Can we stop using SJWs tears to lie about this being a good episode?

You guys are pretending like just because sjws are mad, this was a good episode and D&D are based? Do you not realize theyre are SJW soibois with GRRM planning to make Sansa, the smartest person alive, as queen of north, and autist bran, fat sam, and manlet tyrion as rulers of westeros.

Theyre having manlet brown eyed brown hair jon kill aryan queen based dany.

D&D are kikes and nothing more. def not based and def blue pilled.

This episode sucked ass. Jon shouldve told her that he is her family and will always be there for her. Dany shouldve gotten shot by an arrow or something and die in Jons arms where he finally becomes an alpha goes berserk on kl while riding drogon. Enraged King Jon wouldve been much better

Attached: danysad.jpg (706x576, 24K)

SJW nigger fag

I am just happy A white woman dies next sunday.

>b-but she freed slaves!
only to advance her plot. the redpill in this episode is that she was a psychopathic bitch from day one

Im contrarian right winger. I post frog and shit my pants.

>seething bookfag

It was the best episode of the season and in the Top 10 of all time. Sorry it spoiled those books you're never gonna get.

this show was getting boring as fuck

After episode 3, no one here gives a shit about the series. The episode is only good because it makes everyone else as pissed off as I am. I'm not saying it's objectively good, i'm saying it's an entertaining episode because I got entertainment out of it knowing how shit it is.

It's kind of a "it's so bad it's good" scenario except in a roundabout way.

>Can we stop using SJWs tears to lie about this being a good episode?
Cool blog. Cry more roastie :)

Attached: reeee.gif (480x270, 3.3M)

it just was poorly written and im being honest about it. I dont have a problem with the angle they took in turning her mad if it was better written. Maybe have rhaegal not die last episode and die as soon as bells ring or right before. that wouldve redeemed the show

The writers just accurately displayed what would happen if some stupid white whore was put in a position of leadership. It's hilarious that the story went in this direction, and props to the writers for being truthful. I'm sure George RR Martin intended for the story to go in this direction anyway, and they were simply staying true to the plot.

In any case, let's review Danny's plotline:

>Born as privileged white girl
>Goes around fucking tons of brown cock
>Put in a position of influence by fucking brown cock
>Betrays her brother. Let's the nigger she was fucking pour a pot of boiling metal on him, burning him to death.
>Gets gifted with dragons, because she's a privileged white slut from a lineage of warriors who happen to be dragonriders.
>Uses dragons to go around the entirety of the Eastern continent destroying all stability and social order. Overthrows ancient families and dynastys. Literally releases slaves and all kinds of POC on formerly orderly societies to rape and destroy. Basically establishes "social justice" and pseudo-communism.
>Travels to Westeros, the land she claims a "right" to, and begins doing the same thing.
>Brings armies of brown foreigners to rape and pillage.
>Genocides noble houses in excessive and brutal ways.
>Starts having sex with Jon Snow, because she quickly identifies him as the alpha male of the north.
>Manipulates him into accepting her as queen, offers his unconditional loyalty.
>Takes all her acquired armies south to capital city.
>Unleashes her non-white hordes on most ancient and beautiful city in Westeros. Proceeds to burn and genocide entire city and its millions of inhabitants with her dragon because she was PMSing and was mad at her political opponent, Queen Cersei.

This may be the most accurate depiction of white women in power ever displayed on television. Feminists are absolutely furious. I am so happy that the writers took this direction and the show ended up this way.

still not worse how the ice guy got destroyed

This
But also it's hilarious to watch people who thought a woman who was raped so hard she got Stockholm syndrome riding fire breathing monsters leading a foreign horde of savage horse riders and dickless killing machine slaves would bring anything hut death to everyone she claimed to care about makes it that much better.

>seething bookfag
Dany will probably also go mad in the books, but if it is to happen certainly the author will make the snap make more sense

>The writers just accurately displayed what would happen if some stupid white whore was put in a position of leadership
you do realize theyre making sansa the smartest person alive?

you do realzie this?

Anyone with IQ above 90 knows it's been a shitshow since season 5, you're acting like I genuinely care about GoT. I'm just here to see the well deserved but delayed meltdown, I stopped giving a shit when D&D butchered majority of decent characters

who tf wouldnt want dickless killing machines without the moral quandry of being responsible for their state

Best episode of this season by far.

>Jon shouldve told her that he is her family and will always be there for her.
John is a dumb fuck, and this was so out of character for him. The man literally thinks dick-first, always has. Why change now?
>Dany shouldve gotten shot by an arrow or something and die in Jons arms where he finally becomes an alpha goes berserk on kl while riding drogon.
How old are you? 12? John being the hero is the stupidest cliche shit ever.
>Enraged King Jon wouldve been much better
Kill yourself.

Post started good, but degraded into trash.

>John is a dumb fuck, and this was so out of character for him. The man literally thinks dick-first, always has. Why change now?

because he's no longer a teenager, lol

The first half of the episode is the worst of Season 8 so far. Literally nothing made sense, including Varys' entire character.

The second half is far and away the best part of Season 8 because D&D didn't have to write anything - it was all just happening

Unironically this.
The madness was rushed, Euron's end was a terrible end for a butchered character, and Jaime doing a 180° for the fifth time and going back to Cersei felt dumb, but it was still leagues above the rest of season 8 and you could see how they finally got to the material Gurrm gave them for the ending.

He did something. The fact he said "The bigger the risk the bigger the reward" right before he was killed - is kind of a red flag.

> “I still don’t trust that the ending that was written down is the actual ending. I think they kept it from all of us. Kit Harrington

how i felt about the leaks
imagine telling someone at the end of the first book this is how it all ends.
you wouldn't pick up the next book.
i like mad dany but what comes next just sounds meh.

what?

He hired a faceless man. The Danaerys burning down KL is just a paid puppet, a faceless man paid and instructed by the late Varys. The real Dany is dead!
Wake up sheeple!

>SJWs
if you believe in actual social justice usually you endorse the murder and appropriation of property from pretty much all monarchs, tyrants, regardless of gender
a central leader is ideally someone beloved and elected if such a system is in place
she shit nasty diarrhea and had miscarriage in the desert and drank her own piss like some weird inbred jesus knockoff... literally anyone is a better leader, even young griff or stannis the idiot. at least stannis wouldve been a charlemagne knockoff and brought the continent into a dark age which is more progress than more dragon nukes and crazy burn-ocracy
leftism is about civil rights, democracy, and most def not nuking people

Dany's entire arc is about her slow descent into madness, noone besides retarded SJW's has an issue with that. It's not about what happened, it is about HOW it happened.

She had control over the whole of Westeros while Cersei had basiclally nothing but King's Landing. They could just besiege the city and wait, perhaps figuring out how to kill Cersei without raizing the city in the meantime. That is what a reasonable person would do.

They already made her unreasonable by her insistence on an assault, potentially killing thousands of innocents. She could have ordered Tyrion and/or Sansa to be executed. They could have written a hundred things that would make sense and would make her a Mad Queen.
Her father didn't just decide to genocide King's Landing on a whim, he was losing the war and he was about to die.
Here they didn't even bother with giving her any justification. She just decides to genocide a city out of the fucking blue.

They are not even bothering with character motivation anymore, they have a plot and they bend the characters action to the demands of the plot, reversing whole seasons of character development. It is just the most apparent in Daenerys' case because it results in the destruction of an entire city - but Tyrion's actions are just as retarded.
Why the fuck does he free Jaimie knowing full well that this is suicide? How the fuck does he still believe that anything can convince Cersei to surrender? He already made a fool of himself the very same season by trusting Cersei will send her armies up north - and she didn't. Why is he making the exact same mistake again ? Has he developed some brain tumour ?
Same with Arya - the only reason she went after Cersei all the way to the Red Keep and then turned back was because the plot demanded it, not because it makes sense for the character to behave this way.

Before he took his rings off and burnt the letter about Johns birthright, he said this to the little girl. Then he was killed. Just seems like there is more here. We got one episode left, there has got to be some tweest.

"Muh sansa bad" where are you getting this from? Who would you see win at this point? Dany was always a cunt.

I don't think so but we'll see. In the books his stated motives and actions don't line up because he's actually a blackfire/targ trying to put a blackfire/targ on the throne. In the show it seems like his stated motives and actions don't lineup because DnD left out the blackfire storyline and couldn't figure out how to write him

Who even cares about le SJW menace anymore?

what about Varys? Are you telling me that the dude that outlasted every other schemer, that managed to survive 5 or 6 kings (I lost count), the same Varys thinks that he can just start sending ravens and betraying Daenerys without getting killed?
What the fuck is Jaimie doing? What the fuck is everyone in the show doing?

WHY NOT BOTH?
I loved how grim this show is. It's suppose to be grim dark without a happy ending and this is what GOT does best. Fuck book fags.

If it pisses off roastie - all the better.

Attached: 20597428_1931814040428092_2694980838461148171_n.jpg (480x720, 33K)

I'm enjoying it precisely because SJWs are triggered, dumbass.

Based reasonable and informed poster

This will get no replies other than this because this board is full of retarded /pol/locks who like anything as long as it makes liberals angry.

>She just decides to genocide a city out of the fucking blue.
She does it after they surrender, there is significance in that.

>Why the fuck does he free Jaimie knowing full well that this is suicide?
This made sense to me, his brother did it for him, he is trying to save people, Varys was just killed. He wanted another option.
>How the fuck does he still believe that anything can convince Cersei to surrender?
He believed in his brother, and maybe he thought that even if it failed, he owed it to his family to try and save them. This was not a bad part of the episode for me, this all made sense.
>He already made a fool of himself the very same season by trusting Cersei will send her armies up north - and she didn't. Why is he making the exact same mistake again?
He knew they were going to win this time. Also DESU he is kind of stupid this season, too many emotions running through him.
>Has he developed some brain tumour?
Possible
>Same with Arya - the only reason she went after Cersei all the way to the Red Keep and then turned back was because the plot demanded it, not because it makes sense for the character to behave this way.
Arya is the weakest link to me. Why is she feeling sorry for the people that beheaded her father? Wasn't one of her sole focus' in life to kill Cerci? And now because she might die...she turns back? WHAT? Since when did Arya value her life over those she wants to take? Why is Arya trying to save people? Aren't they for the god of death? I mean nothing really makes sense with her character to me. The nightking made sense, this does not.

It was just as mediocre as the rest of the season. But it's funny because this episodes 1 to 3 got 80% of approval, while 4 and 5 drop to 50%. It's the ultimate proof that reviews are now ideologically motivated and worth nothing.

>people still going on about it being shit
Beating a dead horse at this point and frankly quite tiring, everyone knows the show went off the rails, we're just trying our best to enjoy the ride.

Attached: 1532533539875.jpg (290x279, 55K)

This is one of the worst episodes I have seen to date. I'm kinda shocked at how poor the writing is.

NO BRO ITS BASED, ITS BASED AND D&D ARE /OUR GUYS/

FEMINISTS SEETHING LMAO THIS IS A 10/10 EPISODE

Didn't we already do this shit last week? This is going to happen again next Sunday too isnt it?

Attached: 1555347767048.jpg (451x447, 31K)

>6 gorillion dead
>(((golden))) company dead
>Bravos bankers are never gonna get their money back
>Innocents burned to ashes
To many clues user

>She had control over the whole of Westeros while Cersei had basiclally nothing but King's Landing. They could just besiege the city and wait, perhaps figuring out how to kill Cersei without raizing the city in the meantime. That is what a reasonable person would do.
Maybe Arya or Bran should have chimed in at that fucking war council. They have OP supernatural allies but they choose to be dicks because "she's not one of us, we don't need allies".

I thought banding together despite differences to combat truly great evils was going to be a fucking theme of the show but I guess not.

Did you like the part with the explosions or the part with the stabbings

> watching got

They are just showing:
Stark = GOOD.
Tang = BAD.

Danny is jealous that Sansa is exactly holding the love of the people like she wants.

The only good post on this board tonight

it has been fan fiction since s5.
i dont care. i only watch to see how bad it actually can get...
im quite impressed to be honest.

Attached: 1544369827709s.jpg (106x125, 2K)

>after episode 3

yup

you mean season 3

It's /pol/ tourists shitting up the board again. They turn everything into a culture war.

>hack writers accidentally write a shitty episode in which a hated character gets the same shitty writing that ruined the previous three seasons
>LMAO BASED AND REDPILLED BASED AND REDPILLED

>charlemagne knockoff and brought the continent into a dark age
He did the opposite. He ended the chaos following the fall of the western empire

really feels like they had to prioritize their writing being given one last, very short season to end everything on. They put the "winter is coming" shit at the bottom

>tyrion
guess who's getting executed by dragon in 160.5 hours

your post smells liek arby's