Seriously?

Seriously?

Attached: game.of.thrones.s08e05.web.h264-memento[ettv].mkv_snapshot_00.38.44_[2019.05.13_10.41.20].jpg (720x480, 45K)

where did that wayvern get so much fire fuel? i mean, he spewed so much napalm, where does he keep it all?

plot

It's actually gas, much like a fart, that gets ignited.

In the cloaca.

>Copypasted Lannister soldiers just stand there and do nothing while a dragon shits on them
Phenomenal stuff

they didn't even turn the scorpion to face it

Attached: game.of.thrones.s08e05.web.h264-memento[ettv].mkv_snapshot_00.38.45_[2019.05.13_10.43.07].jpg (720x480, 43K)

Yes I worried about this too. His fire glands should have ran out long before

>It's actually gas, much like a fart, that gets ignited.
how can gas ignition destroy so many hard stone edifices?

Mate some of them didn't even fucking move at all

Joffrey is insanely hot. Seriously.

She put a turbo in it

they couldnt rotate that far. it was the lannister maginot line

>scorpions have perfect aim on a rocking boat, behind a island, a mile out
>lmao can’t hit shit three yards away

Stored in the balls

It takes a crew of like 4 men to turn and aim these things and another one to fire it, they just couldn't keep up with a target moving that fast.

It's actually way easier to hit something far off because the adjustments would be minor and if given time to set-up and calculate the proper firing angle while your fleet is still undiscovered, swinging that thing about-face to keep up with a dragon up close would be incredibly difficult compare to, "hmm by my calculations the dragon is traveling at x knots s-sw with an appoximate rang of y yards, scorpion group 1 adjust 3 degrees to the right, 2 degrees down, wait for my signal... on my marks, scropion 1 fire, hold, scropion 2 fire, hold, scorpion 3 fire,... looks good... and all direct hits on the dragon milord, excellent, tonight we dine on dragon soup.".

>It takes a crew of like 4 men to turn and aim these things and another one to fire it, they just couldn't keep up with a target moving that fast.

Attached: game.of.thrones.s08e04.720p.web.h264-memento.mkv_10971790000.jpg (1692x951, 396K)

>Design scorpians to not be able to rotate 360 degrees and walk away.

Not seeing any actual arguments here.

>that fast
how fast?

Attached: 17099832.jpg (600x297, 63K)

Yeah, it was supposed to make sense with two dragons destroying the city but you know, the budget ran out I guess.

>why didn’t the aiguls just drop the queen of power in mordor keep

magic

magic fire can’t melt stone beams

It's flaming bile generated by the fans

lmao