Hey kingslayer, I've been hiding behind this rock waiting for you

Hey kingslayer, I've been hiding behind this rock waiting for you.

Attached: 20190513_021124.jpg (316x350, 54K)

I still dont get it.. how did the dragon dodge all the balistas?

The real question is how they managed to bulls-eye it the first time.

Flying directly over them where they can't aim for you and burning them
also D&D writing

Because based Euron was busy elsewhere.

Fucking loled when he crawled out of the sea.
You know the show is ending when they kill their teleporting plot driver

I’m so glad he’s fucking dead. What a shallow generic “bad guy” character he was. Maybe he should have twirled his mustache right before dying.

Personally I really enjoyed the character of "Euron" in this television show. His character motivation was "I want to fuck the queen" and his character arc was fucking the queen, this is referenced subtly in his final conversation with Jaime when he mentions that he fucked the queen. This is also why his final confrontation had to be with Jaime, the other guy who fucked the queen.

>Did somebody say Euron?

Attached: 2x15_Sword_of_Destiny_(66).png (1440x810, 903K)

Ahahaha

>"I want to fuck the queen"
Wow. I never knew about this side of Euron's character until now. Great post, friend. Very informative.

Attached: 1555661669184.jpg (1000x800, 65K)

Holy shit its Sabertooth from Wolverine Origins

Nice pasta

>He just appeared out of nowhere... in front of that rock formation!

Attached: 1415150774876.gif (331x197, 1.87M)

I feel bad for the actor.
He was really happy to play Euron at first, but it sounded like he was expecting to play book Euron and not this discount Jack Sparrow that's just in the show as a teleporting plot device to eradicate the immense power difference between Cersei and her enemies.

His first tackle that sent Jaime to the ground with his legs wrapped up around Euron was pretty hot desu

honk honk.

This reads like something Benioff says in the aftershow. Perfect pasta.

the teleportation these characters have is establishing

it's worse, i'm pretty sure they just got there the same time

after the bron scene last episode, are you really surprised at conveniently teleporting characters anymore?

first time the dragons werent ready to dodge and they had time to aim and shot at the same time

Based wacky pirate being wacky

3 times

Dany already know that Jon has a better claim to the throne and told his dragon to slow down so that AeJon wont have a dragon anymore.

Pottery

That's deep, I hadn't thought about it like that wow

Damn...