Why didn't the machines in the Matrix use hydro-electric to get the power they needed?

Why didn't the machines in the Matrix use hydro-electric to get the power they needed?

Attached: Hoover Dam.jpg (1067x600, 220K)

uh? hoover dam is real? i thought it was made up from that fallout game...

where the fuck else are they gonna store megatron

im not a weaabooo i dont follow mate

why didn't the tranny siblings write it so the humans were connected into a supercomputer

think about it user, there's no sun anymore. This means no evaporation to make clouds, that rains down to refill the reservoir

Attached: water-cycle.jpg (539x390, 38K)

Is there any explanation for this? I haven’t seen the movies. Surely a solar panel is more efficient than dumping energy into a human to harvest the heat?

Originally they used humans for computing power but they changed it because they were worried that the average viewer wouldn't understand this.

As I've heard it, they were originally farming humans and plugging them in to link their minds together to boost their own machine intelligence and power. Boomer suits didn't understand it and forced the writers to change it mid-development.

Dude, the sky was full of clouds.

how do they make people have children? they artificially impregnate people that have sex in the matrix?

there are other types of molecules that become gas other than water you know.

Why didn't the 2 trannies use their brains to realize geothermal, wind, nuclear, or hydro is a power source better than fucking hooking up humans like car batteries. Matrix should have had humans being slaves not for energy but for computation ability, like have all their brains hooked up as one big as RAM stick.

but no one understands how you can use humans for energy either

Cause the Matrix is prison for the robots and programs who think theyr human. There are human people in the Matrix.

a game of thrones thread died for this

Finally something that makes more sense than using humans as literal battery chargers while keeping their brains up and running non stop.
C'mon now, that's dumb as fuck.

The machines didn’t only use humans out of necessity. They hated the humans, and were happy to humiliate them in this way.

No. Hoover Dam is fake. Boulder Dam is what it's called.

Why don't we just build like 20 hoover damns on the mississippi. that could power like half the fuckkin country

>Surely a solar panel is more efficient than dumping energy into a human to harvest the heat?

It's even more stupid than you think. The machines were solar powered. Humans completely block out the sun to win the war. They killed the fucking planet. Even if they had won the war they would all die anyway because they BLOCKED THE FUCKING SUN.

power degrades over distance :^)

displace millions of people

To be fair, they address it, but it's kind of handwaved. They say that the machines use a new type of fusion that just needs a small electric charge to start the reaction. So basically humans constantly pumping out energy keeps causing the reactions in the fusion process to generate more energy than is going in.

It's still kinda dumb since you can obviously argue that the machines could just dump the energy they put into humans directly into the fusion, though I guess it could be argued that with the Animatrix and the deal that the machines aren't going to voluntarily break, they need to keep humans alive anyways, so...

The used humans as batteries instead. Those red dots covering the flying lazer gun robot each contains a captured human soldier or civilian.

Attached: humans.jpg (640x352, 13K)

No, it was made for 1st transformers

what about giant batteries the size of boxcars that you could just roll around the country?