the time of the civil war the north was pretty industrialized.

>pre industrial society should just make a program to feed people

Holy christ you are like talking to a brick.

i can dismiss all your points easily

She had to kill 6 million people because of the rumors going around about Jon. She needs to cement herself as Overlord of the Realm and the best way to do that is to liberally use her supersonic speed dragon.

>liberate slaves who white people fed and clothed
>descendants of slaves live in total poverty and are fed and clothed by white people
The only thing that changed is we don’t force you lazy niggers to work anymore.

>>pre industrial society should just make a program to feed people
Roman Grain Dole

nope
bradford-delong.com/2018/03/do-we-really-care-whether-the-profits-from-american-slavery-were-reinvested-to-spur-faster-american-economic-growth-or-not.html
slavery was profitable for slave owners, detrimental to the economy as a whole. slave owners were literally special interests of the time.

The UK was the first country to industrialize the US was NOT industrialized in 1850 not by a longshot, the US didnt really industrialize until the late 1800;'s

Its not like the UK just "decided" to become industrial one day, it wasnt a switch that can be flipped or a decision that can be made by a few people.

You cant force those kinds of sweeping societal changes on a country it doesnt work like that.

>This episode they had to do a complete 180 on her character and the best thing they could come up with is fucking bells. I guess the sound gave her massive period cramps or some shit. Please don't defend shitty writing.

The bells aren't a cause of anything. They simply show the line where the battle is over if she accepts the surrender. They were the line in the sand, the point where she can either put her choice to rule through fear into practice or accept the surrender. She chose fear, so she turned the city into a gigantic horrifying example of what happens when you oppose her.

Lincoln didn't give a shit about the slaves, he just didnt want to see the country split apart. He even thought about just sending the slaves back to the slavers in Africa. You think north soldiers give a shit about right and wrong when their friends and brothers were being killed or vaporized by cannons right next to them?

so if they are sold into slavery they are fed, but that food magically disapears because...?

tonnes of people who fought Hitler, didnt give a fuck about the Jews. not sure your point?

produced by slaves in Egypt lol purchased by tax money and only given out to the Urban poor of the CITY of Rome.

>who is george w bush?

The north was.

No one gave a fuck about the Jews anywhere at that time.

that does not disprove what i said.

Because the slave owner has no incentive to feed someone he doesn't own

>It was obvious she was the real series’ antagonist since mid season 1
It wasn't obvious though. Every moment that could have been used to throw her leadership into question was turned into a YAASSS QUEEN SLAAYYY scene by the hack showrunners.
The only time we really see questionable decisions from her is when she burns the tarlys, but even that is portrayed as morally grey.

In the books she was never this infallible messiah like figure which they portrayed her as in the first 5-6 seasons so it would make more sense if her character ended this way. In the show though the writers clearly spent the first 6 seasons jerking off over dany and then had to suddenly do a 180 on her character arc within two seasons, even then barely alluding to it in season 7.

It was bad writing overall.

You asked for an example lad.
Obviously every society in the antiquity was based on slave labor.

>wallowed in poverty

losing a war does that to you

kek, not even in the sligthest. Maybe in the first two to three seasons when they kept themselves to the books to show how she was learning to be more cruel to reach her goals, afterwards they gave Dany always a good-cop way out for her shit to make it right and jsutifiable. That now all of a sudden you fagtards come out of the woodwork to defend that shittty writing one week close to the finale is surley just a coincidence. PRAISDE DD WHO ARE MASTER STORYTELLERS amIright.

I've been telling people Dany is slipping over the edge. You can tell with the glee she's always executing people by burning them alive. When she burned the Tarlies, it was obvious as fuck she was power maniac.

No it wasnt not the way you are thinking.

Replying to the countrymen standing up for what was right and stopping them, I'm saying people didnt give a shit. Also Americans only found work camps and no death camps, all the supposed desth camps were found by the Russians but didnt allow the allies to see them during the war. Really makes you think

>It didn't collapse the south
>It did though
>losing a war does that to you
You are a literal brainlet; this is the intellectual capacity of danyfags

>the have sex fags were right all along

>I've been telling people Dany is slipping over the edge.

>mfw I have been saying this for years

Attached: 1553685190478.jpg (1920x1080, 216K)

>entitled incest baby with delusions of grandeur and weapons of mass destruction commits genocide
what's the problem again?

>south
labor-intensive useless plantations with the sole purpose of selling cotton to the brits
>north
rapidly industrializing, agriculture is also more effective than in the south because of industrialization

No you are just a seething retard butthurt that your particular fanfic wasn't real

>get btfo
>stock pol responses

literally everyone is saying you are a retard historically and factually lmao. get out

without slavery he has to feed him, or else they wont supply labour. My boss doesnt own me, yet he still pays me.

People on the left identified with her, even when she was doing cruel shit and then she got exposed and now they hate it even though its just a fucking fantasy show and it has little to do with contemporary politics

but they did..? they and the fucking rekt them. what motivated who and the real politik is irrelevant
>holocaust denier
oh I am speaking with a retard.

The north was not "industrialized" It had SOME industry in textiles but it was far from what you think "industrialized" was.

Cash crops like Tobaco and Cotton are incredibly labor intensive the kind of machinery that you could make to do those jobs wouldn't be invented until the early 1900's

The north had small food farmers independently growing on family farms and some factories along the east coast, the south was entirely rural cash crops.

Neither would have industrial capacity farming for ~50 years.

Not that user.
holy fuck you are dum. Like how do you manage to become so retarded

How does that make her a power maniac? They led a war against her then refused to bend the knee after they lost. What should she have done, let them go so they could try again? Was it a power maniac move when Ned executed people who deserted the wall? Or when Robb executed Karstark? Or when Jon executed all the conspirators at the wall? Executing people for treason and disloyalty is what everyone there does, yet when Dany does it everyone sees it as villainous for some reason.

>collapse yourselves or we will force you
>fight to defend themselves and lose inevitably
>lol thats what you get for losing

you are literally a retard.

>dany has never killed anyone innocent aside from the tarleys in s7
B8 of the month

Thanks. Fuck, they sure are seething though lel.

The Romans had wage labor alongside slavery but voluntary slavery was still more common. In fact it was so common that wage laborers would often only be used in construction or any trades requiring a degree of skill

Because women and numales are completely blind to what a woman is like when she's power hungry. They ignored all the signs.

This is why psycho women get so far in life without anyone knowing. They ignore all of the warning signs.

Attached: file.png (750x439, 628K)

accurate female leader

>clean up dingoland with ease
>roll over to Westeros
>fall in love with the best man who ever lived
>find out he’s actually the heir to the thrown and he’s related to you and he doesn’t like incest
>oh and one of your advisors told everyone this because he knows you’re rotten
>dealing with all of this while looking at a groveling city that butchered your entire family, while sitting on an armageddon machine
>also have a madness trait in your family

I don’t think the writers thought all that out, but it does coincidentally make a lot of sense for her to break right there.

>her people
They're not her people though. She knew they would never accept her.

Dany and Drogon are Aegon the Conquerer and Balerion reincarnated.

If you've read the books and that's all that matter because show only fags aren't people then there isn't enough setup to her going mad out yet. She was justified in crucifying the masters. Even in the books she's never outright malicious she's just out of her depth which is in contrast to young Griff who is portrayed as more competent, but has flashes of being more malicious.

Don’t be to proud, she’s been calling her dragons her literal children since they were born. She also fell in love with her daily rapist.

Her dad was the Mad King, she's the Mad Queen. Who didn't see that coming again? Muh strok wymn who can't imagine her being an emotional wreck like most women?

Iirc, the father of the guy she """"married"""" was against slavery but she executed him anyway. She just wanted an excuse to brutally execute people.

And besides, for all the evils of slavery, the cities were stable, when she overthrew the system they turned into famined shitholes with plague and civil war.

She doesn't understand the first thing about governance. She always marches into cities of cultures and civilisations she understands nothing of, overthrows their system and kills half the populace and is like "I liberated you!"

Nah Dany entire arc is her doing crazy mad shit meanwhile some triumphant music plays in the background so retards thinks she's the good one

Unless Arya kills Dany

You ever heard the words: "The road to Hell is paved with good intentions?"
>didn't try to burn down the city until he had actually lost
She was losing her entire fucking power structure. John's claim to the throne was practically out in the open and pretty much all of her closest advisors and confidants are either dead or thinking about betraying her.

>Maybe in the first two to three seasons when they kept themselves to the books to show how she was learning to be more cruel to reach her goals, afterwards they gave Dany always a good-cop way out for her shit to make it right and justifiable.

And this is it, this right here. This is the SINGLE BIGGEST PROBLEM with this entire show. It was based on solid gold. GoT, CoK, especially SoS, and to a lesser degree FfC were amazing books. Once the show went past these books, where the character arcs were in place and were good and made sense, it all went downhill. The writers for the show wanted to make her more YASS KWEEN SLAY and good and likeable, but I suspect this is one of those moments GRRM was always building towards. The seeds of the madness are there in the books, and they're not even that subtle.

Jaime is another perfect example. His arc is incredible in the books, and where we last left him in the books we don't even know if he's coming back to defend Cersei from the Faith Militant at her trial. He's disconnected from her. In the show, once we're past the FfC time points, he's a total puss, begs Cersei back when she doesn't want him, and while he may not have been going to kill her like many thought, the fact that he went back to her and stayed with her to the end doesn't feel like the right ending to his arc at all. Another brick for the show writers.

Every bad aspect of this show comes from the writers not having perfect source material gift wrapped and handed to them.

Name the innocents she killed. Varys by absolutely no definition even in the books innocent. Hell name one person she executed that for instance Tywin wouldn't have just had killed to other than the Tarleys.

There are a lot of people that have shut their brain off to watch the show. A group of people I know fit the typical GoT fanbase, they claim to love the show, and I mentioned Dany was gonna go full mad queen a few seasons ago and they denied it. Now this episode has hit they are losing their minds that it turned out this way. Honestly, I wasn't expecting it to be such a shitty way to cement her as a cunt, but given the past couple of seasons I am not surprised. It's a shame that THIS is the thing they have a problem with, but while they're on the hatewagon we can point out the problems everywhere else and now they'll listen.

Based Satan. Pet moms are insane.

it's literally going to have been just a dream

checkd

Red wedding was just a prank bro cameras over there

>DUDE FIRE AND BLOOD LMAO
>wtf why are you incinerating everything!?

Nvm I'm the retard. In this case you can just chuck it up to sudden and unrealistic madness

is this bait? or you are this retarded?

He's a faggot nigger loving kike and he is retarded.

>>earlier this episode she literally talks about how she has to kill people with the intention of saving future generations but when given the option of not killing anyone she turns it down
Rewatch the part of this episode where she speaks with Tyrion in the throne room, but especially the part where she speaks with Jon alone before that, and if you pay attention this time to what she says you will realize why she decided to nuke the city.

Attached: game.of.thrones.s08e05.1080p.web.h264-memento[ettv]_[00:17:26.963]_[2019.05.13][11:30:16].png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

And the truth probably lies somewhere in the middle desu

>In S1 she heard her bro and Drogo say how they would tear down stone castles, rape, enslave and murder and wasn't that phased.
>In S2 she threatens Qarth with fire and blood. She also sacks Xaro's house he was also a dick.
>When she meets Tyrion she talks about razing cities until he tells her her dear dad did the same.
She always had a chip on her shoulder and didn't care that much for those that didn't instantly love her.

Why didn't the aristocrats just hire him? He was clearly qualified, and they clearly need a teacher for their children, so why not just hire the same guy who was doing a good job earlier?
People forget, after the slaves were freed in America, a lot of them went back to work in the plantations anyway, because they needed a job, the farms needed labor, and there weren't that many options.

>NO KWEEEN!!! STOP SLAYYING!!!

Attached: Screenshot_20190513-070646.png (2160x1080, 1.65M)

But we should

Because of her ego and saviour complex, not out of compassion. When those two things came to be at odds, she chose her ego. She wouldn't be just king Jon's sister, not if she had to burn everyone in Westeros. It was always all there. Only brainless think this was only hinted at in the last 2 episodes.

gotta love how Yea Forums constantly criticises reaction vids yet can't stop watching them
>b-but i'm only watching it for the cringe i swear!!

Jon has executed men but he's never taken any pleasure in it. Dany has enjoyed every single time she burned somebody alive. How did everyone miss that she's a lunatic ?

Go punch a nazi, faggot.

>crucifixes you with thousands of others around the walls of the city

people are retarded and just wanna clap for "Ma StRoNg FemalE LEADDdD" eat shit faggots

>how dare you, jon, how dare you lie and not give your auntie cummies!

Attached: 95805DE7-8724-4F60-B0F9-D33679071E1E.png (600x450, 308K)

>"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions?"
Yeah, well I missed the part where she explained her good intentions for literal genocide.
>She was losing her entire fucking power structure.
Bullshit. Her army is 100% loyal to her. Out of all of her advisors only Varys tried to betray her and she was notified by Tyrion proving that he was loyal aswell. Jon assured her of his loyalty multiple times and he is known for his "Stark honor". She had no reason to flip.

>She had no reason to flip.
She knows she's a fraud and a hypocrite and it's driven her mad

The manner of the execution is important. It wasn't a simple execution. She didn't stoicly administer justice with a quick stroke of a sword. She burned them alive with her dragons because she likes burning people alive with her dragons. Execution was a convenient excuse for her to get to have some fun.

lol that kiss between them and she more or less says do you want to fuck you aunt jon snow? honestly made the episode

DUDE MULEBOOT THEORY

Checked

Attached: 1496717113315.png (1000x800, 285K)

Dany's entire arc is her trying to gain power

Is she American

I really like the subtle build up of her character. If you go back and watch all the scenes where she said "I am going to burn the city", you can really see they were developing her character to what she has become now.

>final episode
>dany kills all the prisoners
>Arya kills dany
>shot overhead zooms out
>through white clouds
>out of brans eye
>he's at Dany and Jons wedding
>kings landing is intact and everyone is alive
>he turns and winks at the camera and whispers "it truely was a Game of Thrones"
>cue credit music
BRAVA DABID AND DABID, BRAVA

This
I'm looking forward to rewatching the show knowing she is bonkers all along

Anyone who didn't see it coming hadls to be thick as a brick.

>fullretard.jpg

>justified revenge
>justified crucifying
>justified burning
>justified sacking

Joffrey is Donald Trump.

>Actually thinks she was enjoying burning people alive

>Hitler kills everyone
>this starts playing
youtube.com/watch?v=OG55MPQjhwo

This

Its baffling how people say she had no build up

From season 1 onwards she has been a power hungry tyrant barely restrained by her far more intelligent and virtuous advisors into doing “good”

Joffrey is too smart to be Donald Trump and wasn't a cucked shabbos goy to the (((iron bank)))

Because most people were ignorant to that and the writers themselves wrote her as a "tough woman who takes no shit from anyone" even though everyone with a brain (that excludes dabid) considered that evil and tyrannic behavior from the very beginning of the series. I've been catching with season 7 because I want to see this trainwreck unfold and in episode 2 she threatens everyone to burn them alive if they betray them regardless of her quality as a ruler, and wants blind loyalty even when displaying cruelty.

she's angl* so basically the same.

Bookfags have been calling her Cersi0lite for over a decade due to the shit she pulls so I dunno.

Also, Kings Landing is a shit hole burning it to ash is objectively moral.

Attached: 1550748833004.jpg (650x650, 40K)

Since she had power all she did was telling people toserve her or die. She has often good intentions, but the maturity of a child, and its cruelty when opposed.
Thats the point. She is not evil or good, she is a child. And as such, should not have access to power.

>Every bad aspect of this show comes from the writers not having perfect source material gift wrapped and handed to them.

completely agree, it seems like the only god quality the show writers ever had was taking the material and putting it in watch worthy scenes, at least sometimes, that's all gone now.

Reaction vids are the Yea Forums equivalent of porn, everyone watches it but no one wants to discuss it.