This shit isn't fire

it's a goddamn lightsaber

what the fuck are they feeding these dragons?

Attached: 1f6yWk[1].jpg (1920x1080, 373K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g_wIDp2yKs4
youtube.com/watch?v=wUlYcQeLYHk
youtube.com/watch?v=s6cFDIrfCZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

taco bell

wetbacks

Incel tears

Whatever it wants

>incinerates her own kingdom
What did she mean by this
Also I don’t watch this show except for this episode and the big battle against the zombies
Seeing dragons tear shit up is based as fuck

Can dragons ever run out of fuel? That's a very slim dragon for all that non-stop fire exhaust.

DRAGON FUEL CANT MELT BRICK BEAMS

it looked very fake, like the castle had no weight

harrenhall was melted not exploded

Jetfuel

>what the fuck are they feeding these dragons?

Feminists

Attached: magic.jpg (720x479, 58K)

She said it herself. Westerosi don't love her, do she needs fear to rule. She's making it clear what'll happen to whoever crosses her

Sneed's feed and seed

Dragonfire can literally MELT stone

Harrenhall was literally MELTED by dragonfire

Attached: Harrenhal.jpg (1920x1080, 359K)

It's almost as if they didn't watch any of the previous seasons. Fuck why didn't she lay down that much fire during the NK battle?

too cold, contracts the fire gland

>melted
bricks literally explode out of buildings

Fire now explodes stone buildings on contact apparently.

Because the writers are shit

Haha what would happen if I fed myself to one of those dragons?

NO budget for magma

do dragons fart fire? haha

Attached: 1556942055217.jpg (500x281, 80K)

do you think she gives a shit about the condition of that city? you think she needs to live there?

Was her plan just to fuck off back to Meereen?

She'll go rule from dorne

Ice dragunz n speers n shieeeet

Don't be a nitpicking retard. Dragon fire being several orders of magnitude more destructive than regular fire is one of the oldest fantasy tropes.

Hahah dude that would be gross imagine sliding down its slick throat yuck haha

She's ruling from Dragonstone right now. Why would she move? It's got a sickassed beach and a cool table thingy, and a bigger chair that doesn't poke you.

Even Aerys, The Mad King, waited until he was being overrun and had lost before he decided to BURN THEM ALL

But Dany has just WON. They have fucking surrendered. She can go pick up Cersei and do all sorts of fun vengeance shit to her now. THEN FOR SOME REASON SHE DECIDES TO FUCKING BURN EVERYTHING

NOT JUST THE RED KEEP WHERE CERSEI IS HIDING, BUT THE ENTIRE FUCKING CITY SHE HAS JUST WON

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST NOT EVEN AERYS WAS THIS INSANE

dragonfire melts stone but that is not at all what is being shown here
the dragonfire here is just producing enough lateral force that the structure fails. Walls in general aren't able to hold as much lateral load as vertical loads

based hahaposter

why didn't Viserion's ice-fire overcome that small rock Jon hid behind when it had previously taken down not only the walls of Winterfell, but THE Wall

/thread

Its not my fault the producers and writers are inconsistent but Drogon here was literally the way Dragons should be, they can easily wreck citys

Dragons are literally the power that Targaryan rule rests on.

holy fuck did i lol

Anybody else just laughing at how retarded this episode was? How retarded this entire fucking season has been?

Attached: 1515986347065.gif (512x481, 646K)

Oh I wasn't complaining
I'm just saying that the fire wasn't destroying that part of the keep with heat, we don't see anything melting and instead shit is being blasted everywhere by force

>What did she mean by this
She was merely resolving the intractable problem of poor zoning laws and urban decay in King's Landing. The deprivation of Flea Bottom and the high real estate prices around the Sept of Baelor were causing such social ills as rampant prostitution, which Littlefinger alludes to in Episode 2 of the first season.

Remember, this is a show about medieval taxation.

The entire continent fucked her family over. Start shit, get hit

I sure am

I figured that as bad as season 7 was, at least with the extra year to work on it, season 8 should be slightly better than season 7 - instead it seems like double the time just made it double as bad

>Don't worry guys! Even though it's only 6 episodes, the episodes will be 1 hour and 30 minutes each!
>also a few aren't even 1 hour lol sorry
>also for the ones that are 1 hour 30 minutes, they're actually like 1 hour and 15 minutes, with 5 minutes being credits and the remaining 10 minutes being D&D talking about how smart they are

Dragon fire can't melt igneous rock.
Varys did King's Landing.

It only works when the dragons mana não is high

It's a metaphors of her burning her past or something that's what the show runners said

lol

>she's so quircky lol

Attached: xwingrey.jpg (1077x1044, 642K)

are you claiming that dragon fire can't melt stone pillars

Stopped giving a fuck seasons ago.

Attached: game.of.thrones.s08e05.1080p.web.h264-memento[ettv].mkv_snapshot_00.55.51_[2019.05.13_09.49.32].jpg (1920x1080, 935K)

Imagine being at Harrenhal when Balerion showed up. No one even knew what a dragon was back then, and he’s like 4 times the size of Drogon

Jesus Christ

nnnnnNNOOOOOOOOOO please do not tell me that is going to be used in ep9. I will literally laugh so hard I might die.

>mfw the true winners were the Iron Bank

At worst they have to retrain a new line of mercenaries but at least they got all the cash in King's Landing.

balerion was like 100+ years old when he did that

So?

>Seeing dragons tear shit up is based as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=g_wIDp2yKs4

If you can't handle her at her worst, you don't deserve her at her best.

This is what incel extremism looks like. #banassaultdragons

The fire is coming out the wrong end, can't be Taco Bell.

hahahaha they fucking write this shit and then have to justify it to themselves afterwards

underrated post

Attached: Fire_Dragon_Boss.jpg (800x500, 168K)

youtube.com/watch?v=wUlYcQeLYHk

youtube.com/watch?v=s6cFDIrfCZY

I always enjoy this kind of posting, similar to tax season posting

Starbucks lattes.

The story says it roasted towers until they started to crumble. Not some fucking "mass velocity" fire like here

>tfw leftist's trump comparison somehow can make sense in clown world

Attached: 1506467401128.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

Didn't give a single shit for the last 4 seasons now.They can do whatever they want and I wouldn't even flinch but if you want to get enraged, go to reddit.People think this episode was good.

dragon fire can melt steel beams

no Harenhall is described as being melted.

>that spacing
Please, go back and stop ruining my board you subhuman tourist.

Concept art for Ep 7. I think it was from their blue sky phase, or whatever, basically where concept artists throw out whatever shit seems interesting to them to draw ideas or styles on. There was other stupid shit too like Lightsabers really just being a big crystal being hit by a smaller crystal to activate it, and the metal casing is basically the same as if you wrapped the crystal in leather for a grip.

underated.

have sex

it's not just "fire" it sort of magically disintegrates shit too