"Is that all I am to you? Your queen?"

>"Is that all I am to you? Your queen?"

Why didn't he say anything, Yea Forums? Or reciprocate her sexual advances?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 12.08.23 AM.png (2808x1572, 3.79M)

If Jon just gave her sex and affection she wouldn't have done it. She said "Fear it is then".

Dany is a literal incel.

...because she's his aunt?

school shooter dany

>You don't like real girls?

Bro she was literally begging for his cock and was wet as october. All he had to do was to fuck her proper.

He kinda forgot.

Bran told him about the manlet jokes.

But he still kissed her on the lips.

He hasn't been all that into it since he found out. You can tell.

Attached: tenor.gif (384x216, 1.79M)

there's nothing irregular about fucking your aunt or cousin in medieval times. even tywin was married to his cousin and nobody cared. him caring about fucking his aunt is D&D fanfic

Talk about friendzoned

The issue is he was raised as a Stark and northmen don't fuck their families. That's why he's so repulsed by the whole thing, he probably used to make jokes about the cousin fuckers down south and now he's an aunt fucker himself

The northern families dont get down like that, generally.

who fucking cares. avunculate marriage is legal TODAY in modern, western countries like finland, australia, netherlands. it's allowed in the bible and occurred regularly in medieval times.

lol @ thinking it makes sense for jon to actually give a shit about that at this point in the story. starks arent supposed to break their oaths and shack up with wildling women either.

are americans really like this?
>shes my aunt but shes younger

fuckin rednecks

Attached: 1552176177168.jpg (618x597, 144K)

3rd cousin marriage is scientifically B A S E D and has been practiced all over and if it were that close, he'd probably have no problem with it. Boning your aunt or your 1st cousin is sketchy as fuck, though. Dude doesnt want his kids to end up with Tay Sachs or come out Muslim

I'm not even going to lie, my dick got rock hard when she said that. i wouldn't be able to resist.

He clearly had heavy reservations about breaking his oaths with ygritte and only left the watch when he died because the oath goes until your death

Attached: Game of Thrones S08E05 The Bells [16.41.000-17.10.570].webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

Yeah bro just take her pound town am I right bro??

well if yo're stop being smug about it long enough to actually give your noggin a joggin, you'ld probably surmise that it's more likely in wealthy families than "rednecks".

Oh can you?

Why didn’t Jon just do his duty and fuck his aunt for the good of the realm?

uh who cares. he didnt make an oath not to sleep with his aunt who he first met as an adult anyways.

Yes. You develop this skill from not being autistic once you H A V E S E X.

BECAUSE BITCH HADN'T LEFT THAT ROOM FOR 2 GODDAMNED DAYS LOOK AT THAT FACE HE BE LIKE "DAYM GURL CAN SMELL DAT TUNA FISH TACO FROM UP HERE I AINT TOUCHIN THAT SHIT" BUT YAS QUEEN HAS A LITERAL DRAGON IN THE DRIVEWAY SITTIN ON 144"s WAITING TO ROAST A MOTHERFUCKER SO ALL DIS NIGGA CAN DO IS HOLD HIS BREATH THATS WHY HE AINT SAID SHIT

Because he was pusy whipped
Glad he dumped her crazy ass like a cu ck instead of manning up

Cuz he already had a real woman, and he doesn't want to bang his aunt.

Based Sansa saw Jon going how she used to be in season 1 and sank the ship with no survivors.

Season 1-7: Thinks with dick
Season 8: Nah maybe I shouldn't
>Millions die

Attached: 1557556012328.jpg (900x900, 100K)

"Your dick was the key, Jon. And you took it and you shoved it into ygritte's key hole and broke it. And you fucked up everything Jon. Dumb Bastard."

kek

The real question is why Jon stayed loyal when he knew Dany was nuts and Jon's entire family and Varys told him she was nuts.

Jon's own selfishness at wanting to play with Tormund up north rather than serve the realm killed all those thousands of people in the end, not Dany.

*cough*

Attached: 1557199652141.gif (480x360, 2.18M)

What did he mean by this?

Stark honor turning him into a retard as usual

>devastated and completely in grief
>lost her child and her best friend
>betrayed by her lover and her right hand

She's not a villain. Everyone failed her and didn't even try to pick her up

Now all she needs is a behelit

this, literally has to sperg out at anyone telling him otherwise and constantly remind them that he never wanted it
Jon should've died in the nights watch and ygritte lived on or some shit, he's just not been portrayed well at all. He's just a surrogate for Ned Stark in the show

Making it seem like he didn't enjoy it so his Ygritte-waifu doesn't get upset

Smart dude