What makes you think his ending will be any better?

What makes you think his ending will be any better?

Attached: george-rr-martin.jpg (782x521, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2018/12/game-of-thrones-george-rr-martin-last-script-the-lion-and-the-rose
youtube.com/watch?v=8Q9nRlkdSfE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally who

>his ending

Eric Cartman.

Because he'll actually take time to develop Dany's decent into madness. It wont just be her snapping like a lunatic out of nowhere.

His ending as in heart attack due to being obese?

Blahahhaa!!!

It amazes me that bloggers and commenters STILL think they're gonna get all the books completed (or even a new book for that matter).

I think so many bookfags wasted their lives on the novels that their pissed it's getting spoiled on TV. I had a bookfag friend who actually stopped watching the show once it caught up to the books. He's now hanging on every word of the tv show.

The showchads won

Attached: 6b96ced05d95a355a66f3d7face1d2d0ce2b64b40ca0f766c413f496e620a1e6.jpg (2053x1720, 748K)

y-yay

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

He will make her shit herself on drogon and the smell from the shit and the warm gooeyness will make drogon go crazy and start killing shit like when you pull a dogs tail and it just bites the first thing it sees. And obviously she will be on her period so its extra thick and gungy. Then the hormone mood swings kick in and shes like yeah fuck men and fuck white peeps.
I think this is a much more realistic character arc

Attached: 1557706571653.jpg (349x373, 19K)

I'm 99% sure this is his ending.
Just the road it took to get there was completely retarded.

/thread

well, a book of 1000 pages on average and multiple povs many of which are not in the tv series and are better than what was seen on tv that spin the series towards a better ending remember HBO wanted 10 seasons Game of Thrones and just D.D thought 7 would be fine remember HBO wanted a 10 chapter last season D,D THOUGHT they could do it with 6 chaps , this is all their fault and as a hater of star wars im waiting eagerly for their take on that franchise

Attached: DD.jpg (2048x1536, 505K)

He won't forget about the groundwork he laid out.

>cut from 10 to 6 episodes
>Still 50% filler
what did they mean by this

He will have the right characters and factions doing the same things, thus making more sense. Cersei should never have ascended to the power she has. Aegon will take King's Landing, and when Dany arrives it will be a Dance of Dragons again.

I think GRRM will run into trouble trying to find ways for characters like Stoneheart to have an end that isn't also dogshit, or how Euron's horn will play into anything. Barristan is still alive so he might actually have some good moments still to come. With 2 books left and Littlefinger and Sansa still in the Vale, who fucking knows where that shit goes to.

Because it won't exist.

the WoW sample chapters of theon and sansa were amazing , speciallly the hype abot stannis vs ramsay , this book is headed right a shame about the tv show being so shitty i want a remake 10 years from now even if by that time Martin is dead and never finished the saga a well done remake with all the storylines cut like (True )euron , damphair, victarion , quentyn, arianne, Faegon , Stannis, Lady stonehearts etc needs a more faithfull adaptation

Because he is fueled by his hatred of the show runners and delayed publishing his books (already finished 6 & 7) until after the show concludes. He says he takes a month+ to write a script for the show, and then the show runners decide to scrap most of it so he got tired of helping them. Why give them any more material to ruin if D&D clearly know better?

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2018/12/game-of-thrones-george-rr-martin-last-script-the-lion-and-the-rose

youtube.com/watch?v=8Q9nRlkdSfE
"George has already written books 6 and 7..."

He's the modern Tolkien. They even have similar initials. You can't tell me that's a coincidence.

>George has already written books 6 and 7
Imagine being gullible enough to believe this shit.

i stopped caring years ago

doubt ill even read the new book if it ever comes out

He literally wrote himself into a corner with the last 2 books by opening up far too many plotlines and povs that he can't reconcile, even with that lazy timejump.

I can almost guarantee it'll be an even bigger clusterfuck of an ending than the tv show which, for all its faults (and there are many), at least had the decency to cut off the limb quickly before it turns gangrenous.

don't care never read his generic fantasy trash

>implying he finishes the books

time to come to terms with it so hearing it again with better words will be easier to swallow

He has already finished BOTH books but due to contracts, he is not allowed to release them before the show has finished.
You can expect winds of winter to come out later this year and the last book next year.

It’s not generic. It’s just bad. Generic seems too mediocre.

I would be intrigued if the next few books are just him finding new and elaborate ways for Danerys to poop her pants.

Attached: 1473047442822.jpg (328x422, 21K)

imagine actually believing this

Attached: 1509586170396.jpg (712x712, 42K)

>bookfags wasted their lives on the novels
nigga I read a bazillion other books after I finished the available got in 2011. how underage do you have to be if reading a couple of books is wasting your life.

I met George R. R. Martin at the Blaze Pizza in Evanston a couple of months back when he was in town to accept an award from Northwestern University. At the time, I was listening to the audiobook of A Clash of Kings, and he very excitedly told me, "You've got a ways to go to catch up!" When I told him that I've already read what he's published three times, and am listening to the audiobook as a new way to experience the story, he just kind of ... deflated. He let out a big sigh, and just said, "Yeah, I need to finish the next book. People won't stop bothering me about it."