Destroyed their show and careers to destroy feminism

>Destroyed their show and careers to destroy feminism

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000134556343_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqC3_kSeTIOhA_2EmUwrnnGf6IoVKXmgziTSB8JqW_PFs.jpg (480x300, 29K)

I think it was really just an accident and a byproduct of their own incompetence.

Based jihadist entertainers.

>Destroyed their show and careers
Nah. They got the real fans back.

Women, especially SJW "woke" women, are low IQ and let their emotions control them. D&D redeemed themselves. Honest kino.

well done lads u redeemed yourselves

Attached: trump-salute-getty.jpg (1440x960, 112K)

Do you think Kathleen Kennedy will fire them from Star Wars now that showed them selves to be misogynists?

A noble sacrifice.

Based Jews

>Destroyed their show and careers to destroy feminism

Attached: 357846753.gif (290x360, 3.54M)

You've got it backwards, son.

Dany's rampage can only be explained by the Targ insanity taking effect, and that's what it's going to be spun as. They had to turn her into a villain. They decided to randomly make her go nuts so that she could be a tragic figure, a woman brought down by an unpredictable illness.

As opposed to, you know, any sort of actual character flaw on her part.

it was GRRM

real human beings

They truly are our greatest ally.

Press F for our fallen heroes
F

BRAVO

Attached: grrmversusdumbdumber.jpg (3768x1662, 683K)

based dabids

>They got the real fans back.
The awful writing fans?

>takes a fat shit on YAAAAAASSS KWEEEN SLAAAY
i almost forgive them for the feminist circlejerk they created

>Yea Forums enjoys literal garbage writing just because it angers the feminists

Jaime undid 8 seasons of character development in a little over an hour. Dany's face heel turn was both retarded and out of character. Cersei died in the most unsatisfying way possible. Jon Snow has been reduced to a submissive ninny who does jack shit. Tyrion went from being the smartest character in the show to a Brian Griffin tier pseudointellectual moron.

Literally the only redeemable part of the episode was cleganebowl. Everything else was unwatchable garbage.

I hate how hard they try to make me feel sorry for Cersei. FUCK OFF DABID

Just have sex

They gave all the SJW roasties enough rope to hang themselves. It's fucking perfect.

>Jaime undid 8 seasons of character development in a little over an hour.
Holy shit you're so fucking braindead. The point is that people don't change. They are who they are. Jaime's story was pure kino and ended perfectly.
>Dany's face heel turn was both retarded and out of character.
More normie-ass retardation. It's been obvious for at least 2 seasons that Dany was going full mad queen. Every time she has a scene, she's being entitle and tyrannical. Even back in fucking Essos. Good God, pay attention you normie cuckold.

Boohoohoo robb starks character development was ruined when he died :(((

Not enough lesbian scenes

That's the best part. D&D built the idealized feminist archetype and showed them what would happen if this feminist hero came into power:
A destroyed city with brown people murdering and raping innocent white people. Day is basically Merkel or Hillary or some other irrational women in power that the sheep blindly adore.

>The point is that people don't change. They are who they are. Jaime's story was pure kino and ended perfectly.
Thats a horrible fucking point, you literally just described the antithesis to what the word character development means, thus proving my point.
>Every time she has a scene, she's being entitled and tyrannical
Youre absolutely right, however that doesnt mean she goes from being tyrannical ruler to The Mad Queen in half an episode like she did here. Dany still had some sense of empathy, unlike Cersei, Joffrey, and Ramsay.

>hurr muh character arc and satsifying endings
don't know how you made it to season 8 without realizing it's not the show for you

>Dany still had some sense of empathy, unlike Cersei, Joffrey, and Ramsay.
Everyone in the world has a sense of empathy, you dumb hook-nosed libertarian.

Ramsay was a literal sociopath, no he did not have empathy. Retard

Attached: A4A8F391-0D72-4645-8F20-62F84735B2B1.jpg (625x353, 36K)

This. They spent like 3 seasons trying pander to feminism, but didn't realise it would backfire when they ended the show with their biggest stronk female character going crazy and killing women and children. They just went, "that's one of the plot points George told us, let's do it" without thinking it through.

This, the reaching by /pol/fags is so pathetic. Just because the bumbling goofball writers happened to spit out something that aligned with their beliefs they're saying its good. No different than the yas kween twitter crown

I am a 5’1” small man and I clog toilets with my shits alone. Not with toilet paper or anything else. I have a method of doing a courtesy flush but every time, I say a quick prayer because it really is a 50/50 shot. So I’m curious, does anyone else have this problem? Or should I get my bowels checked out?

Apologies are in order.

I'm sorry, D&D.

Attached: image.jpg (470x313, 21K)

>They spent like 3 seasons trying pander to feminism

Bullshit.

>Arya faces the wrath of feminist writing during the seige
>Oh fuck we are the bad guys?

Based I've been shitting on them for years Nd they finally did something good
Looking forward to the years od tears from normies self inserting into a psycho only to discover they themselves where also actually the bad guys all along
Kino ending I hope they all drop it and it becomes our show
Game of incels

you can't have a meta-Red Wedding without a Wedding user. D&D gathered all of them into 1 place for the biggest fire the internet has ever seen

Agreed. However it was lame how they took king’s landing. A dragon destroyed their antidragon weapons. So they were basicallt shit. Why even include them then if they weren’t going to find s clever way to defeat the scorpions?

Too bad Arya forgot about the secret tunnels under the red keep. Would have been a much shorter episode

Based Dabid

Attached: Jessica-Chastain-Hillary-Clinton-.jpg (800x510, 60K)

BASED JEWS

Nigger they literally made her an incel. Jon turns her down for sex and she decides in that very scene to go on a genocidal killing spree. Straight up tells him she is going to rule through fear.

Ramsay loved that dog girl, that one that Theon killed to save Sansa. Here is your empathy.

Exactly, Last Jedi was also a hilarious destruction of women in leadership positions, but Rianne Johnson has onions pulsing through his veins. Same shit here, what they think is good pandering just makes women look fucking awful.

Georgi boy just setting things up to subvert expectations

What the fuck, i liked her.

You're actually retarded and should kill yourself. Please fucking kill yourself you dumb faggot

Greatest troll in tv history

Attached: D3F21E7C-EA40-4D50-878A-B9BB902C56B7.jpg (750x927, 344K)

Cringe

Dany is an incel

Daenerys was always supposed to turn into her father, why are people surprised?
This is what GRRM wanted for his story

quick rundown?

The "female icon of a generation" genocided the most populated city in the continent.

Did Cersei order her lackeys to kill babies in the show or was that just in the books?

all because she couldn't get her nephews dick

So what is more based?

Stringing along legions of woke feminist fatty nerd women to get their beta bucks on merch and then switching out the real story, or just not taking the time to write any subtlety to make her character work in context of the show?

Daenerys and her army of immigrants are revealed to be the ultimate bad guys of the show.

HBO is anti feminist now we won.

>Giving D&D credit for something that was obviously always going to be Martin's end game story beat
Okay retards.

it was joffrey in the show

>Brian Griffin tier pseudointellectual moron
Tyrion has always been this.

Never should have doubted them

benioff and wiess
They are jews

wtf I love D&D now

Attached: 1450683624612.jpg (342x342, 56K)

It was clever. She exploited how the scorpions couldn't aim directly upwards. Thats's why she attacked from above them. Also exploited their slow turnrates. Quite a risky strategy anyways tho.

These morons convinced themselves that women are never wrong, therefore they can do whatever they want, the audience will always sheer. kind of like Admiral Holdo being a total twat.

Robb's character arc was basically at a dead end when he died.

Actually, they did completely screw the pooch with Robb. Swapping out the Westerling girl for some random eastern nurse was bugfuck retarded.

>The scene of Robb marrying that brown chick under the fucking Seven for some reason
I'm still mad. At least she had a nice ass

They made millions of dollars and won tons of awards off of a bunch of dumb roasties. I'd say they can ride off into the sunset with a fulfilled career.