/ALITA/

Alita: Battle Angel General Discussion
#505 Brave Doggo Edition
Previous Thread:

Attached: 1554962938850.jpg (1364x1536, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mcMh6GZoFC8
napavalleyregister.com/news/local/a-stranger-s-intervention-saved-the-life-of-a-napa/article_394873fe-2998-537a-a65b-42ae538e0b79.html
web.archive.org/web/20190512182719/https://napavalleyregister.com/news/local/a-stranger-s-intervention-saved-the-life-of-a-napa/article_394873fe-2998-537a-a65b-42ae538e0b79.html
pastebin.com/3pi6er9r
instagram.com/vitalybulgarov/
amazon.com/Female-Sculpture-Artistic-Collection-Immediatly/dp/B00C88M2BW
amazon.com/dp/B07L13R1H2?psc=1&pf_rd_p=5516657e-b2a0-43bd-ac91-f1bb1c930886&pf_rd_r=XQFWP9E87E244G7ZC3S1&pd_rd_wg=a3p5q&pd_rd_i=B07L13R1H2&pd_rd_w=xpUzd&pd_rd_r=c37cf3dc-7b0f-45b9-86bd-667d22998fe8&ref_=pd_luc_rh_crh_rh_sbs_02_02_t_img_lh
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eh_qPcQoFK0
youtube.com/watch?v=iyVYVwXTeG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kek that's a great OP.

I literally fantasize about being a battle angel. Dating one would be the next best thing, I imagine.

Vampalita is hot property CASH IN NOW

Attached: Vampalita Moonlight Tango.jpg (933x1161, 396K)

Question: I'm ENFP, what MB test types are you alita fans?

Don't get stuck in your head my friend. Your work is definitely better than you think it is. Trust in your ability to create.

Attached: alita___battle_angel_by_manfr0mnowhere.jpg (818x976, 73K)

MB tests are a meme but last I checked same. I once had a girl ask what my star sign was and then what my MB result was back to back. That was fucking weird man.

lets see other responses before calling it bs. I bet there's a groupoing

get a hug from someone who loves you

See bread spent too long in the oven, now most people don't realize it came out because they went off to do other things.

Reminder for Eurofags: Cologne open air screening is not happening until June 7th (the May 18th screening is canceled because they didn't manage to start the season in time.)

Attached: ComfDoggo.jpg (600x594, 48K)

Every thread doesn't need to be a rapid posting festival.
This is a bummer, but also an opportunity to do Berlin and Cologne in the same week.

I usually have an image picked out for the banner even if I don't plan on making bread just so I can make one quick if nobody else is doing it, I can get one made in about a minute now.
Though I did fuck it up a couple times in the past.

Attached: stretch.png (526x383, 180K)

What anime is this? (Revealing my lack of weeb cred).

how exactly does one stretch nanomachines, and more importantly, why

Attached: 7odjfyk5cux21.png (700x900, 423K)

I think it's Castlevania

tits are too saggy to be URM's work

those are men of uncompromising taste in female body construction

Attached: 1552961656954.jpg (574x478, 48K)

Yes Castlevania that's what I meant

Y'know, the whole Zapan arc could have been avoided if that bitch Sasha just kept a good head on her shoulders
Ba-dum-tsh

Attached: BAA05_202_Sara_%26_Zapan.jpg (180x174, 10K)

i imagine the body is designed to accomodate common human behaviours even if they are purposless for nanomachinery

I think it's just a poofy jacket

Yeah it would be psychologically hard to not have access to those kinds of classic human things I think

I wonder if they still feel satisfying to do like they do for meatbags

random motorball concept

Attached: D0PerSVWoAETp9P.jpg (1200x1200, 256K)

Keean Johnson is extremely handsome.

You're extremely hansome

I think I'm off to bed now, enjoy this music video starring Jennifer Connelly

youtube.com/watch?v=mcMh6GZoFC8

Attached: jconnhorse.webm (528x369, 1.09M)

Thank you.

comfy hours?

Attached: Alita Blanket 1.jpg (782x773, 105K)

Mars soldiers are probably only installed in berserker bodies for missions, they would be put in normal bodies to go on leave. You wouldn't want your troops walking around with WMD bodies. Thus I don't see why they would put genitals on a berserker, any more than you would put them on a motorball body.

>starring Jennifer Connelly

Attached: waltzlook.gif (400x232, 193K)

that is correct fren

the hours when Vampalita breathes hot on your neck before slowly nibbling to find the best spot, and then her small and precise fangs break the skin with an almost imperceptible sting and pressure, and her lips seal around the wound as she drinks her fill

Attached: vamperlita.jpg (913x802, 109K)

This is how I understand it as well. Even present day soldiers don't walk around 24/7 locked and loaded with full mags and grenades. That shit only happens on special occasions.

I wish one day in the future Motorball becomes real. That shit was so cool.

The closest thing we have now is probably Battlebots

Nice one. Pat pat pat.
Makes sense. The human brain also needs to sleep, so if they were really min-maxing the utilization of the Berserker, they would even be hot-swapping the bodies with an alternate user, so the body could keep working when the other user is asleep. I doubt they go THAT far though - training an elite soldier to that level is easily as expensive as the actual Berserker body.

>Thus I don't see why they would put genitals on a berserker

well it doesnt appear to have them anyway, however you could speculate that it could adjust itelf to accomodate sexual activity given that its almost certainly advanced enough, body image is important to psycolgical health , as is in the long term sexuality, a balanced mind is a balanced warrior

It's not clear that the Berserker body in the movie is a complete "Imaginos" body though. We know it can reshape itself based on body image, but we don't know if it's completely free-form or just affects the shell. Perhaps they purposely avoided going full Imaginos to escape plebs calling it a T1000 rip-off, or it's something that will happen later.

>BattleBots
Is it back again? I thought it got canceled again. I love battlebots.

Season 4 of the new series is on Discovery Channel now

Shit, I know what I'm watching tonight.

Attached: 1550304749688.png (1815x968, 833K)

This movie turned me into an adolescent girl. I'm into all kinds of stupid shit now.

Attached: 1552659213319.jpg (2397x1386, 593K)

i'd love a story where user gets tired of constantly being fed on, so he goes online or something to try and find out how to make your blood inedible to vampires. a source tells you to vampires can't drink vampire blood, so you become one yourself. little did you know vampire blood IS edible and much tastier to vampires, and the "source" that told you otherwise was vamplita herself

Attached: 1555150436208.jpg (804x743, 311K)

I want a reboot of battle bots where the battle arena is just an open area of Arizona or wherever and the participants watch from behind bullet proof glass and the battle is a literal free fire zone with all ballistic weapons up to a certain size allowed

Always comfy hours with me fren

That sounds like kino, user

>When Vampalita confesses why she did it and then you vampire 69 and feed on each other at the same time
>her warm blood mixes with yours
>cells, interlinked

Attached: sukku by moonlight.jpg (1112x1060, 346K)

Vamplita the Samefriend (That title is a spoiler, so maybe not so good.)

Goddamn you people are weird

That reminds me, the most amazing thing about the berserker body, moreso than its power, is the fact that it seems to need so little maintenance. IRL, the most advanced military machines, like fighter jets, require like 20-40 hours of maintenance for every hour in the air. A lot of the exotic materials used to build them are perishable and you have to tear off and replace entire sections of the airframe after enough flight time. And of course the materials for this are extremely expensive. The berserker body seems to be practically zero-maintenance, as Ido said he can't fix it and there's no one around who can.

Attached: 1557377956196.jpg (613x812, 266K)

Them NANOMACHINES SON go a long way towards making the body special

self-replicating nanites are a hell of a drug

This is true. And especially with stealth aircraft, we need to confirm multi-spectrum observability every time we've done something to the aircraft - which means we need to scan it with radar and other sensors before it goes back into service.
It's basically self-maintaining, yes. If the nanomachines can also self-replicate, they can even replace missing limbs. What you would need a safeguard against is for a rogue user to actually clone the body - but I'm guessing the core and heart is irreplaceable and not cloneable.

How can a general for a single movie even exist?

Once you see the movie for yourself, you'll understand why.

Attached: 1553559159118.png (455x495, 306K)

I am deeply disturbed and aroused

It's far more than a movie by this point

We've also got a Manga. So we can speculate on how they're going to adapt our favorite bits.

Attached: Battle Angel Alita Vol. 06-142.jpg (2139x3056, 3.94M)

>heart is irreplaceable

the artbook lore describes her heart as a 300lb (150kg) antimatter reactor, arguably singularty level tech. also to have something that big weight this much needs synthesis of ultra heavy elements 15 to 20 times denser than osmium, the movie doesnt follow through with her heart being super heavy for obvious character interaction reasons.

>tfw no scene where Hugo accepts the heart and drops it through the floor by accident

Attached: 1554678616532.gif (298x302, 1.37M)

Hitting an eaves-dropping Zapan in the apartment below and temporarily decapitating him with the impact. Reminds me of a Peter Sellers movie.

And Hugo breaks his arm in the process and then Alita has to nurse him back to health, all the while his friends grow distant as he fails to show up for cyborg-jacking

Written and directed by Kinoko Nasu.

The cogs of OC are turning tonight lads

what's it gonna be?

We are close to 3 months aren't we?

Attached: 1555265760285.png (600x618, 103K)

A couple new creations, and a few edits/upgrades to some of my existing ones

god damn i'm slow, but this is as far as i got. might continue later on but i need sleep now. goodnight friends, keep the thread comfy.
also i'm not writefag, hence why the caliber of pic related isn't as high

Attached: Vamplita pt 1.png (1119x767, 64K)

You're all monsters characterising /ourgirl/ like this. I'm glad you're giving it a shot though! More writing and writefrens are always a good thing. Sleep well user.

Attached: 1552951235190.jpg (500x687, 58K)

tomorrow or the day after, depending how you count

Can somebody archive or pastebin this story? As a stupid GDPRfag, they won't let me read the article since I'm in Europe:
napavalleyregister.com/news/local/a-stranger-s-intervention-saved-the-life-of-a-napa/article_394873fe-2998-537a-a65b-42ae538e0b79.html

Attached: napa.jpg (600x314, 41K)

Thx fren

Attached: 1554107015138.jpg (550x392, 17K)

Wait, I found it on Archive.org:
web.archive.org/web/20190512182719/https://napavalleyregister.com/news/local/a-stranger-s-intervention-saved-the-life-of-a-napa/article_394873fe-2998-537a-a65b-42ae538e0b79.html

tl;dr: Guy has a heart attack during the previews for Alita - gets his life saved by bystanders, paramedics and doctors.

Lmao, should have posted that in text form with pic related

Attached: angry sukku.png (945x802, 919K)

HEADLINE: A stranger's intervention saved the life of a Napa man having a heart attack at the movies

>Boris Guillome will probably never think of Presidents Day the same again. On that holiday, which fell on Feb. 18 this year, Guillome went to the South Napa Century theater to see a movie. Instead, he ended up starring in his own real-life drama.

>Guillome, 45, explained that he’d sat down in his seat during the previews for the film “Alita: Battle Angel” when he felt a tightness in his chest.

>“The pain was like almost like someone was pushing on me,” he said.

>“I didn’t want to overreact,” said Guillome. But he had a strong feeling “that deep inside something was wrong. I had the thought of ‘get out.’”

>He staggered to the lobby where a maintenance custodian from the theater helped him to a bench.

>“From that point on, I blacked out,” he said.

>Serendipitously, Sean Reiswig, age 42, had decided at the last minute to take his family to the movies that day. While giving their tickets to the attendant, he saw Guillome in distress.

>Reiswig’s own father had died from a heart attack exactly two weeks earlier. He knew the symptoms — and most importantly — how he could help. While the theater’s maintenance custodian called 911, Reiswig checked Guillome for breathing, rolled him on to his back and began CPR.

>“His lips were getting a little blue,” Reiswig recalled. With his brother-in-law keeping time with the beat of the song “Stayin’ Alive,” Reiswig continued chest compressions.

>“I’ve never done CPR on somebody,” he admitted, but he didn’t hesitate. “I’m not the type that will walk away from somebody if they are in need of help.”

>Reiswig, who works in construction, had been re-trained in CPR about 11 months ago and he remembered the new hands-only CPR procedure. “The whole time I was doing it I was hoping I was doing it correctly,” he said.

Nah it's good to keep stories to pastes/caps. Keeps the thread clean.

Yeah it's not quite consistent with how I tend to visualize Vampalita acting, but for the sake of fresh material, I'll take it.

I'm trying to make an OC but I'm stuck due to needing good frames of berserker hands :(

bumping because shit's getting dangerously slow here

Tightest-sleeping hours

Attached: 1555430302468.jpg (543x531, 24K)

>BR still 2 months away

Attached: 1557713699232.jpg (720x467, 67K)

I think this fan-art gets the Berserker hands pretty good. Otherwise, it's the scene where Alita wakes up, and the kissing scene where we see them up close.

Attached: 1557516759587.jpg (1080x1350, 110K)

To be fair as well it's REALLY hard to push the edge of characterisation while still wanting to explore interesting different takes on characters. I really felt that with Fractures because while Yandere-Alita is fun to play with, one needs to be really careful not to make her actually intentionally harmful to her partner. My reading of her character is that she's willing to harm herself or others without hesitation to protect those she loves, but that causing actual harm to people she cares about is kind of outside her personality. I bitched out by making my story a non-true vampire one. So I think that the bloodlust (literally here) is a decent way of approaching it. It's not exactly what I'd pick I think, but that doesn't make it an illegitimate characterisation. I'll have a play around with it maybe when I have some more time and see what I can come up with.

Attached: embarassed alita.png (336x712, 164K)

More hands. I'm going through my quite disorganized Alita folder - but I think I have some high quality renders there from one of the movie's designers, so stand by.

Attached: D6YQMnhWAAYaTFh.jpg (783x1200, 158K)

One of these days I'm going to stop JUST making picture OC and take a stab at portraying how I visualize her through writing.

Attached: Vampalita Night Ride.jpg (2121x1414, 1.26M)

why would you talk about this on /got/?

Oof, OC is coming together now but I'm having trouble getting the lighting right

Please do! I've read every single thing posted here and all of them show me a perspective which I've not thought about before. There's nothing I love more than seeing people engage with the film we all love.

more hands
Might be somebody trolling on purpose - last night somebody tried to steer the /got/ thread into /alita/

Attached: hand_zapan.jpg (2181x2656, 1.5M)

Show it to usssssss

I love Alita!

Attached: soon.png (800x600, 544K)

This image shows quite a bit of the ventral side of the hand and underarm on the left side.

Attached: 1557008510282.jpg (1512x2016, 1.18M)

Here's a hand not holding anything.

Attached: hand_not_holding_anything.png (417x954, 328K)

The fact that you have these all to hand (lol) is incredible

>Thanks

Attached: 1556697008694.jpg (1242x1150, 1.03M)

Thanks for the help with the hands, but I'm wrapping it up now. Just a few more minutes.

I thought I was going to save a lot of space with de-duplication. I only saved about a gigabyte out of over 6 gigs of Alita OC. Granted, the bulk of that was webms and zip files from Archanon, so the actual unique image content is probably less than a gig.

Ack I wasn't betting on finding a background for this being the hardest part

Your dedication is admirable.

We're very much waiting user

Lil marks got his comfy in the end!

Attached: 1556118819963.png (750x766, 404K)

Kek 10/10

To the people complaining about all the lewd posting, or crying that the threads last night were not comfy,
I hate to say this but Yea Forums has never been known for being a comfy place.

We can always try to be nice to each other but all this crying about "THIS ISNT COMFY" makes me realize a lot of alita fans in here are newbies or never visit some of the other Yea Forums boards.

These alita threads are some of the cleanest threads in the entire forum which also shows me that a lot of people here never dealt with the real Yea Forums.

Even all that stuff from last night is rainbows and roses compared to what other threads have. Have you seen the stuff with warwick davis right now?

The constant complaining really does make it sound like a lot of people in here might be new to Yea Forums.
Im not saying you have to like kewd posting but stop complaining.

Iron city was not a nice place either. Hugo didnt live in a nice place, he was dismembering people for money. Grewishka wasnt a comfy person. Alita might be a comfy character but iron city was the least comfy

user it's ok- we're learning the balance of how the thread evolves. There are some things from the average Yea Forums thread that we definitely don't want here, but I think lewdposting is fundamentally fine

Comfyposting developed on these threads. Some of us are oldfags and hateposters elsewhere, but we built a blanketfort here. Lewding doll body Alita is a bit (but not quite) like lewding 404girl, but most of the dadposting is done in good fun. Not like the Twitter Jérômes who go Exterminatus on any lewds.

Anons I have a date next saturday and I'm feeling really good about it wish me luck

Yea Forums Looking like /GoT/ right now, literally like 7/8 threads are GoT related. I understand that this was a big episode a shit one at that... . But I'm glad we still have /ALITA/ as refuge.

Attached: state of tv.jpg (2510x582, 287K)

A few days ago someone told jerome that no one in here liked GOT or something like that and then mysteriously GOT posts started happening.

Yeah it's times like these that the value of this comfy general are really appreciated. Thank goodness for /alita/ and no wonder the jannies let us stay since we keep out shit contained.

Attached: 1552906808267.jpg (1600x1219, 398K)

Attached: willfull submission.png (1000x1141, 823K)

When's the stream coming out?
Please anyone. Just- Just one scene maybe?

Attached: 37974240.jpg (450x319, 31K)

KINO

Attached: 883C6482-368C-4902-9329-047BF31D6531.jpg (979x1176, 387K)

giwtwm

Give it some time lad, we got a really good rip if you want it?

Attached: 1554515940122.png (428x424, 124K)

That unpopulated printed circuit board on the sword
>props! we need this sword to look like its in "the future"

> k accepts his fate

Attached: 61D62B6C-B5ED-4332-AF3C-385544B8B198.jpg (904x1973, 680K)

I feel like I botched the shadows a bit, I was going for a transposed window frame shadow, but I think I misjudged the proper distortion.

It could be literal retro decoration. Maybe the same reason why the URM use the classic SpaceX configurations of their rocket engines.

Attached: falcon_heavy_engines_pint.jpg (640x880, 82K)

Better yet no audience, just slab of rock out in the middle of nowhere and you film it with drones and some strategically placed cameras.

Attached: ryan-wai-kin-lam-av-cellgames.jpg (1920x1080, 516K)

Hmm, that would give it the eery feeling of authentic combat footage

Which I guess would be cool, in a way

Dadposting is fun, i have done it a few times, i did it to joke with VA some weeks ago.
But some people seemed legitimately disgusted and troubled by the idea of sex between the characters of Alita which surprises me since Yea Forums gets so many constant porn troll threads and blacked threads.
These threads are very PG compared to some of the other threads.

The more people complain about lewd posting the more jerome will pick up on that

Especially if the cameras got periodically hit/destroyed

Unexploded ordinance cleanup would take years. It could be done mostly by robots, but the cost needs to be considered.
I'd watch it.

>mfw I will never be able to go back experience Alita for the first time again.

Attached: Screenshot_82.jpg (600x600, 33K)

The waifuism is strong with this thread, which is both good and bad. Good in that it makes us a more fanatical fanbase, bad in that certain offshoots like purityfags will act more cancerous than usual.

Indeed, fortunately I was smart about it and saw it in 3D my first time.

I wasn't so smart about my first time having sex, which I moreso wish I could redo, lol

welp I've pretty much blown my OC wad for the night...gonna be bed for me soon.

Attached: 1553202410948.jpg (500x351, 13K)

That's because it's not so much waifuism as daughterfuism. We've been lewding Rosa and Chiren quite enthusiastically, but I think many of the posters here genuinely feel like they watched Alita grow up. It reminds people of nurse-kun's patient or Yotsuba in that regard, even if Alita is actually a young adult.

>First time I saw Alita was the X1Bet rip
But saw her quite a few times in the cinema soon after

Attached: JUST.jpg (185x273, 12K)

>potential new writefrens
My appetite for content is insatiable.

Attached: 1365200955450.png (177x240, 96K)

Hmm. I guess I can understand that train of thought, early movie Alita does feel daughterish to me. However late movie Alita gives me a bloodlust hardon and >tfw no martian cyborg gf

So I guess when I think of Alita I tend to default to grown up Alita since chronologically she seems the most up-to-date to me.

Attached: 1554536093514.jpg (1242x1222, 174K)

But what about the people freaked out about the posts about vector banging hugo lol.
Or people upset about the jokes of Ido getting with the nurse
Even if it doesnt involve Alita, some anons get grossed out by anything sexual

Doll body should never be lewed
Berserker body was built for lewd

You better hold on to your butt buddy, when I start writefagging shit is gonna get real

Attached: th.jpg (215x300, 8K)

>Ah, a man after my own hea-
>Gerhad, fetch me my rocket hammer.

Attached: 1554010652696.png (367x797, 403K)

>Gerhad appears, with a telling look, seductively wrapped around the rocket hammer

fucking lmao well done fren
yeah we only lewd berseker alita for good reason since doll body movies you solidly in to actual pedo territory
butt is READY

lmao

>Ido attempts to wield rocket hammer anyway, but it's so lubed up with ladycum it just slides out of his hands and punches a hole through the wall

I mostly gravitate toward lewding the berserker body not just because it actually has curves, but because the doll body is actually mechanical and as such I don't think it would feel very good to attempt to make love to.

>Hugo, fetch me my Damascus Blade.

Attached: 1553009478787.jpg (677x530, 37K)

I'll be waiting for you all with unbridled anticipation.
People often criticised the film for the 'born sexy yesterday' thing but I don't think it's unreasonable for Alita to have a substantial jump in maturity in the Berserker body, since it's made to interface with her core. Even if the doll body technically functions, it isn't a hard though to imagine it limiting her cognition somewhat since it may not produce the right kind of interface (such as receptors) to fully understand the outside world. If anything Zapan is a creepy fuck for being as flirty as he was in the bar.

>Dr.... Alitais her own woman now, she needs to live her life.
> but you need to start enjoying your life too...with me....

Attached: 1557596724376.jpg (960x960, 69K)

Zapan a BITCH

Attached: Zapan a BITCH.webm (1280x720, 2.1M)

Damn.... lewding doll body Alita is actually Zapan cannon...

__
___
____
_____

C O L O N I Z E
O
L
O
N
I
Z
E

Attached: COLONIZE.png (285x314, 128K)

Looking forward to it, fren. I'd never written a word of fan fiction before Alita and it's actually quite a lot of fun.

Attached: 1556112933806.png (194x267, 52K)

Glad you could join the club HF. By the way were you the guy who got hit real hard by Swan Song? I remember someone posting about it way back when I first dropped it.

Checked.

Last time I wrote fan fiction was when I was in like 5th grade.

It ended up being like 10 pages long, typed, single spaced. All about Aerial becoming an Alita-esque killing machine.

and she even got lewded.

Attached: 1554958000599.png (500x890, 238K)

That is one impressive splatter

LITERALLY autism

.223 55 grain soft points are not a joke

Does alita have shelf glands? What is her taste of milk?
Imagine drinking her milk, right from her breast ...

Attached: 15361093015110.gif (400x400, 1.6M)

>i love you doctor. I only stayed to work with you because i love you. I need you with me. Alita has her own destiny to explore. I need you to explore me

Attached: 1557580461347.jpg (960x960, 92K)

Oh dude you have no idea how fucking bad some of the things I wrote in the past were. I'm so glad they've been purged from the internet and my old hard drives.

Yeah... MOTOR OIL...

I'd explore those tits with my dick if you know what I mean.

I always liked to thinks he lactates chocolate milk, because she eats so much chocolate, and just because she can.

Attached: 3043095 - Alita Battle_Angel_Alita prywinko.jpg (1000x1500, 1016K)

That means she pees orange juice.
Just think about that the next time you get thirsty

God DAMN, she's an uber girlfriend, ultimate warrior, AND multipurpose continental breakfast machine? Shit, is there anything she DOESN'T do??

Attached: 46b846fb6cdce69ea3f3fcfd01071a36.png (420x420, 322K)

Part of the challenge would be designing a bot that can drive safely to the location. No humans ever go over there.

Cameras are installed and replaced by remote controlled drones.

Attached: zapwut.png (448x477, 306K)

>Yeah... MOTOR OIL...

Attached: 1556928998158.jpg (1080x1080, 327K)

>no coolant
Where does all her heat go?

kek if I call now do I get a second cyborg GF free with the initial purchase of 19.99?

Monthly reminder that the Chinese mogged us.

Attached: 1556923477056.jpg (1798x1200, 526K)

I'm always amazed by how you can just pluck me out of the crowd. Yeah, that was me. I was dead in the middle of my "I'm in love with a girl who isn't real" despair period and that thing just tore me to pieces - kept me up all night. It was right around then I started writing Birthday.

Attached: 1552022871507.png (1920x802, 3.33M)

> But some people seemed legitimately disgusted and troubled by the idea of sex between the characters
Yeah and those people are virgins

Attached: 95622F73-A5D4-4988-9077-8C622CF0DEB4.jpg (1166x1229, 1.36M)

Attached: 1556831758695.gif (506x416, 1.04M)

>the coolest Alita-related trinket is something you would never feel right owning

Attached: 1553839568590.jpg (1041x1024, 114K)

Absolutely!

And don't walk away yet, there's more!

If you call within the next 5 minutes, you'll get a commemorative chunk of Zapan's face, a $4500 value, absolutely free!

Attached: billy-mays-1.jpg (1140x798, 66K)

imagine if James Cameron directed alita..

I guess you're a memorable person. I wrote Swan Song as a final message for everyone who has to eventually let go. There was a lot of talk about sequels and questions in the air when I did. I think the point that sits most true with me is the fact that you never lose the beauty of your past times and experiences from letting go and moving on. It's one of the most painful things you can do, but it's also sometimes one of the best things too. I don't know if it means anything to anyone here now, but just know that if you have to make hard choices and deal with the enormous pain and struggle of it, that you're not alone. I understand. And it's going to be ok, friend.

In case anyone hasn't read it yet, it's probably my second favourite work.
pastebin.com/3pi6er9r

Attached: 1553848472486.jpg (773x547, 295K)

The only posters who have a problem with lewd posting are tourists who arrived on the Alita train. They have overstayed their welcome. Its time for them to conform to Yea Forums culture or fuck off back to where they came from. Also its time for you fags to stop encouraging them. Their bullshit doesn't belong on Yea Forums and neither do they.

You know, Marvel and Brie brag and talk about diversity and representation
Yet those movies dont barely have any asian or latino actors or characters,
Theres only ONE latino in Ant man of all movies... cant even remember if there was any asians in any movie.
The Gamora actress is mixed too but they wont hire a full latino. Valkirie is mixed too.
Alita was actually very diverse and with so much representation of all races but the people that care about that kind of thing did not give a shit did they? They were toi busy bragging about how woke Brie Larson is for not wanting white males to review her movie.

Yeah it's kind of a notable inconsistency of their 'reviews'

No illegal plox

Yeah kinda sucks :/

Attached: 1556508876726.png (508x505, 312K)

We'll have to do our best to one-up them come sexual time

>Did somebody say...sexual time?

Attached: 5e0887272964be6b258946209a00ffa2.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Only fans and BluRay collectors even buy BluRay's nowadays (Unless they're on sale). So giving someone a link to the movie especially at this point in time, I see absolutely no harm being done...

Fox isn't losing money, as If they liked the movie I'm sure they would support it by picking up a BR or DVD if the have the spare money to do so, and if they didn't then no one loses out as they would of never bought the DVD or BR in the first place...

And we Heal frens in the mean time.

Attached: 1556293517444.png (610x426, 586K)

Yeah I'd agree with this honestly

Yah the diversity was pretty cool in Alita. I like how the only white couple, Ido and Chiren, got divorced started dating black people. Chiren was getting dicked by Vector and Ido had his thing going on with his black nurse. James was on point slipping that into the movie along with making sure Iron City always had multiculturalism showing in the street scenes.

There is literally nothing wrong with those big beautiful tits you teenage virgin.

That would be a correct statement if she were a meatbag.

But she's not, she's a cyborg, engineered by men and constructed from the most advanced materials. She should thusly have perfect, superhuman lines and shapes.

THREAD MAN IS EXTREMELY SORRY ABOUT LAST NIGHT. THREAD MAN'S INTERNET CUT OUT AND THREAD MAN WASN'T ABLE TO GET IT BECK UNTIL THIS MORNING.
FORGIVE ME PLEASE.

A little bit off-topic but I still cannot believe how fucking awkward and weird the official novelization managed to make the new body scene. The film did it so much better.

It is OK Thread Man, you are forgiven.

Attached: 1556100667318.png (640x480, 279K)

JUST GIVE US THE NUMBER TODD

Attached: ctoutwhat.png (708x780, 284K)

THIS IS THREAD #505
THIS IS THREAD #505
THIS IS THREAD #505
THIS IS THREAD #505
THIS IS THREAD #505
THIS IS THREAD #505
THIS IS THREAD #505

Attached: 1554018443769.jpg (1070x1215, 816K)

Asians and Latinos are very low on the wokeness totempole. In fact, Asians are so successful on average that the woke won't even consider them a minority, and won't give them bonus points in recruitment to education and Silicon Valley jobs. It makes sense that Iron City would be a melting pot, since it's under the only remaining sky city (or so they claim).

Based Thread Man delivers

All is well in the world

Attached: 1556508535206.png (498x538, 296K)

but is God in his heaven?

Attached: 1557048637271.jpg (400x949, 78K)

Technically we are past 12 weeks. Feb 16 was ABAG #1. May 16 I guess is the celebration date.

I hope you all are ready for the wave of John Wick crossover OC that's gonna hit this place in about a week.

Attached: 1554970936793.jpg (823x900, 135K)

Look at this fucking shit

LOOK AT IT

it's freakin amazing

Attached: 1557038836890.jpg (1080x1080, 827K)

That goes for the people complaining about picture posting too. Yea Forums is a image board after all.

>implying those tits aren't a perfectly normal healthy size
Stop jerking off to teenage porn incel. Its rotting your perception of a healthy women.

Rereading it for the first time since that miserable night and I'm struck by how it now fills me with a feeling of warmth more than anything else. A nice reminder of how far I've come emotionally.
And because I was in no state to say it back then: that really is an achingly beautiful story.

Attached: 1553979432359.jpg (1400x740, 208K)

I made the post you are replying to
And i dont even care for diversity that much, but Iron city was the most diverse city. You had all kinds of people. Probably from all ethnicities. I know asians arent important for woke people and latinos dont cry for woke diversity.
But if those sjw really cared about such a thing they would be praising Robert Rodriguez instead of buzzkill Brie fungus Larson.

>completely ignoring what I said

I'm not talking about normal women, and stop acting like there isn't a difference.

Make the tits more natural and voluptuous. Those are comically small and too round. They look like bad fake tits.

You're a special person HF. I wish you all the best no matter where life takes you.
Fuck I need to get a word cloud blocked out of every kind of texture and sensation for the different parts of the body. Do you have a back shot too by any chance?

That's because they literally are fake tits.

Your comprehension of cyborg bodies is a bit lacking.

Attached: 1553283369753.png (529x537, 306K)

Unfortunately I don't, I wish I did. I don't even know where that graphic came from, I'm guessing probably the art book.

Your an idiot if you think every URM cyborg had a flat chest. Small tits don't make for a superhuman. Stop being a baby and man up. Go bury your face in a real woman's boobs. Hook up on Tinder or pay for the experience if need be. Its time for you to leave your childhood behind and embrace manhood.

Came from the guy who helped design/model the Alita's bodies.

>instagram.com/vitalybulgarov/

Hes really fucking talented, and has a bunch of other work hes done as well on his insta.

Attached: icannotknow_13_5_2019_14_36_38_630.jpg (1080x1080, 659K)

>implying a civilization as advanced as the URM couldn't sculpt beautiful natural looking boobs
>implying natural boobs are bad
Stop watching porn.

Thank you very much that's going to be super helpful.

No worries!

Attached: yauheni_kaikou_26_4_2019_18_55_45_188.jpg (947x1105, 46K)

God I just want to bury my face in Alita's ass.

>Implying there is any advantageous reason for artificial tits to sag, when real tits only do it as as a result of age, weight, gravity and the properties of human skin

Girls in their sexual prime with good genetics have minimally saggy tits. Why would anyone as advanced as URM settle for less than the peak aesthetic? Answer that honestly without resorting to insults, I fucking dare you.

And the same to you. Hopefully I'll have my next story done soon enough; it's been over a week since Three Relics and I'm starting to feel guilty for the interval, silly as that sounds. Yes, I've gone a bit wild with the thing again.

Attached: reading2.jpg (403x451, 81K)

Maybe they have cyborg bodies specifically made for sexual pleasure, that you can rent by the hour?

Don's worry I understand the feeling of wanting to put out consistent content. I've had to slow down a bit but I might get something out some time in the week. Good luck with the drafting friend.

I still think that those boobs are the same texture of foam. Like a car cushion

Your are confusing ugly out of proportion fake tits with natural healthy ones kiddo. I never said anything along the lines of haggard old saggy tits would be more appropriate. I simply stated a more natural voluptuous size would be more realistic. The URM wouldn't settle for tits that look like low dollar silicone implants. Not only are the URM high tech they are patricians. They would certainly sculpt a more beautiful set of tits given the chance then some $200 silicone implants.

Attached: hng.jpg (430x606, 22K)

Neither of you know how Alita's boobs were shaped. They weren't sculpted anyone. They were created on the URM body by the nanotechnology reading Alita's image of herself. Alita's memories are responsible for the shape of her boobs.

In a combat body? They would, and they did.

On the other hand, we don't cover our stealth fighters with gold and Rosemåling. Even though it would look sick.

Thank you.

Where can i buy this

Also don't tell anyone this but I genuinely think your grasp of worldbuilding and description is phenomenal. Much like CO's break-neck pacing and immediacy it's something that I one day hope to achieve to a similar level. I was serious when I said that I learn from everyone who writes.

Attached: 1554518141778.png (1531x970, 2.38M)

Considering shes a cyborg, wouldn't it just look like pic related.

Also where's her pooper?

Attached: tenor.gif (220x124, 22K)

No they didn't kiddo. This Pic related as well. Those boobs are clearly meant to appear as large boobs pressed into shape by a sports bra.

Attached: 4e4b2b39-f2ed-4ef1-9929-e72c101870da.jpg (780x520, 101K)

Amazon for $30
amazon.com/Female-Sculpture-Artistic-Collection-Immediatly/dp/B00C88M2BW

As if that gif would be a problem

Gelda appears to have large boobs pressed into a sports bra shape too.

Attached: v2u46vd9tym21.jpg (1275x509, 113K)

>tfw when no big titty motorballer to fondle

Well wouldn't you just be slamming your face into cold metal over and over? instead of some warm flesh cheeks .

>hugely powerful heart
>high performance artificial muscles made out of nanomachines and who knows what else

A body like that would generate a huge amount of heat, cyborg or not. There's also no clear answer given as to the feel and consistency of the berserker body overall. It might not be as hard as it looks.

>Can a cyborg love a cyborg?

Attached: K Posting 2.png (1477x1098, 2.16M)

Is K a cyborg or an android?

Attached: 1553023216702.png (500x500, 83K)

>Can a cyborg love a Replicant?

Attached: K Posting 3.png (1477x1098, 1.89M)

>Monday morning
>Have to go to work soon
>Don't want to
>Decide to see what comfy posting is going on in /ALITA/ to cheer me up
>Open the thread
>Most of the thread is discussion about Alita's breasts
I guess I will just go to work now.

Attached: 1551517077250.jpg (954x537, 69K)

Does this replicant love a cyborg?

Me and HF shared a beautiful moment through it all though.

Just a little discussion user! Nothing serious.

Attached: Smile and Hope.png (481x477, 249K)

Here's comfy wholesome Alita for you fren

Attached: 1557216408811.jpg (785x777, 77K)

>yes

Attached: 1554078210801.gif (500x324, 2.63M)

Well I think you'll find my next story a treat because I'm leaning particularly heavy in that direction this time. I appreciate the kind words and I would say the same with regards to your deft handling of emotion and intimacy. I can't imagine writing something like Tempo without breaking credulity though perhaps one day I ought try.

Attached: 1552353335314.jpg (1916x803, 152K)

Attached: wholesome comf.png (609x650, 563K)

>A cyborg can love a replicant. Maybe she even give you a kissu someday

Attached: 1553875516415.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

>B O O P

Amazing manga, garbage film.

You forgot to mention worst threads.

no werewolf, no panzer kunst, etc...

(you)

Attached: walkinggarbage.png (762x783, 542K)

No more boops, K is a good boi, he doesn't deserve suffering.

Attached: 1556043354251.jpg (638x616, 24K)

this shop always makes me laugh

Threadly reminder that Vector x Hugo being gay lovers is canon.

Attached: 1556770059887.jpg (642x640, 127K)

Reminder: flopped, sequel never

>No panzer kunst
>No elbow blades
>No Zapan
>No Jashugun
>No funny Desty Nova
>No flan
>No werewolf

Oddly nostalgic

Attached: 1552346787782.jpg (1200x800, 66K)

Attached: 1556913531672.jpg (350x373, 82K)

Oh man he kept it up for like 50 threads too. I tend to miss our shitposters when they leave. Laughing girls guys didn't even make it to 20 threads. I hope Asuka sticks around she's fun

Almost as epic as that "Mr. Scott" guy who saved a motorist from having a heart-attack on the side of the road, learning CPR only from watching that one episode of The Office.

It's a system of checks and balances. TOO much "DELET" or "NOT COMFY" or whatever can be annoying, but if everybody colelctively stopped giving a shit and didn't LARP the whole "/healing/ and /comf/ thing a little bit, this thread who divulge FAST into nothing but that edgy shit. I think we're at a good level of keeping everything in balance. It's okay to have a spare thread or so go off the rails. We've already had over 500 of these things, and 95% of the time, things go just fine.

Attached: 1555347397810.gif (1322x1054, 430K)

>Hugo didn't live in a nice place

To be fair, he literally lived in one of the nicest studio apartments in all of Iron City.

Attached: 1556203522763.jpg (1920x859, 138K)

user, it's okay. When I first saw Donny Darko, one of my favorite movies of all time, it was in 3 parts online from the shittiest fuzziest, ugliest Chinese caprip you could possibly imagine. Still loved it. When I finally saw it in good quality, it only made it that much more amazing.

Attached: Orangetastic.png (515x515, 313K)

>it's only $30

OUT OF MY WAY

Attached: 1557634712851.png (1728x898, 2.03M)

For a little extra cha-ching, you can get some REAL art, right here:

amazon.com/dp/B07L13R1H2?psc=1&pf_rd_p=5516657e-b2a0-43bd-ac91-f1bb1c930886&pf_rd_r=XQFWP9E87E244G7ZC3S1&pd_rd_wg=a3p5q&pd_rd_i=B07L13R1H2&pd_rd_w=xpUzd&pd_rd_r=c37cf3dc-7b0f-45b9-86bd-667d22998fe8&ref_=pd_luc_rh_crh_rh_sbs_02_02_t_img_lh

only $400

Attached: True Art.png (502x502, 226K)

Yeah, I still enjoyed the movie as much! I just cant wait till we get the BR so we can Un-yellow-ify all of these reaction images we've got.

Attached: happywithyou.png (511x521, 320K)

No worries, Peaches.

>tfw we've all been there
>tfw even the best of us have LARP'd as Jerome shitposters at least once or twice because it's too much fun and it's not fair that he gets to do all the lulzy raging
>pic very much related

forgive me

Attached: Stale Jerome Playbook.png (1247x181, 116K)

It is heavily implied that Tanji had a crush on hugo as well
The way he would playfully flirt with Hugo and tease him about Alita being his girlfeiend but then seeing how angry he got over hugo's closer friendship with Alita.
At first when Alita first showed up he beats her up in the game showing her whos boss, then teased hugo. Because Tanji actually wanted to know if Hugo liked her or not

The more Tanji realized hugo actually liked her the more jealous he got and the more angry at Alita.

Tanji wasnt so mad that Hugo wasnt working as much with them. He was actually jealous that alita stole hugo from him.
Tanji always imagined that his first time with someone would be with hugo.
That's why he fought zapan to save hugo and gave his life for hugo. He was in love with hugo all this time

Attached: 64bfcc68532c988032f0eec8d6300d4d.jpg (700x696, 48K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eh_qPcQoFK0
YES!!!! BLU-RAY ANNOUNCED!!!! FINALLY!!!!!

>weirdly spoilered
>fucked up by writing "Donny" instead of "Donnie"

I guess I've just got Big Lebowski on the brain, dude.

Attached: 1556205283947.jpg (410x442, 54K)

>Chinese rip has weird yellow tinge throughout

I'm just saiyan.

You get me everything time you asshole!
soon that signposting will be irrelevant :)

Attached: 1553421762817.png (656x524, 267K)

Attached: 1552369915261.png (2096x772, 637K)

Nah, Tanji's not gay at all. His straight bromance with Hugone is exactly what happens between bros when one of them gets all clingy and starts showering in undivided attention some new thot of a gf. The other bro gets jealous that his bro is spending all his time with some bitty off the street he just met instead of with his bros. Very common, very straight stuff.

Hugo, on the other hand, is canon-firmed for having been VECTOR'd, consensually at that.

Attached: 1557272941560.jpg (578x540, 45K)

>Captain Marvel releases in theaters March 8th
>announced for Blu-ray next month, digital at the end of this month
>Alita in theaters February 14th
>no announcement or even a pre-order
If this isn't a major BTFO then I don't know what is.

That was jealousy. Tanji was getting bitchy like someone taking his man bitchy

Attached: tumblr_polrefGZHR1ra47c7o1_r1_250.gif (250x308, 2.17M)

Fine, everyone's gay. Are you happy now?

Attached: 1557333408999.jpg (600x381, 60K)

the Disney/FOX merger is to blame for all this. However, word around the grapevine says Alita: Battle Angel will be available on Blu-Ray on June 25th. Nothing official yet, just rumors from insiders.

Attached: tumblr_polrefGZHR1ra47c7o4_250.gif (250x326, 2.39M)

>Fine, everyone's gay.
No. One remains, his straightness indomitable.

Attached: caveman chad.png (1366x573, 1.79M)

It's more than just that. I'm heavily into incest but I find the idea of lewding doll body Alita just wrong. She's something special.

Mechanic with tragic family history finds an ancient war machine in a scrap pile and restores it. Tanji loses his top half. Yep - pretty much the same movie as Alita.

I have an addiction, friends.

Attached: comf mangalita5.png (780x765, 346K)

Same!

Attached: 1553618027164.jpg (958x747, 55K)

Blu-Raaay. BLU-RAAAAAY!

Attached: VECTOOOOR.png (403x403, 154K)

I have an addiction to comfy mangalitas as well

Attached: 1557542636374.png (600x586, 262K)

Is there some new scene released that confirms that Vector BLACKED Hugo or someone from the cast stated this?

Attached: 1557516641481.jpg (667x720, 264K)

What's the point of this general?

The movie already stopped showing in theaters

THICC

We plan meet ups and share memes

It's still playing some places. Just check Google, and occasional Alita Tour posts.

But that's not television and film...

There's an Asian doctor in a plot-important role in Age of Ultron, and one of the Warriors 3 in Thor is Asian.

Also we discuss future film plans and news, and speculate on the manga

That's a chestplate, user. Its primary purpose is protection.

Laughing girls was adopted by us.

Attached: alita girls.png (449x401, 425K)

Waifu faggotry, namefag worship and shitposting apparently.

Attached: laughing.jpg (291x286, 14K)

We're just meme'ing. It's based off the line Hugo said (with a big dopey grin, WITH his shirt off)

"I would up hanging out with Vector. Some alcohol was involved..."

Attached: Some Alcohol Was Involved....png (1265x611, 720K)

Based retarded OC poster understanding the cycles

Protection of voluptuous boobies you mean.

Attached: voluptuous.jpg (724x800, 219K)

Thank you.

This lingerie is kinda shit desu, it's not even properly see-through.

Attached: file.png (751x585, 460K)

Complaining about something not being television or film is more "not being television or film" than anything we're doing. Everything we're doing is in relation, in some shape or form, the 2019 film Alita: Battle Angel and, by proxy, the 54-minute anime OVA short film , Battle Angel, that came out in 1993. Now begone.

Attached: 1557181712411.gif (263x280, 438K)

PG-13

In the theaters when she stands up its much more see-through. That scene too is better. The cam rip is just shitty quality.

There's still a bra underneath, making it shit.

Attached: file.png (473x578, 340K)

When I get drunk with my boss or mates, we find other ways to have fun. Vector has access to a motorball arena and the Factory facilities. Think about it. Can you say "Drunken radio control motorball crash derby?"

P G - 1 3

G

-

A little mystery about what is behind the fabric adds to the sexiness user.

Attached: 1552348076082.jpg (3840x2160, 523K)

*wound up

Maybe I should lay off the hooch a little.

Attached: 1557558971076.jpg (544x650, 58K)

youtube.com/watch?v=iyVYVwXTeG8

>When I get drunk with my boss or mates, we find other ways to have fun.

They weren't just having fun. Vector slept with Chiren and hugo for the power of it. The sex with hugo wasnt even about pleasure, it was about getting Hugos full control and the power over him.

Attached: 1534346285424.jpg (970x545, 64K)

Oh, God, I'm going to lose my Sneedcard for this, but could some Simpsons uber autist help me remember the quote and episode where Mr. Burns tells Smithers something to the tune of,

"Oof! What's with women today, showing off so much flesh and acting loose? Back in the day, all a woman had to really do to capture a male's attention was a quick wink and the batting of her fan."

Deleted XXX rated scenes included in the 2 hours of EXTRA content on the BR!

Attached: 91hYGntO4FL._SX385_.jpg (385x479, 49K)

Still one of my favorite mash ups so far...

Attached: 1556675397606.png (502x538, 434K)

Attached: hooch.jpg (728x1115, 558K)

Bread baking.

FRESH bread. Get it while it's HOT!