This entire board must be purged

This entire board must be purged

Attached: BGHglAF[1].jpg_fb.jpg (600x315, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FNv9nR7QVPk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

of r*dditors and leftists

Yea Forums is full of norms

>the entire episode turned into Stratholme 2.0
absolute kino i am speechless

Attached: 1489383417242.jpg (1087x1080, 112K)

GAME OF THRONES GAME OF THRONES GAME OF THRONES GAME OF THRONES GAME OF THRONES GAME OF THRONES GAME OF THRONES GAME OF THRONES GAME OF THRONES GAME OF THRONES GAME OF THRONES GAME OF THRONES GAME OF THRONES GAME OF THRONES GAME OF THRONES GAME OF THRONES GAME OF THRONES GAME OF THRONES GAME OF THRONES GAME OF THRONES GAME OF THRONES GAME OF THRONES GAME OF THRONES GAME OF THRONES GAME OF THRONES GAME OF THRONES GAME OF THRONES GAME OF THRONES GAME OF THRONES GAME OF THRONES GAME OF THRONES GAME OF THRONES GAME OF THRONES GAME OF THRONES GAME OF THRONES GAME OF THRONES GAME OF THRONES GAME OF THRONES GAME OF THRONES GAME OF THRONES GAME OF THRONES GAME OF THRONES GAME OF THRONES GAME OF THRONES GAME OF THRONES GAME OF THRONES GAME OF THRONES GAME OF THRONES GAME OF THRONES GAME OF THRONES GAME OF THRONES GAME OF THRONES GAME OF THRONES GAME OF THRONES GAME OF THRONES GAME OF THRONES GAME OF THRONES

>tfw you'll never play another Blizzard game where the level's goal is slaughtering refugees

Attached: 3.jpg (1920x1080, 999K)

HOW can I even consider that? There's got to be some other way

Attached: UthertheLightbringer.jpg (217x217, 7K)

/thread

>tfw the good guys lose
youtube.com/watch?v=FNv9nR7QVPk

are we looking forward to the remake of this game? are they going to make arthas and muradin into gay lovers?

Did

Nothing

Wrong

>72 fucking GoT threads
When does this show end? I want Reddit to leave.

Kek underrated post

of trannies, redditors, and Yea Forums crossboarders

FPBP

>are we looking forward to the remake of this game?

>Reforged makes WC3 multiplayer popular again
>But everyone still plays fucking Dota anyway

Attached: aaaggghhh (3).png (591x559, 166K)

Never. Have sex stormwieny!

I am amazed how many incel virgins we have here that still watch Games of Thrones. I bet they unironically LOVE sex scenes in that reddit-tier garbage show

>Le lv 80 Lich King
>Le army of death
>Le Undead Sindragosa
>Le killed by lv 15 Goblin Rogue

>gratuitous violence
>rape scenes
>sex scenes
>kids named after characters who were raped
I fucking hate basedlennials

one more episode, then we're free.

Glad you could bake it, Uther.

Not only that, but Dany burning the population of King's Landing is like a metaburning of the audience, specifically the thousands of devout fans who used this fantasy tv show as a prop for their social movements. It all got lit up in flames.

Attached: 1483743879951.jpg (640x480, 40K)

Attached: 1401391134047.gif (300x228, 2.47M)

Only idiots here, came here from Yea Forums when this thread was moved. All you people should be euthanised.

Abandon all hope he who enter........